Step one, don't use their launcher.
Step two, download the manual version. ( you will need GuildedgameUti, as well as AetherII)
Step three, add what ever you want.
No surprise there. did you expect this to happen with no coders, modelers, or anything?
A simple request, I need a green/brown type of finite water that you can pick up in a empty bottle and drink. maby take a half heart of damage from doing this, but any real downsides i plan on making with enviromine. Just need to have some kind of water that is "Dirty" with out it being dependent on the biome.
Although not nuclear, this is something you might like:
4 Days before the world burns. Simple
Just a question....
The mod seems to alter the way you move around the world, like walking up 1 block tall things, gaining velocity when jumping.
Are these intentional?
I mean, they're cool and all but makes getting around the world a bit awkward because I have to relearn how to walk. lol
Would it be possible to add a on/off thing in the config file for those?
Despite my complaints about this mod(Sorry about those) I really think it's amazing, trust me.
Mods like this are the ones I love because they easily fit into other ones like ThaumCraft and TiC and stuff.
So, my current set of mods have many forms of 3d armors, and other such animations that are all broken by using Smart Moving, however, i still like having the mobility, the climbing and swimming and such, and was wondering if there is any alternatives.
Or, even better, anyway to make the other mods work with PlayerApi.
I've got an idea(s):
Add new potion effect: RAD (radioactivity) - takes half heart of damage every 10 seconds
Add new block: Toxic Dirt (randomly spawns in the wasteland, if you step on it, you get RAD for 2 minutes)
Add new item: Anti-RAD (cure for RAD effect, can be found in structure chests)
What do you guys think?
PS. Sorry for bad english
Im looking for a mod (or plugin if it can work with forge) that can let you rent and/or buy plots of land pre determined by admins. Now, i have seen others, and they are either out-of-date, or dont have all the features i need. Such as:
1) Economy compatible
2) Custom boundaries, ie not exact chunks.
3) ability to invite and share land with friends.
4) if you fail at keeping the payment, the plot will revert back to its original form (reverts all changes owner had made) if possible have a way for the owner to retrieve lost items and blocks.
5) ability for plots to belong to region groups, and lock out the ability for you to buy plots in a region unless you have permission, not permission like "permissions" with rank, but something more like a command like /plot allow [Player] [Region], something that can be done with command blocks.
6) ability to restrict certain blocks from being placed in regions, ie cant place a brewing stand unless you have bought a plot in the alchemist region.
I doubt anything has everything here, but id like to see what kind of options are out there.
Exactly what Eruraion said. The only sites you should somewhat trust is Minecraft Forums, and Planet Minecraft. but you should also be careful, because some people will use adfly to redirect links to somewhere sketchy, and not to mention they're not the original uploader.
Simply put, 99% of the time, any mod hosted anywhere but Minecraftforums and Planet Minecraft, its stolen, reposted, illegaly monitised, and might give you a virus.