Wow I missed alot! I just got over a power outage, and my arms hurt from multiple shots. Meh, I'll get over it xD
Zack looked around. Out of boredom he got up and pulled a coco bean plant off the tree. He took them back to the log he was sitting apon and laid them out on top of it. He took a large stick and started to mash them. Just then off in the distance he heard shouts. He couldn't make out what they were saying; so he went back to making chocolate powder.
I decided that Zack's 2nd favorite food is carrots... not that it is important
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 5 months, and 2 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 22 2013 18:50:13
- 0 Followers
- 113 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Oct 14, 2012Zack's RoleplayPosted in: Forum Roleplaying
Zack was out cold, he must have slept for a couple of hours before hearing a noise It sounded as if it was close by, so he sat up and looked around. There didn't seem to be anything strange happening. As he lied back down, the smell of smoke smothered his nose. He looked down to see a fire lit on the ground
I remember when I used to play this game called Pikmin... Very strange yet addicting game
Oct 2, 2012Zack's RoleplayPosted in: Forum Roleplaying
After hours of wait for the day. It had finally come. Zombie remains scattered the village. He could see some villagers removing the lifeless bodies. Some people he could see be carried away. He felt like most of it could have been thought of as his fault. All the people that were alive and well, helped the injured. Zack knew he had to do his part to. He the door of one of the houses and headed to the blacksmith. The blacksmith once again, was not there. So he opened the chest. He used some wood to make repairs. After he crafted the new door he placed it on the door of the house. Then he headed for the library. He fist decided to fix the window. He took a stick and hit all the left over pieces out. He gathered some sand from outside, and smelted it. The Product was a few thick pieces of glass. He took the glass. and made it thinner, so he could make the whole window. He took a look at what he had made. It was a pretty fine piece, also very clear. He then carried it to the library and put in the new window. It looked pretty good, actually he thought it looked great. He looked at the sky. He could tell it was still morning. He went back to the road and tripped. He looked behind him. There his bag was. The bag he had forgotten about. He sat down and looked at the contents in the bag. He had the clock from when he first encountered the village. He had the fishing pole the blacksmith made him. He also had an empty water bottle, that made his mouth beg.
Here is an idea for the sky district: How about school for learning magic I thought it was a good idea. And maybe instead of a sheep farm a carrot farm... These are just idea's of course.
Sep 16, 2012Oh my gosh! I have missed out on this forum role play so much!Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
well let me get back to my roleplay? I dont even know how this is gonna go O.o... I was last on when, conrad was going around the village, and thats really all I can remember. Maybe something about an Obsidian figure?
so I'm going to wait until someone tells me what happens. Also, do you need to know about my character again?
EDIT: Okay ^-^ I found where i last was : http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1242963-the-colony-a-minecraft-survival-project/page__st__520
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 22, 2012SanAndreasP posted a message on Clay Soldiers Mod v. 3.0.0-alpha.3 (MC 1.12.x) / 2.0.0-beta.2 (MC 1.7.10)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
THERE IS A NEW ALPHA OUT FOR MINECRAFT 1.10.2! Stuff is missing due to me having to recode the mod yet again. If you want to get the newestalpha release, go to
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/clay-soldiers-mod/filesStuff also has changed, so if you use the mod, I HIGHLY recommend getting JustEnoughItems (JEI) as well!I will also reformat this thread with the new stuff once this mod hits beta.Please note the new alpha requires SanLib, which you can get here:
This mod requires you to have at least Java 7! If you run Java 6, you need to update your Java!
You have an issue/crash? Please use the issue tracker now on GitHub! Stuff posted on here will get ignored!
So you're probably wondering to yourself "A mod involving clay? No Way! I need all the grey goop I can get for my brick castle!" Well put those tried, burnt hands to rest for a second and think about this: What if you could create your own miniature army out of clay and stage the most epic battles imaginable in a space small enough to be your backyard? Now before you accuse us of being a madman, take a look at this mod. Read ahead through the thread, and you'll see just what kind of violent mayhem you can cause with just a few simple materials plucked right from the ground.
A clay soldier is an item you can hold in your hand. It is crafted using a clay block (for substance) and soulsand (for sustaining intelligent life). Once you have a nice little pile in your hands (up to 16), right-click to place them all at once or sneak-right-click to place only one.
