I see a lot of stuff for halloween
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 1 month, and 1 day
Last active Mon, May, 3 2021 18:49:48
- 0 Followers
- 201 Total Posts
- 44 Thanks
Oct 11, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
I love owls but why its gotta try to kill me man lol, owls dont attack people for no reason at night. I prefer something more realistic as id very much like to take care of an owl in minecraft than be encouraged to kill the thing so i can fight monsters at night lol
Oct 8, 2019Ghost00 posted a message on All tameable animals have different variations, except dogs?? (Should dogs have different variations like Cats do?)Posted in: Suggestions
Why have dog lovers been ignored when it comes to tamed animal variations?
- Cats have a lot of variations (fur pattern and color)
- Fish cant be tamed but they are like pets and have a TON of variations (color, pattern, and shape)
- Parrots have a few variations (color)
- Lamas have a lot of variations
- Horses have a lot (im putting donkeys and mules with them)
Those animals are basically the companions of minecraft, and all of them come in so many different colors and patterns that allow players to find one that's most visually pleasing to them EXCEPT for wolves/dogs. They are the only ones
I feel like giving cats lots of skins, but not dogs is a crime against equality, dog lovers, and the universe! ☹ (im kidding, its not that extreme but still. This cant be okay lol)
Oct 6, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
Interesting, i think the nether chickens should be extremely fast, and run when a player gets near them. You'll Most likely need a bow and arrow to take it out but if you miss, the chicken will go into attack mode and try to set you on fire
Oct 6, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
Im down for them adding all animals to be honest lol, However, i think i heard somewhere that the developers of minecraft are starting to dislike us killing animals. Idk how much of that is true but, if it is then we might not be able to get alligator armor.
Idk why, i think they wish to promote not killing animals in real life. Though if that were the case, i think it would be better to teach people not harm animals, and remind them that this is just a game... then to keep the animals from us.
Oct 6, 2019Ghost00 posted a message on With the nether update making a new soul sand biome looking blue, i also thought it looked cold. This gave me an ideaPosted in: Suggestions
Google, its an incoming update
Oct 3, 2019Ghost00 posted a message on With the nether update making a new soul sand biome looking blue, i also thought it looked cold. This gave me an ideaPosted in: Suggestions
With fire being able to be present in a cold atmosphere, What if the new soul sand biome was colder than the rest of the nether? A lot colder?
Some of the things that could happen in this biome is:
- Water can be placed but it will move slow like lava does in the overworld. It will also turn to ice quicker if not near a light source. If near a light source, the water will still eventually turn into ice but will take 3 times as long to do so
- Lava, i think lava shoud be the same color as the new blue fire because 1.) Lava can be blue in real life 2.) Water changes colors in overworld biomes, so it would be cool to have lava do this in nether world biomes, and 3.) It looks cool and would match the fire lol.
- Ice blazes, they shoot ice spikes at you that makes you do everything slower AND greatly weakens your armors durability. Becareful!
- Like the enchantment "Fire aspect", we will have a new enchantment called "Ice aspect". Attacking things with this enchantment will give you 40% chance to cause them to turn blue (instead of red like we normally see from attacking something) and do nothing for 2 seconds. Maybe add some snowflakes around the being that was hit too. (Imagine fighting a skeleton that cant shoot at you!)
Just a few ideas, what do you guys think? Dont forget to like this post if you like the idea!
Oct 3, 2019Ghost00 posted a message on Concrete road + vehicles (Minecarts are already like cars, so check this out)Posted in: Suggestions
Now a wagon with a horse would be real cool, i tried to stay away from one person flying things as we have the elytra with fireworks. But wagon, i really really love that idea!
Oct 2, 2019Ghost00 posted a message on Concrete road + vehicles (Minecarts are already like cars, so check this out)Posted in: Suggestions
New item: Road
- The Road item can be created by using 6 a concrete and 3 rail road tracks to make 10 blocks of Road. The Road item will work simular to the rail road tracks, but look like a carpet block.
New item: Car (Someone said it should be a wagon instead, attached to a horse which sounds pretty epic!)
- The Car is created by using 3 minecarts, 3 iron blocks, 2 glass blocks, and 1 dye (the dye will determine the color of the car). When built, the car can only be placed on 6 blocks of the new item, Road. The road must be placed in a 2 width, and 3 lenth rectangle in order to place the Car on the 6 blocks. Up to 4 players can get in the Car, but only the first player that enters the Car can move it. The Car can only be moved on the Road, falling off the road will make the car come to a stop. You cant push the car.
Whats kind of cool about the car is
- It accelerates by 1 block per second, goes up to 7 blocks per second. Trying to move in the opposite direction stops the car, doing it again will put it in reverse
- It gives the player near complete conrol of the car meaning you can easily determine which direction you want to go in when coming to a cross road by holding the direction that you wish to go in.
- It can hold up to 4 players and 2 mobs, making it easier transport players and mobs to certain locations
- It can hold a chest
- It looks cool
Oct 2, 2019Posted in: Suggestions
Yea this sucks, im beginning to question if minecraft needs more "money" support for the sup graphs pack.
Compared to other games, i spend 100 dollars or more on those games for cosmetics alone lol. Minecraft offers customization too, but it comes at to big of a price. Like instead of giving me a hat that i want, i have to have that hat attached to a skin that i dont like because its only attached to a "skin". Or texture packs, if i want to play with the wolves in the city texture pack, i also have to deal with everything else the City texture pack comes with like the ugly dolphins, turtles, and blocks. So its like ill just settle with my vanilla texture pack because it has more of what i want, and im sad dreaming of a day i could just purchase the wolf from the City texture pack and my world not be changed to all ugly city texture pack blocks...
I havent spent over 10 dollars in minecraft for years which is ridiculous for such FANTASTIC game! I feel like i should easily be spending 60 dollars a year atleast on this game lol
Whats worst is the texture packs and skin packs that they do realease are only like 1-7 dollars!! Ive spent 10 dollars just to buy colors (YES COLORS) in a game called warframe, and 100 of thousands of other people have done so as well in warframe. 1 to 7 dollars for a full pack of SKINS and TEXTURES??? So not only do many people not buy those texture packs for sacrifice reasons, the ones that do buy the packs arent spending much of anything lol
Like i understand they want to be nice but thats too nice. Id highly recommend the combined texture pack thing for players whove already bought texture packs and skins, and for those who havent make them buy less for more. Give em like 5 new blocks for a dollar, mobs cost 3 dollars per mob, remove all skins and start making us purchase things in parts like a dollar for a hat, a dollar for horns, a dollar for wings, a dollar leaving behind a snow trail when you walk, etc...
Just get in my wallet minecraft, we love you, get this cash just dont be too greedy
- To post a comment, please login.