I recall some discussion in the topic over the moon playing a role in thaumcraft, and if what you said is true then I hope there will be an event(s) based off the lunar cycle.
- Curse Premium
Member for 6 years, 6 months, and 24 days
Last active Wed, Nov, 23 2016 11:56:44
- 1 Follower
- 322 Total Posts
- 28 Thanks
Aug 15, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I sort of agree with this perhaps making the parts inter-changable would fix the problem we are facing with too many wands, well on second thought then we will have spare wand parts laying around perhaps wand parts could be used in a few other recipes other than just the wands
Aug 8, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I use ichuns mod tabula, it gets the job done, also gonna be working some more on some models later tonight.
Oh and I challenge you to make some unique accessories for the golems
The table shelves would function the same as the regular shlves I really only had the desks in there as a template for working out the size objects should be
Aug 7, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Coming out of lurk mode for a sec. OuO
What about Shelves specifically to store essentia jars on? But they can still be used for infusion. Or if able, because 1.8, specific Thaumcraft related banner decoration/dying options? D:
I am a banner addict.
Not sure if these have been suggested yet. Brain isn't fully awake. >3<
You have pretty much hit the idea behind the shelves, except I would like not like to see a coder give up modularity for infusion capable jars
And the arcane wall-scroll will be dyable don't worry :L it wont change much besides what is wrote on it and giving the paper a slight tinge
In addition to looking really good you show a lot of thematic restraint. These could easily be in the core thaumcraft download. I typically only play with thaumcraft and *maybe* chisel and even that sort of puts too much in for me. love these
Edit: just saw your other post about porting the thaumcraft look to other mods. I think that's a great idea, would definitely play a thaumcraft-ified tinkers or something like that.
I do the same thing i have very few mods in my mod order, about a dozen or so
Oh yeah tinkers haven't seen a major shift to 1.8 but yeah I'll definitely be looking into some 1.8 mods to give the thaumcraft look to
Aug 6, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Have recently got back into the whole modeling scene, this time with thuamcraft related models
It should be noted that these are only concepts at this point as I cant code ...... script maybe but java no
Edit: well this sucks ...... I couldn't embed the imgur album with BB code ... odd it works on alot of other sites
Anyways enjoy peoples :3
Jan 7, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I Agree, there is definitely still room in my heart for a "Chunk Based Aura" mechanic, and it'd definitely bring back the scare i felt from TC2 if everytime i bottled up a node suddenly things were being effected around me
Dec 30, 2014HuggableCreep posted a message on [WIP - 1.7.10] [Open Beta!] [Thaumcraft 4.2 Addon] Thaumic Machina - Expanding Thaumcraft in a mechanical and theoretical light....... its not like i can change it, like i said on the irc the last time i was in there i lost everything that was previously on my hdd and quite honestly i'd rather make a couple dozen sprites than creating a high res banner from scratch againPosted in: WIP Mods
Oct 9, 2014Posted in: WIP Mods
from what i heard the original author is not supporting it anymore, however i have found a fork that works well
Jun 3, 2014Posted in: WIP ModsQuote from Glassmaker
Don't worry, forge 1.7.9 will be out soon
also, I have uploaded a new version of ExtraTiC (0.8.3) which includes Italian Localization, and support for Steelworks's high oven
yes now to smelt down all my Atlarus and live within the glorious deeptank
May 20, 2014HuggableCreep posted a message on JAMI - Just Advanced Mod Interaction (Updated: 19.04.2014)Great work so far but if i may request a feature, metallurgy 4 support with the update to 1.7.2Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Jul 26, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ships mod lets you build a ship out of blocks and sail it around the Minecraft world!
Other mods have attempted this in the past. Some of these projects have been abandoned, and in my opinion, the remaining ones leave something to be desired. Ships mod is my take on how I think sailing should work in Minecraft and this aims to be a high-quality and feature-rich mod.
See the full list of features here:
If you want to stay up to date about releases and updates, follow me on Twitter: @cuchaz
Ships Mod doesn't work with your favorite other mod?
Want to see what Ships Mod looks like? Take a look at these early technology demo videos on YouTube.
