Yeah sadly I think development of the pack is dead. Never saw a 1.13 update and very unlikely to get one for 1.14
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 11 days
Last active Sat, Jan, 30 2021 13:11:59
- 0 Followers
- 15 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Mar 13, 2018Posted in: Resource Packs
Glad to see this pack still exists and has gotten an update for 1.12
I've been a fan of this pack since the early days of its creation and was upset when I recently started playing MC again that the version of the pack I have (which I believe is the 1.8 version, as I was using it on a 1.8.9 server I played on a couple years ago) is not compatible with 1.12
Thanks to you I now have a version that is.
May 7, 2016JLohman711 posted a message on [1.5-1.11.2] Vein Miner - Quickly mine veins of orePosted in: Minecraft Mods
Probably waay too late to ask a question on here but, im using the latest version of FTB Direwolf20 modpack on curse, and i cant for the love of me add oak wood planks to the blocklist for the axes. ive tried the add command during play, ive tried going into the config file for the mod itself and ading it, and ive tried an anciet ritual for self-destruction and ive had no luck with either solution. the version for VM is compatible for the modpack. Any new ideas i could try?
Having a similar issue, I want to be able to use this to harvest planks without having to enable the overrides.
I'm on version 0.31.4 for MC 1.7.10
Dec 6, 2013Asking directly cause I can't find it anywhere:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
What is the required version of Forge for Thaumcraft 4.0.4/4.0.5? The 4.0.4 changelog says it now requires a newer version of Forge but doesn't specify. I am attempting to update to the newest Thaumcraft on a server currently running 4.0.1b and Forge 18.104.22.1680
May 1, 2013Soul Shards has been updated for MC 1.5.1Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dec 18, 20121. JLohman711Posted in: PC Servers
3. I haven't played with the FTB pack specifically, but I have experience with some of the mods included. I have also watched your YouTube vids on it.
4. Not yet. I need some equipment including a better mike then I intend to start recording/posting on YouTube.
5. I am perfectly okay with being involved in videos/livestreams.
6. PST (Pacific Standard Time)
7. I try to help other people if they need it, and will gladly donate resources to any community projects we attempt.
8. As stated above I don't have experience specifically with the FTB pack, but I have played around with tekkit a good amount. I have also watched every YouTube vid that you and Durzo have put out.
If you have further questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
Jul 11, 2012JLohman711 posted a message on [1.2.5] Usefulfood - Craft yourself a meal! [Modloader] OUTDATEDSmall suggestion: You already have a recipe for Ice Cream. How about an Ice Cream Sandwich, made the same way as the other sandwiches.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 4, 2012JLohman711 posted a message on Savage Realms - [1.7.x] [The BEST Server] [24/7 Lag-Free] [Towny] [Custom Bosses w/ over 250 abilities] [PvP World] [RPG/DungeonIGN: JLohman711Posted in: PC Servers
I will vote tomorrow. I can not vote for this server today because I voted for a different one a couple hours ago.
- To post a comment, please login.