They will quickly spread out and begin to roam the landscape. The soldiers walk slow and don't jump very high, but they have enough arm strength to climb up a single block. Unfortunately, since they lack a decent skeletal support structure (or even skin, for that matter), their delicate figures can be horribly mutilated by even the weakest of blows. A player can cripple a clay soldier in just a single punch.
So naturally, they aren't hostile towards anything bigger than themselves. But what in the world are they qualified to fight against? Other clay soldiers, of course! There are a whole lot of different teams you can craft your pale gray soldiers into: All 16 dyes (light gray count as regular soldiers for that matter) and even melon/pumpkin flavored! If you place two (or more) different teams and they can see each other, they immediately begin to fight.
You're probably thinking: "Well, that's neat and all, but is there anything to spice up the fights?" The answer is: Of course! Clay Soldiers can ride a plethora of different mounts and can hold a huge array of upgrades, on which you'll find out shortly.
Primary items:Clay Disruptor
- Stick, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 2-3 points
- Arrow, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 4-5 points, drops feather, counts as stick upgraded with flint
- Blaze Rod, 20 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, causes burn time on target
- Bone, 30 uses, increases melee damage by 3-4, increases melee range slightly, can not be equipped while riding mount, can not ride mount while equipped
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Glistering Melon, 25 uses, heals any ally below 25% hp by 15 points, soldier doesn't attack enemies while equipped with this
- Gravel, 15 uses, thrown for 2-3 points damage
- Snowball, 5-20 uses, thrown for 0 damage, slows target on hit info: uses depend on the item given! snowball gives 5; snow layer gives 10; snow block gives 20
- Fire Charge, 15 uses, thrown for 1-2 damage, causes burn time on hit
- Bowl, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with leather, only receives 25% of original damage) info: no longer entirely blocks ranged attacks, only reduces damage from them
- Shear Blade, 25 uses, increases melee damage by 1-2 points, by 3-4 damage on first hit while stealthed, can be held in either hand
- Emerald, 5-45 uses, deals 3-4 direct unavoidable damage at medium range, plus two with sugarcane boost, doubles if target is wet info: uses depend on the item given! emerald item gives 5 uses; emerald block gives 45 uses
- Nether Quartz, 4 uses, deals heavy knockback to all targets nearby if soldier takes too many hits
- IronIngot, Makes soldier vastly resistant to knockback, increases knockback dealt to others, both effects neutralized vs another iron ingot user
- Brick, Makes soldier extremely slow and less willing to move, will use ranged attacks if available before melee
- String, Makes soldier resist all damage from one explosion
- Cactus, 75% chance to negate burn time, halves total burn time otherwise
- Nether Brick, Gives burn time to any soldier that attacks nether brick user with unarmed attacks
- Wheat, Makes soldier never attack, even if hit first
- Nether Wart, Makes soldier attack its allies
- Fermented Spider Eye, Makes soldier not attack, unless attacked first
- Leather, 20 uses, reduces incoming physical damage by half (when used with bowl, only receives 25% of original damage)
- Food, 4 uses, heals soldier when below 25%, healed XP is hungerPoints * 0.5
- Gold Nugget, gives soldier a crown, all of team follows the king
- Glowstone, makes soldier glow, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Gunpowder, 1 use, soldier explodes on death (incompatible with magmacream/firework star)
- MagmaCream, 1 use, places a 2 second time bomb on the soldier which deals the final attack if killed by melee hit (incompatible with gunpowder/fireworkstar)
- Sugar, makes soldier move faster (incompatible with diamond upgrades)
- Clay, 4 uses, revives fallen soldiers of own color
- GhastTear, 2 uses, revives brick dolls to own color
- RedstoneDust, 4 uses, causes target to entirely stop attacking for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks, block gives to infinite soldiers
- Slimeball, 5 uses, causes target to entirely stop moving for 3 seconds, applied by all thrown and melee attacks
- Feather, soldier can not attack while falling, soldier's fall is slowed greatly and takes no damage on landing, no effect with iron ingot or while mounted
- GlassBottle/Pane/Block, doubles vision range, soldier can see stealthed enemies, bottles and panes give 1, block as infinite supply
- Paper/Book, gives a plain cape, dyed paper and books give colored capes, book gives to infinite soldiers
- Diamond, gives super crown and cape, doubles number of uses for all limited use items, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 10, incompatible with diamond block
