Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a
reworked Norman culture and the construction of a massive, end-game
marvel: Notre Dame of the New World! Head to the beta page for all the details and the download link.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months, and 15 days
Last active Tue, May, 5 2020 04:59:54
- 13 Followers
- 2,688 Total Posts
- 1619 Thanks
Sep 21, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Millénaire 7.0 open beta! Millénaire 7.0 introduces two great new features: a
May 19, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
6.2.2 - 19/05/2018
- The achievements from 6.0 have been converted to advancements
- New culture-specific advancements for reaching a high reputation with a village, completing a village, creating a controlled village and completing a Creation Quest chapter
- Anonymous data on completed advancements is now included in the anonymous Millénaire statistics, for use in a new Steam-like Advancements page (https://www.millenaire.org/advancementsen.html)
- Villagers can now open and close all wooden doors
- Two new textures for the Norman wives by JoghurtDipper alongside tweaks to other existing Norman textures
- Lessened tendency of builders to teleport high in the air
- Reduced the range of the breeding goal and boosted that of the slaughtering goal to avoid ever-expanding herds
- Many tweaks to buildings (MauveCloud and others)
- Added support for nether bricks and derived blocks (fences and stairs) in building plans
- Added support for terracotta and glazed terracota in building plans
- Fixed major bug in 6.2.1 that led to village paths not being created properly
- Fixed bug with pathing around cobblestone walls
- Possible fix for repeating crash in rare cases in Region Mapper code
- Fixed bug that could cause villagers to stop putting resources to cook
- Likely fix for bug in time monitoring that could cause crashes on startup
Apr 23, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
6.2.0 - 22/04/18
- Fully upgraded to Minecraft 1.12
- Support for some new features like holding items in off hands, new ground types
- Achievements have been removed. Advancements will be implemented in a later update
- Millénaire will now display a message when it is not running the latest version
- millenaire/ and millenaire-custom/ directories are now auto-expended
in the mods/ folder, to make installation easier and be compatible with
- Anonymous sending of statistics (version, language...) to millenaire.org. Can be disabled in a new setting
- Merged client & server releases
- Added a system where villages away from spawn can start with some initial progress (can be configured in settings)
- Leaves will no longer be removed around buildings, to avoid "tree stripping" effects
- Buildings in snowy biomes will now generate covered in snow
- Villagers will now avoid clearing flowers and tall grass when building
Improved Village Paths
- Village paths will now centre on "nodes" buildings like wells and
small plazas (implemented for Norman, Indian, Mayan and Byzantines for
- New "node" buildings for the Byzantines by Ticlon, for the Mayans by MoonCutter and for the Indians
- Village paths are now a little lower than normal blocks, like the vanilla grass paths
- Paths are better calculated than before, with less random detours
- Re-enabled system that prevented villages from making unreachable buildings and displayed unreachable zones on the map
- All villages now have an inn at start, to have local trade up and running faster
- Added stairs and slabs for timber frame, mud bricks, cooked bricks and thatch
- Added support for fence and fence gates in all wood types
Custom Content Creation
- New feature by SamBoy: buildings now imported with placeholders for
their "action points". This means things like selling positions or tree
spawn points can now be edited in-game, and Millénaire buildings can now
be imported and exported without damaging their special points.
- Building plans and villager types can now be placed in arbitrary subdirectories of buildings/ and villagers/
- New handling of millenaire-custom that enables overriding of almost any file
- When importing a building, if it's not found in the exports folder it
will now be copied from millenaire/ based on either file name ("well")
or native in-game name ("puit")
- The importer now supports importing variations ("farm_B")
- New icons by Lokosy for different items (wands, Mayan tools…)
- New /millRenameVillage command enabling admins to rename villages
- Added a list of active villages available via /millListActiveVillages with the CPU time taken by the village
- Many, many bugs fixed, too many to list here
- Fight a polar bear for a sneak peak at the next major new feature!
Great thanks to everybody who helped with this release, with a
particular mention for MoonCutter2B, Samboy, MauveCloud, Goshen,
Orange1861, Scojla, and Lokosy!
Apr 15, 2018Posted in: Discussion
I'm currently sharing a world on the same compute with someone else. It's an MP world running on a local server, so as long as we login with the right account in the Minecraft client, we connect to the world with the right profile. However it lags a lot more than playing with an SP world locally.
If I move the world to the SP's saves folder however, when we load it it looks like the currently running account does not matter - it's the last one used that's reopened no matter who is logged in.
Anyone knows if there's a way around that?
Apr 14, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
A release candidate for Minecraft 1.12 is now available! Check the Millénaire forum for more information.
It is fully playable and will be released as a full version very soon.
Mar 31, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Millénaire for Minecraft 1.12 has now reached it's 20 beta, with masses of fixes and improvements compared to the first one. Further testing would be highly appreciated as release date grows closer!
