The Server Recruitment section is for Server Owners to find staff. This is not a section for anyone to find a builder or developer for a personal project. This section has never been for individuals to share their personal application for server owners to respond to with their own thread. There is a fundamental difference with a staff owner recruiting developers, builders, moderators, ect for their server and individuals creating a post stating that they are a builder looking to build on a server ect. The individual may even be a representative of a group offering their skills to server owners but that makes little difference in the point of the section.
This is why the rule is phrased the way it is.
To summarize quickly above:
What Is Allowed
- Server Owners to recruit builders/developers/staff to help with their server via one thread provided that it follows the Server Recruitment rules.
- Server Owners can offer payment to those they hire.
What is Not Allowed
- Server Owners looking for beta testers. These threads are better suited to the actual Servers Sections.
- Individuals/Teams applications directed towards server owners to be hired. Paid or not.
- Individuals/Teams recruiting for personal projects unrelated to an actual Server. (build teams/dev teams/youtube/livestreams)