- Registered Member
Member for 11 years
Last active Sat, Feb, 27 2016 13:25:15
- 0 Followers
- 691 Total Posts
- 64 Thanks
Feb 17, 2014Iamawesomererthanyou posted a message on Have you ever wondered that the governement is putting thoughts into your head?its hard to think they are making me think of things that i want to torrent next.Posted in: General Off Topic
Jan 25, 2014Posted in: Culture, Media & ArtsQuote from APKAssassin
You people are all being stereotypical, immature, bias, and just plain annoying as $*@#!
I'm a brony and you know what? I know the show is meant for little girls, I like the animation and the story. I don't go up to people like, "Hey! I'm a brony!!! Check it out!" NO! I say, "Yes, I'm a brony." if it ever comes up. And yeah, I have a MLP necklace. So what? I see seniors in high school with spongebob shirts and backpacks all the time, that show is meant for little kids. And if you people are so stupid and bias to think all we do is worship the show then you can go suck a **** while rotting in hell until you learn not to be so rude, bias, stupid, annoying, hateful, and just plain s!
................i have no idea what/who made you start complaining...and why....
- To post a comment, please login.
Jul 6, 2012thehippomaster21 posted a message on Mutant Creatures - Spider Pig, Spider Pig [v1.4.9]Posted in: Minecraft ModsMutant Creaturesby thehippomaster21
Want to contribute to the Mutant Creatures? Help add content on the virtually empty wiki here!
Thanks to Bockwurst
Gunpowder... Spice... And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect pet creatures. But Professor HippoMaster accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction... Chemical X! Thus the Mutant Creatures were born! (Semi-quoted from a famous kids TV show..)
Mutant creatures do spawn on their own, but rarely..
You thought the normal enderman was scary? Meet the mutant enderman
With a stunning 100 hearts, this massive arm-growing mutant has seven life threatening attack tactics:
Much like the normal enderman, the mutant enderman is also normally neutral unless stared at. But the second you look away from its gaze, the mutant enderman pulls you in towards it and blinds you at the same time!
That's not it. The mutant enderman gets angered if it sees you wearing a pumpkin or sometimes just randomly; and if it's angry, it'll automatically attack you!
Don't think that the mutant enderman is just as simple as your typical enderman. When the mutant enderman teleports, it emits its ender-soul that produces a huge impact, knocking all mobs around it, while occasionally blinding them, and dealing 2 hearts of damage! Best be more careful when near this monster!
Of course, if its hands are all free, the mutant enderman can use its basic melee attack with one of its four arms. Beware, because although the mutant enderman's inner arms deal 4 hearts of damage, its outer arms deal 5 hearts! Never underestimate the simplest attack!
The enderman carries blocks? Well the mutant enderman carries up to four blocks and throws them at you! Be careful. This ranged attack deals 3-4 hearts at a direct hit, and 2 hearts as splash damage.
Thought you cornered this majestic beast? Think again!
The mutant enderman's clone attack spawns eight of the mutant enderman's endersoul minions to torment you. Along with that, the mutant enderman itself becomes disguised as one of them too, just a bit larger in size.
During this attack, the clones will randomly attack their target by dealing 0.5 hearts of melee damage, as well as teleporting randomly. Take note that in this form, the mutant enderman deals 3 hearts for each attack and heals 1 heart for each successful attack!
Better knock the real mutant enderman to break the spell automatically!
The mutant enderman doesn't just teleport. It teleports you too!
Watch out for its telesmash, which bends you through space and time into the air, hitting you with 3 hearts AND dealing fall damage!
That's not it! Some people get nauseous after traveling through space and time, and you do too! Try continuing your fighting after THAT!
Not many have lived to tell a tale of the scream of the mutant enderman. Although the mutant enderman still takes damage in rain, fighting it in rain will much increase its tendency to scream!
Along with delivering the voice of Death himself, the mutant enderman's scream deals 2 hearts of armor-piercing damage from its impact, and STOPPING THE RAIN if raining!
If you're lucky, you may individually avoid the scream's effects of major poisoning, lengthy weakness, crazy energy depleting (hunger), and troublesome nausea. However, if you're unlucky, this scream could kill you in seconds..
Have you killed this monster? Good job! There's just one more barrier you need to get past:
When you kill the mutant enderman, its soul becomes unstable and deteriorates. But when this happens, the mutant enderman shoots out endersoul fragments that can explode within a few seconds, blasting you around and dealing some damage!
However, now you can grab that pumpkin and slap it on your head to prevent the impacts of the fragments and most of the damage.
Luckily, you'll be rewarded with eight drops of ender pearls or eye of enders.
Wait, is that it? Where's the awesome prize to this exhausting battle? Well, you have to make it!
While that mutant enderman is dying, you can actually collect endersoul fragments by right-clicking them before they explode. Right-click again while sneaking if you want to drop an endersoul fragment.
Now with some endersoul fragments following you, all you have to do is drop (not right-click) an eye of ender, and viola!
The combination of the endersoul fragments and the eye of ender transform into your very own endersoul hand, with 60 uses for each fragment originally following you!
The endersoul hand deals 3 hearts as a melee attack, and has 240 maximum uses. It provides you with two abilities:
Right-click blocks to pick them up, and right-click again to throw them far away (or at mobs)!
Right-click while sneaking to teleport to any block within a radius of 128 blocks, as well as hitting nearby mobs from the impact! However, this ability damages the hand by four uses instead of one use.
Also, if your endersoul hand is running out of uses and you have some spare endersoul fragments, just toss out your endersoul hand while the fragments are following you, and it'll recharge the hand again (with 60 uses each fragment)!
It's risen from the ruins! It's the mutant skeleton!
This unholy creature has 75 hearts, and four bone-chilling attacks:
Just like normal skeletons, mutant skeletons shoot you with arrows too. Unfortunately, their arrows go through all bodies and can deal random effects such as poison, exhaustion, and movement slowdown. But all is not lost. If you can hit this creature right before it shoots the arrow, you may break its focus.
Once you get too close to the mutant skeleton, it'll whack you far away, so it can shoot you again! This may not deal very much damage, but it'll take you a long time to get back!
Too good at dodging arrows? Try dodging this! The mutant skeleton jumps into the air and fires six arrows at you!
Wonder what that huge ribcage is used for? Squeezing the life out of you! In this attack, the mutant skeleton quickly smashes you together with its ribs and sends you up into the air! Seems like a tight situation! (Sorry for bad pun)
Just like the mutant zombie, the mutant skeleton doesn't burn in the day. Instead, it heals one heart every five seconds at night! I'd wait for the sun to rise!
Finally killed the undead abomination? Careful! When the mutant skeleton dies, it's body bursts into pieces, and getting hit by flying bones will hurt! If you're still not dead, congratulations! You can now pick up (right-click) the pieces of your victory!
Mutant Skeleton Armor
But what do you do with these bones other than decoration and bragging? You craft some mutant skeleton armor! Make sure not to forget a piece. Every bone must be used! Although the full armor set is slightly weaker than iron, it has some special effects!
When the Mutant Skeleton Helmet is equipped, all critical midair arrow shots deal double the damage! However, there's a drawback! If you're not airborne, arrow shots will deal half the damage, and you can't get critical shot arrows! Also, 50% of the time, your arrow resources won't be depleted!
Skeleton arms are part of the crafting recipe for the Mutant Skeleton Chestplate.
The skeleton ribcage is part of the crafting recipe for the Mutant Skeleton Chestplate.
While also being the strongest mutant skeleton armor piece, when the Mutant Skeleton Chestplate is equipped, bows charge at four times the original rate!
How will you survive without strong armor? Be nimble with the Mutant Skeleton Leggings. When these are equipped, the player gains a Speed II boost! Dodge those attacks!
Kind of hard to stay airborne and use your Mutant Skeleton Chestplate ability? No problem! With the Mutant Skeleton Boots equipped, You can jump much higher, especially when sprinting!
Once you have everything equipped, you'll look something like this:
Or if you have the Animated Player Mod (shameless advertising), like this:
Teach those skeletons who's boss!
Is that the HuLk?! Nope. It's just the mutant zombie.
This monster has 75 hearts of health! Watch out for its three devastating attacks:
If you get close to it, the mutant zombie slams the ground and hits everything in front of it! Be warned. The mutant zombie's slam attack deals a range of up to 12 hearts of damage! Also, there's a 25% chance you'll become hungry (affected by hunger)!
Don't this guy off, because he might just get angry and roar! When the mutant zombie roars, the impact deals half a heart to any entity nearby. But this isn't a simple attack. The mutant zombie is resurrecting zombie minions from the earth to support him! Summoning up to six zombies depending on the environment (spawns less in the day), you'd better run or break the blocks to stop zombies from spawning!
Best stay as far away as possible from this beast. If he gets a hold of you, the mutant zombie will throw you up into the air, and then slam you down! This is the mutant zombie's most damaging attack, dealing fall damage, and attack damage.
The mutant zombie isn't like a normal zombie. It does not burn in daylight, but instead, it heals one heart every five seconds at night! If I were you, I'd start running!
Think you've finally killed the mutant zombie? THINK AGAIN.
If you don't completely incinerate the mutant zombie's body seven seconds after it dies, it will come back to life. It may not have full health, but it's ready to fight again! Of course, after three kills, the mutant zombie will die without burning.
