I would like to start a Survival map for myself and I'm planning to play on it for a long time. But I have a couple of questions, before starting it.
Is there a possible way, to pre-generate the map? (With a program, not by flying in creative.) I mean, I would like to generate my map in a 3000 block radius, so if a new version of Minecraft come out with a different terrain generation, then there would be a straight line, a border for new lands.
My other question: Can I somehow re-activate the Killer Bunny spawning in Survival? I know it has been removed, but it would be fun, the encounter with it someday. If I can't in vanilla is there mod for it? I tried to search for it, but i didn't find anything.
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 10 months, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Apr, 23 2016 14:42:27
- 0 Followers
- 11 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 20, 2016Posted in: Maps Discussion
Feb 1, 2015Hey guys!Posted in: Creative Mode
Is there any way to summon a tamed Skeleton Horse which can wear armor in Vanilla? I'm interested in using a tamed skeleton horse with golden armor, but I don't know it is possible or not.
Is there any mod that let you armoring your skeleton horse?
Oct 10, 2014I've recently downloaded a custom map, called Silent Sands. It's really cool in my opinion but I have some issues with that. I play with someone on LAN. I purchased Minecraft she didn't. (She uses the TeamExtreme launcher.) When we get to the pyramid and she spawns a horse my Minecraft crashes. (She's the server host by the way.) In a regular singleplayer map it doesn't crashes. It says something about API and unstability. What is the problem?Posted in: Maps Discussion
Sep 26, 2014Whow, is that so bad? I didn't even know. I don't want to use MCEdit for really advanced editings. (Maybe those, what you wrote are not advanced at all, but I've never used MCEdit before.) The 3 thing I want to do are:Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
- Generate the map within the radius of 5000 blocks.
- Move the original spawn point somewhere else.
- Set the time to morning, Day 0.
Then, I want to play and record videos on this map. (In Hardcore difficulty.)
Jun 30, 2014GoldenHeartChris posted a message on HELP! Classic Adventure Mode and other stuff in 1.8Hey, guys!Posted in: Recent Updates and Snapshots
I'm thinking about launching a new Minecraft gameplay series on YouTube, but I have some problems which I can't figure out. Most of the problems are connected to 1.8.
- This series planned to be a Hardcore Adventure series, so you only have one life and you can't break certain blocks without the right tool for the job. But in 1.8 Adventure Mode is entirely rewritten. No blocks can be placed our breaked, so it's impossible to play Survival in this game mode. Is there any way to achive regular Adventure Mode in 1.8? I'm interested in mainly vanilla and also modded methods.
- Before I start the game I would like to change some stuff in the map, for example, I would like to move the starting spawn point. So if I'm starting the game I spawn on the coordinates where I want, not where to original spawn used to be. I also like to generate the map up to 5.000-10.000 blocks. I know that this stuff can be achivied with MCEdit, but is there an MCEdit version which allows you to edit post-14w25b maps?
I hope you guys can help me out. :-)
Apr 9, 2014Hi everyone!Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
I would like to put back the original brown spider from Survival Test into the game, but not by replacing the original spider. Instead of this, the brown spider would be a rare spawn, like Spider Jockey, but more common.
I never made a mod before, I don't know, how they work, but it can't be that difficult. But I don't know where to start. If someone could help me, I would really appriciate it. (Or you can show me an other mod I can edit.)
Sorry for my English skills, I haven't practiced for a while.
Feb 10, 2014Hello, Everyone!Posted in: Creative Mode
I'm really not experienced in advenced Minecraft commands, so I need some help from you guys.
- First of all, is there a command for preventing hostile mobs to spawn in a specific area even in really dark conditions?
- Is there any way to block the endermen's teleporting ability in a certain area? I want to build a mob zoo, but I think they will teleport away.
- Is it possible to make a cake textured block with the use of commands? (I mean a white block with red pattern on all six sides.) Like the setblock command? I want to build an island made of giant cake and this block would be a perfect building material.
I would like to use them in Vanilla, without the use of mods.
Nov 23, 2013GoldenHeartChris posted a message on [1.7.2.] Seed Request: Mega Taiga next to a Deep OceanThank you very much! I also found that rare seed with all biomes in 2000 blocks range. It is just perfect for me! :-)Posted in: Seeds
Nov 22, 2013GoldenHeartChris posted a message on [1.7.2.] Seed Request: Mega Taiga next to a Deep OceanHi everyone!Posted in: Seeds
I'm GoldenHeartChris and I would like to start a new Minecraft gameplay series on YouTube in the near future and I'm looking for a very specific kind of seed.
These are the most important features:
- The Spawn is in a Mega Taiga biome.
- This Mega Taiga biome is next to a Deep Ocean biome.
- There's a village (At least one.) not too far from Spawn.
+ (Optional) An Icy Spikes biome nearby.
Why are these so important? Because I'm going to play in Hardcore mode, and I would like to build a huge underwater base. Mega Taiga is one of my favourite new biomes of the 1.7 update. (The other two is the Savanna and the Icy Spikes.) The village is important, because I would like to move the villagers to the underwater base, like a refugee camp or something. Icy Spikes is optional, but not so important. It's just rare and cool. (And one of my goals is that I would like to collect every obtainable blocks in the game and Packed Ice is one of them.)
Yeah, I have really huge plans I want to accomplish. I know It's not an easy request, but I hope, you'll able to help me! :-)
And sorry for my English, I'm not American or British. :-)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.