- Curse Premium
Member for 6 years, 10 months, and 24 days
Last active Sat, Feb, 14 2015 21:53:05
- 1 Follower
- 60 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 30, 2014FireLovingBoy posted a message on [1.16.1] Steven's Traditional 64x - A 64x64 Faithful/Default ResourcepackI noticed a small weird little thing in the new "Transparent GUI" addon (which I indeed love) which is the fact that there is a "entity" folder in it which contains different textures from your current pack version. Were these surposed to be in the next update or did you leave them in there, and forget about them? Or anything along those lines?Posted in: Resource Packs
May 25, 2014Posted in: Resource PacksQuote from Dangeresque486
try using Imgur or Dropbox.
Edit: also is this just Faithful 32x with some minor changes?
Ok I will.
Also no,Faithful has copyright and I wouldn't want to ignore that. But if you load this above the faithful pack in the new 1.7 set-up Faithful replaces stuff this pack doesn't.
Feb 8, 2014FireLovingBoy posted a message on [MC/Forge][1.6.4] Gulliver the Resizing Mod (v0.14.3 *Oct 21*): changing your perspective of Minecraft [OVER 900,000 downloads]Can't wait to use for my modded survival when it updates.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Apr 23, 2012Alvtron posted a message on R3D CRAFT - Play Minecraft in High Definition (04.04.17)Posted in: Resource Packs
This project is currently set on hold. I am for the time being a full time student, studying for my masters degree in applied computer science, which completes in 2020. When I am not studying, I am most likely working. Thanks to everyone for the support and understanding!
R3D CRAFT, pronounced Red Craft, is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D CRAFT enhances the missing realism; with use of high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, realistic shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.
This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the default appearance by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
Default Miencraft → R3D CRAFT → R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
R3D CRAFT + R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
R3D CRAFT + R3D CRAFT Shader Support + Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
Alternative download links (adfoc.us):
R3D CRAFT Shader Support:
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 512x
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 256x
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 128x
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 64x
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 32x
R3D CRAFT: Default Realism
Alternative download links (Curse):
R3D CRAFT on Curse:
- R3D CRAFT 32x32 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 64x64 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 128x128 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 256x256 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT 512x512 on Curse!
R3D CRAFT Shader Support on Curse:
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 32x32 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 64x64 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 128x128 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 256x256 on Curse!
- R3D CRAFT Shader Support 512x512 on Curse!
R3D CRAFT: Default Realism on Curse:
Tired of annoying ads? Try Curse Client.
Curse Client is an add-on manager that allows you to browse, install, and update your Minecraft texture packs, mods or world-saves. Stay in sync with R3D CRAFTs newest updates with Curse Client.
Addons created by the community:
Want to create addons?
There's nothing stopping people from expanding upon this texture pack. Feel free to do
so. You are not breaking any rules, any copyright guidelines or upsetting anyone.
Since the Minecraft client now allows you to add more than one texture pack to the resource pack panel, you can simply create an addon. Make people download both your addon and this resource pack. After your users have downloaded your resource pack addon, direct them here so they can download this base resource pack which your resource pack adds upon.
If you feel like that above is silly and you want to include R3D CRAFT textures with yours in one single package and publish that, we would have a problem. The moderators on this site and other sites do not look happily on duplicates and your thread will most likely be put down. Also, keep in mind that it's not right (and if you ask me, disrespectful) to upload someone else work without their consent.
R3D CRAFT - Version 0.3.1 (04/04/17):
- Fixed some issues with Daylight Detector
- Added item: Flower Dandelion
- Added item: Flower Houstonia
- Added item: Flower Poppy
- Added item: Oxeye Daisy
- Changed item: Dirt
- Changed item: Grass
Go to r3dcraft.net for more.
Go to r3dcraft.net for more FAQ.
To all of you who have followed this project for a while; Gamers, Content-creators, YouTubers, Modders and so on. I would like to thank you guys especially. Your patience is both questionable and admirable. Maybe you guys don't know, but you are essentially the pillar that holds this project up. Without you, R3D CRAFT would not have been where it is today. Thank you. Thank you for your support.
Here is ways you can support this project:
- Download R3D CRAFT and play Minecraft
- Write comments, feedback and/or suggestions to me on this forum.
- Share your experiences with R3D CRAFT on social media
- Share R3D CRAFT to your friends and followers
- Follow me on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Be creative! Make whatever you want with the use of R3D CRAFT. Videos, artwork, games and so on (read guidelines below)
R3D CRAFT banners:
© 2012-2019 Thomas Angeland
Oct 20, 2011Posted in: Resource Packs
A Properly Updated Gerudoku
Head over to GeruDoku Legacy for the current version of Gerudoku Faithful,I won't be working on the pack for the foreseeable future,I'm leaving the pack in the very capable hands of Barytyrannus.
