• 0

    posted a message on Is this cel-shading?
    I changed the shaders to bumpy and it looks the closest to cel-shading.

    I could see the outlines, it appears to be the closest.



    Do you think this is the cel shader?
    Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
  • 0

    posted a message on Risugami's Mods - Updated.
    Just to let you know, Minecraft 1.6.4 is available. Just some heads-up.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on MoreCraft: The Vanilla-Enhancing Expansion Mod! (v4.0a2)
    Quote from pjrm

    How can i solve this problem?


    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ouch. That hurt :(

    Time: 21-09-2013 2:07
    Description: Ticking entity

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BaseMod
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at aoe.d(BlockFence.java:153)
    at aoe.a(BlockFence.java:22)
    at abv.a(SourceFile:984)
    at nm.i(SourceFile:1383)
    at sr.l_(SourceFile:71)
    at abv.a(SourceFile:1349)
    at jr.a(SourceFile:479)
    at abv.g(SourceFile:1327)
    at abv.h(SourceFile:1234)
    at jr.h(SourceFile:364)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(SourceFile:470)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(SourceFile:405)
    at bkw.s(SourceFile:124)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:339)
    at hh.run(SourceFile:582)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: BaseMod
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 27 more


    A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at aoe.d(BlockFence.java:153)
    at aoe.a(BlockFence.java:22)
    at abv.a(SourceFile:984)
    at nm.i(SourceFile:1383)
    at sr.l_(SourceFile:71)
    at abv.a(SourceFile:1349)
    at jr.a(SourceFile:479)
    at abv.g(SourceFile:1327)

    -- Entity being ticked --
    Details:
    Entity Type: Item (sr)
    Entity ID: 14
    Entity Name: item.tile.rail
    Entity's Exact location: -459,83, 25,13, 726,13
    Entity's Block location: World: (-460,25,726), Chunk: (at 4,1,6 in -29,45; contains blocks -464,0,720 to -449,255,735), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
    Entity's Momentum: 0,00, -0,04, 0,00
    Stacktrace:
    at abv.h(SourceFile:1234)
    at jr.h(SourceFile:364)

    -- Affected level --
    Details:
    Level name: Novo Mundo
    All players: 0 total; []
    Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 625 Drop: 0
    Level seed: -2208816645132576322
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-348,64,672), Chunk: (at 4,4,0 in -22,42; contains blocks -352,0,672 to -337,255,687), Region: (-1,1; contains chunks -32,32 to -1,63, blocks -512,0,512 to -1,255,1023)
    Level time: 338 game time, 338 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil
    Level weather: Rain time: 152214 (now: false), thunder time: 116540 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.t(SourceFile:470)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.s(SourceFile:405)
    at bkw.s(SourceFile:124)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:339)
    at hh.run(SourceFile:582)

    -- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpotâ„¢ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Memory: 49416232 bytes (47 MB) / 141426688 bytes (134 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1G
    AABB Pool Size: 74 (4144 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 74 (4144 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: MCPlus_HellGenTrees, MCPlus_MapGenNetherMineshaft, MCPlus_StructureNetherMineshaftStart[com.prupe.mcpatcher.MCPatcherUtils, Config, JsonUtils, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.cc.ColorizeItem, Colorizer, ColorMap, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.cit.CITUtils, OverrideBase, ItemOverride, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.ctm.CTMUtils, TileOverrideIterator, ITileOverride, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.hd.AAHelper, FontUtils, MipmapHelper, ...], [com.prupe.mcpatcher.mob.MobRandomizer, MobRuleList, MobOverlay, ...]
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 3, tallocated: 63
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: 403 (22568 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 403 (22568 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Player Count: 0 / 8; []
    Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
    Is Modded: Very likely; Jar signature invalidated


    You need to install ModLoader.

    I'll update BetterCraft for Minecraft 1.6.4 as well, if ModLoader gets updated as well.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Biomes O' Plenty - Over 50 new biomes, with new trees, plants, mobs, and more!
    I seem to can't turn Dead Wood into planks, there are no recipes. Thinking of any possible uses for it?

    Here's an information about the Silkglades.