Feb 24, 2018Kinniken posted a message on The One Probe: show information about blocks in the world (1.3.3)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'm the author of Millénaire, a mod that adds villages with human villagers that I've recently been porting from 1.7 to 1.12. More info here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding-java-edition/minecraft-mods/1272755-millenaire-npc-village-new-villagers-in-players
As several players have reported and as I've just tested, your probe mod acts like some kind of death ray on my poor villagers The second the player's focus is set on a villager with your mod active, the villager disappears, at least client-side. There's nothing in the logs. Any idea what could cause this? Thanks.
Feb 23, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Millénaire 6.2 for Minecraft 1.12 beta!
A beta version of Millénaire for Minecraft 1.12 is now available! Check the Millénaire forum for more information.
While still under development, it is already playable.
Feb 2, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Lol, just realised I made a copy-paste error and posted the release notes in French twice. Fixed.
Jan 9, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
6.0.2 - 09/01/2018
- Fix for the infamous looping "I'll be right there!" bug
- Support for dark oak and acacia wood
- New Norman fort for Norman controlled villages (same design as the one released in 6.0.1)
- Small fixes to the new Norman fort and to the byzantine sheep farm
- Fix to the export of beds
- Correction du bug "J'arrive !"
- Gestion du chêne noir et du bois d'acacia
- Nouveau fort normand pour les villages contrôlés (le même que celui publié en 6.0.1)
- Petits correctifs au nouveau fort normand et à la ferme ovine byzantine
- Correctif sur l'exportation des lits
Dec 30, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Small update after a long, long time
6.0.1 - 30/12/2017
- New Fortress central building for Normans, replaces the old Fort in Gros Bourg and Bourg Autonome villages
- Removed automated texture size detection setting that no longer worked and replaced it with a manual setting
- Fixed a bug in the export of upgrades to buildings
- Fixed a bug that could cause Town Hall signs to hand in the air
- Added signs for south and east ends when importing a building with the wand
- It is now possible to specify which building upgrade to export with the wand
- Nouveau bâtiment central pour les Normands, la forteresse, qui remplace l'ancien fort dans les villages Gros Bourg et Bourg Autonome
- Suppression du paramètre de détection automatique de la taille de textures qui ne fonctionnait plus et remplacement par un réglage manuel
- Correction d'un bug dans l'exportation des améliorations de bâtiments
- Correction d'un bug où les panneaux des bâtiments centraux pouvaient être suspendus en l'air
- Ajout de panneaux pour les extrémités sud et est lors de l'importation d'un bâtiment avec la baguette
- Il est maintenant possible de spécifier quelle amélioration du bâtiment doit être exportée avec la baguette
Nov 9, 20146.0.0 - 10/11/2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- New: custom buildings. It is now possible to have villagers live in buildings built by the player
- Once built, those buildings can be "declared" in a controlled village using the summoning wand
- A new controlled village can be created in a building designed by the player using the wand on a gold block
- Fixed a major bug that can caused repeating errors if other mods were added
- Fixed a bug that could make Minecraft crash when viewing certain Millénaire screens
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to open Millénaire chests with signs above them
- Fixed various other bugs
- Improved logs: repeated errors are now posted on one line only
- Some speed optimizations
- Nouveauté : bâtiments personnalisés. Il est maintenant possible de faire habiter des bâtiments construits par le joueur à des villageois
- Ces bâtiments peuvent être « déclarés » dans un village contrôlé une fois construits en utilisant la baguette d’invocation
- Un nouveau village contrôlé peut être créé dans un bâtiment construit par le joueur en utilisant la baguette sur un bloc d'or
- Correction d’un bug majeur pouvant provoquer de nombreuses erreurs si d’autres mods étaient ajoutés
- Correction d’un bug pouvant faire crasher Minecraft lors de la consultation de certains écrans Millénaire
- Correction d’un bug empêchant d’ouvrir les coffres Millénaire qui avaient un signe au-dessus
- Corrections de bugs divers
- Amélioration des logs: les erreurs répétées sont maintenant affichées sur une ligne uniquement
- Quelques optimisations des performances
Oct 25, 2014Sorry about that... I just added my official position in the OP. Basically it's all good as long as you give creditsPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 16, 20146.0.0pb2 - 16/10/2014Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Beta 2: bug fixes, more information on buildings to construct, larger area checked when creating custom buildings
- Bêta 2 : corrections de bugs, plus d'information sur les bâtiments à construire, zone plus large prise en compte pour les bâtiments personnalisés
Oct 15, 2014You mean a player-built structure being recognized as a lone building? I guess so. It's a good idea, more flexible than recognizing entire villages. I'll see if I can find time for it.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.