📜 ALPHA 0.2.0 Changelog
- Fixed level up fireworks dealing damage
- Limit visitor role permissions
- Remove /is disband and move to /is settings
- Potential fix for islands remaining in loaded state (needs further testing)
- Fixed inventories/statistics not saving when leaving the server while on your island
- Several internal changes to our punishment system
- Registered Member
Member for 6 months and 1 day
Last active Sun, Oct, 16 2022 15:08:41
- 0 Followers
- 9 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 16, 2022Emiel posted a message on Project: Zen [PVE] 🔥 [Private world] 🔥 [Fully custom] 🔥 [New patch everyday] 🔥 [1.19 Java]Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.2.0 Changelog
Oct 2, 2022Emiel posted a message on Project: Zen [PVE] 🔥 [Private world] 🔥 [Fully custom] 🔥 [New patch everyday] 🔥 [1.19 Java]Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.1.0 Changelog
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't delete a home that's on a different server than the one you're currently on.
- Fixed /sethome limit being 0 for members
- Fixed a bug where some characters weren't appearing in chat messages sent by the server
- Added cross server teleportation
Aug 21, 2022Emiel posted a message on Project: Zen [PVE] 🔥 [Private world] 🔥 [Fully custom] 🔥 [New patch everyday] 🔥 [1.19 Java]Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.9 Changelog
- Added island size per rank (250x250 for members)
- Removed island owner transfers
- Added private messages (/message, /reply)
Aug 16, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.8 Changelog
- Add tab completion to /home
- Add /homes home overview window
- Add /tokens to view Skill Tokens
- Fix teleporting to home on your own island while set to private
- Add /home cap (5 for members)
Aug 14, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.7 Changelog
- New feature: Emotes
- Accessible through /emotes
- All emotes will be free during alpha
Jul 30, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.6 Changelog
- Improve tab completion for /island commands
- Fix several dupes
- Improve Skill level up messages
- Potentially fixed rifts breaking (requires further testing)
- /sethome and /home
Upcoming features (tomorrow)
- /delhome and /homes (home overview window)
Jul 29, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.5 Changelog
- Update to 1.19.1
- Increase Diamond Ore required Mining level from 50 to 70
- Ores no longer have a chance to drop only Skill Tokens (will always drop the ore)
- Improve /is invite and accepting flow
Jul 28, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.4 Changelog
- Tweak /mine experience given
- Add diamonds to mine
- Increase bone price in Skill Master shop
- Decrease Netherite drops from mobs
- Decrease Rift chicken & spider health
- Decrease maximum slayer quest kill amount 20 -> 10
- Increase slayer bone drops
- Fix skeletons spawning without bow
Jul 27, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
📜 ALPHA 0.0.3 Changelog
- Rename portals to Rifts.
- Improve bone pouch item description (shows current amount / max).
- Only drop bones if your quest requires that type of bone.
- Give 75 Skill Tokens upon completing Slayer quest and increase Slayer exp given from 100 -> 500.
- New Shard: Night Shard, spawns Zombie, Skeleton, Spider.
- Earth Shard updated: no longer spawns hostile mobs.
- Potential fix for Auction House dupe (needs further testing).
Jul 26, 2022Posted in: PC Servers
- Server Name: Project: Zen
- Server Location: United States East Coast
- Version: 1.19.1
- Discord: https://discord.gg/sukRG2DPUS
Server Address: zen.saucexl.com
After recently having ended the closed alpha testing phase successfully, we are now ready to move onto the next stage of testing; public testing. Our network's main focus is to provide a seamless multi-server private world experience. The server's current codename is 'Project: Zen', but once the server is ready to go live the real name will be revealed.
Main features being tested
- Realm loading/saving
- Mine (found at /mine, used to mine cobblestone and ores)
- Skills (Mining, Fishing, Farming, Slayer)
- Rifts (new way of spawning mobs in your world)
- Auction House
- Adventure world (will render the mine obselete as it will have custom world generation including random ores on the surface)
- QoL changes
Why should you join?
If you are looking to become part of a new and upcoming community while being actively involved during its initial development phase, you're going to enjoy it here.
- To post a comment, please login.