1. Vague - Your just ramming and jabbing different examples and details, no elaboration is provided. How will they plant crops? How will they throw TNT laying around?
2. Overpowered - Winter_Mage's has a point, the game shouldn't play itself and do everything for you as you watch. If your that lazy it is suggested that you play another game.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years
Last active Thu, Sep, 26 2013 07:22:47
- 0 Followers
- 967 Total Posts
- 171 Thanks
May 25, 20131. Vague - not enough detail is provided in the suggestion, it's the basic "hurr durr wen you get blow up in bed then you go to tha moon!1!"Posted in: Suggestions
2. Purpose - Why go there? the Nether provides potion ingredients, while the End is a boss battle arena.
And please don't use this horrible excuse:
It is not a valid nor sensible reason, if this reason was always used. Then we should add a golden butter diamond sword that gives free diamonds with every hit, because why not?
3. Redundant - I'm pretty sure there are threads like this, except far more detailed. I may be wrong, I shall return with search results.
May 25, 2013It's a bit overpowered for starters, since people can grab a frost enchantment and freeze multiple people in place..Posted in: Suggestions
then lay a trap around them before they thaw.
Rather I would go with CodenameDuchess' Suggestion.
May 23, 20131. Angel of death GamerPosted in: General Gaming
These gamers are quite annoying in Team-based games, their life-cycle is simple
1. AOD gamer get's in trouble, either getting surrounded by enemy forces or hiding in low health.
2. His/her teammates notice this, and rush in to help him/her
3. They too get caught up in the ruckus, and either die horribly or get injured and are forced to retreat to base.
4. AOD gamer dies in the process.
5. And the life cycle begins again.
either it's bad luck, or the AOD just seems to absorb and attract any sort of trouble towards themselves. They can't be helped only avoided, so the next time you play a team-based game. Sit back and hope you don't get one of these in your team, otherwise you'll rack up more deaths than normal.
May 22, 2013Nah, Endermen are pretty unique already anyway:Posted in: Suggestions
2. Personal dimension
3. Only entity besides the Player to be able to pick up blocks
4. Neutral, and for a reason. You can't fight them early due to their speed and strength.
So no, we don't need to add a thousand more things. (I also disagree that Villagers are boring! they just need an A.I tweak)
May 17, 2013Just one suggestion:Posted in: Suggestions
- In certain chests, they may appear cracked and old. When opened bats or silverfish may swarm/slither out.
Cracked Chests may not be crafted, only obtain through silk touch.
10/10 Golden Support.
May 17, 2013Dwarvenhero81 posted a message on UPDATED PIX: Gryphons (Balanced flight for Survival mode)I have a suggestion:Posted in: Suggestions
1. Death Animation:
When a Gryphon dies it will tilt sideways and crash down.
1a. this makes Gryphons are risky choice of mount, basically: Gryphon's life = Your life
2a. however maybe we could suggest parachutes as well (made from feathers maybe?)
2. Beak Dash
The rider can press a special button which will cause the Gryphon to "dash" forward, any entities struck by the beak will be knocked sideways (if hit from the side) or backwards (etc.) damage will be based radius of impact area, health of the Gryphon, etc..
1a. however this will directly affect the Gryphons hunger and consume a large amount of used (to balance it, up for debate)
2a. this could be used for quick escapes, hit and run tactics, etc.
May 17, 2013Posted in: Suggestions
I have to agree there, rain sounds like a sawblade slicing throw wood rather than actual rain.Quote from UnileggerDripper222
While rain definitley should be made less laggy and have a better sound, it's not OP. Just because it prevents mobs from being on fire doesn't make it op... shade keeps them from bruning, so does armour, and water, are those OP too? Rain can also be gotten ride of by sleeping if you want them to burn in the day.
But then again, that's just me.
A Realism suggestion isn't bad as long as it doesn't directly affect main gameplay, which means keep Realism for aesthetics or other practical things.Quote from UnileggerDripper222
Oh, so I'm assuming any realism suggestion will make the game boring huh? Is that what you're saying?
May 17, 2013Dwarvenhero81 posted a message on A solution to flying cheats on SMP: make flight naturally obtainable!Posted in: Suggestions
Deonyl has a point, I play on a server where donating an amount of money gives you flying powers. I can't tell you how many times this certain person survived just by simply flying away.Quote from Deonyi
Flying is an extremely easy thing to abuse.
Creeper blowing up? Fly away.
Zombies coming to kill you? Fly away.
Want to cut a tree down? Fly up.
PvPing? Fly away.
-1/10 No Support
May 16, 2013Posted in: Suggestions
+ Charged creepers = Extra caution when venturing in the rain.Quote from Pwnguin
No. just no. We want minecraft to be more realistic, not less. getting rid of a helpful feature that has been in the game pretty much forever. Plus, rain does all this good stuff:
turn down your sound
May 16, 2013First off, I see potential in this idea.Posted in: Suggestions
Secondly, however you might wanna add a little bit more detail other than asking us to look at your other post. Get some of your ideas related to "Desert Life" and put them here.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.