My theory on the Trinsic Fiasco:
1) Cody finds our city via a nether tunnel
2) Cody steals diamonds (and NOTE: gunpowder) and leaves
3) Within 24 hours 4sos shows up, hiding in the walls. He's equipped with nothing but armor and sword, meaning he knew where he was going before he got here. He hides stuff in chest next to portal above bedrock (obviously xrayed). I ask him how he found us and he said he saw the portal - "purple really stands out against brick red" (?). I asked him to show me at what angle he saw the portal, since I had blocked it off. He mentions some ledge, and I go there. Nope - can't see a darn thing.
4) Not trusting 4sos, but wanting to have a friend rather than an enemy, I invite him to stay at the city. He ends up confessing that he stole from us. I forgave him, and I meant it. (even though 7 diamond blocks still missing)
5) Log in the next day and get reports that 4sos means business - TNT business. Apparently he'd been talking to Cody. I immediately move all my stuff out of the town.
6) 4sos arrives with absolutely nothing but armor and a sword again. Which is strange (to an untrained eye)
7) I figured something was going down soon, so I leave town and log out.
8) I log back in to chaos. Apparently 4sos' town was griefed while I was logged out and he wanted to get revenge on whoever did it so he went on a rampage.
9) 90% of the town was made by me, yet he felt that destroying the city was somehow getting revenge.
10) Later learned that 4sos did not even make paradise alpha.
11) 4sos claimed to have told me, Eth and Benjamin the coords to paradise. I never received them. Eth said he never did. Benjamin was offline the whole time anyway.
12) 4sos ends up in a town with Cody.
1) 4sos knew there was a town where he was headed to. He knew where the portals were. Even a simple xray wouldn't have been able to find our portal in the infinite space of the nether.
2) Cody provided 4sos with coords
3) 4sos was prepared for PvP on both arrivals to town. He never had any intention of joining. He didn't do it for revenge, since paradise had not yet been griefed. Coords to paradise were probably never given out.
Theory (i.e. speculation)
1) Cody Finds town via tunnel, takes some diamonds and gunpowder and quietly leaves. He informs 4sos of the town and the coordinates to it's nether portal. 4sos comes in with diamond armor and sword to steal from us, prepared to fight if necessary. Benjamin finds him in wall and he plays it off. He eventually confesses and I forgive. He keeps 7 diamond blocks for armor, and doesn't care that he left behind an entire set of diamond armor as he performs a /kill. He had no intention of staying. He wanted ot go back to his base. He asks Cody if he wants to help him tnt the city, but Cody declines, much rather wanting to watch everything unfold, than get his hands dirty. Informs us of this communication for kicks and giggles with a pinch of added drama. Since 4sos has little connection to paradise alpha (or beta?) he griefs it and blames it on trinsic folks, so he has an 'excuse' to come back and grief us. And like all good stories, he ends up in a town with Precursor and .... Cody.
- Registered Member
Member for 13 years, 3 months, and 22 days
Last active Thu, Apr, 26 2012 23:40:28
- 0 Followers
- 403 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Sep 23, 2011So apparently my visible chest was wiped out of my goodies, but my hidden chest was untouched (meaning a legit person took my stuff). If any of you at the base took my dimaonds it'd be much appreciated if they were returned. thanks.Posted in: PC Servers
Sep 17, 2011Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Kangol
Pretty much i think i crashed the server.
Yeah ya did. :tongue.gif:
Shift-clicking seems to have like a 5% chance of crashing the server - whether it be moving items or crafting.
Sep 10, 2011Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Kangol
Okay now. Who from the pumpkin clan trashed my tree farm? I would like what was in my chest back plz as there is no reason for you to of done that when its me Kangol and not some random person. I wont take this matter sitting down and ill go on a rampage killing everyone till i get my stuff back.
Might've been the xrayer that got me, since my base is right next to pumpkin clan peoples.
Sep 9, 2011Got a hold of a leaked version of 1.8Posted in: PC Servers
All I can say is "holy crap the biomes are amazing."
And I slayed my first enderman... of course he tehcnically teleported inside my roof and suffocated, but hey I'll claim it.
Sep 8, 2011Welcome... to Xiao Park!Posted in: PC Servers
Meant to be a repreive from the constant barren snow and somewhat of a haven for newcomers.
I give it 2 days before some brain dead kid griefs it.
" TROLOLOLOLO - OH! This butiful park needz lawvuh and nether rockz to be MOAR butiful! LOLOLOL my mommie sez Im an awtist!"
- To post a comment, please login.