- The flight of the Andean Condor looks weird. I tested the mob’s flight abilities from the ground and then from a cliff. The thing is, it looks like it just floats in the air. It doesn’t move it’s wing.
- The Anaconda animation also needs some work.
*Suggestion: you may want to use Llibrary mod for animations.
- Some animals that should be aggressive for their territorial nature are not. For example: The Nile Hippo and the American Bison (at least when they have calf).
*Suggestion: Maybe imitate the Vanilla AI for Polar Bears with Cubs!
- I love the Orangutan. Thus I would suggest maybe a compatibility with another mod! There is a mod called: Special AI by FatherToast. When you use this mod, you can toss food at the feet of animals and they will “eat it”. Maybe, you can add a feature where you toss bananas at the feet of the orangutan and eventually will eat them.
-Also, they will attack in group if you attack one of them (you can use this feature for the baboon or other type of primates).
- There is also another mod called MC+Mod, which features a “Run AI”; by that I mean that animal mobs will avoid players and they will ran away from them. It would be nice to add this to all passive mobs.
- The cages have a claustrophobic air :/ Maybe a little bigger?
- Too much poop. :/
Good job! I can't play for now because I haven't Minecraft in this computer and I haven't the admin password, but I'll try to get it!