You can watch the body of the mutant zombie vanish as it burns..
Once you've finally killed the mutant zombie, it will drop a hulk hammer. This weapon has 64 uses, and it creates an attack just like the mutant zombie's melee attack! Good job not dying!
What is there to fear about the mutant creeper?What is there not to fear?
With a health of 60 hearts, the mutant creeper has five spine-chilling attack tactics:
When using its direct attack, the mutant creeper swings its head at you, and hits you! Yup, that's right.
Take note that blocking with a sword will prevent you from being pushed back.
Can't see the enemy? Maybe you should check the air. Beware, because by using its jump attack, the mutant creeper flies into the air, and lands by creating an explosion. Might wanna stay away from this monster.
Do you see those little creepers? That's what Professor HippoMaster's experiment was supposed to create. Well, the experiment worked! There's just one problem: they aren't helping you; they're helping the enemy. If you make the mutant creeper angry, it'll throw a maximum of four little creeper minion directly at you. Even worse, the minions are targeting you at the same time! Now would be a good time to run.
Can't seem to hit the mutant creeper? You can take the chance when it uses the charged attack! The mutant creeper will freeze and flash five times, giving you the right amount of time to inflict some damage! Be quick, because if you don't break it out of the charge by the sixth flash, the mutant creeper will gain 15 hearts of health!
However, it isn't that easy.
Each time a mutant creeper charges, there's a one out of six chance that it's actually waiting for you to get closer! And if you do, it'll summon a bolt of lightning down on itself, making it stronger! Be very cautious...
Dangerous? No? Watch out for the powered mutant.
This mutant creates bigger explosions. His minions are powered too.
Think you can give the mutant creeper a taste of its own medicine? Too bad, because the mutant creeper heals from explosions (not including explosions from other mutant creepers)! Try not to use TNT!
And when you think you've finally killed this monster, something else happens:
That mutant creeper is charging up its last amount of energy! You'd better run now, because once it's done charging, you'll have to face the biggest explosion yet! THEN, the mutant creeper will finally be dead.
For killing the mutant creeper, you are rewarded with its egg!
You can right-click it to put it onto your head and carry it around. Eggs can be stacked on your head as well! This egg needs 3-5 minecraft days for it to hatch.
Of course, you can speed up the process by blowing your egg up (multiple times)! Once it does hatch, it becomes your personal...
Just like wolves and cats, your creeper minion will follow you around, unless you right-click it, making it sit. Here's a creeper minion sitting down. They won't despawn. A tamed creeper minion has a few features:
Give it TNT, and it will become continuous -- it won't die from its own explosions
If it already is continuous, its blast radius will increase by 0.2
Give it gunpowder and it'll heal 2 hearts
If at full health, it's maximum health will increase by half a heart
Can't tell how much health your minion has? Forgot whether your minion can only explode one time? Check its information with the creeper stats item:
Right-click a tamed creeper minion with this to see its info. You can even change its name!
Changing Name - click the top button and type in your new name; then click the button again to finalize it.
Blast Radius - default creeper minion blast radius is 1.0; a normal creeper's blast radius is 2.0
However, if you break the egg before it hatches, it'll occasionally drop a creeper shard. The creeper shard starts with no power, but it gains a bit of energy from each mob you hit. Once you right-click, depending on the amount of energy the shard has, it'll create an explosion, then resetting the power back to zero!
Of course there's just one drawback: every once in a while, the creeper shard must drain energy to keep working and in doing so poisons the user for about 5 seconds.
Of course, if breaking the creeper egg does not yield a creeper shard, it will drop 5 to 10 gunpowder.
Mutant Snow GolemFeeling lonely?
Then the mutant snow golem is the right creature for you! Just add some Chemical X to your typical snow golem, and viola! Your monster-killing snowman is created!
With it's mesmerizing fiery eyes, you'll never be bored again! The mutant snow golem has a few features:
The mutant snow golem automatically freezes every water block nearby and also creates a path of snow! This only works when it is standing on the ground.
Like a normal snow golem, the mutant snow golem automatically attacks mobs, except instead, he throws huge chunks of ice which deal up to 6 hearts!
If your mutant snow golem is injured, simply throw some snowballs at it. It'll heal one heart per snowball.
If you want your mutant snow golem to follow you, right-click it, and your name will appear above its head! Take note the mutant snow golem doesn't have the best vision and may take some weird paths to you.
If you manage to knock a mutant snow golem into the water (without it freezing the water), it'll deal 8 hearts of damage to the mutant snow golem.
Currently, the death of your poor companion will leave 32 to 48 snowballs, as well as its lighted pumpkin head.
It's a spider! It's a pig! No! IT'S BOTH!
You thought the "spider pig" from the Simpsons movie was made up for fun?? It was actually originally based off of Professor Hippomaster's spider pig!!! (Disclaimer: The "spider pig" from the Simpsons movie was not actually based off of the spider pig in this mod)
After the subject of an experiment to combine a spider with a pig escaped from the laboratory, they started infecting and populating the whole Minecraft world!!
The spider pig has 25 hearts and has the abilities of both spiders and pigs! It can climb walls, is unaffected by poison, and can move quickly through webs (so basically only the abilities of spiders). Also, it will attack any normal pig or spider and transform them into spider pigs once they die as well!
When provoked, the spider pig leaps at its target either attacking its target or immobilizing the target in a web block. Although it's attack is typically not strong, when the target is inside a web, the spider pig deals 2 extra hearts of damage!
Unlike the normal spider however, the spider pig has the brain of a domesticated animal and can be tamed, but only in specific circumstances. When the spider pig has 4 or less hearts remaining, and it kills a tamed creeper minion, it will devour the creeper minion's soul and become tamed to the player whose creeper minion was killed.
Once tamed, the spider pig can be ridden! Instead of jumping, the spider pig performs a charge attack by leaping forward and dealing 1 heart of damage to nearby mobs. Careful, charging too often in a short amount of time will make it overworked.
Spider pigs can be fed porkchops or spider eyes to heal 2-4 hearts of health.
Chemical X - Make Your MutantItching for battle? Dying for a strong companion? Your dreams have arrived in a small bottle of Chemical X!
Throwing Chemical X onto the ground creates a skull spirit that picks one random mob nearby and infects it.
Then, (if a mutant is available), there's a 50% chance that the mob will turn into a mutant! If not, it'll kill the mob. Use wisely!
To prevent problems, you can throw Chemical X directly at an entity to infect it.
Older videos:Thanks to:
The Atlantic Craft
Even older videosThanks to:
A .cfg file can be found in .minecraft/config and opened with text reader (notepad, wordpad, etc) which allows the user to:
enable or disable mob spawns
change the spawnrate of the mobs from 1 to 20 (even at 20, spawnrate isn't super common)
Posts that are answered in the FAQ can and will be ignored.
Q: I keep getting a java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError crash. What's wrong?
A: You may have forgotten to install the AnimationAPI. Check the download section.
Q: Can you make this for modloader?
A: Unfortunately, I need forge for many of my things to work. Exporting to modloader is too troublesome, so sorry. I can't make a modloader version.
Q: Can you make a mutant ?
A: I'm planning on making a mutant for most of the creatures in minecraft. Please do not flood me with suggestions unless I am currently working on the mob you're talking about. Make sure your ideas haven't already been repeated. I will not make mutant boss mobs because they are already bosses, and too hard for me to make even better .
Q: Can I make a modpack with this mod in it?
A: If it's a private modpack, go ahead. Please do not use this mod in a public modpack or PM me asking for permission.
Q: Can I make a video of your mod?
A: You don't need permission from me to make a video of this mod Go ahead!
Q: Why didn't you answer my post?
A: I may have missed it. If it's important, then just type it again.
Q: What else have you made?
A: Check out my imgur for things I've worked on or that I'm working on!