Also, feel free to ask questions. Like, will feature X be supported? Chances are, it will. Eventually. And feel free to share your suggestions for what features you'd like to see added.
The latest version of Ships Mod is v1.7.10-1.0.4
Get it at cuchazinteractive.com!
All mods by Cuchaz:
Ships Mod AddOns:
Feb 22, 2014Posted in: WIP Mods
Magistics is back (again), but this time going solo in 1.11! Becoming independent results in less time configuring everything to be compatible with Thaumcraft, which is increases the likelyhood of an actual release this time. Third time's the charm!
Aug 11, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsCustom Ore Generation:First Revival
- Author: JRoush
- Maintainer: noogenesis
This is the revival of the venerable Custom Ore Generation, last released for Minecraft 1.4.6. Custom Ore Generation was originally written by JRoush, and he/she deserves virtually all the credit for this work. Please see the original thread for most details. The current maintainer aims to keep the mod up to date with Minecraft, to fix bugs and to add a few features here and there. The configuration layout has changed since the times of JRoush.
Mod SupportThanks mostly to the efforts of reteo and his Sprocket tool, we current support the ores from these mods:
- Applied Energistics 2
- Ars Magica 2
- Biomes O' Plenty
- Chisel 2
- Fossils and Archaeology
- Gregtech 5 and 6
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Metallurgy 4
- Steamcraft 2
- Thaumcraft 4
- Thermal Foundation (Expansion)
- Tinker's Construct
Minecraft 1.6.4, Forge 188.8.131.525
Old Downloads (Universal)Minecraft 1.7.10, Forge 10.13.0.1180
Minecraft 1.7.2, Forge 10.12.1.1060
Changelog1.2.24 and above:
- Thanks to the efforts of reteo (and the help of his Sprocket tool), COG now has consistent support for a greatly expanded set of mods (see the spoiler above).
- Reteo has also added a "huge veins" mode for most distributions.
- Support restriction by block adjacency (PlacesAbove, PlacesBelow, PlacesBeside), see the github wiki for more details.
- The GT5 config should now use the correct hardness values (thanks harveyt), and also places some limonite in the "iron sand" deposits to allow easier early game access to iron.
- Fix Railcraft ore block names
- SimpleOres options should now be visible
- Remove obsolete Mystcraft symbol stuff from configs
- Support Gregtech6, set Gregtech5 hardness values.
- Add FirstOreDictBlock as alternative to OreBlock for placing the first block registered in the ore dictionary for some ore.
- Add IfOreExists and oreExists() function for checking whether there is a block registered for an ore.
- Increase tolerance for total match weight check to avoid precision-based errors.
- Draco18s: Add Wald distribution type, which favors extreme values.
- Draco18s: Add Pitch setting that specifically controls Y angle deviation for veins.
- Fix Thaumcraft config (had wrong biome type for magical biomes)
- Options not visible in the GUI are saved at the dimension level
- Report error when using an invalid biome type
- Fix overriding of distributions; solves conflict between Gregtech and Geologica.
- Attempt to fix the infinite recursion caused by multiple chunk loaders.
- Update to Chisel 2.0 block names, so version 2.0 is now required for Chisel support.
- Fix accidental overriding of substitution distributions that could cause some vanilla and/or mod-default generation to leak into the world.
- Gregtech generation always considers GregtechActive option; no longer removes GT ores in other dimensions.
- Dimension-level option files only store options specifically set for that dimension, instead of holding *all* options. This will make options more sensitive to changes in defaults and the save-level options; please let me know if there are any issues.
- Fix saving of options set via the console
- Gregtech config fixes and tweaks
- Fix PFAA + Gregtech compatibility; PFAA will override almost all GT generation, except for "native" ores (copper, gold, silver, electrum), lignite, lapis (lazurite and sodalite), the gold veins in the extreme hills, and the kimberlite diamond pipes w/ olivine. Note that you will need a source of redstone (like the default COG generation). This stuff is still not well tested. You will want the latest PFAA for better balance.