Stop And Read The Installation InstructionsIf You Are Not Familiar With Installing HD Texture Packs
[Installation Instructions]Put It In Your Resource Packs Folder(I recommend Optifine)
If You Are Using Optifine And Some Textures Look RotatedBe Sure To Turn Alternate Textures Off In Video Settings
[In Game Pics]
[More Swords Mod Preview]
A Wonderful Video By Loooks Minecraft
If The Lava Or Flowing Lava Is A Purple And Black Checkered TextureThen Use This It May Fix It
Old Diamond Sword Texture
Alternate Mossy Cobble Stone Texture
Fishing Pole Textures
If you want more alternate textures check out NoMan's album on Imgur
V5.0-Added 1.6 Snapshot Blocks, Items And Mobs-Added Change Log.
V5.1-Updated to 1.6-Removed Support For 1.5 And All Prior Versions.
V5.2-Replaced Old Jungle Wood Log Texture (because it looked kinda like poop).
V5.3-Added 1.7 Textures.
V5.4-Added 1.8 Textures, And Fixed Acacia Log Texture.
V5.5-Added More Of The 1.8 Textures,Added Horse Armor Item Textures,And Replaced Some Textures
Including The Puffer Fish(the Puffer Fish was replaced by one of Vattic's textures from faithful 32).
V5.6-Replaced Flower Textures, And Fixed Some Other Textures.
V5.7-Replaced Charcoal Item and Coal Block, Added Gerudoku Faithful ALT to the Alternate/Mod Textures.
V5.8-Fixed Double Tall Grass Texture And Added Command Block Texture.
V5.9-Added Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shards And All Prismarine Blocks.
V6.0-Added Sponge, Coarse Dirt And Zombieassassin417's Stained Glass Connected Textures,
Fixed Prismarine Block And Sea Lanterns.
V6.1-Added Guardian Textures And Fixed Endermite.
V6.2-Added All 1.8 Block Textures And Item Textures.
V6.3-Added Rabbit Textures And Fixed Iron Bar Textures.
V6.4-Fixed Slime And Rabbit Textures And Added a New Painting.
V6.5-Added 1.9 Items, Blocks, And The Shulker Mob With The Help Of Barytyrannus, Zombieassassin417, And TBP.
V6.5-Added And Fixed Various Textures.
V6.6-Fixed Randomly Rotated Textures.
V6.7-Added Custom Sky Textures From Ikezou's Halcyon Days Resource Pack.
V6.8-Added A Updated Shulker Mob, Damage Indicator Particle Effect, And New Boat Textures, All by Barytyrannus, Fixed Stained Clay Textures And Various Other Textures.
V6.9-Added Villager Zombie Textures And Slightly Changed Villager Textures.
V7.0-Darkened Vine Color Added Waterlily Model With Flower, Made The Tulips Look More Like Tulips.
V7.1-Added Elytra by Barytryannus, And Added Boat Item Textures.
V7.2-Added 16w20a/1.10 Textures With The Help of Barytyrannus And a GUI Fix by Hellmage20.
V7.3-Added The Polar Bear Texture Made By Barytyrannus.
V7.4-Replaced Villager Textures With New Villager Textures And The Witch Texture All By Barytyrannus.
V7.5-Added Totem of Undying, Shulker Box Textures, Place Holder Vindicator And Evoker.
v7.6-Replaced Totem of Undying With a Texture By Barytyrannus, Added Iron Nugget And Observer Block.
V7.7-Added New Polar Bear Texture, Flower Textures, Enderman, Ender Dragon, Guardians
Concrete Blocks, And All Villager Variants Including ilagers, All By Barytyrannus.
V7.8-Added Shulker Shell Item Texture, And Gregory24's Mine Cart Fix, Fixed Chest Flickering issue.
V7.9-Added Terracotta Blocks, Biome Specific Villagers, And Biome Specific Bears, All By Barytyrannus.
V8.0-Added Connected Textures to Lite Version, Changed Color Of Cyan Terracotta Block.
V8.1-Added Recipe Book, Recipe Book GUI, and Illusioner Textures.
3D Model Add-on Change Log:
V1.0-Added Ladder Model, Bookshelf Model, And Bed Model
[Links]Please check out DustyCraft,many of the textures in Gerudoku originally came from there
[Supported Mods](May Be Outdated)
[Mods I Suggest]
[Other Stuff]If you have a problem with one of the textures tell me and I'll see what I can do,or if you have some textures you would like me to use, send them to me and if I like em I'll credit you and use them.If you would like to suggest a mod, just leave comment below.
