When my friend tries to Open Minecraft, he gets the glfw error 65542 wgl. We've already looked through every single thread and nothing seems to work. I'll put a list of the things we've tried (that I can remember off the top of my head):
- Put OpenGL into his files.
- Disabled his second graphics card.
- Reinstalled the game about 5 times
- Disabling and reenabling his graphics card.
- Updating all drivers
- Installing Java
- Increasing allocated ram
- Checked that both his graphics card support OpenGL version.
Also keep in mind that he was able to run Minecraft before, it just stopped working all of the sudden.