Quote from Dean050
Ok so I have a problem. **** tralwing through the masses, I want answers after waiting 3 week for this.
I make a new Minecraft install, all fine and dandy.
- -Delete Meta-Inf
- -Install Modloader, Audiomod, PlayerAPI, ShockAHPI R5.1 (or whatever it is called) and then the Aether itself.
- -Install Millenaire, TMI, Zombe modpack, and finally ZanMinimap.
- -Launch Minecraft, Waheeeey, success!
- -Start game, play a few hours.
- -Quit and get on with real life.
- -Come back
- -Load Minecraft.
At which point it takes a good few minutes to boot up, then as soon as it loads it immediately loads my world then freezes with a grey screen and two little white rectangular boxes in the center, then goes to a black screen and locks up.
This only happens when I have a savegame file. What the **** is wrong with this.
i have the same problem