Okay. This was ridiculous. We couldn't play this map to save our lives. Every two minutes or so the server would go "*heh*" "*heh* *heh*" "He thinks he's so smart" "But I'M the criminal mastermind." And then TP us to the end and drop us out of the map and kill us, RIGHT FROM SPAWN.
- Curse Premium
Member for 8 years, 11 months, and 2 days
Last active Sat, Mar, 25 2017 21:04:22
- 0 Followers
- 12 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
May 27, 2013Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV][PUZ][PAR] Krakens' Hold - 23,000+ Downloads!Posted in: Maps
May 27, 2013Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV][PUZ][PAR] Krakens' Hold - 23,000+ Downloads!Um.. the multiplayer version d/l link is broken?Posted in: Maps
Mar 31, 2013SEcReT v1.0 - By Jnk1296Posted in: Minecraft Tools
What is SEcRet? SEcReT stands fo Server Economy Reset Tool. It is a stand-alone, command-line based utility designed for Minecraft Server Administrators who wish to reset their server's economy, but don't feel like going through and editing the mountains of files required in the process. It is designed to be easy to use.
What is required to use SEcReT? Your server must have Essentials and Towny in order to use this tool. Support for iConomy may or may not be coming in the future. It all depends on how great the demand is!
How do you use SEcReT? Like this!
- From your server's root directory, navigate to "plugins/essentials/userdata/". From here, copy the contents of this folder into the "Data" folder in SEcReT's directory.
- Once this is complete, open a command prompt and navigate to SEcReT's directory. From here, you can issue all the commands needed to reset your server economy!
- To launch the program, type the following into the command line: "java -jar secret.jar <PARAMETERS HERE>". If you need a list of commands, you can use "java -jar secret.jar -help".
- The syntax of all commands is as follows: "secret.java -command <AMOUNT_TO_SET> <MONEY_LIMIT>". Both of the parameters are numerical values. They can be either integers or decimals. <AMOUNT_TO_SET> is the value you wish to set the player's balances to, and <MONEY_LIMIT> is how much money a player can have before their balance is reset.
- Upon entering a command, you will be prompted if you wish to proceed. This is your last chance to back out. There is no undo command.
- Once the file operation is complete, you will be presented with the amount of time taken to perform the file operation, and the number of files modified.
- And that's it! Copy the files from /Data back into your Essentials Directory, and you're done!
- What are these regex.hive files in the folder? Are they dangerous? No, not at all. These files are generated by the program at run-time, and are used to help in editing the data files. You may delete them if you wish.
- Will you be adding support for iConomy? It is uncertain at this time whether or not support for iConomy will be added. It may be added depending on user feed-back.
Source Code Available here: //pastebin.com/xm011bhj" target="" data-ensure-absolute>PasteBin
If you have any questions, concerns, bug reports, or other suggestions or advice, please comment below!
Apr 5, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]Finally, i'm finally getting the last of this play-through uploaded. It took forever to render! XDPosted in: Maps
Here's a link to the playlist. The final three episodes should be up by around midnight (about three hours from now. Sorry, but I'm not sure of your time zone.): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2FEA4174C8F9DCD0&feature=plcp
Again, it's an excellent map, even the second time through. I only wish I could have waited until the second update. Sounds like it's got some monster challenges. Maybe I'll have a look-see later?
Apr 1, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]I know I'm probably bugging you with all of these updates, but you're going to like this. My friend messaged me today and said that she wanted to play the map again, and this time I got all two hours and forty minutes of multiplayer footage! So I will be posting that on youtube sometime around the end of this week, and you will receive a link to the playlist.Posted in: Maps
The sad part is we only got 44 apples this time, and it was our second time though. lmao
Mar 31, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]You know what? I've decided that, due to the failure of my fraps before, I'm going to replay the map solo, and HOPEFULLY record that. I'll wait until the update comes out though.The parkour rooms on the Trial of Bravery were insane.Posted in: Maps
Mar 30, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]Well, I have some bad news. I really did plan on recording the play-though, I honestly did. I had everything setup, and as far as I knew I was recording just fine. Then about half-way through I realized Fraps had never started recording. By that point it was too late. So I apologize.Posted in: Maps
Still, disappointments aside, this was an excellent map! My friend and I managed to find (and not loose :P) a grand total of 48 golden apples. The story line was fabulous, and the challenges were just that; challenges. I've never died so many times in my life XD. (Actually, now that I think about it that's not a good thing, but oh well.) All in all, it's one of the best maps I've played. Job well done. I can't wait to see what maps you come up with in the future.
Mar 30, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]I'm really sorry to be posting this, but I have to ask. I'm stuck. Where is the Atrium at? I'm unable to figure this out on my own. Any hints you guys could drop would be helpful.nervermind. I'm blind... *embarrassed*Posted in: Maps
Mar 30, 2012Jnk1296 posted a message on [ADV/PUZ/PARK] ***---...In the Shadow of The Tree...---*** [29,000+ DLs]This map looks incredible. Can't wait to play it. I'm going to do this on multiplayer, and if I can, I'll record it and post it on YouTube. (I'll post a link when I do). Now I just have to wait until tomorrow... curse my impatience!Posted in: Maps
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.