In the top right of the page editor theres a "insert/add picture" button (it looks like a photo frame/painting) you click on it and link your pictures file on it. (ex. imgur and then right click and open the photo in a new window, copy that link).
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 8 months, and 5 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 9 2019 14:58:34
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 28, 2019Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Natures Emerald"A miner's heaven, thats what it was like until all these evil monsters showed up."
Hello everybody, this is my mod called Natures Emerald!
What is Natures Emerald?
-Natures Emerald is a 1.12.2 mod built on Forge. The main theme is adding new and unique aspects to minecraft. It includes new mobs, lots of new ores, tools and armor and a couple awesome biomes! "This mod is based around technology, exploring and exceptional resources!"
This Mod includes (as of version 1.2):
- Seven ores and gems with different rarities and unique strengths!
- Three new spectacular and beautiful looking biomes!
- 4 Full sets of custom armour with unique stats! Plenty of new crafting recipes and unique textures!
- 3 new custom mobs and even more to come soon!
- Around a dozen different types of food you can make and eat!
- Tons of exploration value and mining adventures!
- 4 Pretty new flowers to collect in your exploration!
- And much much more!
- Download and install Minecraft version 1.12.2
- Download the corresponding Forge version, (build 2768 or 2838 and above works best) at https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.12.2.html.
- Install forge and run the game.
- Then close it and open your "mods" folder in your .minecraft root.
- Drag and drop my mod that you just downloaded.
Link to my mod's website: https://naturesemerald.blogspot.com/
Have a great day
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.