Hello! You have all probably played vanilla Minecraft survival mode sometime before, but have you ever been interested of enhancing that experience and take it to another level beyond the ordinary vanilla mechanics? Then we welcome you to the newest addition to Brawl.com; Raid. A MCPVP original brought to you by Brawl Games. Raid offers you the most ultimate PvP-Survival experience to ever be found on Minecraft.
What is Raid?
Raid is a survival based game mode which offers the ultimate PvP experience to Minecraft players. Raid uses the vanilla survival & PvP mechanics along with some cool features to spice the game up. On Raid, you spawn in our custom built spawn which has several buildings scattered around, lots of underground areas to explore and parkours, located right in the middle of our 20,000 x 20,000 block map. The goal is to settle down somewhere in the wild, gather resources, build your base, and raid other bases while avoiding to get attacked yourself. You can buy resources with our in-game supplement shop using gold ingots, which is used as currency. Additionally, you have the ability to set private warps and to stack mobs to simplify experience farms, which could really be needed in a base. Not to mention, you can capture mobs with eggs and levels - no need to attract pigs with carrots anymore!
Raid also offers you an exclusive non-vanilla feature; Tracking. You can build different types of trackers to hunt down your rivals which really is PvP at its absolute top. You also have the possibility to create and join teams which feature a private team chat, permissions, warps, and a tag in front of your name. Playing with your friends has never been easier - so try it out yourself! But remember, always watch out for other players or teams that might take you out. While the map might seem to be spacious you can never know what you will stumble upon round next corner. If it’s either a large unprotected base full of valuable items or a crowd of hardcore PvPers. So what are you waiting for? Prepare yourself to fight, and begin to Raid!
- Track Players - Hunt down your rivals with our tracking system.
- In-Game Shop - Buy whatever resources you need that are available. This includes enchanted items & books and splash potions.
- Ender world with the dragon - Prepare yourself and try to beat the Ender Dragon. The dragon respawns every 24 hours.
- Capture Mobs - Either sell them for gold nuggets or use them for your own purposes.
- Teams Function - Create your own team or join someone else’s. Play easily with your friends!
- Nether World - 5,000 x 5,000 block world.
- Ender World - The Ender Dragon respawns every 24 hours.
Server Address: Brawl.com
Visit our website at http://www.brawl.com/
Chat on our TeamSpeak server, IP: ts.brawl.com
Make sure to follow our Twitter at @BrawlGames