    Silkglades has mixed types of trees and it also have cobwebs. Currently, as of 0.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2, it's disabled, but you can manually enable it in config.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on MoreCraft: The Vanilla-Enhancing Expansion Mod! (v4.0a2)
    Someone sent me a workaround for Forge and I found it to work!

    Check the first post for Forge workaround for 1.6.2.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on Skills - Every part of your existence improved
    I like the idea. You have my support!
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on A more alienish world (Customizable world & night sky)
    I've added a video and image to post to help explain.


    We cant see rings at night, nor do we have weird seasons becuase of a gas gaint in a tidal lock nor do we have many moons, a red gaint for a sun. This. Is. Earth.


    Let me clarify. Minecraft doesn't have to be just Earth. Minecraft can take place in distant planets. Rings would be visible, just watch the video! I've also added a picture.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on A more alienish world (Customizable world & night sky)
    Why not make the world a bit more interesting? You can set the planet. Traditional world still exists.

    Ringed Planet: The rings are always visible on the sky and appears bright at night. This raises the minimum light level at night by 1. The style varies from faint small ring to wide Saturn-like rings.

    Here's a video for example of what Earth would be like with rings. The video is not mine.


    Multiple Suns and Moons: There may be one, two or three suns, depending on what you set.

    Gas Giant: A visible Gas Giant in the sky. You can also see the other moons. There are 1-16 visible moons orbiting the planet. Sun is still visible. This replaces moon, but once again there are visible moons of different colours, shapes and sizes. The gas giant is always visible due to tidal locking. You get day/night cycle as the moon orbits the gas giant. Slightly erratic seasons and day/night cycle due to the orbital and rotational period of gas giant, coupled with the orbital period of the world you live on, but there might be a pattern. There is usually 64x16 texture, the 16x16 square is used. It's to simulate the rotation of gas giant.

    An example.



    Planets: There will be visible planets on the sky. They appear small but rarely, it may be big enough. There may be a transit, that is, when planet appears to move across the sun.

    Galaxies: About the size of a star, they have unique texture and there are many small dots orbiting.

    Most of the planets and galaxies are not visible during the day, but rarely, planet may stay visible. Gas Giants are usually visible even during the day.

    Biomes Exclusivity: About 60% of the biomes are always available to all planet. The other 40% may or may not happen. There may even be exclusive biomes not found in normal Minecraft world! Imagine coming across weird stone arches that is actually natural.

    They are all dependent on seed. To get the desired planet, there is Customize world button in More Options. From there, you can set the world.

    Possible Presets
    1a: Classic (1 sun, 1 moon, no visible planets, just stars)
    1b: Classic+ (Like Classic, but has visible planets.)
    2a: Ringed Normal Planet (Just like Classic but with visible rings.)
    2b: Ringed Normal Planet+ (Like Ringed Normal Planet but with visible planets in night sky)
    3: Habitable Moon (Visible Gas Giant, with moons that is random by seed. Sun may appear smaller, with the moon replaced with gas giants.)
    4a: Multiple Suns (Two or three suns.)
    4b: Multiple Moons (Two or more moons.)
    5: Combination of 4a and 4b. (More than one sun and more than one moon)
    6: Red Giant (Sun is a huge red square in the sky, sky is much darker. Star is visible even during the day.)
    7: Insane (Most of the above combined, with all exclusive biomes included.)

    Once again, the planets are still blocky. All of the visible suns, moons and gas giants are square as well.

    For all of you who worry about "not fitting within Minecraft", this isn't space travel. It's to make the world a bit more of a fantasy. It's to bring extraterrestrial atmosphere into Minecraft.

    Minecraft doesn't have to be exactly Earth. It can take on many forms.

    In other words, make the night sky interesting!
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Should the Cloud Height be changed for Amplified World Type?
    I noticed that the cloud height for amplified world type isn't right.

    Terrain generated can go up to Y of 250. Clouds hover at 128. Most of the lands average Y of 90.

    Should clouds be raised from 128 to 256 or other height?
    Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
  • 0

    posted a message on Mesa Plateau Glitched Biome Screenshots
    For some reason, the screenshots remind me of the Far Lands due to bizarre terrain.
    Posted in: Screenshots
  • 0

    posted a message on MoreCraft: The Vanilla-Enhancing Expansion Mod! (v4.0a2)
    Quote from CheezLordy

    Hey great mod! Really improves minecraft! But does the 1.6.2 version work for 1.5.2? I personally don't use 1.6 for my own reasons.

