- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 7 months, and 14 days
Last active Thu, Nov, 6 2014 16:37:38
- 0 Followers
- 59 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Jun 15, 2013Jugernuget posted a message on [1.4.0]-Paradisia Lingusta- Multiplayer Update! Highly Detailed Adventure Map With A Lots Of Quests And A BeautifuThis is such an awesome map! Love the textures (especially zombie/enderman) imma do youtube lets play on this map!Posted in: MCPE: Maps
Mar 23, 2013Jugernuget posted a message on [Parkour] ADVENTURE: Minecraft PE Mario Galaxy Stage 1! (Download)Posted in: MCPE: MapsWanna play mario? But... wanna play minecraft at the same time?
I present to you....
PE Mario Galaxy
Hey, if you dunno me, i am making other adventure maps such as Parkour Universe.. i also do MCPEVideos for youtube..
Heres the Trailer:
Painful to edit 2 minute trailer pretty much sums it up!!Hope you enjoy playing it.
And of Course..
Texture Pack Required: Mariocraft_Pocket
(I did not make this Texture Pack, not found on forums but only Ultimate Tool Kit for android users)
More maps on the way...
Download Counter: 1
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 17, 2014T3nectla posted a message on OptiFine HD (FPS Boost, Dynamic Lights, Shaders and much more)Found a bug! :bPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Options>Video Settings>Other>!!!Fullscreen Mode!!!
Please can you fix the resolution! <3
Apr 30, 2013Atheo posted a message on THE KNIGHT'S QUEST [Amazing Builds] [Intriguing Storyline] [With Screenshots and Epic Trailer] [20000 Downloads!] [Playthrough aPosted in: MCPE: MapsThe Knight's QuestThe Journey For Glory
Hello and Welcome to The Knight's Quest! This adventure map will take you through Medieval Times, when Kings ruled the lands and Evil was always lurking in the dark. Do you have what it takes to complete the Quest?
In this map, you'll encounter an option at the beginning of the map to buy supplies at the Blacksmith. Please buy responsibly, as local authorities WILL be alerted to shoplifting.
The map has no boundaries, hence where the 'Free-Roam' aspect comes into play. Please do not stray too far from the current objective, as you may find an area of the map you are not supposed to be in
AfterShockzz here First off, I want to say, I hope you enjoy this map It took over a month and an immense amount of detail and work went into it. Please leave feedback and suggestions are always welcome Rules, Download, and all the fun stuff below
Read all the signs.
Follow the storyline.
Do NOT play on Peaceful!
You MUST use the Texture Pack! It helps with all the little details and adds a 'Medieval Feel' that the map needs to be complete.
-Hidden Easter Eggs-
Throughout the Free-Roam map, there are 8 hidden Easter Eggs you can find. They are all in chests in areas a player would not normally explore. Try and find them, and if you find them all, take a screenshot with all of the 8 Easter Eggs
Lord of Death's Castle
Top of Huge Mountain
Nether Reactor (Nether Machine)
First to find all Easter Eggs: Minecraftman132
2nd - Leafman01
3rd - MatEsquisse
Map Download: http://www.mediafire...o73kyf6a2obrfo2
Texture Pack Download: http://dokucraft.co....io/pocket-doku/
THANK YOU and ENJOY!
Aug 24, 2012Davidee posted a message on [1.6.4][Forge][SSP+SMP][Alpha] Legendary Beasts! Adding new bosses to Minecraft!Legendary Beasts AlphaPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Thumbnail by SkyDoesMinecraft
- Coded by: Davidee
- Models/Textures by: Toddie1234
- Textures by: pelindolok
- Feeling Generous? All donations accepted!
- This mod adds new Legendary Beasts to the game
- If the Structures option is enabled, beast temples will spawn
- When the player gets close to a temple, its beast will spawn
- All beasts drop Sacred Eyes, which can be used to find the nearest active temple, if there is one
- If you have any ideas for new beasts, post them
- Currently there are only 5 beasts
- Fire Demon
- Mobs too close to it will "burn"
- Entities that touch it will take damage equal to that of lava
- Arrows don't do so well against him
- Drops a Fire Staff (try right-clicking)
- Ender Lord
- Teleporting is his specialty
- Switches places with you if he takes indirect entity damage (i.e. arrow) - and you take the damage instead
- He likes to teleport directly behind the player
- Pro tip : Do not let him into lava
- Drops an Ender Staff (try right-clicking)
- Lightning Spirit
- Spawns in his temple(blue cloud found in the sky)
- Spawns lightning every so often
- Spawns powered Creepers every so often
- Can only be damaged from explosive/punching
- When in water (water block/rain), he will spawn creepers and lightning twice as often
- Can't knock him back
- Drops a Lightning Staff (try right-clicking)
- Elf Hunter
- Spawns in his temple
- Fires arrows and poison arrows
- Can only be damaged by arrows
- He will randomly run at you
- Drops an amazing Enchanted Bow
- Sometimes he will drop a Poison Blow Gun
- Snow Beast
- Spawns in his temple
- Throws some ice-cold snowballs at you
- Runs after you - attempts to maul you
- Breaks blocks around him when angry
- Does not like fire/lava - makes him angry
- Drops an Ice Staff (try right-clicking)
Thanks for all of the spotlights! Here are the most popular!
