- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 6 months, and 13 days
Last active Sun, May, 24 2015 00:58:10
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Feb 22, 2014Jmlrocks posted a message on Thaumic Tinkerer (Thaumcraft Addon) - Evolve KnowledgeI have a small request, when the kinetic attractor attracts an item to it if there is a chest next to the attractor it will automatically insert the item in the chest.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 29, 2014Jmlrocks posted a message on [1.6.4] Thaumic History [ThaumCraft Addon] [1.1-02]What is up with all the Thaumcraft addons? Looks great!Posted in: WIP Mods
Jan 24, 2014Jmlrocks posted a message on [1.6.4-1.7.10] Thaumic Exploration [0.6.0] - Thaumcraft 4.1 Addon - MOAR CONTENTWould it be possible to have the chest seals bind inventories, instead of limited to only vanilla chests?Posted in: WIP Mods
Jan 22, 2014Jmlrocks posted a message on Ars Magica 2 - Version 1.4.0.009 (Updated February 8, 2016)What's up with all the additions lately being basically stuff from thaumcraft? Like the broom=gather golem and seal of containment= warding blocks and slipstream generator=arcane levitator. Did anyone else notice this?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jan 7, 2014Jmlrocks posted a message on [1.6.4-1.7.10] Thaumic Exploration [0.6.0] - Thaumcraft 4.1 Addon - MOAR CONTENTOh man.... The Nostalgia.Posted in: WIP Mods
Dec 31, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from ReverendLeo
Brillant Mod! I had to abandon FTB when they decided not to include DartCraft in their new modpack. No matter - plenty of other great modpacks to go with (and super-easy to make your own now-a-days).
This single mod is the reason you would quit ftb? When you could simply add it yourself? Or just play dartcraft alone? It's a good mod but..?
Dec 30, 2013Jmlrocks posted a message on Ars Magica 2 - Version 1.4.0.009 (Updated February 8, 2016)New textures....! You just fixed my only problem with this mod.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 19, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Hollowfires
My opinion/feedback on thaumcraft 4:
- While the research table is neat and doesn't rely on resources, I think it is a step in the right direction, but is definitely too time consuming for most users.
- Creating many golems for larger farms using the crucible is quite tedious. Especially when the materials inside the cauldron degrade back to primal aspects and the recipe may mess up.
- The taint given off by a crucible is odd in physical form. I think it would be better as a visual effect that doesn't take a physical form so that a player can actually have the crucible in a house instead of far away to avoid eventual overflow of the crucible. I'm sure there would have to be a penalty. Not sure what you would change it to Azanor, but I'm sure you could come up with an alternative.
- The crucible seems to hold less essentia in it. Might just be me.
So long as the mod is this tedious for creating items and doing research, I for one will most likely not be using the mod.
Thaumcraft is a good mod, but the changes made to add tedium and time that a lot of minecraft player don't have makes it unappealing to me. I'm sure many others will like the mod. I can only hope some things are changed.
Really? No offense but I can get some of the more advanced research notes done in about 2-3 minutes... The most I have ever needed to use golems in a farm is three golems. The rest I kinda agree with but these reasons don't make sense to quit the mod all together (at least for me).
Dec 2, 2013Hmm I has inspirationPosted in: WIP Mods
Block: Soul Distiller
This block kills nearby by mobs and turns them into essentia if the block is connected to warded jars by pipes. (so basically crucible of souls from thaumcraft 2)
Nov 27, 2013Just had a random idea:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Golem Core: Crafty
This core will allow auto crafting in its gui by placing the items needed in a crafting grid. Whatever chest it is placed on will be where he gets the ingredients for the crafting recipe, then what chest you mark with the golemancer's bell will be where he places the finished item. No clue for a recipe something involving an arcane worktable or something
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.