Would be awesome if we could somehow make GIANT statues somehow.
The only way I could think of it is:
Doing a sculpture structure by putting sculpting boundry blocks edging a rectangular prism of certain dimensions (from a set of valid dimensions) filled with blocks of one type.
For example, if I wanted a 100 block tall statue of someone, I would make a box with the following dimensions of sculpting boundry blocks.
I would then fill that box completely (including the empty parts of the frame) with that one block type.
Then, hitting that structure with the Statue hammer would bring up the UI for it where you can adjust it and build it.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 10 months, and 25 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 21 2014 08:03:52
- 0 Followers
- 285 Total Posts
- 19 Thanks
Aug 13, 2014Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from wailwailBut that would mean that you need 2 arms , right ? as you still use the T shape ? i'm on the fence for this one
Oops, I was thinking that you'd wouldn't need to use the T shape, as you could just click the parts together by right clicking them. But yeah, T shape again.
Aug 13, 2014Halloween is coming, and I can see us building our own frakensteins. More specifically, I could see us building golems piece by piece. Not saying this would remove the old system of making golems, but give us an alternate way in order to have some fun with it.Posted in: Suggestions
This is how I could see it work.
There are 4 parts to building golem:
The golem could be made of the following types of material:
Each material would have different effects on the golem's abilities. Maybe even enchantable to give them additional bonuses.
- For the arms, the stronger the material, the higher attack the golem would have.
- For the legs, the better the material, the faster the golem could move.
- For the head, the better the material, the smarter the golem's AI
- Flesh: Golem attacks EVERYTHING that isn't undead, as he has the zombie hunger for flesh.
- Wood: Golem protects villagers, but wanders, not knowing village boundaries
- Iron: Golem protects villagers
- Gold: Golem protects pigmen?
- Emerald: ?? Not fully sure about Emerald. Perhaps smart enough to pick up loose torches and place them to prevent zombie spawning?
- Diamond: ?? Not fully sure about Diamond, but I am thinking possibly smart enough to toss things at enemies.
- For the body, the stronger the material, the higher durability the golem would have. Some materials would have bonus effects as well.
- Flesh: Golem can swim, but is considered undead and takes damage from sunlight and Smite.
- Wood: Golem can swim, but is extremely vulnerable to fire.
- Gold: Same durability as Iron, but golem is immune to fire damage.
- Emerald: Golem is immune to fire damage, and can swim.
- Diamond: Golem is immune to fire damage, can swim, and has massive health.
Aug 13, 2014I think it would be great if you could get body blocks in the game. How I could see it is, rarely, mobs would drop various body parts.Posted in: Suggestions
Defeat a skeleton or Zombie, you have a chance for skeleton upper body or a skeleton lower body. Defeat a creeper, you have a chance for a creeper head, upper body, or lower body. Then you can place those blocks to build a statue piece by piece, possibly in differing orientations. Using item data, you could even import player skins onto body blocks.
As a bonus, you can equip the upper and lower bodies over yours, causing it to look like the mob's body.
Adventure map makers could use it to build NPCs for the players to talk to.
Later on, I could even see being able to give items/armor to the statues to hold.
Possibly even mix and match body parts to make a frankenstatue.
Mar 8, 2014Just thought you should know, I tried using your blocks in combination with http://www.minecraft...senger-seats/ However it crashes the second I use the ship. Just letting you and the Archimedes maker know about this. If your mods could work together, the capabilities are endless.\Posted in: Minecraft Mods
EDIT: The World Save also becomes unopenable.
Feb 28, 2014JP585 posted a message on Ars Magica 2 - Version 1.4.0.009 (Updated February 8, 2016)Small Request. In Biomes of Plenty, there exists a endgame dimension called Paradise Land (endgame because it needs End Stone and nether stars to reach). It is supposed to be such a paradise because no hostile mobs are supposed to be allowed to spawn there. Unfortunately, Hecate, Mana Elementals, and Mana Creepers spawn there in great numbers. The knockback they cause knocks players off the Sky Islands.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Is it possible in a future version to be able to blacklist some of your mobs from naturally spawning in certain dimensions/biomes?
Dec 13, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Duping Bug?Quote from UnKnown_Player
This is a really good looking and fun mod. I have a question though. Im running a server with FTB 1.4.2 at the moment, and would like to disable the uncrafting table. Is that possible? And if yes, how do I do that?
I want to disable it just because of the duping-bug in that version. People dont seem to be able to keep away from it.
Dec 13, 2012JP585 posted a message on [1.6.X] Portal Gun - Reconstructed [v1] - Rewritten... again.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
If you put bouncy (Repulsion) and speed (Propulsion) gel, we'd need cleansing gel to remove it.Quote from Weaponguy117
I am in love with this mod.
Are you going to add-
1. Crushers(long spiked pistons)
2. Hard light bridges
3. Excursion funnels
4. Speed and bouncy gel(which can be painted using a dispenser in the ceiling)
I just want to know if you are planning to add these evetually or not. Thanks a ton for making this mod!
EDIT-Also, heavy duty super collider buttons. I know pressure plates are kinda the same, but the button is just soo much cooler
If we're going all out and adding sorta minor portal features, here are some which are feasibly possible in game:
- Additional Turrets
- Rocket Turret - Stationary and afixed to floor (meaning you can't knock it over). Can rotate and fires rockets at a slow rate. EDIT: Rockets are like a ghast fireball.
