Hey guys, I'm going to be showing you guys how to get a Santa Clause hat for your skin!
All you have to do is click on this link that I will provide, and the Santa Clause hat creator will do its magic!
Please note, that I did NOT create this, here is the link to the original post, and the creator!http://www.reddit.co...ta_hat_to_your/
Merry Christmas Everyone and have fun showing of your new Christmas Hat!
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 22 days
Last active Sun, Oct, 12 2014 01:57:55
- 0 Followers
- 118 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 6, 2013IIFallenKingII posted a message on [1.7.4] Nano Punch [New Map] [Factions] [McMMO] [Pets] [Creative] [MobArena] [PVP] [Events] [NPTW] No Pay To Win!IGN: IwatchBooksPosted in: PC Servers
Nov 28, 2013Username: IwatchBooksPosted in: PC Servers
Age: 16 (Turning 17 next month)
Why do you want to join the server?: I just want a 100% vanilla server where there is friendly people I can play with.
What will you contribute to the server?: Inside the server, I'm very friendly and good to get along with. I also love helping people out. I'm great at building and redstone too!
How mature do you think you are?: I'm pretty mature, but not too mature to the point were I'm no fun. Let me put it this way, there is a time to be mature and a time to fool around with friends and stuff.
Country? United States (California)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.8
How much do you think you can spend on the server weekdays and weekend?: At least an hour a day.
(I understand if you can't spend much time during the week)
Do you have a skype account and are you willing to talk in a group call? I do have a Skype and I can give it to you if I get accepted into the server.
Are you willing to work as a community and maybe to go as far as making a server town that everyone could live at: Yes I am, as long as I get help. Maybe people gathering resources ect…
Any other information you think I should know about you? I won't be on every day. Since I have school,gym, and my GF. But at least 1 hour a day.
Favorite Color? Orange
Nov 27, 2013IIFallenKingII posted a message on Simplex SMP [100%Vanilla] [Hardcore Survival] [No OPs] [No Spawned in Items] [Map Reset- Fresh Start 4/25/1. IGN IwatchBooksPosted in: PC Servers
2. Age 16 (Turning 17 in December) Green
3. Why do you want to play on our server? I want a server were there are friendly people, and where I don't have to worry about my builds/items when I'm not on the server. Also because I'm tired of abusive admins and non active staff on servers. I just want to play 100% vanilla with some nice people.
4. What can you contribute to our server? I can contribute a lot, I mean I'm pretty friendly and I love helping out people. I'm also a decent builder, I'm great with redstone as well.
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? (Everyone has a weakness, do not be afraid to show them) I have a lot of strengths, my weakness in Minecraft is playing in single player and then dying or something like that, and losing all my items, then I just spawn stuff in which beats the point of playing legit survival in single player.
6. What is your opinion on the saying, "Honesty above all."?: To me it means that you shouldn't lie, and that you should just tell the truth whether the person likes you or not after you do tell the truth.
7. Do you like the fact that we have no opped players unless of a grief or theft?: Yes, I do now I know that everyone is actually playing legit, which is really nice.
8. What prompted you to try out this server? As in what made you first get interested in plain old Vanilla?: I made a post the other day about me looking for a vanilla server, and you linked me to this, after I read this, I thought this was going to be a good server to play in. That's if I get accepted.
9. Do you agree to all the rules that we have stated above, and do you think we should add any more?: I agree 100%, I don't have any suggestions since I haven't played on the server yet. But If I do get accepted then I'll let you know if any should be added.
10. What is your opinion on this server from what you have read? Be honest. I think that if every single person who is accepted in the server follows all the rules, that it's really going to be a great server !
:11. Way for us to contact you: You can PM on here, or you can add me on Skype. But I will only give you my Skype If I do get accepted. (Just because of something that happened in the past)
Well have a good day! Hopefully I get accepted, and good luck to everyone else trying to get in as well !