* fixed mutant enderman crashing when picking up blocks
* increased mutant skeleton's health to 80 hearts
* slightly increased mutant skeleton's attack damage
* fixed creeper minion still griefing even with "Destroy Blocks" set as OFF
* added spider pig
- 25 hearts
- can climb walls
- unaffected by poison
- not slowed down by webs
- transforms any killed pigs and spiders into spider pigs
- can trap enemies in spider webs
- deal 2 more hearts of damage to enemies trapped in webs
- tameable: becomes tamed to a player whose creeper minion is killed by the spider pig (while it has 4 hearts or less)
- tamed ridden spider pigs can use a charge attack when the player jumps
- can be healed 2-4 hearts by feeding porkchops or spider eyes
* fixed packets allowing memory to leak
* fixed some sounds not playing
* fixed mutant enderman glitch randomly placing unlimited blocks
* fixed mutant skeleton helmet not rendering properly
* updated to mc1.7.10
* updated to mc1.7.2
* fixed skeleton boots or helmet not losing durability
* made mutant skeleton only shoot the player when visible
* fixed hulk hammer sometimes glitching up
* added a creative tab for mutant creatures items
* fixed creeper minions still destroying terrain when game rule is set to non-griefing
~updated to mc1.6.4
~fixed mutant skeleton chestplate effect not working on servers
~verified egg stacking is fixed
~fixed the server issue with the endersoul hand FOR REAL
~fixed wither skeleton turning into a mutant skeleton
~fixed skeleton helmet crashing without skeleton chest armor
~fixed another server issue with the endersoul hand
~fixed game crashing because mutant skeleton chestplate is not equipped
~moved the mutant skeleton armor chestplate damage effect to the mutant skeleton helmet
~finished the mutant skeleton
~fixed endersoul hand block-picking crashing game and screwing up maps
~fixed game crashing for some servers
~fixed mutant skeleton doing its bone constrict more than its normal melee attack
~made mutant skeleton's ribs turn bigger when doing its bone constrict attack
~made mutant zombie use the throw attack a bit less
~fixed sounds not working and causing crashes
~added a mcmod description
~fixed mutant zombie melee attack not doing damage
~fixed mutant zombie roar not hurting players
~fixed mutant enderman moving extremely slowly
~updated to mc1.6.2
~repositioned some files
~added more code for mutant skeleton
~made mod dependant on AnimationAPI
~made mutant enderman not spawn particles when its target is blinded
~made mutant enderman clones spawn much less exp when killed
~updated to mc1.5.2
~added a bit of code for mutant skeleton
~added mutant zombie villagers, spawning with a 1/8 chance for each mutant zombie spawn
~made mutant zombie villager spawn more zombie villagers when roaring
~made mobs attacking the mutant enderman stop attacking when the mutant enderman uses its clone attack
~re-implemented spawn eggs for more compatibility with forge
~made creeper minions spawned from spawn eggs tamed
~completely changed entity IDs to use only forge IDs; THIS UPDATE WILL NOT WORK WITH OLD UPDATES
~removed entity id section in configuration; there should be no more entity id conflicts
~moved the files around to make things more organized
~stopped mutant creatures from spawning in biomes from other mods
~made mutant zombie and mutant enderman animation transitions a bit smoother
~fixed mutant zombie not doing throw attack
~fixed chemical X not working on servers
~REALLY fixed servers not working
~removed some debugging code from endersoul hand
~improved some performance issues regarding the mutant zombie chasing villagers
~fixed up many mutant zombie glitches
~improved mutant zombie's melee attack and made it quicker
~made mutant zombie's melee attack's block particles a bit more accurate
~updated to the recommended version of forge
~fixed compatibility with optifine
~updated to mc1.5.1
~fixed mod crashing servers
~stopped endersoul hand from being able to pick up certain blocks
~fixed mutant zombie healing during the day
~fixed mutant enderman texture messing up sometimes when using clone attack
~fixed mutant enderman melee attack not working
~attempted to fix mutant enderman's soul glow sometimes failing
~made the mutant enderman death a tiny bit weaker
~fixed some creeper minion gui bugs
~fixed mutant snow golem attacking tamed creeper minions
~updated to minecraft 1.5
~added mutant enderman
~fixed mutant snow golems sometimes attacking mobs after they're dead
~decreased universal spawnrate for all mutant creatures
~made configurable spawnrate range from 1 to 20 again
~removed mutant zombie's knockback when it is getting hurt
~increased mutant zombie's health to 75 hearts
~made mutant zombie's hunger effect a bit stronger
~slightly increased chance of mutant zombie roaring
~made hurt color for all mutant creatures look nicer
~attempted to fix some animation glitches
~fixed creeper shard explosions glitching up
~changed maximum charge for creeper shard from 25 to 32
~fixed mutant creeper attacking too quickly
~changed mutant creeper's lightning effect to happen at a 1/6 chance instead of 1/8
~increased volume of sounds made by all mutant creatures
~fixed chemical x crashing servers
~FIXED CREEPER MINION EGG NOT BEING ABLE TO BE PLACED ON HEAD
~removed mutant snow golem throwing presents easter egg
~updated to mc1.4.7
~stopped chemical X from being able to kill bosses
~increased max universal spawnrate to 30 instead of 20
~made mutant snow golems throwing presents toggleable by feeding it cookies
~fixed mutant snow golem drops glitching
~updated to mc1.4.6
~fixed mod creepers still destroying blocks even when destroyBlocks is off
~decreased the average spawnrate even more
~made mutant creepers only attack ocelots instead of all animals
~added chemical X
~added mutant snow golem (christmas edition)
~made entity ids configurable
~fixed mutant creeper's melee attack being too low
~added code for mutant enderman, but didn't fully implement it yet
~made mutant zombies die if not killed after resurrecting three times
~decreased the spawnrate of the mobs again
~added a configuration to control the spawnrate of the mobs (range of 1-20 with default as 10)
~attempted to fix a few glitches with mutant zombie's animations
~made mutant zombie's attack range bigger
~added feature where mutant creepers won't grief if it is in the game settings
~made mutant zombie slightly faster when it has a target
~updated to minecraft 1.4.5
~fixed mutant creeper's melee attack being too low
~added code for mutant enderman, but didn't implement it yet
~added up-down running movement for mutant zombie
~increased mutant zombie's melee attack damage to a range of 4 to 15 hearts
~made villagers run from mutant zombies
~made mutant zombie slightly faster
~decreased the spawnrate of the mutant creeper and mutant zombie
~updated to 1.4.4
~increased number of uses for the hulk hammer to 64
~mutant zombie's melee attack has a 25% chance of making the victim hungry
~fixed heart particles not spawning when the mutant creeper heals
~fixed SMP crashing
~decreased the hurt impact of the mutant zombie
~fixed mutant zombie glitching sometimes after coming back to life
~fixed sounds not working
~increased mutant creeper health to 60 hearts
~made mutant creeper explosions do more damage
~made mutant creeper's melee do more damage
~increased the chance of mutant creeper using lightning instead of healing when doing charge attack to 1/8
~added mutant zombie
~added zombie minion
~added hulk hammer
~fixed heart particles not spawning
~verified SMP compatibility
~re-added config file
~removed bug with mutant creepers spawning too much in daytime
~updated to 1.3.2
~ported to Minecraft Forge instead of Modloader
~tamed creeper minions do not take damage from iron golems
~increased power of TNT on creeper egg's time again
~improved mutant creeper's targetting
>> Click Start and type %appdata% into the Search area
>> Click the folder that is called Roaming
>> Find the folder inside called .minecraft
Move the mod jar/zip file to .minecraft/mods
Mutant Creatures v1.4.9 mc1.7.10
Mutant Creatures v1.4.5 mc1.7.2
Mutant Creatures v1.4.4 mc1.6.4
Mutant Creatures v1.4.3 mc1.6.2
Mutant Creatures v1.3.4 mc1.5.2
Mutant Creatures v1.2.2 mc1.4.7
Mutant Creatures v1.1.4 mc1.4.5
Mutant Creatures v1.1.1 mc1.4.2
Mutant Creatures v1.0.2 mc1.3.2
Mutant Creeper v1.1.0 mc1.2.5
Requires the AnimationAPI and Minecraft Forge.
If no recommended version of Forge is updated, use the latest version.
Check out my other mods here!
Wanna show your support for the mutant creatures mod? Try a banner!Thanks to:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1336132-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/4QO6W.png' /></a><br>CreatureSuzMeow
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1336132-"><img src='http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/458861_258435260951522_233812655_o.jpg' /></a><br>OMGitzDmC
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1336132-"><img src='http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z454/lordvader619/MutantSnowGolemBanner_zps7f30e434.png' /></a><br>GameKarim
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1336132-"><img src='http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/<a href=' /></a>http://i.imgur.com/bmWfXl1.jpg?1" /><br>
CopyrightTERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - TheHippoMaster21, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Hope you have fun, and click the if you do!
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Dec 6, 2010simo_415 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft ModsSingle Player Commands (SPC)Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.2
If you're looking for a server, or need to contact me, currently the best place is through this PvP survival server: pvp.darkmines.net.
Download Automated Installation [COMING SOON]
for a video tutorial on how to use the installer
Download Manual Installation [Preferred] - 
NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE
Item and Block codes
For Minecraft 1.6.2 - Download Here
Big thanks to q3hardcore for many of the new features
/killall and /butcher now work
Compatability with Mod Loader, PlayerAPI and Forge
The current SPC installer is broken, a new one is being worked on which will be out in a few weeks (hopefully)
New installation instructions, below.
Many other things
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2)
1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Launch the game.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
Code is open source at: https://github.com/simo415/spc
For more information on commands use /help in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds)
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
ADMIN: Due to the number of youtube links here, this content has been removed.
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: http://wiki.sk89q.co...dEdit/Reference
//limit - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the configuration if it is set.
//brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool.
//brush cylinder [-h] [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool.
//brush smooth [iterations] - Smooth the region.
//brush sphere [-h] - Switch to the sphere brush tool.
//mask - Clear the mask
//mask - Set a mask
//mat - Change the material used by your current brush.
//size - Change the size of the current brushes
//chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in.
//delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks.
//listchunks - Print a list of used chunks.
//clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard.
//copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying.
//cut - Cuts the currently selected region.
//flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard.
//load - Load .schematic into clipboard.
//paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard.
//rotate - Rotate the clipboard.
//save - Save clipboard to .schematic.
//search - Search for an item by its name.
//worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration.
//worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary.
//worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version.
//cyl [height] - Create a vertical cylinder.
//forestgen [type] [density] - Make a forest.
//hcyl [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder.
//hsphere [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere.
//pumpkins - Make a pumpkin forest
//sphere [raised?] - Create a sphere.
