MalisisBlocks makes us unable to update to Minecraft 1.12.1. This problem is only for MalisisBlocks.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 18 days
Last active Fri, Sep, 1 2017 05:43:41
- 1 Follower
- 304 Total Posts
- 8 Thanks
Aug 16, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 3, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Rendering from Forge (about not textured vanilla doors) is not fixed and I'm still asking the link of the bug report.
Aug 3, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Transparent hand is still not fixed?
Jul 31, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Another problem: squeletons can see and fire through hi-tech doors. You should fix that!
Also, for Reinforced door, you should block the player movement if the door is not completely open.
For hi-tech doors, the movement shoud be autorised only if the door is more than 1/2 open.
Jul 30, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
MalisisCore 6.0.2 or MalisisDoors 7.0.3 causes player's hand to being sometimes transparent.
Downgrading to 6.0.1 and 7.0.2 fixes this issue.
Also, the hitech doors have no sound, I suggest the pneumatic sound for them.
Another suggestion: if replacing vanilla doors are not possible at this moment, maybe you could re-create them instead?
Can you link here the address of the bug report that you made at forge's about the vanilla door texture missing?
Jul 24, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
There is a lot of bug in this mod about Custum Doors :
1) Door Factory doesn't reset its GUI, when you make a door, materials are still in the GUI until you close it and re-open it.
2) If you create two doors in the same time in the Door Factory, the Door Factory produces itself instead.
3) On multiplayer, doors that open on the sides are not opened togheter even if they are togheter and the same material.
4) You cannot select some options in the GUI about movement, door type, except if you use arrow keys.
5) Often Custom Doors don't drop themself when destroyed. Two same door with same material, only one has dropped.
6) Vanilla doors have no textures because a Forge bug it seems, but that you already know.
7) Wooden and Iron Glass Door have visual glitches on their texture when you move around.
All other doors added by the mod are fine and works proprely, these bugs only concern custom doors.
About 2, they are not droping themself, but instead they duplicates client-side the latest placed block. It's client-side only, you cannot really cheat like this, but you have to disconnect and then reconnect to fix this issue.
About 3 and 5 : the bug is caused by another mod. I found how to fix the issues in the configs.
Jul 20, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
On my side, the texture problem only occurs when I'm connected on my multiplayer server. In singleplayer I have no problem at all, all textures are fine. My server has MalisisDoor as well, same version, as well of MalisisCore, and same Forge version.
MalisisDoor 7.0.2 and MalisisCore 6.0.1.
Oct 8, 2016ExDomino posted a message on LAST DAYS-[A LOT+ downloads!] [Merry H.I.V.E.-fest!]Posted in: Resource Packs
File not found
Sep 5, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Max dimensional range for a stargate is 36² so 1296, divised by 2 it's from -647 to 648. If a dimension ID is out of this range, it cannot be reached by the stargate. You can change the dimension ID in the config of Galaxy Space Mod and rename their folders in your save/world folder. Don't forget to do a backup of your world AND of your config before to do that, just in case!
Aug 31, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1) Two new models for the stargate: the pegasus one and the destiny one. The first one is the stargate that is already included in you mod, that can be found in the desert temples and can be crafted. The second one should be only craftable. And the last one only with creative mode, but you could enable its crafting via a config option. The ring of the pegasus stargate doesn't turn, it's their symbols that are animated. And for the ring of the destiny stargate, all the stargate turns. (you can see the first episode of StarGate Atlantis and StarGate Destiny to see their stargates) You could also make that the pegasus stargate is faster than other to make a vortex if the destination stargate is also a pegasus stargate. Something like 2x or 3x faster. Also, if on a same chunk, there is three of different kind of stargate, it's the pegasus one that has priority, then the normal one, then the destiny one. And on the random table, always privilege stargates that has a dhd. The pegasus stargate is a "modern" one, and the destiny stargate is an "oldest" one. Also, the wormhole of the destiny stargate is white, or light gray. But the wormhole of the pegasus gate is the same than the normal one. The pegasus stargate comes with its own dhd models, but the destiny stargate has no dhd. Dhd should be interchangeables and both of normal and pegasus dhd could be control three models of stargates.
2) A shield that make the exact same thing than the iris, but need energy to operate and can block wireless signals of opencomputers, controllable the strenght via computer interface (without shield it's 50 by default, but can be 0, the iris cannot do that). The iris could take damage from impacts and need to be repaired. A shield installed on a stargate is not visible, so you cannot see if a stargate has a shield or not if it's not activated, but when it is activated, you see it (it's create a kind of blue transparent horizon, like if the vortex is open, like if the horizon is darker). The control of the shield is turned on/off by a redstone signal on the dhd, because on the stargate it's the iris that is controlled. And you shoud be able to open/close the iris via the stargate gui (button only visible if an iris is installed) and control the shield via the dhd interface (button only visible if a shield is installed). But both should be always controllable via computers interfaces. So you cannot control the shield state of a stargate that has not dhd or computer interface, and it's normal. For the iris, don't forget a function to see it's damage level. The shield is enabled/disabled instantately.
