They only way I see it is if the sponge became redstone compatable. The need for the sponge, as you said, is much less since any block can do what the sponge can do now which is fill a block of water with a block of something else.
Prevent adjacent waterflow on redstone activation?
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 8 months, and 21 days
Last active Fri, Feb, 15 2013 20:34:31
- 0 Followers
- 410 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Jul 29, 2012Gmer_freak posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Alright, I'm pounding my head against the wall. This mod is driving me mad. I've tried to install it 18 different times. I've installed red power, better than wolves, realistic water physics, and even the smoother water mod all in the past but for the love of god I can't get this one to work.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I've used a clean minecraft.jar every single time. Everything works but I can't get the decent shadows. I've changed the composite file, I've tried several different packs but nothing works.
I can run modern games with ease, but I can't get this mod to work! I'm ready to give up and pull out my hair.
This is driving me crazy.
Jul 26, 2012Gmer_freak posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from i12eatU
For some reason v08 download links all link me to adfly pages with no download button. Is this just me? Could someone maybe send me a mirror?
Hit the skip ad button in the top right, then download the mod.
Jul 26, 2012Gmer_freak posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Everything is great except for water and ice. This is a fresh minecraft on Windows with nothing else except OptiFine Smooth and your Shader Mod. Followed everything to the letter. Have tried to reinstall multiple times with no luck.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sep 19, 2011Gmer_freak posted a message on [Closed]LowCraft - Friendly, Survival, Mature, Whitelist, CommunitDedicaded, Lag-Free, Smally, No-PvP, Anti-Grief, and Weekly E1. How long have you played Minecraft? I've been playing since Pre-Halloween Update, I think I started playing September of that year. :biggrin.gif:Posted in: PC Servers
2. Why do you like Minecraft? Simple, non linear gameplay. It's creative, but it's also fun to explore. It also never gets boring.
3. Name your playing style. I prefer to build rather than fight an conquer. Large mining complexes are also fun.
4. Location Minnesota, United States
6. Age 16
7. Amount of time you spend playing weekly? Depends on the week. Mostly everyday after school.
8. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? Nope
9. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds! I haven't really taken any pictures, and most of my builds are on 1.7, and I'm too lazy to switch out my Minecraft.jar's and folders to load those worlds. :tongue.gif:
10. Other (This counts the most, any info you think we should know of course!) I don't think there's really anything worth mentioning. I just like to work together and have fun.
11. Finally your IGN(In Game Name) Gmer_freak, same as my forum name.
Sep 11, 2011Gmer_freak posted a message on Why don't chest textures from textures packs show?The chest no longer uses the texture from "terrain.png" it's here now C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Application Data\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar\item\Posted in: 1.8 Update Discussion
Sep 10, 2011Posted in: Survival ModeQuote from PudkillerXIII
Are you saying that all swamps have clay?Because thats a large chunk yes, but ive seen this before. If they aren't in all swamps, then its still rare
I suppose I should have circled the other clay deposits. If you look, there's much more in that swamp.
Quote from Magickal
Clay has always been easy for me to find in 1.7but this is amazing
Well yes, clay has been easy to find, but it's still been rare. I believe that diamonds are more common than clay. It's just harder to get diamonds than to spot some clay by the beach.
Sep 10, 2011I came across a swamp biome in MC when checking out 1.8's new features. Anyone looking forward to this?Posted in: Survival Mode
If you look, there's multiple clay deposits in this swamp biome.
Looks like clay is no longer rarer than diamond. :tongue.gif:
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.