If you know of any more spotlights, be sure to post them!
Ender Lord with Full Health (Alpha 1.0.3)
Lightning Spirit and his minions (power creepers) on his Temple.
Elf Hunter in combat
Snow Beast in his Temple
As of Alpha 184.108.40.206, now with Spawn Eggs!
- Download Forge
- Alpha 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.6.4: Here
- Alpha 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.6.2: Here
- BUG FIX A22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.5.2: Here
- Alpha 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.6.1: Here
- Alpha 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.5.2: Here
- Alpha 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.5.1: Here
- Alpha 220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.5.0: Here
- Alpha 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.5.1: Here
- Alpha 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.4.6/7: Here
- Alpha 126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.4.4/5: Here
- Alpha 188.8.131.52 for Minecraft 1.4.2: Here
- Alpha 184.108.40.206 for Minecraft 1.3.2: Here
For windows :
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar (or locate your minecraft_server.jar)
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar (or server jar), extract the Forge files into there if you don't have them already
- Place the .zip file in the "mods" folder, found in your minecraft (or server) directory.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Quote from Davidee »
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Davidee, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
This MOD can be freely put into a modpack (collection of minecraft mods) without the need for explicit permission by the OWNER if the given modpack is freely provided to the public OR private group. If the modpack creator does indeed profit from the modpack, explicit permission is required to place this MOD into the modpack.
Feb 23, 2013Posted in: MCPE: Texture PacksNOTE: ALL CREDIT GOES TO "kingbdogs, Kodaichi, Shockah, Flan, 303 and Saspiron" FOR THEIR AETHER MOD
I am just converting the Aether for Pe use.
Click here for the original Mod: http://www.minecraft...s-white-apples/
Aether Pe v 0.2.0
Added support for mcpe v 0.7.0, new textures, and fixed names,
Mobs (More to come)
Sheepuff (replaces Sheep)
Flying Cow (No wings) (replaces Cow)
Valkyrie (replaces Zombie Pigmen)
Fire Monster (replaces Zombie)
Sentry (replaces Creeper)
When button is pressed
Here are Some pics on the Silver Dungeon and on where I am
Jun 17, 2013FORSTvN posted a message on MCPE 0.7.1 EQUIPMENT TEXTURE [UPDATE][ANIMATED GUN RETEXTURE]Posted in: MCPE: Texture PacksQuote from Jugernuget
Download unsuccesful tried 10 times please put on mediafire or fix link looks good and i want really bad thanks
it's done, you can try to download again now
Apr 23, 2013asiazaiser posted a message on Parkour Testing Chambers! (Trailer) [Download Link!]Great job!Posted in: MCPE: Maps
Apr 23, 2013Eaglerex posted a message on Parkour Testing Chambers! (Trailer) [Download Link!]video by acecraftPosted in: MCPE: Maps
Apr 21, 2013Megaenzo posted a message on Parkour Testing Chambers! (Trailer) [Download Link!]Great map I thought it was quite difficultPosted in: MCPE: Maps
Mar 17, 2013Tommy_Dang posted a message on [32x32] [0.6.1] The End is Extremely Nigh for Pocket EditionHave you ever wanted a true apocalyptic feeling in your pocket? Well then I present to you...Posted in: MCPE: Texture Packs
THE END IS EXTREMELY NIGH(for Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.6.1)Features:
Full (well, almost) terrain
-Netherrack looks like water
-Grass Block, Leaves look weird when holding
To do list:
-Redesign Pocket Edition Exclusives
And now, for the moment you've been waiting for:The Link!(Or Dropbox if you are into it)
The original thread: http://www.minecraft...pdated-for-147/If you have any tips/suggestions, you are more than welcome!
- To post a comment, please login.