- Add BETA Gregtech config; uses realistic patterns similar to those of PFAA Geologica.
- Fix handling of air blocks (caused crash with Forestry apatite distribution)
- Fix clearing of Mekanism-generated ores
- Fix crash due to broken Gregtech config (disabled for now)
- Rewrite of deferred generation algorithm; please test if interested. Hopefully this resolves the missed chunk issue.
- Support NBT element as child of OreBlock; expects standard NBT JSON
- Add Steamcraft (Mr. Flaxbeard's) support
- Hopefully fix biome height scale for amplified world type
- Started removing MystcraftSymbol stuff from configs, as Mystcraft and COG have evolved to be implicitly integrated, and the symbol stuff has not been supported for ages
- Distributions will override preceding distributions of the same name, facilitating customization
- No longer clear ThermalFoundation platinum and mithril ore (in case user configures them to generate in the world)
- Update Forestry support for Forestry 3.0
- Railcraft config is robust to configurations that completely remove the Railcraft ore block from the game
- Fix failure to generate in Cold Taiga variants (temperature was outside of bounds).
- Update for changes to biome dictionary, including config fixes.
- No longer support matching by biome ID (just name, type and climate)
- Fix Metallurgy 4 support (all utility ores had incorrect metadata, use /cogPopulate to fix).
- Add dark iron support for Factorization (thanks Bakerman)
- Add COGActive option, inspired by Keybounce's suggestion.
- Add support for Mekanism, thanks Greylocke.
- Update Galacticraft support for 1.7.
- Update configs for Factorization and ThermalFoundation (was ThermalExpansion).
- Update to 1.7.10.
- Fix placement of fluid blocks by cloud distributions.
- Sealevel height scale is fixed and is now half the ground level in hell worlds.
- Update SimpleOres support for 1.7.
- The element now matches exactly, which makes config loading much faster when there are many blocks. If you still need matching based on regular expressions, use .
- Updated the Project RED config for 1.7.
- Add localization support for config strings visible in the configuration GUI.
- Fix Railcraft config; abyssal geodes should actually be worth something now.
- Hopefully fix Metallurgy config to avoid generating invalid blocks.
- Added Chisel config for its limestone and marble (thanks agilmore2).
- Updated Metallurgy support for 1.7.2.
- Restored integration with ATG (surface-relative height stuff works).
- Misc fixes: Forestry config, biome-relative heights.
1.1.0: Update to 1.7.2.
- Configs should work for vanilla, Biomes O' Plenty, Forestry, IC2, Railcraft, Thaumcraft and Tinker's Construct.
- Since Minecraft is moving away from integer IDs, configs need to identify blocks using the unique name (e.g., "minecraft:redstone_ore") instead of the ID or unlocalized name. Eventually (probably next version) matching will be by identity (rather than by regex). The motivation is performance (matching every descriptor against every block takes a long time in a modded environment), as well as safety (no accidental ambiguity). There will be a ReplacesPattern that implements the previous behavior.
- Rework the height scaling (see github wiki)
- Galacticraft config added (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Leave saltpeter generation to Railcraft (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Various mod config cleanups (thanks to Gaelmare)
- Fix bug when substituting with air blocks, and issue with Railcraft sulfur
- Dramatically speedup world loading with large ore dictionaries (like with Gregtech).
- Support height scaling of certain settings like Height and Frequency. Supported scales are sealevel, biome average and surface (only ATG but currently broken). See the github wiki for documentation.
- Hopefully fix the floating point imprecision issue when checking that the sum of ore weights adds up to 1.
- Add SimpleOres2 support (only veins but not tested for balance).
- Use block IDs for netherack and endstone to avoid conflicts between the Metallurgy config and the Chisel mod.
- Deferred population range now defaults to 16 (big enough for vanilla clusters)
- IC2: Options are hidden when ores do not exist (disabled in config)
- Thaumcraft4: Fix typo for order shard clusters
- Metallurgy: fixed utility ore labels, generalized biome support
- Config expression functions like blockExists() fixed for attributes with default values.
- Fix typo for tin clusters.
- Rebalance configs for Tinker's Construct, Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion.