//ascend - Go up one level.
//ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling.
//descend – Go down one level.
//jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at.
//thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at.
//unstuck - Go up to the first free spot.
//up [distance] - Go up some distance.
//clearhistory - Clear your history.
//redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command.
//undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action.
//move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area.
//overlay - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region.
//outline - Build walls, floor, and ceiling.
//regen - Regenerate the selection region.
//replace - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region.
//replace - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region.
//set - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block.
//smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap.
//stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection.
//walls - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor).
Sep 10, 2013Noppes posted a message on More Player Models 2 (Adds a character creation screen, animations and more)Posted in: Mods Discussion
Join my discord for the latest information: https://discord.gg/9xZuaA4
- Requires recommended Forge, download here
- A character creation screen(F12) to change your model
- The ability to change into any mob
- More animations(/sit, /dance, /wave, /sleep, /hug, /cry, /angry, /bow, /wag, /crawl)
- Chat bubbles
- The first item in your bar show on your back
- Tooltip about the item you are holding
- Server List
- Extra Options
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Installation Guide
- Character Creation
- Add more body parts
- Maybe more animations if anyone has good ideas
- Add options for items held
- Licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC
- If you want to use it for a modpack, include a link to this thread
- People who do youtube videos on this mod, feel free to post them here
- Mods using the Player Api or mods replacing the model might not show properly or their animations might not work.
- CameraStudios mod wont work unless you disable the POV in the f6 menu
- Morph will have heavy flickering if POV is enabled
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1291730"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/i3ejR.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1291730"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/7xGeM.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1291730"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/pnsm5.png' /></a>
Aug 8, 2013montoyo posted a message on Web Displays - Browse On the Internet in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This thread is outdated. Check out WebDisplays 1.0 here!
I'm happy to show you today my new mod: Web Displays, which adds a Web Screen Block and more! So, what do you think this block will do? Well, when you place a few of those blocks (144 in fact) in a 16x9x1 surface shape, and you right-click it, a real web browser shows up. You can go on YouTube, watch some videos or listen to your favourites musics, watch the stream of your favourite streamer, shows the news in your server's lobby and everything in-game.
Latest version spotlight:
TheDiamondMinecart's cinema map showcase:
0.2 / 0.3 Showcases:
Dependencies: You NEED Minecraft Forge, which is available HERE.
New: You also need MCEF, which is available HERE.
For minecraft 1.7.10 client & server:
AGAIN: YOU NEED MCEF.
First, download the mod HERE. Then, place it in your mods folder.
When starting the launcher, don't forget to select the Forge profile!
For clients (= NOT servers) only: Non-windows user: you won't be able to see any screen. The mod is provided only to enable you to join servers using WebDisplays.
For modders: API (outdated, I think)
You can download the Web Displays API from here: http://montoyo.net/wd2.php?t=api&v=latest
Basically, you can do anything while it uses my API and while this API remains unmodified. You can redistribute my API with your mod once compiled and reobfuscated by MCP/Forge. You are no able to decompile and/or edit the mod, or use reflection to access some fields/methods from my mod or access private fields/methods of my API.
First, you need to craft some web screens blocks like this:
Then, build a little walll with them (minimum size: 2x2) and right click on the side where you want the screen to appear (check that you don't have any items in your hand). That's it, you created your screen. Shift-Right Click to change the URL. To click on a link/button, simply right-click it with nothing in the hand.
Ok, so you have a web browser in a block; now what about a web browser in an item? Here is the minePad: YAY!
Once you created it; you need to right-click a real screen (made out of web screens blocks) and you'll see what is shown on the screen but on your this tablet!
Peripherals are blocks that can be connected to a screen using the Wireless Linker:
You have to right click the screen first and then the peripheral with it. Note that peripherals can be wherever you want in the world, there is no distance from the screen limit. It just have to be in the same dimension.
Peripheral #1: The keyboard:
To type things in the web screen, you'll need the keyboard:
After linking it to a screen with the linker, just right-click it with nothing in the hand, type whatever you want, and press Escape when you have done.
Peripheral #2: The Computer Interface:
If you want to use ComputerCraft to interact with the screen, here is the computer interface:
After linking it to a screen using the linker, place a computer next to it. You can access its functions using peripheral.wrap("SIDE_OF_THE_INTERFACE")
To know which functions are available; you can watch my little tutorial here:
Peripheral #3: The Repeater:
This peripheral is a little bit special; it'll repeat what a real screen will show (called "source"), but on another screen (called "repeater).
Build two 16x9 screen (using web screens blocks). Turn on the source screen (right-click it with nothing in the hand). Then, select it by right-clicking it using the wireless linker. Once the source has been selected, click on the second screen using the linker. That's it
Peripheral #4: The Remote Controller:
Crafted like this:
The Remote Controller once linked to a screen will enable you to change the URL of its linked screen wherever you want; this might be usefull to make a screen control room and change the URL from far.
Servers:Have you already tought about drinking some virtual beer, eat virtual food with your friends while watching a stream?
I suggest you Virtual Barcraft: http://www.virtualbarcraft.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Common FAQ: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: It's says I need flash, or that Flash is not up-to-date.
A: Please download "Flash Player for other browser" from here. Select your operating system in Step 1, then select "FP xx for Opera and Chromium" (where xx can be any number) in Step 2, and then click "Download now" on the right. As well don't forget to install it.
Q: Where can I find my logs?
A: Minecraft logs can be found in the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file that you can find in your %appdata%/.minecraft folder. You need to shut down minecraft to find this file!
Installer logs are generated in the WDI_x.y_Log.log file which is the same folder as the installer executable!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Other FAQ: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why is your mod only available on Windows?
A: I'm working on the Linux version. However I need an Apple computer to make it available for mac; and it's wayyyy to expensive for me.
Q: When I right click on the screen, nothing happens.
A: Check in the config file that the "create" option is set to false, or that the server you are playing on enables you to create web screens even if you are not OP. Else, there were a problem during the installation of the mod. Please send me your Minecraft log.
Q: I LAAAAAAAAG with your mod
A: Try a lower ppp (real Pixels Per minecraft Pixels) in your config file and check that anisotropicLevel is set to 0. You can increment update & render rates in your config file too.
Q: How can I change the home page of the the browser:
A: You can do all that stuff in your config file in the misc category.
Q: I don't want to allow players to craft screens (only OPs):
A: Check your config file.
Q: I want to put your mod in my mod pack:
A: Well, if it's a private server mod pack, be free. Else, please ask by sending me a PM.
A: GIVE ME THE MAC FIRST!
A: Coming very soon.
Q: Fullscreen YouTube videos doesn't work
A: Yes. No way to fix this bug.
- Laser Pointer (to click on screen)
- Now using MCEF.
- Goodbye Awesomium. Welcome ChromiumEmbeddedFramework (THANKS TheFurax). Hi 64 bits.
- No more installer required.
- Manual profile selection is now enabled by default
- Corrected typos
- Removed very old WD uninstaller
- Fixed keyboard crash bug
- Fixed non-dying flying screens
- Fixed ComputerCraft Interface not working
- Added a button to play YouTube videos in fullscreen
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.9
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Now searches for a 32 bits Java in EVERY hard drives
- Added option to manually browse for a 32 bits JRE (ADVANCED USERS)
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.8
- Fixed Minecraft crashing when leaving the world if the installation failed
- Fixed the screen showing "Installation Failed" on non-windows OS.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Updated WebDisplay to 0.7
- Now uses the system's look & feel theme.
- Fixed keyboard breaking particles
- Now screens can be as large as you want, but not 1x1
- Added the "unload distance" parameter in the config: if this distance is reached, the screen is unloaded.
- Screen repeaters now deletes themself if their source was deleted.
- Added the "shutdown" function to shutdown the screen using ComputerCraft.
- Added the minePad.
- Updated WebDisplay to 0.6
- More debug infos in the log file
Web Displays 0.5b:
- Changed the "OMG, Installation failed" texture by "Installation failed; please read FAQ"
- Now loads the native in the WebDisplaysNatives folder
- Added the isScreenRepeater() function in the API.
- Now detects if the allocated Java memory is over 1 giga and if it's the case, it'll reduce it to 1 giga again because Java 32bits doesn't support more that 1 giga.
- Detects if the mod was already installed manually and removes it.
- Now extract the native in the WebDisplaysNatives folder.
- Installer now takes care about the game directory profile parameter.
Web Displays 0.5:
- Moved every blocks and items in a new creative tab
- Changed the harness of every block (now it'll be as hard as stone)
- Enabled repeated keys on keyboard
- Changed the internal texture format of the screen to GL_RGB, using less memory.
- Added domain black-list in the config file.
- Created an open-source API so that modders will be able to add things for my mod (untested)
- Added the remote controller
- Now detects if there are no http:// before the URL and adds it automatically
- Added the view distance parameter in the config file
- Updated Web Displays to 0.5
- Reduced the license agreement window size; so users with small screens can still click on I agree or I decline
- Wrapped the installer into an EXE file (asked by some users)
- Installers nows ask the user to select the Forge profile at the end of the installation.
Web Displays 0.4:
- Corrected a bug making the URL unchangeable
- Added ComputerCraft implementation
- Now uses the correct log channel.
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.4
- Added the Awesomium License agreement at startup
- Now extracts the Awesomium License into your .minecraft directory.
