Server Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/JD4T68J
Ryzen 9 3900x
Hosted in Los Angeles (US West)
Who are we?
BajaMC is a survival server with our primary purpose of building a fun and everlasting community.We take into consideration players’ questions and concerns for a better server. Our main goal is to provide a safe, fun, and welcoming environment for all. We aim to take a step back from the modern day servers that include raiding, griefing, and the constant pvping. We have a player driven economy and a rank up system, these are optional but not necessary to enjoy a regular vanilla experience.
1. We are currently working on custom village traders and have just released a unique in-game currency called "Baja Tokens" which will allow you to get strong items that you can't make in vanilla.
2. Dungeons and parkour warps! Speed run through our dungeons with a chance of grabbing loot chest filled with special items and survive while the environment and mobs aren’t on your side
3. Buy and sell items in our Farmers Market
4. Jobs, gain money for anything that you do! (Miner, Hunter, Brewer, Builder, Digger, Farmer, and more!)
5. Player Driven Economy
6. RankUps (Purchase ranks and perks with ingame money)
7. Grief/Raid Prevention and Grief Recovery
9. mcMMO / HealthBars
10. Random Teleport
11. Get money just for being active on the server!
12. Anti-lag server!
The Villager update! We recently added 2 new dungeons to our line up, the Mine and the Mayan Temple! In addition to the new dungeons, we added a new villager trading plugin where players can collect tokens called "Baja Tokens" or "Dungeon Tokens." Also, the addition of "Golden Tickets" can be also found with a 25% chance in our loot chests. These tokens can be redeemed for items in the server, located at our Farmer's Market.
(More plugins to come! We are constantly adding/changing plugins for the good of the server!)
1. Respect everyone, be nice.
2. No raiding or griefing.
3. Don’t ask for another players age or where they live.
4. No hacking, or xray, duping, or exploits. If you find an exploit let a member of the staff know. (Optifine, schematics, and minimaps are allowed!)