3) A new "Analog Interface" that allow the stargate to be controlled without computer, only with a redstone signal. The stargate analog interface has a slot to enter an address. If a redstone signal pass from off to on, the analog interface dial the address from the gui, or disconnect the vortex if there is one connected. If no address is enter, then the analog interface can only close a vortex.
4) A creative power unit that can only be obtained in creative mode and power the stargate with an unlimited amount of energy.
5) There is no function to get the maxEnergy level of a stargate, and no function to see how many naquadah there is on the dhd, and its energy level.
6) A config option to make that the iris needs steel instead of iron and be repaired by steel instead of iron.
7) GDO. A simple device that can pass signals throught a vortex, even a shield that block opencomputers signals, and need a computer on the other side to receive the code that you type on the GDO. Without computer, the GDO is useless. The computer can send a confirmation signal that the gdo will show on its interface for 5 secondes. The icon itself changes when the confirmation is received.
8) Portable DHD and OpenComputers DHD Card (for robots and tablets) that allow you to control a stargate that is on the range (same range of normal DHDs). Useful for destiny stargates that has no DHD, but the portable DHD has limited functions and can only dial, disconnect, view stargate state (and the direction of the wormhole), amount of energy and control the shield, only the shield, not the iris. So other function like view what address is connected or send/receiving messages is not possible. The portable DHD should be able to power the stargate, but the opencomputers dhd card cannot do it.
That's my ideas. You have a lot of work with these ideas. And as well, if you can make that all the new features are also available for 1.7.10, you will be really nice. ^^
Don't forget that it's just ideas. You can modify them as you wish to make them more in the way that you want for you mod.
Aug 28, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
New idea: when a stargate is open and someone has pass throuth, the stargate would initiates a shutdown timer of 5 secondes. The timer don't begin if nobody has pass throught the vortex yet. When the 5 secondes is finished, if no living entity is inside the dhd range, the stargate would close by itself. If oneWayTravel is true, only the departure stargate dhd range is checked. If someone enter in the dhd range, or if a message (wireless from opencomputers or relayed by the api or via the interface) then the 5 secondes is reset, and paused all the time a living entity is in the dhd range. That delay could be disabled in the config and could be controlled via the api with a function to reset de timer, enable/disable it (setting the timer, 0 = disabled), see if it's enabled or disabled and see its value. It's useful if the stargate is set to be disablade only from the departure side and we don't want to waste fuel for 5 minutes of activities, because it will not close by itself.
Another idea is a new api function (only available from the api) to get the last received address and the last departure address. And a config option to make that a stargate cannot read the adress when the whormhole is receiving. For example, I'm in my base and I'm going to the base of an ennemy, it cannot see my address if this config is set.
And a little bug: we can see a border around the orange button on the dhd gui when the stargate is connected.
Aug 27, 2016ExDomino posted a message on Request a mod to cache skins on 1.7.10 (for when skin's server is down)Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
I'm seeking for someone that could create for me a simple mod for 1.7.10 with Forge (no .jar modification). I can pay for it. The mod would be a simple cache system for skins. If the game trys to contact mojang server and successfully retreve a skin, the mod save it into cache/skins/. If later, minecraft trys again to contact mojang to get a skin, and the skin's server is down, the mod would use the cached version. But, if the skin's server is not down, the new versions is used and the cached version of the skin is replaced. The goal objectif of this mod is to prevent losing our skins when we travel between dimensions (with a linking book of mystcraft for example) a see our skins reseted as steeve almost each times. Or when skin's server is down, we hate to play as steeve! The cached system for skins should work for the skin of the player that are currently playing as well as for for others players that he see in the game and player heads.
As I said before, I can pay for that mod. But it's imperative that it was made for minecraft 1.7.10 and forge-compatible without any .jar modification! Thank you in advance.
PS: On our server, a lot of players often deco/reco just to retreve their skins. It's really annoying, we need this mod!
Aug 26, 2016ExDomino posted a message on Reika's Mods (Tech, WorldGen, Civilization, and more)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Tekkit is often disallowed by mod authors, I don't know why. And sometime they write DRMs to prevent their mod to run if Tekkit is detected. I know that Reika loves DRMs because there are a lot of DRM in his mod, especialy to prevent changes from MineTweaker, so I prefer to ask.
- To post a comment, please login.