- Errors and infos are now in the same file name WDI_0.5_Log.log.
Web Displays v0.3:
- Removed the "installation failed" image if the installation succedded (in this case you'll see a "welcome" image)
- Fixed some keys not being usable in the keyboard
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.3
- Fixed the 32/64bits detection
- Now you'll need java 7 32bits !
Web Displays v0.2:
- Added keyboard & keyboard linker
- Added update/render rates that can be incremented to reduce lag
- If the mod runs in no-jawesomium mode, the screen will show an error message
- Fixed screen being invisible sometimes
- Fixed screen changing it's position when reloading the world
- Released for 1.5.2
- Updated JAwesomium to 0.2
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.2
- Now errors & infos goes in a log file
- Fixed crashing at launching
- Fixed installer not taking care of the selected minecraft directory.
Older versions:Web Displays 0.11 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.6.4: WebDisplays-0.11c.jar
Web Displays 0.11 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.7.2: WebDisplays-0.11b.jar
Starting from here, WebDisplays doesn't require MCEF.
Web Displays 0.10 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.10.jar
Installer 0.12 for Web Displays 0.9 for Minecraft Client 1.7.10: WDI_0.12.exe
Web Displays 0.9 for Minecraft Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.9.jar
Installer 0.10 for Web Displays 0.8 for Minecraft Client 1.7.10: WDI_0.10.exe
Web Displays 0.8 for Minecraft Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.8.jar
Installer 0.9 for Web Displays 0.7 for Minecraft Client 1.6.4: WDI_0.9.exe
Web Displays 0.7 for Minecraft Server 1.6.4: WebDisplays-0.7.zip
Installer 0.8 for Web Displays 0.6 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.8.exe
Web Displays 0.6 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.6.zip
Installer 0.7 for Web Displays 0.5b for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.7.exe
Web Displays 0.5b for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.5b.zip
Installer 0.6 for Web Displays 0.5 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.6.jar
Web Displays 0.5 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.5.zip
Installer 0.5 for Web Displays 0.4 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.5.jar
Web Displays 0.4 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.4.zip
Licenses:Mod & Topic License:
This document and is Copyright © 2013 Nicolas BARBOTIN and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
You can read the Awesomium license from the AWESOMIUM_LICENSE.txt file located in your .minecraft directory after installing the mod using the installer or at http://nico.tbb.free.fr/wd/LICENSE.txt
Sep 24, 2012Glitchfiend posted a message on Biomes O' Plenty - Over 50 new biomes, with new trees, plants, mobs, and more!Posted in: Minecraft Modsby Forstride, Adubbz, Cheeserolls, ted80, and Amnet
You may use this mod in a modpack as long as you do not make money off of it (Adf.ly, exclusive access from donations, etc.), you give credit (Linking back to this thread), you do not make any changes to the mod aside from config files, and you follow all of the other terms listed in the license below.
Do not PM this account. We do not use it aside from updating the opening post, and will not respond to your messages. Contact us via our Twitter accounts, or the Discord server listed below.
Download the mod:
Requires Minecraft Forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
To use the mod on a server, you must set the level-type setting in your server's config file to BIOMESOP
See progress on GitHub:
Support us on Patreon:
Thanks to our partnership with CreeperHost, we'll have an official Glitchfiend server soon! It will have our 3 mods (Biomes O' Plenty, Tough As Nails, and Bullseye), and will be open to anyone! We also have a promo code if you're interested in running your own server:
Follow us on Twitter:
Chat with us:
Check out our other mods:
Difficulty through realism, with seasons, thirst, body temperature, and more!New arrows, including bomb arrows, fire arrows, and more!
Also try these other mods:
One thing to note regarding the license, whilst commercialisation of the mod is prohibited, content such as YouTube videos and streams which use advertising are an exception. The commercial component of the license is intended towards those who attempt to steal mods, claim them as their own and make money from them and is by no means meant to harm those who have good intentions. If you have any questions regarding the license please feel free to contact us through Twitter, Discord, or IRC.
Aug 8, 2012Posted in: Resource Packs
Pixel Perfection is a texture pack made by me, for me. It has been constantly worked on since way back in beta (under a different name) and I plan to keep working on it AT LEAST until minecraft is no longer being updated.
-fixed sky issues with optifine/mcpatcher
-alt textures for natural sandstone/red sandstone
-alt textures for planks
-made ALL textures with alts apply the alt textures to their stairs and slabs as well (yes, that includes older textures like cobble)
-new mobs from 1.10 aka husk and stray! (working on the 1.11 mobs)
-tweaked all skelly textures (now with 200% more skellington)
-changed around a few textures
-added textures for 1.11 things such as the new items and observer block
-added new blocks from 1.10 (mobs coming next update)
-added wither textures
-completely changed netherwart colours to suit the new block
-redid normal sandstone and red sandstone
-alts for chiseled red and normal sandstone
-new, easy on the eyes, grass texture
-new still water animation
-added more new paintings
-some tweaks to models/alt textures
-updated banner texture
-changed colours/textures around on some older textures
-fixed some issues for forge users
-added guardian textures
-updated more textures
-added a few more alternate textures
-tweaked colours a bit
-updated the skybox further
-stuff I've forgotten - sorry!
-magma cube, snow golem and shulker textures added
-redid lots of entities including: signs, chests, boats, slimes
-added a bunch of entity stuff: added crystal textures for dragon fight, added elytra, new boats, shields and updated zombie villagers
-redid skies for mcpatcher, now much more fitting
-new moon textures
-fixed and updated all models for 1.9
-fixed red sand rotation nonsense
-added some gui stuff (boss bars, updated 1.9 stuff, server select arrows, etc.)
-added in all items for 1.9 (beetroots, elytra, new boats, all arrow types, updated compass and clock, chorus stuff, new potions)
-updated a few blocks (bedrock, end portals, mushroom blocks, coal block,etc.) and particle effects
-added in all new blocks (end bricks, beetroot, new animated command blocks, end rods, all purpur stuff, all chorus stuff)
-overhauled grass, water and biome coloring (including a few changes to leaf colours), should look a lot more interesting now!
-hopefully fixed issues that were specific to people using shaders - mobs should no longer glow white!
-some other random fixes
-lang pack updated for consistency
-tweaked a couple of tinted glass textures
-updated spruce log
-fixed issue for optifine users where fancy graphics leaf textures would not display properly
-alt textures for all leaves
-alt textures for granite, andesite, diorite
-completely new texture for andesite
-fixed issue of things in flowerpots being darker than the should be
-added custom texture for item frame border
-added custom top and bottom texture for command blocks
-updated anvil texture and model
-alt textures for all logs
-new farmland textures
-textured barrier block
-removed forced shading on a couple of light sources to match glowstone (redstone lamp and sea lantern)
-removed a huge amount of unneeded model and blockstate files fixing a couple of issues (they were also outdated)
-new mobs: ghast and zombie pigman now complete
-alex skin has also been added
-new night skybox for mcpatcher and optifine users - still a WIP so it will be improved for the next update. Still better than no stars though!
-new texture for the stone halfslab side
-new glass texture - ctm for it will be coming shortly
-new title screen
-few new paintings added and some older ones touched up
-fixed a few errors including some errors in the language pack
-a few more alternate textures
-added witch and iron golem mobs
-tweaked a few item textures
-redid pumpkin and melon textures as well as their stem textures (doesn't look glitchy anymore)
-added a couple more randomised textures including oak leaves
-fixed a few more issues with models
-updated the endermen and chicken textures (the last mobs that needed to be updated)
-2.8 was just a few more fixes and a new font as well as a new creeper texture
-fixed the 'steve' model for this pack (thanks to MasterfulGamer for this!)
-changed the enchanting gui over to the new 1.8 template
-finished a couple of half finished older gui elements such as the book
-completely textured the armour stand and banners as well as the corresponding items
-added blaze texture and all rabbit variants
-more variants to more blocks! Enjoy those random textures!
-added a couple more models like the iron bars and reeds
-added unique textures/models for all the new doors and their items
-added in custom textures for the new fence types and their corresponding gates
-redid shading on most old mobs - will be changing enderman and creeper in an update coming shortly!
-completely redid and updated mod support for the Better Foliage mod
-added in red sandstone (all variants)
-fixed the red sand rotation (no more random rotation which looked awful) and added some variants for it
-new texture for snow
-updated textures and colours for a few older textures and items
-all 1.8 textures have been added including prismarine, sea lantern, rabbit items, mutton, etc.
-added a fair few models for 1.8
-ported over a lot of ctm features to vanilla 1.8
-fixed a bunch of 1.8 specific issues
-readded support for the revamp of the better grass and leaves mod
-horses! (including all alternate textures)
-new ctm for many blocks such as stone, cobble, dirt, bricks, etc.
-new biome specific ctm and colouring (swamp and birch tree forest)
-new brick, diamond block, lapis block, iron block, dirt, half slabs, jungle log, both sand types, podzol, lilypad, +more (a LOT more)
-new double tall grass, normal tall grass and double tall fern
-added in textures for some of the snapshot stuff such as slime blocks, all new stone types (I changed these around since they were first added), etc.
-updated/re-shaded a few item textures and lots of block textures
-updated biome colours (pretty drastically for a couple of biomes)
-started on a whole bunch of new paintings - still not complete but they are being worked on!