- Restore gravel/dirt generation when vanillaOreGen is disabled.
- Support mod-added configs in modules/mods directory.
- Add config for Thermal Expansion 3.
- Add ReplacesOre element for replacing blocks according to ore dictionary key.
- Standard configs now use ReplacesOre for stone, so mods like UndergroundBiomes work.
- Fix generation of TC4 order and entropy infused stone.
- Fix Railcraft sulfur generation when diamond veins were not enabled.
1.0.13: Hotfix disabling the experimental extra caves (oops).
- Rework BiomesOPlenty, Railcraft and Thaumcraft configs; fix for Forestry since 184.108.40.206.
- Standard overworld configs now look for either RandomLevelSource or ATGLevelSource, rather than dimension ID 0.
- Substitute determines surface based on block material (rock, sand, clay, etc) so that it is no longer fooled by trees; checks canBlockStay() before placing.
- Surface-relative height for other distributions has been dropped for now, but we should be able to restore it for ATG.
- Reworked configuration management strategy. Configs are now replaced by default.
- Made BOP gem generation biome-specific, in the spirit of the mod.
- Factorization, BOP and Metallurgy configs now check if mod is installed.
- Fixed Substitute distribution (oops)
- Remove stray Ruby symbols from Railcraft.xml
- Added standard configs for BiomesOPlenty and Factorization, thanks to reteo.
- Add support for surface-relative height specification; e.g., generate layers that follow the terrain (see the github wiki for documentation).
- Support Alternate Terrain Generation by changing condition from requiring RandomLevelSource to requiring the overworld dimension.
- Added standard configs for Railcraft and Thaumcraft 4, thanks to Sandwitches.
- Fixed compability with Forestry 220.127.116.11 (which we now require)
- Added standard configs for TConstruct, ProjectRed, Dartcraft, and Metallurgy, thanks to Sandwitches and others.
- Maybe fixed compatibility with True Randomite
- Updated to 1.6.4
- Options are now saved per-dimension, with the overwold in the DIM0 directory, regardless of whether a dimension has a config file. Only the visible options (those shown in GUI) are stored at the level of the save.
- MinecraftOres.xml now only applies to the overworld.
1.0.4: Removed warning when Mystcraft is installed, fixed block counting for veins, clouds.
1.0.3: Renamed to Custom Ore Generation: First Revival first major release.
0.1.0: Added BiomeSet, BiomeType and climate attributes for Biome
0.0.0: Revived to 1.6.2 compatibility.
Ore distributions are specified by XML files. Since XML is often a headache, Reteo has made an extremely useful and convenient utility, Sprocket, that enables authoring of CustomOreGen configurations using a simple INI-based format.
For those brave enough to tackle the XML, all original features are documented on the original wiki. For new features listed in the changelog, see the github wiki.
See the original thread for some pictures (under the Distributions heading).
How do I configure distributions for a server? Choose one:
- Easiest: Generate the world using a client (and thus the GUI), and copy to server.
- Edit the CustomOreGen_Options.txt file from another world directory and save it to server config directory for CustomOreGen.
- Options can be modified via the server/admin console (see wiki).
Can I use this mod in my mod pack? Sure, this is released under the terms of the Artistic 2.0 license.
- HarderOres makes ores... well.. harder.. and easier to find via a clever prospecting mechanic.
- Geologica uses COG to add realistic distributions of virtually every economically important mineral, and petroleum.
The source is freely available on github and is subject to the Artistic 2.0 license. Collaborations and pull requests are welcome. Ideas for new development directions are listed here. If this maintainer falls off the grid, please revive the mod (and then it would be the second revival, and so on).
Nov 19, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Pfft. Easy. Multiple types of research pages (that is, puzzle types) possible that random roll when you first create the page, data of which type it is would be stored in the research page. As for the design... I can't help you there haha
Nov 17, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I think the proposal for TC6 research is coming close, as a component of the research involves making the item.
As such, I would propose simply allowing players to craft anything they can look up in a wiki, and crafting it would unlock its own research topic. BUT: give all thaumcraft devices a quality rating that effects their operation - in terms of flux generated or efficiency. And make devices crafted with more background research completed be produced with a higher quality metric.
