Cool item interactions - on right click, most of the items have a cool interaction, try them out!
More items! We are not completely finished with vanilla items as of now.
Mod support! We want to add models for items from other mods.
Multiple models per item! There are going to be variations for many items that are going to appear randomly when placed.
- Can I use this on MCPE (Minecraft Pocket Edition)?
- No. It is a mod, not an add-on. MCPE also doesn't offer block and items models.
- Can you backport (downgrade, make an update for an older Minecraft version)?
- Because the time needed to create updates for the mod, no. We encourage other mod creators to have the same approach and help everyone avoid this problem. However, if bugs are found in older versions, we will be looking into fixing them, but newer content will only be put in newer Minecraft versions.
- How do I install this mod?
- Just like you would do with every other Forge mod. Put the .jar file inside your mods folder once Forge is installed.
- I have found a bug! What do I do now?
- You can post a comment here, on the Minecraft Forum page or in our Discord server. If you have a Github account, it is preferred to open an issue here. Detailed explanation, crash report (if any) and screenshots are very helpful.
You can use this mod in your modpack if you agree to follow these conditions:
- The mcmod.info file needs to be unaltered in the distributed version
- There needs to be a place where you publish your modpack (MCForums, etc) where you link back to this page
- If you decide to publish your mod on CurseForge, you need to set this mod as a dependency when you send a new file
That's all also I'd appreciate if you can send me the link to your published modpack once it's done. You do not need my written consent as long as you respect the conditions. If you fail to respect those conditions, you are not allowed to use the mod in your modpack.
This mod is also open source, you can find the code on my Github. It is developed by me and the entirety of the art (models and textures) are made by MasterianoX. Special thanks to
- Jmeyer2k for code contributions
- Pikogan for apple and melon model, help with screenshots and ideas
- Emx2000 for help on programming the previous versions
I feel like this section should not exist, but as some people have bad intentions, here it is anyways.
All the models and textures included in the source code or the compiled distribution are the sole property of MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić). You are therefore not allowed to copy, distribute, share, modify or alter for public use the models or the textures in any way shape or form unless prior written consent is provided by MasterianoX (Vilim Muršić).