    I'm afraid not. With each update, the obfuscated codes changes. 1.5.2 version of BetterCraft is archived although is no longer updated.


    So this mod isn't compatible with forge?

    Quote from unjoyer

    No forge, no download =)
    Also the lack of NPC's. THis is just another "MOAR STUFF" mod for me =) Do something that MC really comes short on, like vehicles of sort or NPC's or cities instead of villages...SOMETHING to differ from MC =)


    Ill be checking back in few months see if this has improved =)


    I'm afraid there won't be Forge version for a while.

    This mod focus mainly on refining the vanilla. It doesn't add out-of-place content. Vehicles are sort of too complex for me, although I want to improve minecart to be usable as lava boat. I'm still learning Java.

    This mod is usually equivalent to roughly 10 mods. I will continue to expand the mod. Check the to-do list on the first post for what I want to add/implement. This mod adds more than 'just stuff'. You see, this mod tweaks a lot of Minecraft, without the potential overpowered recipes and items.

    There are still a lot to discover. Surround a damaged anvil with 8 iron ingots to repair it. Kill an enderman when they're holding block and it'll drop the block on death. Mobs not burning on Hard. That's some examples of the tweaks.

    1.5.2 version of this mod works with Forge, but not 1.6.2. Blame whoever coded Forge to blocks all direct modification.

    Once again, if Minecraft 1.7 comes out, I will still use ModLoader, refusing to switch to Forge. Forge is way TOO HARD for me, even with tutorials. Also, Forge completely destroys the 'vanilla' brand.

    Unlike BTW, which adds items that doesn't even feel so vanilla. Some people love the vanilla feel and this mod retains the vanilla feel.

    This mod will NEVER require Forge.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • 0

    posted a message on --
    I only support if it's optional.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Expansion to Horse Species
    Hey, why not add some exotic horse type?

    NEW HORSE SPECIES

    Zebra: Only found in Savanna biome. They are identified by black and white stripes. The stripes are completely random, they're unique. "No two are the same" or in a case, 4096 different patterns.

    Unicorn: Rare. Identified by horns. They have 2% chance to spawn. In addition to usual horse drops, they also drop Unicorn Horns.

    Pegasus: Very rare. Identified by wings. They are capable of flying but they can only fly for a maximum of 30 seconds before exhaustion. If they're exhausted when high in the sky, say goodbye to this horse, well... They may take fall damage and die. 0.2% chance of spawning by natural spawn and breeding. Once the fly energy is exhausted, you must wait 2 minutes for energy to refill so it's not overpowered. Use this for escape situations.

    Alicorn: Only occurs by breeding Unicorn with Pegasus. Has horns and wings. Has the abilities of both unicorns and pegasuses. The rarest of all.

    BREEDING

    All of the new horse types can breed with any type, creating new species.

    When two Unicorns breed, there is 90% chance that a baby Unicorn will spawn. 9% chance of Horse, 1% chance of Pegasus.

    When two Pegasuses breed, there is 30% chance of baby Pegasus that is incapable of flight but will be able to fly when fully grown. 20% chance of Unicorn, 50% chance of Horse/Donkey/Mule.

    Zebra can breed, in same outcomes as horse. If it's 1 Zebra and 1 Horse, it's 50% chance of Zebra. The other 50% is either horse, mule or donkey. If it's 2 Zebras, it's 100% chance.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Oh no.... not a creeper... *kills creeper* TNT!
    I support.

    So far, TNT is not renewable. Making TNT a rare drop from creepers would make it renewable.
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on [1.16.1-2.11] World Handler - Command GUI
    Quote from Exopandora

    Yes it works with Forge BUT the Forge update will fix any bugs AND some other features wich i'm currently working on are ONLY going to work with Forge. (Would you like to have a ModLoader veraion still ?)


    I would still like the ModLoader version. The new features could be for Forge.
    I would suggest archiving the ModLoader version once the Forge builds come out.

    I would suggest only updating the ModLoader version when new updates to Minecraft comes out. I'm one of the few users of ModLoader.

    This mod makes issuing commands much easier.
    Posted in: Minecraft Mods
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.