This is what I've been doing over the past... few...
Well, as you can see, it is a very poor trailer to a pretty short map (if you know what you're doing). It is the result of me trying to get a use out of the Random RPG like encouter system I made and it has some other stuff too... like riddles and Psyenergy. Please report any bugs...
This map was heavily inspired by the first Dungeon of one of my all time favourite Games. Golden Sun. It is an RPG for the GBA and has tons of great stuff in it. Highly recommendable if you like FF for example.
Instructions to play:
- When you load the map, there is a Wooden Button on the left side. Mute your Speakers, not the game through the ingame Menu, and push it. Your Game will freeze momentarily so don't panic or close the game. After some time, shouldn't be longer than 1 min, the game will unfreeze and you can proceed with the map. This is to load the music in the provided Resourcepack that you don't lag mid game.This pack will load automatically so just Drag n' Drop the save file into your .minecraft/save folder and play.
- This map was made for 14w20b and works fully with it. Any lower game versions may break the map. May work with 1.8 when it's out and the featured features are still in there)
- A render distance of 12 is recommended.
- Play on Easy+, depending on how hard you want it. Not Peaceful as the RPG like Random Encounter system needs some monsters to be slain &amp; sacrificed to be pleased.
- Read the Itemtexts as they give hints on what you can use the items for.
Music by: 0rangaStang
+ Some Possibility to possibly flee from a battle. You won't get a reward of you flee even if you kill 2 out of 3 monsters.
+ Some New Option to dis-/enable RRPGlES to not encounter monsters. The
button to do this is about 5 blocks left from where you spawn.
- Some Bugs