1.12.2 is almost here! I'm finalizing some things so expect a release soon!
- Curse Premium
Member for 5 years, 8 months, and 14 days
Last active Fri, Jun, 12 2020 02:07:02
- 1 Follower
- 8 Total Posts
- 4 Thanks
Nov 4, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Alright I'm sorry everyone for the long delay, I can confirm that V1.0.3 for 1.10.2 will release exactly two weeks from now. I will reveal that the new timeline is 1500CE aka the DARK AGES. The timeline has more mobs, items, and weapons then the year 2030 making it the biggest timeline ever so far. Theres also gonna be two new bosses, custom sounds and music, and this timeline is gonna be dark. (lighting in the timeline will be dark so get your night vision ready).
I've also added some pictures to the forum so you don't have to click the link to go to my page. I also just today released a video of me showcasing V1.0 of this mod in 1.7.10 as well as Popularmmos video on my mod as well as he really gave me a huge punch in activity and downloads so I thank him for what
Jul 20, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
could you do it for 1.6.4, too, plz, because i am doing a let's play, and i would love to use this mod, or at least a updated version of 1.7.10, and 1.10.2, and also, when can we expect the new timelines, this mod is AWESOME, i only wish there would be more timelines, and bosses, and also friendly mobs, like future villager or something
1.10 is possibly coming out in a few weeks as I'm almost done editing and compiling it. Theres gonna be a huge new timeline and its really going to be huge with lots of new things! I'll bump this thread again when we get closer to the release! Stay tuned!
Feb 21, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Good news, I am making one for 1.10!!! I have almost finished making the new timeline, also know as the DARK AGES (1500CE), its gonna be the biggest update yet adding in tons of new mobs, weapons, armor, custom sounds, and a creepy "lavender" (cough) timeline! (you might see the reference).
This update will also introduce a fixed version of the loot chest and will include the change in a buff or nerf of other mobs and there will be a few new mobs for other timelines as well along with blocks/ items. Mostly the mobs that were stupidly overpowered (cough Herobrine) will get nerfed. Atleast Annoying Zombie will be able to attack once again.
Sep 8, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sorry didn't post an update announcement but here it is so:
Time Machine Mod Updated to V1.1 with lots of new features, mobs, timelines, and a hah bug has been fixed. This Update includes a new timelines called the Jurassic Marsh, a new boss, 4 new mobs, improvements, and the ability to fly in survival mode. We also fixed the timeline crashes.
Jul 3, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Have you ever wondered about the future of your Minecraft world? What about the past? Do you want to go to the era of evolution or to the primal years when mobs were being developed? Or do you want to go farther and farther to the end of time. The future is now!
This mod features:
- 7 Timelines of the future to visit
- Visit the Year 2030, 2037, 205,582, 65 MYA, 1500CE, Year 802701, and Time Paradox
- loads of new items, weapons and gear
- lots of evolved mobs with different abilities
- 9 Bosses
- Super strong weapons and gear
- Supports 1.7.10, 1.9, 1.10.2, and finally 1.12.2
- Added Herobrine
- Custom Music
- Dream Bed?
- A Wiki page with all the mobs info along with images! For more info about my mod go check the Wiki page on recipes and cool info about the mobs and items! Wiki Page: https://mlgpigplayz.weebly.com/wiki.html
Other Project Site: https://mlgpigplayz.weebly.com/time-machine-mod.html
- We finally support 1.12.2!!
- New timeline Year 802701- The Rise of Illagers!
- New timeline: Time Paradox- a mashup of all timelines into one
- New Weapon: Vindicator Axe- dropped by Vindicators weilding it in the Year 802701. This axe if very strong
- New Boss: Herobrine Soul, found within the Herobrine Ghast if you jump inside it. Kill the soul inside to kill the Ghast outside. This boss well spam arrows from its three heads and spawn Vexes to take you out
- New Boss: Vindicator Boss- will give slowness on the player and attacks hard. Can be spawned by killing a certain amount of VIndicators or Evokers in the Year 802701. Will drop a part needed for Time Paradox!
- Added Lavender Villages to the Year 1500CE where Lavender Trainers and Herobrine Ghast Boss can be found
- WIther with Herobrine Totem spawns a Volcano upon death in the Year 2030. (This explains the destruction that occurs in Year 2037)
- New Mob/Pet: T-Rex found in 65 MYA. Strike it with the Lightning Staff to tame it. Tamed T-Rex can be ridden and fight for you! You'll get a communicator to give it orders.
- New Crafting Table: Lavender Crafting Table- craft unique items that regular crafting tables can't including the Year 802701 activator
- Year 802701 Activator can be crafted within a Lavender Crafting table. See wiki or our in game recipe list to find out more!
- certain timelines have weather now and even allow you to sleep within them
- dream bed no longer spawns a portal and instead teleports you instantly into the dream world
- the witherbiome in the dreamworld spawns Wither's, good luck...
- Many bosses were modified like Herobrine 2030 and Newspaper Zombie Boss
- nerfed invaders to only spawn in certain biomes and less commonly. You will also get a message if an invasion starts. The invaders will also glow so you can see them from far
- Year 1500CE now players Lavender Town Music
- Friendly helpful pig can be ridden
- Ghost Creeper's aren't hostile to players unless attacked
- Lumber ZomB and Evolved Pigman: have fixed textures
- removed loot chests. Certain bosses still drop loot chests but not all. Every regular mob no longer drops a loot chest.
