Manticores, Phoenixes, Dragons, Leviathans, Ponies and More!
With Awesome Long-reaching swords, Health-giving armor, stuff that can cause ridiculously huge explosions, Flame-shooting bows and
Download Version 1.27!
-1 Super Boss!
1.6 Version here
Most Tools are crafted with Blocks instead Of it's Ingot
Phoenix Feathers = Phoenix Block
Twi QT Mark = Twi Block
AppleJack QT Mark = Apple Block(Sweet Delicious Tasty)
Weapon Special Abilities:
- Puts All kinds of Slowness on Target
- Works over 5 x 5 area
- Gives Knockback Resistance
- Works best for caving.
- Launch Mobs!
- Insane Meteor Strike Ability!
- Long attack Reach
- Spam to Hit faster
- Ignores Mob defense
- Just Random and Explosive.
- Gives Insane Speed, Strength, Regen and Resistance
- Gives Jump boost, Night Vision and Totally OP Regen
- Right click to Instantly Kill stuff
- Creative Only
- Summon Magic to Annihilate Life!
- Very Long Reach
- Right-Click mobs to steal health
- Shoots Twi's Cutie Mark, But you'll need to get some First!
- Shoots Using Blaze Rod.
- EXTREME Long Reach
- Being awesome
- Recipe for the Dark Crystal Set, Also a throwable Item.
- Throwable item
- Summons Lightning, and Certain Spiky purple things
- Leaps unexpectedly
- Launch Mobs
- Drops Crag Scale on Death
Defense: 24 + Resistance 3
- Easily Underestimated
- Drops Robot Blocks
Black Widow Spider:Health: 250
- Very very Nasty Bites
- Inflicts Extreme Poison
- A bigger, badder Teddy bear
- Drops Fur and Claw
- Bites painful enough to send you flying
- Minions of Rainbow Centipede
- Gravity pulls and annihilates sea life
- Dangerous Creatures capable of Turning ponies into Stone
- Some Nasty stuff to begin with
- Super Regeneration
- Flying around, peace keeping
Rainbow Centipede:Health: 950
- Summons Baby centipedes
- Shocking unexpected players
- Fat and Chubby
- Charges restlessly
- Howls and calls reinforcement, some really nasty moves.
- Don't mess with the pack!
Ursa Major:Ursa Major Compared to Ursa Minor:
Ursa Minor Compared to ponies:
- Seriously, he's not that hard. A few clicks will do!
- Cannot be killed with normal attacks
- Being annoying
Baby Moose:Health: 30
- Don't get fooled by it's apperance, it's got a nasty attitude!
- Ramming into you like any moose.
Adult Moose:Health: 60
- Not Something you wanna mess with, Seriously.
- Charges at pretty much everything.
Ranged Attack: 345
- Some serious boss to deal with, drops all kinds of awesome surprises!
- Spawns lava all over the place, making a mess everywhere
Bite Damage: 475
Tail Swipe Damage: 325
Wing Flap Damage: 195
Fireball Damage: 950
- Lighting everything on fire, Creating explosions... A pretty nasty dragon in general.
- Drops all sorts of goodies
- He's strong, he's big, he's mean and he's confident. Nothing can pierce though this guy... or maybe there is
Orbital Strike Damage: 2750
- Nasty Stings, Strong Pincers
- Devastating Orbital Strike ability(Lightning and Sparkles)
- Minions of The Windigo
- Roars like crazy
- Health: 2250
- Attack: 475 - 1750 (Attack Multiplier)
- Defense: 24
Heals near Water
Strengthened claws when Low on Health
Being Huge!!! (Not really)
Normal Attack: 950
Stomp Damage: 650
Small Fireballs: 450
Huge Fireballs: 950
Random Explosions: 1850
- Fireballs, explosions and earthquakes
- Drops wonderful amounts of loot!
Attack: 2750 - 4250
Note: Attack damage multiplies when health is low
Magic Damage: 10/120/750/2750 Depending on mob size (Ignores defense)
Tip: Use Twi Sword's Special ability(Magic Orbs) to block out Windigo Magic
- Weakening spell when Health below 2500
- Summons Magic Orbs
- Freezes everything
- Strikes lightning
- Summons Arctic Scorpions