The AIF hasn't technically given any ships to the GDI, but they have declared that "All AIF starships are under the joint command of the GDI and the AIF, thus maximizing their protection and exploration potential." They have allowed officer distribution on all ships aside from the Niktesh Protectors, as non-Niktesh are literally incapable of operating them due to their design.
Genesis Number Something-or-other
The mining universe has been completed, work on yet ANOTHER ring and pellet has begun, this time going much faster than before. The new universe will be another giant computer, which will be linked to the first one and provide AIF scientists with even more processing capacity.
-Matter Creation: This technology will allow the creation of objects using absurd amounts of energy, it could possibly lead to teleportation.
The AIF is now capable of solving basically every problem, aside from what to do with money now that it's worthless that is.
*Small "normal" universe.
*Massive computer/warehouse universe.
*Massive computer/warehouse universe inhabited.
*Large mineral-rich universe.
*Medium inhabited universe.
*Weirdo physics universe 1
-1,003,302 pounds of Kindir Spices made from genetically modified crystals: (Amount in stock subject to change) All rights to Kindir Crystals belong to the AIF
[3 Credits per pound]
-525,006 gallons of Nobjot flavored Kindir NutriSludge: The taste is soothing to almost all creatures. Is shipped as separate flavoring and nutrient packages allowing you to customize the drink so your species can actually benefit from it. Some assembly required. (Amount in stock subject to change) All rights to Kindir Crystals belong to the AIF
[70 Credits per gallon]
-1,000,000 pounds of plastic: comes in the form of used pens. Said pens can theoretically be refilled and used by humanoid species.
[50 Credits per pound]
-Universes: customer must specify the system that will contain the portal, all construction is done by trained professionals. Can be designed however the heck you want.
[1,000,000,000 Credits per universe]
-Planets: Can be any type of planet with any kind of gravity you want. Inhabited worlds not for sale. Contact the Sagitta for transport, customer must pay them for it.
[5,000,000 credits or reasonable customer-suggested price]
-Processing Power: A tiny bit of the processing power from the Genesis Computer, due to the sheer size of this computer, nobody actually knows how much power it has, but it is safe to say that an infinitesimal fraction of it could run a civilization's worth of space stations, so we've decided that we are just going to sell unlimited access.
[100,000,000 Credits for unlimited use, the thing could run trillions of simulations, all of another universe, so go crazy.]
-Antimatter: The Large Sol Collider produces massive amounts of antimatter every hour, this results in a large excess of the stuff. Due to the large amounts produced, it is unlikely that the market will run out.
[1,000 Credits per pound]
-Most classes of ships, as long as the price is right.
-Defensive technology, as long as the price is right.
14,101 Battle-Ready Starships
-2,500 Human Cruisers
-2,000 Kindir Scouts
-1,000 Kindir Battleships
-4,001 Cirrus-Class Lightship
-500 Psionic Destroyers
-100 Unity-Class Battlecruisers
-2,000 Boskop Explorers
-1,000 Ethra'Hirel Warships
-1,000 Niktesh Protectors
The AIF has sent out 1,000 Boskop explorers, each one carrying multiple diplomats of every AIF race on a mission to make contact with new species and attempt to have them join the AIF, and absolutely none of the Ethra'Hirel shock troops are allowed to kill anyone, unless they really really
AIF Ship Catalog (Does not include bought ships):
- Human Cruiser: Basic utilitarian design, on the large side but mostly because of the era they were designed in. These ships are aging, but they are doing it well, they are still a worthy part of the AIF Starfleet, as their size and ablative hull armor makes them very durable in a fight. Crew of 900.
- Kindir Scout: Small starship, made of regenerating Kindir crystals. Lightly armed but maneuverable, these ships are just what the name suggests. Crew of 15.
- Kindir Battleships: An incredibly durable design, the Humans obviously had a large hand in creating it. These ships don't have as many armaments as a Human Cruiser, but and nearly five times as durable due to their thick crystal hull and heavy-duty shield generators. Crew of 1,000.
- Unity-Class Battlecruiser: One of the first Human ships designed completely for battle, these ships are durable with their heavy armor and redundant shield arrays. They are heavily armed with every type of antimatter weapon onboard along with the most high-tech energy weapons, while this combination results in low maneuverability, it also makes these ships far more effective than any previous design. Crew of 1,500.
- Boskop Explorer: The Boskop Explorers are the largest ships in the AIF, not even the Unity-Class is as large as them. This makes sense, as they were designed for the sole purpose of transporting two species off of Earth to escape the Humans of the time. They make excellent troop carries and when properly modified they can easily act as heavy battleships, fighter carriers, repair/resupply ships, anything really. Their modular design makes them easy to modify too, allowing it to be a workhorse starship. Crew of 3,000.
- Ethra'Hirel Warship: A destroyer-sized ship built for blowing up anything it comes across, respectably maneuverable and heavily armed, although they do not have heavy armor or shielding. Crew of 600.
- Niktesh Protector: The Niktesh Protector is a corvette-sized ship armed mainly with long-range weapons designed to take out the aggressor before they even enter weapons rage. These ships are heavily armored and have redundant shield arrays allowing them to take quite a beating before being destroyed. Crew of 300.