- Diamond Block, gives super crown and cape, multiplies limited use item uses by five, grants sugar speed boost, multiplies hp by 80, incompatible with diamond
- EnderPearl, soldier zombifies, gains +5 hp, heals fully when deals last hit to a target, targets slain become zombies, dies after 10 minutes of no fighting
- BlazePowder, 1 use, instantly kills target with fire, turning it into brick doll
- RedMushroom, 1 use, applies poison to target
- BrownMushroom, 2 uses, heals soldier for 10 hp when below 25%
- LillyPad, soldier has pants and will float on water, no effect when used with iron ingot
- Egg, soldier is ghostly and can not be detected by enemies not wearing glass goggles, doubles damage output of shears, will be detected when others wearing glasses
- WheatSeed, soldier can NOT be infected by any zombification
- WoodButton, increases melee damage by 1 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with stone button
- StoneButton, increases melee damage by 2 when no weapon is equipped, incompatible with wood button
- MobHead, gives the soldier a mask to wear
- FireworkStar, 1 use, soldier explodes on death in a firework effect, incompatible with gunpowder/magmacream
Before we'll talk about the mounts, lets firstly talk about how to clean up a mess! Your soldiers run away and you don't want to chase them around, killing every single one of them? Or you're just tired of the current fight and want to restart the match with different upgrades? Then we have the right device for you! Upon usage it will kill every soldier (and mounts, too) in a 32 block radius, clean and tidy! There's also a hardened version, which gives the double amount of uses.
For the creative crafters: When you use it while sneaking, you can delete every clay soldier / mount item laying on the floor, too!
Indeed you can craft a trusty steed for them to sit on! Simple soulsand and a material, which is usable to craft a horse for your personal armies to ride and enjoy. Horses have no team allegiance, so any soldier can ride any horse. Depending on the used material, a horse will have either more health or more speed. In 50% of cases a soldier with a horse gets hit, the horse will take the damage instead of the rider. Be careful not to burn the horses, though!
But normal horses may be not enough for you. So why not try pegasi? Those elegant flying creatures will hover above the ground and share the same material treats as horses.
These adorable little things come in different flavors, which are all capable of holding your armies above water. Also, if they get damaged, they'll reflect a small potion of the damage back to the attacker! Other than that, each type has it's own speed and health values, just like horses do.Bunnies
Bunnies come in ALL the wool colors and, different from their horse/pegasus/turtle counterpart, have the same speed and amount of health. They will hop as high as the player can, even when ridden, which is amazing considering their size! Oh, and they constantly jump around when a soldier hops on them, making it difficult for the enemies to hit them properly.Geckos
Those spider-like creatures can be crafted from any type of (vanilla) sapling, so there are the richest mount regarding type variety! You ask "Why spider-like?" Well, because they can climb up to 3 block-high walls! Despite having so much different types (36), or even because of that, they are all the same regarding speed/health, just like bunnies.Clay Nexus
The day of extended, never ending battles is upon us! This is the greatest piece of clay-technology we've ever made. This device, when activated, will call upon the spirits of fallen soldiers of the many battles past to return to the frey in an attempt to redeem themselves in combat once more! It can also provide a spirit-mount for the spawned soldier. Both won't drop any item upon death, neither themselves nor their upgrades! Enemy soldiers will attempt to deactivate the nexus, but only when they have no target to attack anymore. Did we tell you that it can throw anything the soldiers can throw? No? Well, now you know.Clay-Statistics Display
You've always wanted to know how many soldiers are on the battlefield and predict who will win? We've heard your calls and crafted this next wonder in clay-technology! Just by holding it, you can see which team with how many members is on the battlefield. It even goes as far and counts the number of mounts.
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!Shear blades
This is explained in the upgrades section, so we'll just give you the crafting recipes here:
For all those adventurers out there, we've asked the all-mighty ChunkGenerator to add those to his generation features, and he finally heard us! When generating new chunks of land (either by generating a new world or by exploring new areas), you may encounter one of these buildings, filled with peaceful clay soldiers and a chest filled with clay-related stuff in them. But be careful, since there is a chance of encountering a zombified hut whose inhabitants are out to kill you!