Nov 26, 2013Hi, I'm looking for a small-medium whitelisted vanilla server for Minecraft 1.7.2. I'm looking for a nice relaxed friendly community. I'm getting bored of playing single player and having to worry of my builds getting griefed on big servers. Anyways I want a server where there is NO PvP and we just play 100% vanilla MC. If you need an app from me, just post it below thanks !Posted in: Server Recruitment
Nov 25, 2013IIFallenKingII posted a message on New server 1.7.2 anti-grief Witelisted Mature adults onlyIGN (in game name): IwatchBooksPosted in: PC Servers
General location: (i.e. London/new york) California
Amount of time you play: As much as I want
Team player or lone wolf: Both, I don't mind playing with other people, and I don't mind playing alone.
youtube channel if you have one: Not Yet
Have you ever been banned and why: Nope
Last but not least why should we accept you: Well I'm easy to get along with, I'm pretty helpful and I'm great at building and redstone. There are a lot of thing I can be helpful with, I just don't know what to start with. Anyways I just want a cool vanilla server were I can play with others and have a good time and not have to worry about my house/base getting griefed.
Aug 16, 2013IIFallenKingII posted a message on [1.6.4] [Whitelist] [Vanilla] BearMC! [24/7] [Small community] [OP-Spots open]IGN: IwatchBooksPosted in: PC Servers
Age (Be honest, there's no age limit): 16
Previous vanilla server experience: I have a lot actually,I play allot of survival so I know a lot.
Have you ever been op on a server?: Yeah,I have been staff on 2 medium sized server that are no longer up.
Tell us a bit about yourself Minecraft?: I like building and just exploring/adventuring,but I like it way better when there is another person with me.
How often do you plan to be on?: At least 1 hours a day. Or more but the least is 1 hours.
Have you been banned? (And why?): Yes unfortunately when I got the game 2 years ago I joined a server and I hit a "Trophy TnT block" and got banned. (basically if you where to touch that block you would get banned) other then that no.(remember that was 2 years ago)
TimeZone: Pacific Standard
Rule Verification: YWD
Aug 11, 2013IGN: IwatchBooksPosted in: Server Recruitment
How long have you been playing MineCraft: I have been playing since 1.8.1
Position Applying for: Admin
Reason for wanting this position (Give good details): I want to help with this server,I love helping people out.
Experience (details):I have owned two medium sized server before (30-50) players a day but I had to shut them down because I had other stuff to do as well so there was no time to run a good server. Im great with plugins and I know al lot of commands. I have also been staff on other servers as well in the past.
Contact info (Skype): about44turtles
Dedicated time: Well,since Im on summer vacation right now I can pretty much be on everyday for at least 6 hours.
What you can bring: I can bring alot of things to this server,but 1 thing is that I love helping people out and I can also bring in more people to the server since I know alot of people that play MC. Im also trustworthy and mature (when needed to be) not saying I'm always immature,but you know,there is times where you have to be mature and stuff.
Why would we choose you: Well I kinda explained this on the "what can you bring"
Extra Information: I think I said what I wanted above !
Jul 20, 2013IIFallenKingII posted a message on [Launcher] Magic Launcher 1.3.4 (mods, options, profiles, news)Posted in: Minecraft Tools
It's no virus dude,download it it will be ok !Quote from _xXgingyXx_
So...when I went to download it, Norton went crazy and basically didn't let me download it. I would like to think that you wouldn't knowingly be giving us a virus and that maybe this is a case of one somehow slipping through the cracks while it's downloading, but I've had far too many bad experiences with viruses to take any chances.
If someone could confirm that this is a false positive, I will download it.
Jul 18, 2013I'v seen many about 7 pink sheep in my entire time playing Minecraft, in normal world generation(Not Flat Worlds).Posted in: Discussion
And I hope to one day see a naturally created Charged Creeper,and also I want to see a Pig get hit by lightning.
- To post a comment, please login.