Quote from Eli_8
Zombies are one of the most detailed NBT based mob in the game (aside from villagers and the player himself) The extreme tactical customization, randomization, and awsomithication (yeah I went there) makes it a wonderful mob; as intended by Dinnerbone.
I think zombies are pretty awesome.
- Has the option to pick up one item and amour pieces (moderate % chance, higher in hard)
- Can spawn with armor. (higher % in hard)
- Can spawn other zombies when attacked (Only in hard)
- Can be assigned commander Zombie or backup (only in hard)
- the Spawning zombies have the same randomization.
- Can team with pigmen (only in the nether
- Can sometimes be turned villager
- can be baby
- Can be baby riding chicken
- and much more
You did a good job there clearing the misunderstanding about Zombies. I also like zombies in the same way.