- Bosses don't despawn anymore
- new zombie models for zombie base mobs
- Removed Generic Villager
- fixes errors with structure spawns
- The Herobrine Final Boss (Time Paradox)
- The End...
If you need a guide for this mod, feel free to check out our official Wiki Guide here: https://mlgpigplayz.weebly.com/wiki.html
- New Boss "Wither (with Herobrine Totem)" added to the Year 2030
- New Sky Structure for Year 2030 featuring the new boss
- Added a special event that occurs after defeating the new boss which changes the Year 2030 dirt to destroyed dirt
- Fixed a bug which didn't give players dream points upon sleeping in beds
- Dream Bed can now be obtained in survival
- The Dream Bed has been modified to now spawns a mini portal that can take you to the dream world upon right click
- You will also now need a Dream Bed to come to and from this dimension back to the overworld
- New Texture for Year 2030 Dirt
- Added New Block "Basic Herobrine Totem" required for crafting both of Herobrine's other totems
- New Texture for both of Herobrine's totems
An Update to further support 1.12 is in development
- SUPPORTS 1.10.2!!!
- Added the Dark Ages 1500CE with over 15 New Mobs like the Ghost Creeper. Necromancy Villager, Lavender Trainer
- 2 New Bosses of the Year 1500CE
- Added the Dream World (the second dimension of the overworld)
- Jurassic Marsh has 2 new mobs including the Caveman Villager and Scorpion
- New Weapons and Gear
- Newspaper Zombie drops the Year 1500CE activator
- There is now a Villager 1500CE Invader
- Added a special bow Pigman to the Year 2037
- Herobrine 2030 is nerfed again
- More loot chests added
- You now need to make Universe Chambers to make Time Machine's
- We've added a help guide in-game that can also go the FULL ENTIRE GUIDE OF OUR MOD FOUND HERE: https://mlgpigplayz.weebly.com/wiki.html
- Cool art found in the guide
- New custom music along with custom music when the Time Machine is placed and when bosses are defeated
- Bug Fixes
The Jurassic Bug Fix Update
- Fixed Time traveling crashes
- TImeline Alert: Year 2030 Invaders can invade your world from a magical block so watch out!
- Added a new timeline called the Jurassic Marsh which we are still adding new elements to (so far it only has 3 new mobs)
- Evolved Sloth Boss drops a loot chest that contains the key to the Jurassic Marsh
- Annoying Zombie is annoying again
- Primal Skeletons Added to the Jurassic Marsh
- Primal Skeletons might be able to fly as well in the Jurassic Marsh
- Added a new boss called the Newspaper Zombie with 3 forms and a levitation ability
- Added Levitation leggins
- Rogue Spiders act like spiders again
- Creeper Slimes are super rare now and now have the Ai of a slime
- Time Machine portals can spawn throughout other timelines in case you forgot where yours was
- Jurassic Marsh has a few extra new structures that can spawn in the timeline
- All WIP mob loot chest before have their very own textures
- Added Spawn Egg Colors
- Some mobs have a fixed Ai
- Year 2030 has less trees in your face
- Year 205,582 has snow instead of ice
- Added a silk touch book you can get from rogue spider loot chests by using a picaxe
- You can combine the Special Silk Touch Book with a wooden shovel in the crafting table to add silk touch to it
- All enchanted books have a cool blue texture
- Fixed many other bugs
- Updated from 1.7.10 to 1.9
- Added Nether Creeper
- Added Generic Villager
- We are currently developing the Wizard along with a Wolf Boss
- Sloths now spawn in the Nether and End
- Professor Herobine now spawns in the Nether
- Herobrine now spawns from a Timeline Invasion Block
- Herobrine has a new Ai along with more health
- Evolved Mobs which include Annoying Zombie, Zombie Skeletron, and Robot Creeper can spawn there past versions
- Robot Creeper now has increased health and a deadly explosion
- Evolved Zombie Pigman are no longer hostile
- Skeletron Zombie now shoots arrows
- Rogue Spider can also shoots arrows and spawn webs
- Pokeball mob still exist but is unspawnable
- Fixed other mob bugs
- At the moment traveling through timelines is buggy unless you head through the portal quickly which will result in no crash
- We are currently developing a system called LootChest where if you kill a mob in the future they drop a loot chest
- The Lootchest that drops from future mobs is a WIP but you can still break it to get the loot inside of it
- Removed Skeletron Bow
- Removed Creeper Leggins
- Year 2030 has a more futuristic look
- The Year 205,582 no longer spawns in mobs
- Fixed Professor Herobrine
- Fixed Fake Mob Spawning Glitch
- Fixed Other Mini bugs
A Witherstorm may be approaching
Stay tuned since in the future updates we're going into the past with prehistoric mobs and quests!
Made by: Iggy3434
Assistants: ItzOrca_, ttflea
Program used: MCreator
V1.0.5 (Latest) Release: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/time-machine-mod/files/2976600
See changelog for update details
If you want to use my mod in a modpack feel free!! Just make sure to credit me and MCreator. I might also include your modpack here as well.
- To post a comment, please login.