This is a fantastic resource pack! I love the warm colors and the atmosphere it creates. Keep up the good work!
- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 1 month, and 7 days
Last active Fri, Feb, 2 2018 10:43:46
- 1 Follower
- 489 Total Posts
- 44 Thanks
Nov 1, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on The Spice of Life (encouraging dietary variety through diminishing returns)This is a fantastic mod! Thank you very much for making it!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I've been using it with about 20 or so other mods that make Minecraft kind of like DayZ and/or ARMA series of games. I've got to say that I've never been so happy to have five or six different types of food.
Oct 28, 2014Could someone help me with this please?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'm using the Mo'creatures 6.3.0 and the CustomSpawner 3.3.0 and Forge 1.7.10-10.13.2.1232 and when I'm in a world there are no mobs, but I do have the spawn eggs. When I open up the mod options menu, all I see is Example 1 Example 2 and DISABLED. I've redownloaded the mod and the customspawner and it has not worked. Do I need to redownload minecraft and a new forge?
Oct 28, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on installed creature mod for 1.7.2, no mod options and no animals except horses?Any luck? I'm getting the same thing as the guy above me^Posted in: Modded Client Support
Sep 2, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on 1.8 Vanilla Hard Survival 18+ No lag 24/7 Hosted ServerApplication:Posted in: PC Servers
In game name: Delthyn
Country: United States of America
Experience: Roughly 2 1/2 years of playing.
What you want to accomplish: I want to build stuff, not quite sure what yet, but I'll build stuff.
Why you are choosing this server: Because it's mature and the people are 18 or older.
How active will you be: fairly active, more on weekends unless I'm working.
What kind of music do you like: Only the finest 80's rock/ punk rock/ alternative rock. And movie soundtracks for no particular reason.
Quick question: How big is the world boarder?
Jul 31, 2014Are you still accepting applications, if so:Posted in: PC Servers
Time Zone: CST (Dude I live in Amarillo Texas, I'm like three hours from you)
Reason for Joining: I'm hankering for vanilla survival within a dedicated, mature group of individuals.
Examples of your work: Take a look below! The Dwarven Hall is a little older and the shack and docks are part of an idea I have
How often do we make a backup?: Every hour on the hour.
About you: I'm a in-betweerer, done with high school and going to college this fall. I do have a job (and I am working tomorrow) so if you send me a invite on Skype tomorrow I will probably answer it at 8:30 PM CST. Just to give you a heads up. Besides that I also like to watch movies and TV shows.
Jul 31, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on MoonCrooft Vanilla Survival Server - Small, Close Community! Mature (18+)Name: PeterPosted in: PC Servers
Age: 18 (almost 19!)
Location: Central US of A
Skype(You do need this): jpoliver1701
Type of Minecraft player: Builder, Miner, and Explorer.
Other games you play: Team Fortress 2
Other hobbies: Camping, War Gaming (of the Tabletop variety) swimming, stuff that like.
What you'd bring to the server/Gaming network: A decent builder and enthusiastic player.
YouTube Channel (Not obligatory, but it would be nice!): Nope I don't
YouTubers you may watch: Star_, Jerma, W92Baj, Kurtjmac, Zisteau, Guude, Oldmanwillikars, BlametheController, Aderzel
Any extra details you would want us to know: Can't really think of anything. Thanks for reading.
Jul 31, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on Gnometal - [18+][100% Vanilla][SMP][PVE][Whitelist][New Map][European][Small/Mature Community][Mindcrack like][14w30c]Could I argue the point?Posted in: PC Servers
I have a friend who lives in Germany. We communicate quite a lot via Skype. In the entire time that I've talked to him, time has never been an issue. The reason being is that my free time (where I play MC and talk to him) is the same time that most people in Europe are already home from work, except of course that it is not 5 PM here (it's about 8-12 AM where I live)
I am 18 and I wake up early so honestly time should not be an issue. And I will be on, make no mistake about that. If you still disagree then I suppose I will move on.
Thank you for reading.
Jul 31, 2014Fjolvar posted a message on Gnometal - [18+][100% Vanilla][SMP][PVE][Whitelist][New Map][European][Small/Mature Community][Mindcrack like][14w30c]- IGN: DelthynPosted in: PC Servers
- Age: 18 (Almost 19!)
- Country: US of A (I know that you're a Euro server but I'll be on at roughly the same time as you guys, so now worries)
- Skype (required): jpoliver1701
- Speak/write English: I think I can, I'm not quite sure.
- Experience: 2-3 years of MC. Decent builder (In my opinion) I'm pretty bad at redstone stuff. I'm good at surviving a very long time without getting killed.
- In game goals: Build a 14th century English port town.
- If you'd host a challenge, what would it be?: The enderpearl tower duel. Basically it's a large 30 block diameter tower that is 50 or so blocks tall. Inside are many walkways and platforms. At the bottom is lava. The whole point of the game is to kill everyone else with your fists while teleporting around with enderpearls. I'm going to build it if I get on the server.
- Do you reckognize yourself as one of the players stated below "about the server"?: I do, I realize however that I might be lacking in some of those fields (being in the US and all) but over all I'd say yes.
- How are you an asset?: I'm a hard worker, I'm very friendly and enjoy helping other people (though do be warned that I sometimes retrogress into a hermit)
- Activeness: Three hours a day give or take. On some days I will not be able to play at all because of my job.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.