-new leaf colours that work with all biomes (most leaves now have a specific tint that is noticeable in all biomes, eg. big oak leaves are always tinted blue
-updated quartz textures
-updated stonebrick textures
-new diorite texture/tweaked colours for polished diorite
-new stone texture+random ctm variants
-new oak planks
-new menu backgrond
-added some new gui elements
-fixed issues with ice not rendering correctly for optifine users
-new potato and carrot plants+all growth stages
-fixed podzol not appearing correctly for mcpatcher and optifine users
-few tweaks to the lightmap and some more biome colour tweaks
-tweaks to stained glass colours
-added new stone textures and smooth stone textures from the snapshots
-added slime block
-new oak log
-new emerald block
-new MCPatcher specific colours for swamps (includes water, fog, sky and foliage)
-wither skeleton added
-more stuff i've forgotten
-new ores with random ctm (variants for each ore)
-new animated dropper, dispenser, both vertical and horizontal
-new redstone dust, block and item
-new wheat with random ctm for full grown stage
-new carrots texture (crop, not item although item had colour tweaks)
-new grass with random ctm and new sidegrass to match
-new mossy cobble and mossy stonebrick
-new dirt random ctm
-new minecart and boat with new icons for both
-new skybox (just daytime for now, will have to finish night time one once back from japan)
-updated custom lightmap for better shadows and slightly brighter lights
-added custom fog colour to suit new skybox
-changed font colour a little bit, it's creamier and easier on the eyes
-new cyan bed and bed item
-new double fern
-tweaks to glass ctm and also a couple of stained glass colours
-new rail textures with animated powered rails
-new sandstone textures (for each type including smooth, carved and normal)
-birch sapling colour tweaks
-tweaked, remade and improved many item textures
-probably more that I've forgotten because I don't keep a list as I'm working
-new sounds! (fire, item/block pickup sound, tweaked water and rain sounds)
-all new 1.7 content including many new flowers, some items, blocks, biome colours, couple of gui elements (so basically maybe another 40 textures, possibly more...
Coming soon - currently being updated and improved!
MCPatcher + Optifine
This pack makes heavy use of some features unique to MCPatcher/optifine such as custom colours, unique biome colours, CTM, lightmaps and a few other features. I highly suggest using the pack alongside either mod.
Thousands of hours of work have gone into this pack over the years. I've enjoyed it all and it's been a fantastic learning experience so I have no need to ask for donations but I'll always accept them!
Big thanks to everyone who has donated in the past.
If you want to help advertise the pack, consider popping this code into your signature!
Feel free to use these textures in any mixpack, project, game or whatever you want (paid or unpaid). However, I'd appreciate it if I was credited for all the hard work I've put into these textures.
Pixel Perfection by XSSheep is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
- Hugh "XSSheep" Rutland
Nov 28, 2011Posted in: WIP Mods
This is a mod that allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they'll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride!
Some images of a tour through the sky:
Here's an image of two dragons on ground, one of them saddled:
They can also hover midair and look at you:
For less annoyance, dragons can be told to sit like cats and wolves by using a bone on them:
- Fixed a NullPointerException in EntityAIDragonCatchOwner.
- Dragons will fly together with their owners that glide with Elytras.
- Forest dragon now produce green grass again and improved performance of the footstep algorithm.
- Added custom dragon egg block, which has variants for each dragon breed and is also selectable from the creative inventory (the vanilla dragon egg block behaves like an "Ender" breed egg).
- Reworked dragon entity movement code to fix some oddities when flying.
- Flying dragons now use proper A* pathfinding like on ground.
- Improved dragon controls, which are now more intuitive and consistent when switching between flying and walking.
- Removed dragon control keys R and F. Players can now control the dragon with the normal movement keys.
- The carrot on a stick no longer has any effect on the dragon flight controls.
- Forest dragons now also leave a trail of mushrooms on dirt and flowers on grass.
- Dragons no longer follow their owner in close range. Instead, they try to stay in a larger area around their owners unless they're leashed.
- Removed broken "global" chat command parameter (commands still are global when issued from the server console).
- "/dragon tame" now accepts an optional parameter to set the name of the new owner.
- Fixed baby dragons not being classified as children by Minecraft correctly and being saddleable and ridable as a result.
- Fixed compatibility issues with JourneyMap and other mods that use the entity renderer during initialization. (#22)
- Fixed compatibility issues with Orespawn and Elysium by adding an option to the config to disable vanilla dragon egg interaction. (#7)
- Fixed some dragon sounds played with the incorrect pitch and/or volume.
- Fixed wrong server proxy class path, which caused a crash on dedicated servers.
- Fixed dragon age not loaded correctly from NBT.
- Fixed issues with Polish and Korean translations.
- Added French translation (thanks to Kenairod!)
- Added Chinese translation (thanks to zqh!)
- Dragons no longer try to catch their owner while on a leash. (thanks to TerrorBite!)
- Slightly reduced dragon collision box size.
- Special thanks to TheGreyGhost for the help to port the code to 1.8!
- Added Italian translation (thanks to Zekromaster!)
- Adding French-Canadian translation (thanks to DragonsLover!)
- Added Brazilian translation (thanks to Al!)
- Added chat command auto-complete support (thanks to SteveKunG!)
- Fixed incorrect landing AI, causing dragons to fly to the wrong coordinates.
- Added Korean translation (thanks to TeamMMKP!)
- Fixed a potential memory leak in the packet handler.
- Added Turkish translation (thanks to mineturk!)
- Added breed textures for the eggs.
- Fixed a UUID bug when setting and checking the owner of a dragon, causing the dragon to be unresponsive for some commands.
- Fixed some bounding box anomalies (eggs floating below ground, sudden teleports, etc.).
- Improved compatibility with iChun's Morph mod.
- Added German translation
- Added Russian translation (thanks to VeryBigBro!)
- Fixed custom splash messages appearing on every start instead of being random
- Fixed IllegalStateException when other mods (e.g. CraftableAnimals) read NBT data from dragon entities on client side.
- Fixed walking animation speed for non-adult dragons.
- Added "tame" chat command for admins to tame dragons directly.
- Fixed another entity exception on dedicated servers.
- Added config file option to override the entity ID of dragons.
- Fixed entity exception on dedicated servers.
- Added forest dragon (thanks to Venomari245 for the textures).
- Fixed reproduction limitation and increased limit to two.
- Fixed a server crash when changing ghost dragons to different breeds via chat commands.
- Fixed an error when using non-global chat commands while no dragons are nearby.
- Fixed tamed dragons with foreign owners in single player.
- Fixed positioning errors in some situations for players mounted on dragons.
- Fixed even more AI navigation bugs.
- Increased minimum distance before dragons teleport to their owners.
- Dragons no longer try to catch their owner in creative mode.
- Dragons are now generally immune to damage from cacti.
- Using a new rendering system for dragon egg entities that is independent to vanilla code and resources. This should fix some texture bugs when using additional mods and resource packs.
- Using a new non-invasive method to override the vanilla dragon egg block. This should fix the block warning message after installing (There will be one more warning after updating, though. Just confirm it as usual.).
- Fixed crash when pressing custom keys while no world is loaded.
- Fixed path casing issue when loading the localization strings on the server.
- Dragons now won't teleport to the owner anymore when sitting.
- Simplified version numbering, using a single increasing number for each release.
- Added ice dragon (textures by simocarina).
- Added nether dragon (textures by Alexxx999 with modifications).
- Added custom key bindings to fly up and down when riding dragons (default: r and f).
- Dragon controls on ground are now more similar to player controls.
- Dragons are now limited to reproduce once only to prevent excessive farming.
- Dragons now follow their owners again while on ground.
- Dragons now try to catch their owners when they're falling.
- Aether dragons now fly slightly faster than other breeds.
- Fixed various AI navigation bugs.
- Fixed unsuccessful unmounting attempts when right-clicking on dragons while mounted.
- Fixed dragons not casting shadows.
- Enchantments are now applied correctly to the attack damage and health of dragons.
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers related to dragon egg blocks.
- Dragons will now land when left unmounted in air.
- Partially re-enabled keyboard controls. (forward/backward/rotate only for now)
- Steering dragons via carrot on the stick is now the only way due to incompatibilities with the new default dismount key and other problems.
- Removed renaming GUI in favor of the new name tag item.
- Improved and extended server commands.
- Dragons can now be duplicated with the monster egg in creative mode.
- Dragons now grow continuously instead of blowing up instantly.
- Updated fire dragon texture. (thanks to leoslake9!)
- Reduced chattiness of dragons.
- Increased dragon sound volume.
- Fixed server log spam when breeding dragon eggs.
- Fixed leaking worlds and player entities when switching to a different world, which caused some entity anomalies and performance issues.
- Dragon breeds are now sensitive to the surrounding biome.
- Ghost dragons now must also be sheltered from sunlight to hatch from eggs.
- Improved baby name formatting.
- Eggs now produce particles to indicate the current breed.
- Fixed breeding environment data not being saved.
- Fixed collision box size for adult dragons, again.
- Changed the way how babies inherit the breed of their parents so it becomes more resistant to environmental influences.
- Added four new dragon breeds. The breed of a dragon is influenced by the environment it was exposed to as an egg. Hint: the previous restrictions to place an egg is now a condition for one of the new breeds.