[Credits]Tom Bones, Gerudo Rivera, Richasackboy, Clyde, John Smith, teknician, Jademalo, SMP, Vattic, Lil_Jening, Tyken132, Emkay443, Doku, Dustyshuori, Rapidninja42, Krayloon, Jzus, Overwhelmed, GameslayerX2, TDWP_FTW, Xthlon, Glimmar, Marineberryy, DooDooRoonys, Equivalant, DrZhark, EnderSlayer317, TC_Concept, zombieassasin417, Barytyrannus, TBP, Ikezou, Hellmage20, Gregory24,More In The Texture Pack Zip Folder
Mar 14, 2013Rayvolution posted a message on ♦ SixtyGig Resource Pack ♦ (Cartoon Style, Clean, Semi Faithful) (Build 1-14-2014) -> Quartz added! <-Miss me? I've released my new game on Steam! Come check it out.Posted in: Resource Packs
PSA: THIS PACK REQUIRES MCPATCHER! OPTIFINE IS NOT A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE!!! IF YOU CAN NOT INSTALL MCPATCHER, DOWNLOAD SIXTYGIG LIGHT!
Visit the Official Website
Want to see my Live Stream while I work and play?
If you love my pack (or hate it?) Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback! Also don't forget to give some and love!
- My goal is to bring the feel of the vanilla texture pack to life in a more cartoony high resolution artwork. Why do I call it semi-faithful? It's not a true faithful texture pack. It won't be *exactly* like vanilla pixel:pixel like most faithful packs would be, it's still going to be completely my original work hand drawn from scratch. But it will be based on the vanilla texture pack. If you pay close attention to my textures, you'll notice I almost always use the same base colors and shapes of the original vanilla textures, only deviating where allowed without breaking the ultimate feel of Minecraft. A good example would be textures with very distinctive shapes like planks, chests, doors and bricks will retain their original shape/form, just redrawn into my art style.
The purpose of being faithful to the original vanilla blocks is simple, a lot of texture packs go wrong (in my opinion) by totally changing the basic design of the blocks, shaping them into another block style entirely. For example, the planks in Sphax's famous BDCraft, while beautiful, look more like box crates than MC style planks. While that is perfectly fine in a single player environment, I feel it's not good in a multiplayer environment. You want to know your builds look good with vanilla so everyone can enjoy your masterwork, not just you with your texture pack! With my pack, you won't have to switch back and forth!
EVEN IN 1.7: MCPatcher is required to take advantage of this packs full capabilities!
Here's a link to MCPatcher, install it
LATEST BUILD 1-14-2014
Download MC1.7.x (PMC)
Download MC1.7.x (Curse)
Download MC1.7.x (Mirror)
Download SixtyGig Light (Non-MCPatcher users ONLY - Not recommended!!)
SixtyGig light is a special version of SixtyGig with all the bells and whistles stripped from it, it is the only version that will properly work without MCPatcher! It is NOT recommended. Any computer can install MCPatcher unless you have some sort of odd mods that conflict with it, you should make every effort to install MCPatcher and AVOID using this version.
But, if you have no other options, this version will allow you to use SixtyGig.
Patch Packs are small resource packs you can load on top of SixtyGig, offering a more customized experience that may suit your personal tastes!
Patch Pack: Connected Ore Blocks (Primary)
Full CTM For Coal, Lapis, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Emerald and Diamond blocks!
Patch Pack: Seamless Glass (Primary)
This pack removes the alpha layer's grid pattern in the blocks, taking it away from faithful but making it more seamless in appearance.
(Required for SixtyGig, not needed for most other packs unless specified)
1. Download MCPatcher here: http://www.minecraft.../topic/1496369-
2. Close minecraft, if it's open.
3. Doubleclick on the MCPatcher file you downloaded in step 1.
4. Hit Patch.
5. Done! Go do next set of steps below.
(Standard for all packs)
1. Download the pack (Kinda no brainer there!)
2. Open up minecraft
3. Go to Options -> Resource Packs -> Open Resource Pack Folder. A folder should open.
4. Put the file you downloaded in step 1, inside the folder that opened in step 3.
5. Go back into MC, select the pack.
PATCH PACKS 1.7:
1. Download the patch pack you want, place it in /resourcepacks/ with SixtyGig.
2. In 1.7, simply load the patch pack on top of SixtyGig within Minecraft.
PATCH PACKS 1.6:
1. Unzip the patch pack and drag+drop all the contents into the SixtyGig pack.
Direct Downloads: 58,230!