A different axis to this is that there is just too much hidden stuff that locks progress. Even having played through several times, the things I need to research to unlock brain-in-a-jar or infusion crafting (or whatever) are entirely unobvious.
Again, what I understand of the TC6 system goes a long way to solving this but: if players can start at the "other end" of the research: I should be able to - having just started Thaumcraft - wave my mouse over "Infusion crafting" and see at least the names of the researches I need to complete to get it. I think at least the text of the research should be available at the beginning of the research. Do I want "advanced node tapping" or "research expertise"? I literally don't know until I complete it.
tl;dr; tell players what the research is going to unlock before they do it - show players the research path to the things they want and it will be easier for newbies to discover the goodness in the mod and veterans to focus their research on the path they want.
Oct 22, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I support the idea of golems working with the world, while wisps work more with entities (affecting breeding, deploying potion effects, helping crops grow, buffing/healing/etc, directing entities, and general logistics/direction).
Plus, wisps are just too cool and colorful to be nothing but enemies and nuisances forever.
(also multiblock arcane crafting is always cool in my book, table/altar/etc upgrades are neat. Something I always loved about the infusion altar is that it really forced you to set aside space, to make you prioritize an area for Thaumcraft, since it took up quite an area. That, and the stability mechanic encouraged some cool designs.)
EDIT2: Nodes acting as a rarer treat to find would really help enforce the idea that they are loci of immense power. If the aura recharges itself more ambiently, and it means less fussing with nodes and more "HECK YES, A NODE! INFINITE POWER" then I would absolutely support that they become more of a worldgen exploration thing rather than being every few steps comparatively and having to be collected en masse/sort of babied. It makes them that much cooler if they're the capstone of your freaky magic construction.
EDIT3: More varied flux also yep okay. I'm basically trawling Azanor's history.
Oct 20, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I don't know if Azanor actually looks at this, but these three responses to the original "question" about Wisps and Golems seem to have gotten the most 1-ups so far:
- Me, proposing about the same thing you just did.
- MokahTGS: "Leave Golems. Wisp slaves are for druids. Thaumaturgists need animated puppets." (paraphrased)
- Your message that I just quoted.
Already suggest the same thing a few posts up, seems Azanor is happy with the Golems and their coding. Simple and compact. I think the idea of making wisps more fun or useful is the main topic of discussion. I like the idea of placing totems that allow wisps to roam an area and defend/provide pretty lights, help stabilize infusion altars by absorbing negative lightning effects(bad effects in general, I'd like to get rid of having 200 skulls all over the place and move to a prettier way of stabilizing). I actually think it would be cool to have wisps floating around my infusion altar.
Sep 13, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Normally I would ignore this, and if I remember correctly it is against the forum TOS, but just this once I will respond since I was planning on making a progress post anyway.
Progress is going good and I have actually managed to put in a lot work these past few weeks. Unfortunately all that work was towards completely rebuilding the mod from the ground up. I have been out of the loop for so long and so many things have changed in MC and Forge that I sort of had to relearn a lot of stuff. Rather than try and hack those changes into my old code I am just writing it from scratch. Sure it will take longer, but at least the next version will be a much leaner and more efficient one and hopefully a lot more future-proof for MC 1.11 once it rolls around.
Jul 29, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Herobrine Mod V3.6
Please note: This mod is officially discontinued and only works till Minecraft Version 1.7.10, but I will keep this page up. You can get the mod here http://proseda.bplaced.net/herobrine/herobrinemod.html#.Vv_iFvmLSUk Thank you all, it was a great time You can download the source code here http://www.mediafire.com/download/lz1csg0t8usjyai/HerobrineModSRC.zip
You can get the updated version here:
Use at your own risk! Im not accountable for random hearth attacks, poop in the pants, and other paranormal things I won't buy you new pants! Do not even ask!
I DO NOT grant redistribution rights to this mod to anyone that asks.
Thanks for over 2'200'000 Downloads!
