- Registered Member
Member for 13 years, 5 months, and 3 days
Last active Wed, Dec, 31 1969 18:00:00
- 0 Followers
- 237 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Nov 22, 2009Posted in: Skins
Play your friends off as Keyboard Cat!
Annoy everyone by not being a meme as Millhouse!
Add your own!
Need help? Look up some memes on Know Your Meme!
Please, post your meme skins and add to the collection! Or, use these skins!
Nov 17, 2009So, there's this detective... And he can go back and forth through time... And something really bad happened to him in the past... So now, he's going to go back in time to change this incident. And he'll learn more about what happened that he thought he knew.Posted in: General Gaming
Nov 16, 2009I have sorted this is two categories, Useless-not too powerful and Powerful-Godlike. You should be able to tell what they mean by what the titles are. YOU MAY ONLY CHOOSE ONE, so choose wisely.Posted in: Suggestions
Useless-Not too powerful
* Obsidian would be the result of bad crafting. If you mix two items that can't be crafted together, you get obsidian. This kind of obsidian would be... (note: these are all optional)
- easy to break
- explosions will break it
- water or lava vaporizes it
- Touch by enemies vaporizes it
* Obsidian would poison the air in the ground, slowly taking away air. The air would take up a 3 block radius.
- Enemies die on contact with air/block
- Usually found underground, near ores
* Obsidian acts like dice, you can choose to eat it, and you will either get...
- add health or subtract health
- increases total health or decreases total health
- invincible armor or "barrel mode" (Instead of your regular armor, you get a weak barrel and enemies deal more damage.)
* Obsidian would be the result of every type of ore combined. This block can be crafted into...
- Super swords
- Impenetrable shields (except by an obsidian sword)
- Super TNT (TNT that can break through rock or other hard substances)
- Poison bottles (slowly kills whoever touches it)
- Virus blocks (Spreads throughout one layer in a map, killing all enemies that touch it)
* Obsidian is created by an evil enemy that...
- Slowly deletes blocks that it walks upon
- Grows bigger with blocks it eats
- The bigger it gets, the weaker it is
- Drops obsidian blocks, which can do any of the above
Nov 14, 2009Posted in: DiscussionQuote from Jacob_ »I'd just like to say... I teleported to TrueBuddy multiple times and didn't see griefing. Not saying that he didn't do it, but I don't ban anyone unless either multiple people see it, or an op sees it.
I kicked you both because you had been arguing for a long time and flooding the chat.
You didn't see him 'cause he managed to get away before you could teleport over.
I wish hacks were never invented...
- To post a comment, please login.