The scientists, of an unknown laboratory, have taken you with them to test your abilities. They are welcoming you, but what will happen next?
You have been asked to pass a puzzle course, for the sake of science, so an unknown man who is leading the tests will be able to examine your behavior as of an average person.
He seems to be very nice, warming and welcoming. He tracks you progress, assists you, and gives positive feedback.
But the question is, are you able to pass the puzzles he asks you to, or no?
That's a question you will have to answer...
Notes & Tips:
- Keep your render distance above 12 for the very least (Basically the higher the better for you).
- An estimated game time of about 20 - 40 minutes, depending on the user.
- The map is made for 1 player. We highly recommend to play this map as a single person, or 2 people at complete maximum.
- I'm stuck! What do I do? Look at the section below.
- Made a video of this map? Post it in the comments! We would love to see that and you're more than welcome to make it! Just make sure to link this forum thread.
What to do if you're stuck?
- Make sure you have checked everything at your stage. Some stages require more thinking, and some are peculiarly tricky.
- Ask people who have passed the map for a hint.
- Maybe ask a friend to play with you and you will be able to figure it out together!
- If you still have no idea what to do, look at the walkthrough of the map (Will be uploaded as soon as possible).