Backup your minecraft world, you've been warned then copy the zip file into the mod folder
How to useRecipe for the Herobrine Totem Block
B= bone S = SoulSand
DO NOT PLACE TWO TOTEM BLOCK IN A MAP! HEROBRINE WON'T WORK WITH TO TOTEM BLOCKS!
Totem building guide
Download[Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2] click here (BUILD 23.07.2014/0245PM)
You can not upload this mod to another website, but you are allowed to use my original adf.ly link (this one http://adf.ly/cnkOO) , this will lead all the time to the newest version, everything else is forbidden.
How to use uploaded.net
- There is a new config file in the config folder, check it out.
- Few bug fixed
-Report them-Totem might not working well, work around: activate prank mode
Source CodeHere you can get the three most important herobrine source code parts, the building system, the entity and the events.
1.5.1: http://www.mediafire...rva5736jbt388b71.4.7: http://www.mediafire...hyea1h52k57hka3
You are allowed to use this code in your project, but you are not allowed to use it in your ownherobrine mod.
Change Log24.05.2014: 3.66 Bugfixes
22.03.2014: 3.6 Bugfixes and Spanish Language Files thanks to janitoalevic
06.03.2014: Long time no see, its for 1.7.2
23.10.2013: 3.5 balancing, spawnbug fixed, added different new stuff
05.10.2013: 3.45 fixes
28.09.2013: 3.4 for 1.6.4 + balancing
02.08.2013: Bug fixes, readded update checker and records
28.07.2013: 3.2 forge only
21.06.2013: 3.11 bug fix
17.05.2013: Soundbug fixed
03.05.2013: 3.1 for 1.5.2
22.04.2013: The Virus update, new content
21.04.2013: Bug fixes
20.04.2013: 2.97 Added a new mob
11.04.2013: Forge fix 2.96
24.03.2013: Bug fixes
22.03.2013: Ready for 1.5.1 Version 2.95
16.03.2013: Ready for 1.5 Version 2.9
11.01.2013: 2.85 Ready for 1.4.7
21.12.2012: Ready for 1.4.6, but nevermind, the end is near!
14.12.2012: Reminderbug fixed
23.11.2012: Ready for 1.4.5 + Bugfixes
16.11.2012: Ready for 1.4.4 + Bugfixes
29.10.2012: Ready for 1.4.2
08.10.2012: Small bug fix
30.09.2012: Fixed the spawn issue
27.09.2012: 2.54 bug fixes and added a configurator
18.09.2012: 2.53 Tweaks
11.09.2012: 2.51 bug fixes and readded chuck norris
09.09.2012: 2.5 Partially rewritten the mod FACELIFTING after a year
08.09.2012: 2.42 Bugfixes
30.08.2012: 2.41 with bugfixes and update reminder
27.08.2012 2.4 for 1.3.2 finally..
07.04.2012: 2.31 fixed every bug i know
06.04.2012: 2.3 is here, lot of bug fixes and a contest!
05.04.2012: now for 1.2.5
12.01.2012: Herobrine is back
04.01.2012: Removed Santa, Fixed dreams
21.12.2011: 2.0 Christmas Edition
20.12.2011: 1.91 pre-christmas stable
20.12.2011: 1.9 pre-Christmas realease
19.09.2011: Notch is fixed + MCP ting item bug too
18.09.2011: Its out for 1.8.1
06.09.2011: Added Nightmares, 1.8 Final is out
01.09.2011: New Notchbug fixed, sorry for that
30.08.2011: 1.53 is near, added two disc's and made herobrine stronger
27.08.2011: Fixed bugs added new features
23.08.2011 Fixed a tunnel bug hope it works
21.08.2011: Updated Notch, fixed bugs
20.08.2011: Notch is tamable, heroswine and cowbrine do now things
19.08.2011: Lot of things are adjustable with the herobrine.ini
19.08.2011: Chuck Norris and Notch added
19.08.2011: More Polterbrine events
19.08.2011: You can now add your own buildings or traps
19.08.2011: 1.5 Beta is out
06.08.2011: Removed Notch
01.08.2011: It's done
31.07.2011 0823PM: Nearly done
31.07.2011: Betatesting done, time for a break
31.07.2011: Made the night through, added lot of scary stuff
31.07.2011: The update is near
30.07.2011: Added sound
And Credits goes to
- Lockn'Load for helping me with 1.3.2
- BlahBlahBlahGAMING for his herobrine song
- Orchid for his awesome banner
- Gothtigger92 for her herobrine song
- pitman-87 for the magicbox support and the code
- Halucid for the Notchskin
- Studnicky for the Chuck skin
- Koquitlum for making this awesome banner
- theshrimpy1 for testing the mod for hours, and correcting the readme file
- Killtherun1 for supporting me and making two good videos
- GameChap for his awesome video
- Redworthy for beeing Redworthy
- Remlly for the screenshots
TERMS AND CONDITIONS. RESPECT COPYRIGHT!0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.MOJANG - Mojang ABburnner- , Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft
(http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
You can not upload this mod to another website, but you are allowed to use my original adf.ly link to provide a downloadlink on your webpage, this link will lead all the time to the newest version, so you do not have to check for updates. Everything else is forbidden.