- Added config file for server settings. Created in config/DragonMounts.cfg after first run.
- Added option for dragon eggs spawning in chests. Disabled on default, needs to be enabled in the config.
- Dragons can now be renamed by right-clicking it with a book.
- Dragon babies now walk through open doors.
- The dragon's full health display is now visible for the owner only.
- The texture overlay is now rendered on all body parts and glows more intense.
- Fixed collision box size for adult dragons.
- Fixed unmounting cause the player to teleport through/into solid blocks.
- Fixed dragons sometimes looking to a wrong default direction, for real this time.
- This build is compiled using the new runtime deobfuscation feature, which means that it should stay compatible with any future Minecraft 1.5 patches.
- Dragons no longer lift off on their own until I figured out how to fix the AI properly. Instead, the dragon will now teleport to the owner more often when stuck.
- Fixed server plugin using client-only methods, which was causing a crash on dedicated servers.
- Fixed missing chat message string in ModLoader version when using dragons tamed by other players.
- Fixed dragons sometimes looking to a wrong default direction.
- Fixed dragons instantly growing up and not being able to breed.
- Fixed random jumping of dragons and eggs.
- Server commands are now available to operators only and work server-wide on all dimensions.
- The carrot-on-a-stick-control-mode now also works on ground.
- Minecraft's internal boss overlay is now used to display the dragon's health and owner.
- If a carrot on a stick is equipped while riding a dragon, mouse controls are enabled.
- Added the dragon owner's name to the overlay.
- Added more effects for the hatching phase.
- Added a message for players trying to mount dragons tamed by other players.
- The rider now rotates with the dragon similar to riding a pig.
- Various small bug fixes.
- Implemented more of the new 1.4 sounds.
- Temporary disabled any suffocation damage on dragons.
- Dragon eggs now teleport away again when left-clicked.
- Using some of the new integrated 1.4 sounds.
- Fixed dragons not looking around while sitting.
- Fixed Forge metadata not being used.
- Dragons now have a higher chance to land after flying away randomly, especially if non-adult.
- Dragon eggs no longer teleport away when clicked, but also can't be mined with normal tools.
- Dragon eggs can now be hatched under special environmental conditions.
- Dragons now grow up slower.
- Dragons now stand up when attacked.
- Dragon babies now flee when attacked.
- Non-adult dragons now have less health points, deal less damage and make less stompy sounds when walking.
- Improved unmounting positioning to avoid fall damage.
- Fixed a server crash when healing dragons with food.
- Fixed heads not lowering when the dragon is hurt.
- Fixed some sounds being played when flying though water.
- The dragon's life stage is now displayed in the overlay.
- Improved particle generation.
- Added server commands:
- /dragon unhatch - transforms all nearby dragons into vanilla-safe dragon eggs
- /dragon mature - grows up all nearby non-adult dragons
- /dragon rejuvenate - turns all nearby dragons into babies
- Activated eggs randomly jump up a few block.
- Added theoretical multiplayer support (server plugin not available yet).
- Changed item iteraction:
- Dragons now need to be tamed with raw fish for more interaction.
- Dragons can't be ridden without a saddle anymore.
- Food items now heal with their satiation values.
- Items that do nothing when used on dragons no longer wear off.
- In creative mode, dragons can now be spawned with a spawn egg (black/purple color).
- If a tamed dragon is very far away from its owner, it will now teleport next to its owner like other pets.
- Fixed suffocation bug when touching a ceiling of blocks while flying.
- Dragons are persistend now and can no longer be transformed back into eggs.
- Dragons now can fly through water with reduced speed and no longer need to swim.
- Dragons can now look at other beings while sitting.
- Added a few sounds.
- Removed block deleting ability.
- Seecret update!
- Disabled all hitboxes except the basic one at the center of the dragon.
- Disabled any egg block features and changes, new dragons can be spawned in creative mode only.
- Added sitting animations.
- Added mod metadata for Forge.
- The third-person camera distance is now doubled when flying.
- Fixed dragon egg rendering bug with Forge-ModLoader.
- Fixed dragons not being able to swim.
- Fixed dragons sometimes cycling midair.
- Fixed initial waypoint of manually spawned dragons.
- Fixed weird following behavior on flat ground.
- Fixed dragon health bar obscuring the armor and air meters.
- Possibly fixed invisible dragons, invisible legs and missing walking animations.
- Pressing left control key while flying now enables free look.
- The health bar caption now tells if a dragon is "sitting" or not.
- Dragons can now be mounted midair.
- Dragons can no longer be tamed/saddled shortly after being attacked.
- Increased following distance.
- Improved flight controls and movements.
- Increased flight speed.
- Added a simple flight AI.
- Untamed dragons now cycle between flying and walking.
- Tamed dragons now try to fly to their owner if necessary.
- Darkened saddle texture.
- Fixed GUI overlay not always being visible when it should.
- Changed leg positions so the dragon looks less "fat".
- Added flapping and walking sounds.
- Added dragon health bar.
- Temporary disabled flame breath until some problems are fixed.
- Disabled projectile collision on the dragon when the rider is using the bow.
- Dragons now avoid water and don't try to enter doors for pathfinding.
- Fixed dragon water handling when being ridden.
- Fixed dragons stuck in air after using glistering melons while not being ridden.
- Fixed all dragons nearby becoming hostile if you attack one.
- Restored old death animation.
- Restored heal effects.
- Added new ground AI:
- They wander around on their own.
- They look at players and other dragons.
- They defend themselves when attacked.
- Once tamed, they follow their owner and assist them in battle (for now, they're tamed when you ride them first).
- Added body expanding and shrinking when the egg is used.
- Added hovering animation.
- New simplified control system.
- Improved tail movement.
- Small leg proportion and animation updates.
- Synchronized dragon/rider vertical position.
- Fixed fire breath not always being removed when the dragon disappears or gets killed.
- Fixed incorrect friction calculation when walking on ice blocks.
- Fixed a walking animation error.
- Fixed levitating dragons when the blocks beneath are removed.
- Improved leg texture.
- Improved ground hitboxes.
- Improved neck model.
- Improved idle wing animations.
- More model and texture updates.
- Added walking animations.
- Fixed some minor dragon egg bugs.
- The dragon's health is now saved and displayed on the egg item as well.
- Right-clicking a dragon won't mount/unmount you anymore if the current item has an action, such as blocking or eating.
- Changed default control method for walking.
- Changed speed control for keyboard/combined method.
- Dragon eggs no longer disappear when affected by gravity.
- Small model and texture updates.
- Added optional action keys that can be enabled in the config file.
- Added "walking" (currently without animation).
- The dragon's health is now saved in the egg block.
- Injured dragons now lower their head when grounded.
- Adjusted breath flames.
- Improved wings and legs on the model.
- Added smooth animation transitions for the neck, legs and wings.
- Added flame breath, activated by feeding dragons with blaze powder (lasts 5 seconds).
- Items are no longer consumed by the dragon in creative mode.
- When the dragon is transformed to an egg, equipped saddles are now added to the inventory of the rider, if possible.
- Fixed some AI vs. control conflicts when flying unsaddled dragons.
- Added some optional debug logging messages.
- Dragons won't damage their riders anymore.
- Dragons can now lift off using the jump key.
- Dragons can now be healed by feeding it with raw fish/chicken/beef/porkchop (4 hearts) or rotten flesh (2 hearts).
- Dragons now get a terrain destruction aura for 10 seconds when fed with a glistering melon (only when saddled, effect can be stacked).
- You can now control the speed with the forward/backward keys.
- Added two additional control modes that use the keyboard for movement. They can be enabled in the mod_DragonMounts.cfg (will be created on first start). Note: mode 1 and 2 won't work correctly when Animal Bikes is installed! Not sure why...
- Added a few chat messages for guidance.
- Using the dragon egg while holding a saddle now automatically saddles the spawned dragon.
- The egg will now launch you into the air only if you activate it with a saddle. Otherwise, it spawns an unsaddled dragon on the ground.
- Added a less spectacular death animation.
- Improved particle emitter for dragons.
- Changed saddle position from back to shoulders.
- Improved player positioning when flying straight up or down.
- Dragons won't infinitely bounce off the water surface on ocean biomes anymore.
- Fixed first flight target coordinate always being [0, 100, 0] when uncontrolled.
- Fixed dragon eggs emitting too much light.
- Simplified collision detection.
- You can now saddle dragons with the saddle item. Unsaddled dragons can be controlled by height only. The saddle will be dropped when the dragon transforms back into an egg.
- Dragons are now hydrophobic and won't submerge in water.
- Dragons won't take damage from their riders anymore.
- You can now unmount from a flying dragon egg at any time.
- Dragon eggs won't damage the terrain anymore.
- Dragons can now be hurt from all types of damage, including attacking each other.
- The egg will now check if there's enough room for the dragon to spawn.
- Holding another dragon egg while riding a dragon will now enable the noclip mode (an overlay similar to charged creepers will be visible).
- Improved unmount positioning to avoid fall damage.
- Projectiles and other damage sources are now registered correctly on all hitboxes.
- Projectile collision detection is now disabled on the dragon when the rider is using the bow.
- Turned off body particle effects (on request ).
- Optimized renderer even more.
- Small animation updates.
- More texture and model improvements.