14 Jan 2014 - Quartz added!
10 Jan 2014 - Flower Pots (Item and Block) added!
5 Dec 2013 - Removed placeholder textures (To make pack easier to load with other packs)
6 Oct 2013 - Wheat Crops added!
19 Sep 2013 - CIT-Supported Spawn Eggs added!
18 Sep 2013 - Charcoal, maps and paper added! Empty Bottle fixed.
14 Sep 2013 - Rain Splash, enchantment table glyphs and Splash potion (star) and damage particles added.
12 Sep 2013 - Splash Potions added!
9 Sep 2013 - 250,000 downloads!!!!!
9 Sep 2013 - All regular potions added!
31 Aug 2013 - Bows added!
28 Aug 2013 - All Music Discs added!
27 Aug 2013 - Potatoes, Poisoned Potatoes and Baked Potatoes added.
26 Aug 2013 - All Hardened Clay Added, Stone, All Ores and Bedrock Improved.
22 Aug 2013 - Full BetterSkies support.
20 Aug 2013 - Double and Single Chests added! (Trapped and regular)
18 Aug 2013 - Sticks, Blaze Rods, Coal, Gold Nuggets, Ghast Tears added, pack and mojang.png changed!
17 Aug 2013 - All Paintings added!
17 Aug 2013 - 200,000 Downloads!!
13 Aug 2013 - Birch Leaves fixed.
10 Aug 2013 - Command Block added!
10 Aug 2013 - Lapis Block Improved!
8 Aug 2013 - Coal Block Improved!
2 Aug 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Pickaxes added!
31 Jul 2013 - 150,000 downloads!!
30 Jul 2013 - Anvil GUI added!
20 Jul 2013 - Furnace and Container GUIs added!
18 Jul 2013 - Dispenser and Crafting Menu GUI added.
17 Jul 2013 - Inventory GUI added.
13 Jul 2013 - Armor icons, Air Bubble icons, and action bar added.
10 Jul 2013 - 100,000 DOWNLOADS!!!!
9 Jul 2013 - Options Background changed, XP Orbs, Boss healthbar and horse stamina bar added.
7 Jul 2013 - Color coded GUI/Interface/Menu text added!
6 Jul 2013 - Raw and Cooked Porkchops and Beef added! Also custom splash page messages!
5 Jul 2013 - 90,000 Downloads!
2 Jul 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Shovels added, plus 1.6 fixes for horse bar GUI and logs.
30 Jun 2013 - 1.6.x Resource Pack Released!
29 Jun 2013 - 80,000 Downloads!
29 Jun 2013 - Apple, Golden Apple and Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Axes added!
27 Jun 2013 - Wood, Stone, Iron, Gold and Diamond Swords added!
23 Jun 2013 - Flint and Eggs added!
22 Jun 2013 - Gunpowder, Glowstone Dust, Redstone Dust and Sugar added!
21 Jun 2013 - Cake added!
18 Jun 2013 - Writing Book, Written Book, Book, Enchanted Book and Feather added.
17 Jun 2013 - Melon, Glistering Melon, Firework Charge, Magma Cream, Slimeball and Snowball added!
16 Jun 2013 - Cauldron and Hopper Added!
14 Jun 2013 - Anvil Added!
11 Jun 2013 - Waterlily Added!
08 Jun 2013 - Mossy Cobble Added, New redrawn Cobble and improved Mossy Stone Bricks!
08 Jun 2013 - 60,000 downloads!
06 Jun 2013 - Enchantment Table and Book Added!
03 Jun 2013 - Beds Added!
01 Jun 2013 - Soulsand added, Brewing stands fixed!
31 May 2013 - Lava and Flowing Lava added!
30 May 2013 - Water and Flowing Water added!
29 May 2013 - 50,000 Downloads!
28 May 2013 - Enderpearl and Carved Stone added.
If you're interest in making unofficial mod texture support for SixtyGig, please contact me. I have a lot of resources at my disposal to help you out, including free web hosting and FTP access for your files.
Official Mod Support (Packs by me!):
Unofficial Mod Support (Packs by other people!):
- You may only use your own textures, or remixes/edits of SixtyGig's.
- They must be 64x64, and of course, cartoony!
- The textures must be faithful to the mod's textures. Just like SixtyGig's is faithful to default.
- If it's a CTM-supportable texture (most blocks/in-game objects), it must have a minimum of 9 textures.
- You can't put the download link behind Adfly (or anything like it) anywhere on the internet.
- You must host the files on the SixtyGig webserver. (You'll be given an FTP account)
- You must layout the .zip file with the textures in such a way players only need to drag+drop the mod textures out of your pack and directly into the SixtyGig pack.
- "dead" mod packs will be removed. (Either incomplete and no progress has been made in several months, or extremely out of date)
- You are free and modify my texture pack for your own personal use however you deem fit. But you MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE THOSE CHANGES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.
- You are free to use this pack in any screenshots or videos you like, including monetized youtube videos.
- You are free to make this pack your official server texture pack, but your users must go to an authorized download location to obtain the pack.
- You may never put a link to my pack behind adf.ly or any other for-profit service. If you want someone to download my pack, please direct them to one of my official download locations only.
AUTHORIZED DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS:
Also; If you want me to link to your any of your work via your screen name in the list below, leave a link as well!
(Some have been sped up for viewing purposes!)
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.