This mod is supported by ads from adf.ly,google adsense and ads from my own game (Monsters In Love). Ads might be shown during playing Minecraft.
You are not allowed to use the mod in "modpacks".
You are allowed to use this mod in your videos (Let's Play, etc.).
If you like my mod and want to donate, anything you can give would be appreciated. Feel free to donate. I need my coffee... With a donation you support me and the development of the mod.
Users who did donate
- 5$ andriyasdf
- 5$ Speed
Thank you guys!
<---- Do not forget to vote this post up
Feb 17, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This mod adds three blocks that can store items just like a chest. But, barrels can only store one item type, but a lot of it. The quantity that is able to be stored varies by the type of barrel used.DownloadsPlease give this mod a if you like it!BlocksThis mod adds three blocks all storing different amounts of items.The most basic type, the Barrel can hold 64 stacks and is crafted as shown:
The second tier, called the Ender Barrel can hold 1028 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
The best barrel, called the Quantum Barrel holds 4096 stacks of items and is crafted as shown:
- Note that these crafting recipes can be changed within the configuration file of the mod if you would like to change them.
- Capacities of barrels can also be configured there.
How to use BarrelsI made a video showing all the features of the mod:
How to installInstallation of any Minecraft mod is very easy. Instal the latest version of Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version and run the game once. A folder in your installation of the game sound appear that is called "mods". Insert the barrels mod into the folder run the game and enjoy. There is no need to change anything in the installation file in order to get the mod to work no matter how many mods you previously had installed.
- You can put items into a barrel by right-clicking with your hand. All the items (if the barrels is not full) will be put into the barrels only if the item in your hand is matching the item, in the barrel.
- You can take items out by left-clicking the barrel as if you were braking it. It will take out a stack at a time. If you want to take out individual items, you can sneak (default key is shift) and click the barrel.
- If you want to put all the items in your inventory into the barrel, you can double right-click on the barrel.
- If you want to upgrade a barrel (a barrel is nearing or is at capacity), you can double right-click a barrel with a barrel that is of a higher capacity. This will swap the barrel that is in your inventory with the one that is in your world without having to replace it having to re-sort all your items. Make sure you only have one barrel in your inventory or it won't work.
- Barrels work with hoppers and dropper and other mods that have inventory changing blocks just like they would with chests, but only accept one item. Note that by default items can only exit/enter by the top and bottom. This can be changed in the configuration option.
- If you don't like the plain look of a barrel, you can put a item frame on a barrel and it will take full advantage of it. By sneaking (default key is shift) and right clicking a item from an a side of a barrel, the item frame is going to snap onto the barrel and display whatever is in the barrel. If you want to take a item frame off the barrel, just place another item frame and both will pop of the barrel.
- if you want to fit as many items from the barrel into your inventory, click one empty slot, then switch to another one and click again.
- if you want to pull out a specific amount of items, sneak and hold left click, one at a time, items will flow into your inventory. Depressing left click stops the items.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.