What is your :
- Minecraft IGN: Heptane
- About Yourself :Just recently got back into playing Minecraft after I heard of the 1.12 update. Been playing Minecraft primarily as a singleplayer game though I would like to get back into the multiplayer aspect. Love doing things with redstone and caving, though this time I'm thinking of being a more building oriented player and a lot less technical since I've found min-maxing the game to be really tiresome as of late. Lamposts are awesome; torchless lighting is the way I like to have my builds.
- Age : 20
- Timezone (GMT +/-) : -7 (PST)
What is your experience with the game?
- Been playing since release 1.4 and have played every version since then on fresh singleplayer worlds. I've done pretty much everything there is to do in the game with respect to mob farms and have built enough nether hubs to make me not want to build any more large hubs.
What is your favorite part of SMP servers?
- The fact that its not just you on the server of course. Sure you could play the game in singleplayer as I've done for the past few years but that loses its luster after a while. Actually interacting with others and doing collaborations for certain farms (ie. guardian farm) drastically reduces the time required to build such things is also a huge plus.
Why do you want to join Vulcan?
- Honestly it was the first post that I saw on the forums that had a well written post.
Do you agree with our rules?
How Active will you be on our server?
- I can be on about 4+ times a week for now, though that's because its currently summer and I don't have a need to take any classes. I'll keep you folks posted if I can't be as active as usual of course.
Can you send some screenshots of your builds? (Not Required)
- I'll get back to you guys on that as I have them somewhere on my old pc and may or may not be able to retrieve them.
Do you have any other questions that were not answered in the FAQ?
- Is there a world border/limitation on exploration?
- Are there any restrictions on where we can have our "main base"? I'm only asking because I spend a lot of time getting a good seed to make the spawn area my main base in my singleplayer worlds. Also its convenient to live at spawn.
What is Your Discord ID? :