- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 9 months, and 16 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 5 2016 15:29:43
- 0 Followers
- 54 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Jul 6, 2013What do you look for in a server that you join?Posted in: PC Servers
Personally, I enjoy medium servers with about 15 people on at a time, with a medium/small spawn. When the spawn is HUGE, I feel kind of lost. I don't like PvP, and like when it's easy to get straight into building.
I've always wanted to find a server with a city that you, the members, build yourself Back in 1.5, I had this server I played on, it was basically just a small city. I remember making shops, hotels, and dying from sand. Ah, good times.
I also can't stand abusive admins. Heh, one time, this admin came to me and said (in these exact wrods) "come help mak caslte or BAn." (I got banned.)
Er, if this is the wrong section, please move it. I'm still rather new to these forums
Jun 10, 2013FlamingPheonix posted a message on BenJ's Ultimate Guide to Making Things Look Good (Update 1/18/14 Read latest post!)Thanks a bunch! I used all these tips, and attempted to create my own house. Could somebody review it, and PM me what they thought? (On a scale of 1-10)Posted in: Survival Mode
The exterior ^
Panic Room. You gotta have it!
Also some more pictures:
Panic Room Entrance
Panic Room Pitfall Trap. Guess this really isn't building skill
More general pictures:
May 28, 2013FlamingPheonix posted a message on Need help with No-Ip.org, keep getting "connection error"Hello! Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm *relatively* new.Posted in: Server Support and Administration
So I went to No-Ip.org and made a "host"
I made the hostname "avestar101.zapto.org" and have my correct external I.P. in the box.
The "Host Type" is DNC host A, whatever that means.
Without using avestar101.zapto.org and using my external I.P., it works fine. But when I use avestar101.zapto.org, it says "Connection Error" about one third of the time. However, even when it says this, I can still connect.
What is happening? How can I fix it?
Dec 14, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [500+ DOWNLOADS!] The Enderman Puzzle Map! 1.4.5! Command blocks!Posted in: MapsQuote from JamesDerekGames
Im gonna do a lets play on it my channel is JamesDerekGames
Thanks. The more, the merrier!
Dec 13, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [500+ DOWNLOADS!] The Enderman Puzzle Map! 1.4.5! Command blocks!Posted in: MapsQuote from alfie275
I did a Let's Play of this map!
If you like it you can use the subscribe button in my sig.
Thank you so much! I subscribed. I'll fix the bugs as soon as I find time.
Dec 10, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [SMP] More Explosives Mod [over 1,500,000 downloads!]This mod is awesome! I especially like the missiles. However, One idea would be adding a system where you could go somewhere, mark its cords with the G key, then go to your missiles and press H to input the coords. This would stop people from having to write down the cords.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
hm. When did my info change to :The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything,,,"
lolz or maybe its just me
Quote from lightbulbwindows1000
Do I use the Forge from 12/08/12 or Forge 22.214.171.1240?
It does not really matter. Just use the latest one. (aka the one at the top)
Dec 10, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [Adventure/Parkour] The Crafted Forest I V1.0 [1.4.5]Review:Posted in: Maps
- Fun and not heavy on the PC
- Emerald currency
- Villager buying system
- Villager blacksmith had items that didn't say whether or not they were for sale
- End boss was really hard
- Some signs were blank? (Glitch?)
- At the part where you had to find the lever (key), I could not find it. There was not enough guidance there.
- Add diamond armor and sword and enchantments and lots of XP before end boss
- Fix sign glitch
- Label village blacksmith items
Add more shops
This is AWEsome!
Dec 10, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [500+ DOWNLOADS!] The Enderman Puzzle Map! 1.4.5! Command blocks!Posted in: MapsQuote from CAPTINFIRE101
This is pretty creative. I'll check it out!
Thanks! This is my first map, so please don't judge harshly. Also, I tried your map. It's awesome!...
Maybe I should be posting this on your thread
Dec 9, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on [500+ DOWNLOADS!] The Enderman Puzzle Map! 1.4.5! Command blocks!Hello everybody! I have a map for people to use, and hopefully enjoy.Posted in: Maps
It's called the Enderman Puzzle Map. Now, you may be wondering why its called Enderman. I have no idea. I was just trying to think of a name. Back to the point.
1. Has no story- just playing the puzzles
2. Has easy-medium puzzles, including some fun puzzles that don't require any work to solve at all.
3. Currently has only (about) 13 rooms, but will hopefully get more later on.
4. Is currently: 1.1
Big thanks to alfie275 for creating a video!
Please Reply what you thought! Any replies, good or bad, are VERY much appreciated.
- None! Please report any you find.
- Add more rooms.
- Remove the beds in the checkpoint rooms.
- POSSIBLY remove having to press a button to set your spawn in the checkpoint rooms.
- 12/15/12 - Released V1.1
- 12/15/12 - Added command blocks in the checkpoints so that players no longer have to change time to night.
- 12/15/12 - Added a command block in the spawn room so that players can easily set the difficulty on servers.
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Random signs in multiple puzzles placed by player: "itchyclear34"
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Redstone problems in puzzle: "Freedom?"
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Forgot to implement use of bow in puzzle: "Roller Coaster"
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Cheat possible in puzzle: "Lava Parkour"
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Missing wood button in puzzle: "Gold Guy"
- 12/15/12 - FIXED Missing Iron door in puzzle: "Lava Fishing"
- 12/13/12 - Added 2 command blocks to set spawns. CB 1 works, CB 2 doesnt.
- 12/13/12 - Reviewed bugs. Will work on fixing tomorrow (hopefully).
Please tell me what you think in the comments, and tell me if there are any bugs or odd little things.
*The 500 downloads is an estimate based on the amount of views
Dec 8, 2012Posted in: Requests / Ideas For ModsQuote from Pheenixm
More Explosives EXACTLY fits the bill for this, I recommend it.
OMG OMG! Thank you so much!
I remeber I saw this mod but it didnt say anything about missiles on the beginning and i just overlooked it!
I am enternally grateful!
Nov 17, 2012Hello! I've been looking over the minecraft forums, but have failed to find a simple misiles mod.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
I remember that awhile back I found this simple missile mod, but now i cannot find it.
So my request is this:
Could somebody make a mod that:
1. Has 3 types of missiles: Normal (makes an explosion), Lava(covers area in lava), and nuclear (COLOSSAL explosion)
2. When you place the missiles on the ground, you can right click and the game asks for the coordinates where the missile hits. When you press done, the missile launches.
3. The missile is not simply a block, and has smoke particles.
If anyone knows of a mod like this or would be kind enough to make this mod for me, I would be enternally grateful.
Jun 9, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on Joypad Mod - USB Controller, Split Screen [over 350K downloads]Help! I usea gigaware pc controller and when i set my controls, they dont work.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 7, 2012FlamingPheonix posted a message on Flan's Mod 5.5.2 Update : 1.12.2, 100s of new Skins! : Helicopters, Mechas, Planes, Vehicles, 3D Guns, Multiplayer, TDM, CTFCan somebody help me? I am editing the modern weapons pack so that it adds 1 more gun. The gun (i got from creative mode) shoots the ammo fine, and does what i want it to do. But it can't be taken from the modern weapons box. I can take the ammo, but when i click the gun above it, it says saving chunks then crashs. Also, the second box (in the place where it shows the needed resources) is empty. Can someone help me?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.