- Frankenturret (Shapeless Recipe of Storage Cube+Sentry Turret+Sentry Turret) - Harmlessly chases after targets.
- Prima Donna Turret (could be crafted by adding 3 iron to a Sentry Turret) - Fat turret that is not easily knocked down. Can cause groups of turrets to sing when facing them and no target is around.
- Horizontal body variation of Defective Turret
- Paintable Turrets (as in http://theportalwiki...urrets_(video))
- Animal King Turret: Sentry Turret +Brown Dye+Black Dye+Gold Crown
- Forest/Desert/Urban/Taiga Camo Turret: Sentry Turret +Appropiate Dyes
- Evening at the Improv Turret: Sentry Turret + 2 Brick Blocks
- Table Turret: Sentry Turret + 2 Wooden Planks
- Taiwan Turret: Sentry Turret + Orange Dye + Bone Meal
- ?? Turret: Sentry Turret + Black Dye + Leather?
- Solid Color Turrets
- Maintenance walkway (perforated metal walkway. Half Slabs maybe?).
- Maintenance Walkway Stair
- Walkway Rail (Rails which can be attached to walkways and walkway stairs)
- Switch (cylinder size of portal gun pedestal with a red button on it.)
- 1940's switch (box size of portal gun pedestal with a red button on it. )
- Being able to activate a companion cube by giving it a redstone, causing it to light up possibly emitting light.
Dec 13, 2012JP585 posted a message on [1.4.6] [Forge] TooManyPlants - 15 new plants, 19 new items!Has anyone tried it in combination with Feed the Beast modpack or magic world?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 10, 2012JP585 posted a message on Sphax PureBDcraft (14/09/2019) - All resolutions / 100% completeAnyone else getting the bdcraft.net redirecting to home (127.0.0.1)?Posted in: Resource Packs
Dec 8, 2012JP585 posted a message on [MC/Forge][1.6.4] Gulliver the Resizing Mod (v0.14.3 *Oct 21*): changing your perspective of Minecraft [OVER 900,000 downloads]I LOVE the mod.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I love running through small tunnels.
Wish I could do it with some modpacks out there, regardless, I enjoy it enough by itself.
Dec 7, 2012JP585 posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]Is it possible to modify the dimension ids for the dimensions created by this mod? I want to see if I can make this simultaneously compatible with Mystcraft and Twilight Forest, so I can add it to my Feed the Beast.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Also, is it possible to disable specific mobs, cyclops are quite annoying.
Dec 7, 2012It would be nice if we could craft Fire Jets and Smokers, to do so.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Recipe for Fire Jet:
(feel free to substitute iron for twilight forest metals. is a lava bucket)
Recipe for Smoker:
(feel free to substitute iron for twilight forest metals)
Fire is now feasible to get in game, just build an uncrafting table and feed Chain Armor into it. Chain armor is traded for at blacksmiths.
The need to trade and also get an uncrafting table is in order to keep it balanced, and reduce the overall number of them on a server.
Dec 6, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from LloydGeorgePinchen
GREAT GOOGLEY MOOGLEY! *runs*
I think you need to fix it so that the portal can't appear INSIDE a boss area.
I spawned inside a Naga Courtyard and immediately had to deal with one... not cool.
Bring a gravity gun, take him to the overworld, build a pen for him. Then take him back when you want to kill him. It is REALLY fun if you build a Wither in a naga pen. The Wither loves to chase it around. In the overworld, a naga can keep a wither busy indefinitely, as the Naga doesn't fight back and immortal, and the Wither has 3+ targets to to attack. The Naga Wither arena I am building will have a forcefield around it and a pen of naga and possibly multiple withers chasing them around.
Ah, speaking of targets. I moved a Naga to the overworld with a Gravity Gun. Then started the game later and saw 3 segments...just lying dead and motionless on the ground, and a full naga some distance away wandering passively. I was able to 'pick up' the segments with a gravity gun and fire them at a lich.
Dec 4, 2012Was testing this mod in FTB 1.4.2.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I installed a Gravity Gun mod, and with Quantum Armor and a Gravi plate I was able to transplant bosses to the overworld.
The naga is so confused in a different dimension. He becomes passive and just wanders around aimlessly, hurting everyone he touches (Screaming, WHY MUST EVERYTHING I TOUCH DIE ). I was able to get the Wither to follow him around perpetually, firing skulls at him.
The Hydra (like the End Dragon) can't be lifted with the gravi gun, instead it causes him to start taking damage as if poisoned and die (does the same thing to the end dragon).
The other bosses act normally.
I was also able to transport spawners through the portal. SWEET!
Well, I just had to share that...now what was the other reason.
...Yes, I remember, the uncrafting table.
Is there anyway mod pack creators can add additional uncrafting, repair, and crafting recipes to it? I could see it becoming very handy with other mods.
Also. If someone makes a Twilight Portal in the End and goes through, it causes them them to see nothing of the twilight until they log out and back in.
Ah, one more thing. It really stinks that your mod is not compatible with Divine RPG
- To post a comment, please login.