BETTER RESOURCE PACK MOD
What is it/features?: This mod allows players to organize their resource packs and even add subfolders (extremely useful for pack creators).
Table of Contents
Resource Pack Organizer overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Follow @chylexmc for development news and updates.
How do I download it?: Links are provided here https://respacks.chylex.com/ + https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/resource-pack-organizer/files
How do I install it?: Just like a regular forge mod
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
2. Download a mod for Minecraft Forge from this site, the Minecraft Forums or anywhere else!
3. Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%\.minecraft\ and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
4. Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.