Links to Various Modding TutorialsI have found that various modding tutorials for either for forge or mod-loader are scattered and mostly only cover some things that people want. Normally people have to sift through a whole bunch of tutorials that sometimes don't explain or have what they want. So I decided to put together groups of tutorials in different sections of modding. I will post some older TuTs because they are still very helpful with the code. The Owners of the tutorials have all the credit I'm just linking you to them.
- TechGuy543 - Older TuT Covers adding blocks, ores, potion, foods , etc.
- Scmowns - Older TuT Very helpful because it gives you source code if you are lazy.
- Jamesscn - Newer TuT shows you how to setup your mod and biomes, items, mobs, etc.
- - Older Tuts Very easy to understand.
- wuppy21- New TuT Very cool thing about this is he has an android app to see tuts.
- Sea_Bass - New TuT Covers Blocks, entity, and AI.
Further ImprovementIf you enjoyed this thread please hit that green button because if enough people support this I will try and make the sections more specific. And if you want to be featured here just ask and give me links to your thread. Very small amount of links to tutorials at the moment but I hope to increase the amount with a little bit of help from you guys. I really hope you guys benefit from this because I know how frustrating modding can be for beginners.