- Optimized renderer: less flickering on far distances and the performance should be better when rendering lots of dragons.
- Added saddle overlay (doesn't require the saddle item to be used right now).
- Grounded dragons will now fly away when hurt and land somewhere else.
- Reduced flight speed to match the speed of terrain generation.
- Reduced hitbox size for terrain collision.
- Fixed possible conflicts with other ModLoader mods.
- Fixed incorrect rendering of flying dragon eggs in the ModLoader version.
- Fixed a problem caused when dragon eggs are being used while connected to a server.
- Ridable dragons are now independent entities with their own model, renderer and textures. For now, the original Ender Dragon won't receive any of the changes for compatibility reasons.
- Ridable dragons now have a proper collision detection and won't phase through the terrain anymore. (maybe I'll re-enable it for creative mode)
- Ridable dragons are now slightly smaller than Ender Dragons and have less health points.
- You can now land on the ground. Look up to lift off again. It's a bit stiff and glitchy right now and may look weird on uneven ground.
- You can now mount/unmount while the dragon is grounded.
- Ridable dragons won't drop an "Ender Well" and tons of exp anymore when killed, for obvious reasons.
- The riding state is now saved when exiting and entering the world.
- More model improvements and a new idle animation.
- You can now mine dragon eggs like normal blocks.
- Ender Dragons and their eggs now emit purple particles, similar to Endermen.
- Ender Dragons phasing though the terrain now generate hissing sounds.
- Small updates on the dragon model, e.g. smaller hind legs so it looks less like Godzilla.
- Dragon eggs are now available in the Creative Mode block selection.
Note: this mod is still in beta stage and has known and unknown bugs. I'm not responsible for the possible loss of dragon eggs due to bugs. Test this mod with care!
- Dragon Mounts r46 for Minecraft 1.10.2
- Dragon Mounts r46 for Minecraft 1.9.4
- Dragon Mounts r46 for Minecraft 1.9
- Dragon Mounts r44 for Minecraft 1.8.9
- Dragon Mounts r43 for Minecraft 1.8
- Dragon Mounts r41 for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Dragon Mounts r40 for Minecraft 1.7.2
GitHub repository: https://github.com/ata4/dragon-mounts
Feel free to use the source code for your own dragon mods! And please let me know about any forks of this mod you want to publish!
Note: you may distribute this mod on mod databases on your own under these conditions:
- State clearly that I made this mod. Don't play role games pretending you're me.
- Please link back to this thread.
- Use the adf.ly links if possible. (URL prefix: http://adf.ly/1327464/)
- Don't modify the package using .exe installers, it's really bad practice for security reasons.
Download and installation notes:
- Installation of Forge is required to run this mod.
- Move the Zip/Jar file in the "mods" directory inside your .minecraft directory.
- Don't forget to remove the old installation when updating!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you'll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there going to be dragon armor? And when?
A: I don't know yet for sure. It heavily depends on the reusability of the inventory code of the horses, which is quite bad in the moment. It may improve in the future, though.
Q: Dragons need to breathe fire! When are they going to do that?
A: That could happen within the next few releases.
Q: How do I get dragon eggs other than from boss fights:
A: You can enable chest spawning in the DragonMounts.cfg file. Open it with a text editor and change "B:eggsInChests=false" to "B:eggsInChests=true". Or, if cheats are enabled, you can also simply
enter the chat command "/give dragon_egg".
Q: I tamed a dragon in singleplayer, but when I now try to interact with it, it says "This dragon doesn't follow your commands".
A: This could be an unresolved bug. As a workaround, you can use the chat command "/dragon tame" to reclaim the dragon.
Q: I'm a huge fan of ! Can you add for me?
A: This mod is supposed to be fandom-neutral so it's suitable for everyone. This also ensures consistency with Minecraft's look-and-feel. Therefore, I can't fulfill these special requests, sorry.
However, there are some WIP projects that may use the source code of this mod as a base for a fandom-based mod. Here are some examples:
- Venomari245 - Forest dragon textures
- simocarina - Ice dragon texture
- Alexxx999 - Nether dragon texture and suggestions
- Gon009 - Testing and feedback
- Thaliviel - Testing, ideas and coding help
- Wulf_Oman - Ghost and Aether dragon textures
- leoslake9 - Fire dragon texture updates
- TheGreyGhost - Port of the code to 1.8
- TheOnlySilverClaw - Code improvements
- BrisingrAerowing - Port of the code to 1.10.2
Sep 22, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Advanced Genetics is a mod created by ObsiLP which adds Genetic-Science to Minecraft.
Offical Site: http://ag.teamdna.de
Please refer to the wiki for pictures and mod informations.
- BUGS -
- Download -
Downloads can be found on my Website.
- Spotlights -
All spotlights can be found on my Website.
- Custom Textures -
Follow me on Twitter! @ObsiLP
License:You are not allowed to sell TeamDNA mods or earn money with them in any way.
You are not allowed to copy or reverse engineer any of the code that was released by TeamDNA.
You are not allowed to upload instances of TeamDNA mods without a written permission of the author.
You are allowed to create modpacks with TeamDNA mods.
All TeamDNA mods must be downloaded from the TeamDNA.de-Server.
© TeamDNA - 2014
- Special thanks -
Ideas: darkmega, PetaByteBoy
Russian Translation: Aleksey Nazarov
Nov 2, 2011cjz__ posted a message on Minecraft Capes! [Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks][www.MCCapes.com][Cape Gallery] + Transparent/Animated!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Due to Mojang updating the Minecraft EULA to forbid capes from the 1st of August, MCCapes has had to close down to comply.
Sorry for the inconvience and I hope you have enjoyed the mod over the last three years.
If you would like to be emailed if I create any future Minecraft mods, please send an email to [email protected]
Everybody wants a cape and now you can get one! Create an account in ten seconds and login, upload a cape image or choose one from the gallery! After that, all you have to do is install the mod and you'll be able to see your cape!
- Your own custom cape!
- Animated and transparent capes!
- Anyone else who has this mod will see your cape and you will see theirs!
- Turn your cape on and off with a simple tick box on this website!
- Change your cape at any time!
Please see the website for more information on transparent and animated capes!
Cape Uploading and Settings
Upload a cape here
For Minecraft v1.7.2
A reply saying thanks if you like the mod is more than appreciated so more people can find the mod and share capes
Minecraft Forge Compatible:
For the current version of the Minecraft Forge mod for MCCapes, please visit the downloads page at MCCapes.comZombe's Modpack Compatible:
JadarMC was kind enough to create the below versions of the Forge mod for MCCapes:
Forge Version - Standard capes - Minecraft 1.5.2
Forge Version - Animated capes - Minecraft 1.5.2
Forge Version - Standard capes - Minecraft 1.4.7
Forge Version - Animated capes - Minecraft 1.4.7
Forge v18.104.22.168 - Minecraft v1.2.5 - Hosted on Mediafire
Forge v22.214.171.124 - Minecraft v1.2.4 - Hosted on Mediafire
Forge v126.96.36.199 - Minecraft v1.2.3 - Hosted on Mediafire
Forge v188.8.131.52 - Minecraft v1.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
Zombe's Modpack no longer needs a separate compatibility file to work with MCCapes - just use the normal download links aboveWeekly Snapshots (Advanced Users):
Zombe's v6.1/6.2 - Minecraft v1.2.4/1.2.5 - Hosted on Mediafire
Zombe's v6.0 - Minecraft v1.2.3 - Hosted on Mediafire
Zombe's v5.9 - Minecraft v1.1 - Hosted on Mediafire
See MCPatcher method below!MCPatcher method (Compatible with ~everything!) - Experimental
1) Download MCPatcher
2) Download the MCCapes.com MCPatcher Method:
For 1.3 to 1.4.7
For 12w24a to ?
For 1.2.5 and below (Or any version lower than 12w24a)
3) Extract the file downloaded in step 2 so that the mcpatcher-mods folder is inside your .minecraft folder, NOT INSIDE THE MINECRAFT.JAR FILE. This should leave you with a directory structure like this: \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
4) Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes! tick box. If you are running other mods in your minecraft.jar file, untick everything else unless you know they will work and what they do or you know what you are doing.
5) Click the Patch button
6) If you've done everything correctly and you don't receive any errors, play Minecraft with your new cape!
Old MCPatcher patch (Before 1.2.5?)
If you have lost your password or don't have access to your own account then open Minecraft and connect to reset.mccapes.com using the account you wish to reset and your account/password will automatically and instantly be reset. If the reset tool works for you, posting a quick thanks here would be highly appreciated so that new users can find the mod
Mod spotlight (Made by CaptainSours)
Mod spotlight (Made by Jolly ol' Brits)
Mod installation tutorial using Minecraft Forge - Windows (Made by avi12)
Mod installation tutorial - Windows (Made by xDark2197)
Mod installation tutorial - Mac (Made by xDark2197)
How to create your own custom cape - (Made by AllRanger)
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/758734-mccapes/][img]http://i.imgur.com/4jpiJ.png[/img]Multiplayer Capes - www.MCCapes.com - Transparent/animated capes![/url]
Please 'like' the official MCCapes page on Facebook!
You can reuse content from this mod in other packs with permission
You cannot re-distribute this content
You can write reviews with screenshots
You can make videos using this content
Zombe's Modpack compatibility made with permission
- To post a comment, please login.