I always find a (at lest one but sometimes more) lava pool in my world
and the wood was and abandon mineshaft, there sorta like a dungeon and they do have spawners and chests, also blue spiders that poison you. just search it up on the wiki
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 2 months, and 12 days
Last active Mon, Sep, 25 2017 03:34:25
- 0 Followers
- 318 Total Posts
- 14 Thanks
Oct 2, 2011yeah dude, Its just your computerPosted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
i had lag in the 1st pre release and i still have it in the second one
and notch doesnt choose where you spawn thats just random luck, plus theres not much special about sheep.
Sep 30, 2011Elk160 posted a message on Nice Notch, we loves him, precious! Stupid fat Notch, we hates him! GOLLUM!too long, did not read.Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
Sep 30, 2011Posted in: 1.0 Update DiscussionQuote from Trenix
I think there is a little too much humor going to be present in minecraft when 1.9 comes out. I don't believe Notch is taking it seriously what-so-ever and it's just going to kill my experience in minecraft, a game which had much potential and respect. Instead of convincing people to buy the game now, I'm telling them to wait because I don't feel Notch is at the right state of mind at the moment. Humor is appreciated but not so much as in to ruining the general quality of the game.
Jokes in Patch 1.9
- Renamed to escalate the joke.
- Made only because he was "frustrated".
- Could of been working on another mob, like a baby animal.
- Doesn't fit the theme of minecraft at all.
- Look graphically bad when compared to the rest of minecraft.
- Have a humorous look that makes you not even take a village seriously or the game for that matter.
- Jeb stated that they are not planning on changing their look anytime soon.
- All animals will come from eggs because Notch thinks it's funny.
- Somehow I believe this isn't a joke because we all thought the snowman was and look what happened.
- Notch is most likely doing this because he's too lazy to introduce baby animals, which is a big disappointment.
- Baby animals will be widely suitable for all age groups unlike an egg which would only be a placeholder for wasted time.
Notch has confirmed that there will be baby animals.
Each point is a different solution.
- Make it a snowman and keep it as a decoration.
- Have it only be available during the holidays.
- Make it look like an actual snow golem which will spawn naturally rather than being crafted.
- Make them look like a regular villager.
- Have them look like pigmen, like they were supposed to be.
- Do not make all animals hatch from eggs.
- All animals except chickens, should spawn babies.
I actually like animal breeding and NPCs. Those general ideas are great, however the way Notch is going to handle them differently than I expected. In addition, I like minecraft and I'm not planning on leaving. Believe it or not, this is called feedback. So if you're concerned about people voicing their opinion, then you should make your way out of the forums.
Nothing is wrong with snow golems and npcs
minecraft has always been a bit silly
and besides its only in alfa
ALSO YOU DONT NEED TO SEE THEM IF YOU DONT WANT TO!!!!!
if you dislike it never make a snowman and turn npc villages off
Personaly i think these are some of the best added things
Sep 30, 2011I was thinking for a storyline or something, when (if) they make vilagers less derpy. In some vilages, the head chief guy if you see him could say something like "hello traveler..." but then he says something like " Recently one of the villagers had gone exploring a cave, but he never returned, a search party was sent out but all they found was this" and behind him theres a chest with track 11Posted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
but thats just a dumb thought
Sep 23, 2011Elk160 posted a message on Starting a a server [Whitelist][vainilla][Mods][Mo creatures][Smart moving][Team Survival]What version is it?Posted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Sep 23, 2011so ive seen the pre release thing and i downloaded it, so i just guessed and i put it in my minecraft bin cuz thats what i did with the 1.8 pre realease so i went into minecraft and obviously (did i spell that right?) i did something wrong cuz it was still 1.8 so please tell me how i get the 1.9 workingPosted in: 1.0 Update Discussion
Sep 23, 2011Posted in: 1.0 Update DiscussionQuote from thanat
I noticed this sometime last night. I was mining bloodstone and saw some lava dropping nearby. My first thought was that it was some weird new animation for mining bloodstone. Really cool feature.
whats bloodstone? is that a mod somehow for 1.9 or am i just stupid?
- To post a comment, please login.
May 26, 2012Elk160 posted a message on 12w21b Snapshot Out - Fixes Bugs from 21a; MCX360 Beats Out Black OpsPosted in: NewsQuote from Global TNT
Bug: The redstone torch of the creative inventory is off!
i dont think thats a bug i think its so people can use off redstone torches so its easier to make redstone things,
the on redstone torch is randomly in decoration
May 26, 2012Elk160 posted a message on 12w21b Snapshot Out - Fixes Bugs from 21a; MCX360 Beats Out Black OpsPosted in: NewsQuote from WarriorT
WHAT? Emerade ore........look's cool and i see its a nice and easyer way to find items in creative,so you don't need to use long time for look after a item, i like it.
Its gonna be and awesome new update
aah the Embrade ore is a tradeing gem you can use to trade with villegers amzing!
and it comes sand stone houses type in some village's
and ender chest to transport for one chest to a another chest super amzing!!!
and sand stone stairs,and pyramides it can't be bether then pyramides!!!!!
no more lily pad crash,stack emtey buketts,you can put water and lava in dispensers.
WOW did i writte all of this let's get to the point 12w21b snapshots are EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naow iym nawt a persun two caer abowt othar peeples spellign butt seriusly yuo nead speel chek.
also i cant even understand the lines i underlined i know what you mean but you said it terribly
May 25, 2012I just found something, i dont know if this is new or if its been in the game for a while, but i decided that id make a superflat world and live with the npc's (soooooo original) anyway there were 4 white sheep just out of the village, in the blacksmiths house i found an iron sword so i killed all of the sheep, but one of the white sheep droped black wool. i dont know if anyone else has found it and said it in this but i didnt feel like reading 18 pages of people complaining about gravelPosted in: News
also i just right clicked on a villager and it made me eat the food that was in my hand, i only tapped righht click but it counted like i was holding it down so i ate some bread
May 25, 2012Posted in: NewsQuote from UDK450
- When I attempt to grab an item in my inventory, it acts as if I am holding Shift in, which I am not.
- When I spawn an item from Creative, I cannot place it in my inventory (hotbar). I must throw it outside, and then pick it up.
- Trying to craft an item in the Crafting table is impossible due to similar reason like number 1.
- Couldn't experiment with trading, due to item moving bug, as said earlier.
thats not new in the snapshot, its a bug thats been in the game for a while now and really annoys me, the way to get rid of it is to just turn minecraft off and on again then clicks should count as normal clicks and not shift clicks
- To post a comment, please login.