This is a non-finished feature for now! Stuff can change, you have been warned!
If you want to see some screenshots first, then have a look inside this mysterious spoiler:
An awesome Trailer by cherchell58
An awesome Spotlight by DrPlaystation
An awesome Showcase of v1.9 by EnigmaticMiner
So you've come all the way here and asking yourself: "Well, how do I install it then?" Here's the answer to that, mate!
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Install my Manager Pack
- Drop the downloaded jar file inside the /mods folder
- Play Minecraft
You need to have my Manager Pack (required by all my mods)!
We will organize all the updates to the new thread style, but it takes time, so have the old style within the spoiler (w/o changelogs)! Also alpha/beta build will NOT be listed here, sorry!
Please note those versions are not supported! Use at your own risk!1.7.10-2.0.0b: Download (*)
MC 1.5 / 1.5.1 - v. 9.1.1: Download
- This is the beta build! Stuff may be changing!
- Complete recode of the codebase, doing lots of improvements
- soldiers can now see each other and items through tall grass / snow / other non-solid blocks
- added new upgrades, we'll list all the new upgrades when the final is out
- added acacia and dark oak types of the geckos
- added hardened clay disruptor
MC 1.5 - v. 9.1: Download
MC 1.4.6 / 1.4.7 - v. 9.0_05: Download
MC 1.4.5 - v. 9.0_04: Download
MC 1.4.4 / 1.4.5 - v. 9.0_03: Download
MC 1.4.4 - v. 9.0_02: Download
MC 1.4.2 - v. 9.0_01: Download
MC 1.4.2 - v. 9: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8.0_02: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8.0_01: Download
MC 1.3.2 - v. 8: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 7.1: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 7: Download
MC 1.2.5 - v. 6.2: Download
MC 1.2.4 - v. 6.1: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_03: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_02: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6_01: Download
MC 1.2.3 - v. 6: Download
MC 1.1.0 - v. 5: Download
MC 1.1.0 - v. 4.1: Download[/anchor]Source on GitHub:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
My Twitter for updates:
You want to support us by spreading this mod? Have one of those neat signature banners!
Sep 6, 2012Ok so, correct me if Im wrong, but the only currently active roleplayers are me/Trent, martial/taishou, immop(although not lately), jeriko, and redyoshi. So, is district one completely empty besides Conrad? I think red said he would, but the op definitely needs an update.Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
Sep 3, 2012No roleplaying for me right now partially because I'm tired, but I've got something I've been working on the past couple hours. Just a bit of fun with coding...Posted in: Forum Roleplaying
Basically an interactive map of the village/city/whatever it is. I've got much bigger plans for it, but right now all it is an interactive map.
You can download it if you want, but right now I've only compiled it for mac - when it's more finished, I'll get my friend to compile a windows version.
-start with an overworld map
-click on any annoying flashing dot to move to that location
-when you hover on a dot, a "select" cursor will appear
-a "back" button to move backwards
-a "map" button that will instantly go back to the overworld map.
-District 1, mountain, agricultural, jungle districts, tent camp, desert village, and nether portal all included
-A surprise near the tent camp
-All district support, including nether. (end will not be included until I actually go there)
-Less annoying flashing dots
-Prettier select cursor
-Grey box at top-left of screen displaying text when you hover over a location
-Information about locations
(Maybe) Eventual features:
-character selection screen (for active roleplayers)
-map will show where your character resides and where your character currently is in the roleplay
-inventory screen showing all your character's items
-markers where important events happened
-profile screen showing rank, guild, etcOhno! forgot download link. Hang on :bdropbox, Y U take so long to upload measly file...Forgot to mention: You can pretty much go everywhere (major) in the interactive map, for example inside the mine, inside people's houses, etc.Oh, COME ON, Dropbox! My internet's faster than that...https://dl.dropbox.com/u/102587071/map.zip
That should be it?...and it's 404ing. Let me try again tomorrow morning...Oh wait, it still says 2 minutes left :P150 kilobytes per second and 1 minute left......And down to 30 KBpSWait, you're kidding me. Not yet? I'll just turn the screen brightness down and come back in the morning...
- To post a comment, please login.