This is very cool!
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 20 days
Last active Mon, Nov, 11 2019 05:29:13
- 0 Followers
- 54 Total Posts
- 13 Thanks
Nov 11, 2019Dreamz posted a message on Amberstone - Realistic and 3D experience pack [x128] 1.8 to 1.13Posted in: Resource Packs
May 16, 2019Dreamz posted a message on Life in the village[Vanilla+, Minecolonies, Millenaire, Quests, Exploration]Posted in: Mod Packs
You need Twitch app in order to play Minecraft modpacks. Download it and check the "Mods" tab, you should find Minecraft there.
Dec 18, 2018Dreamz posted a message on Engineer's Life[Tech, Quests, Exploration, Building]Posted in: Mod Packs
Introducing modpack, based around progression-through-ages system, but without strict restriction, only with changed recipes. You start in the stone age, gathering flint and grass to make your first equipment. You slowly evolve and can built more complex structures like Coke Oven. Then the Mechanical age begins - you can now try to build you first machines based on mechanical power... and that's just a beginning...
There are over 500 quests to guide you from Stone age to Digital age.
I - Stone age
II - Mechanical Age(Better with Mods);
III - Industrial Age(Immersive Engineering);
IV - Agricultural Expansion(Forestry);
V - Industrial Revolution(Techreborn);
VI - Digital Age(Refined Storage);
Check Curseforge project page for more info or search “Engineer's Life” in twitch launcher.
- guided progression(over 500 quests) - it will help you if you're new or challenge you if you already know most mods;
- custom balanced recipes;
- custom buildings in villages;
- realistic terrain generation that will inspire you to build with more passion;
- age-based progression system(stone, mechanical, industrial, digital ages);
- immersive-looking functional machines from Windmills to multi-block Blast furnaces;
- carefully handpicked and filtered mods. You won't be overhelmed with same features from different mods but you will have everything you need.;
- modular tools and armor;
- tired of tech staff? Go explore! Dungeons and Twilight forest awaits!
- no magic overpowered staff.
Dec 16, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
Try to type in chat "/bq_user refresh" or/and "/bq_admin default load".
Nov 27, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
If you are playing on a server your admin should install some mods for claiming regions.
You can remove deathpoint by clicking "J", find a button called "Waypoints" and delete it.
Also, you can join discord channel for this pack to chat, find friends, report such issues here.
Nov 20, 2018Posted in: Mod PacksLet's conquer the world together! But first - join my discord channel. Talk, find company for playing, share tips, help someone or beg for help, suggest or just show how awesome you are.
- added completely new questline dedicated to Tropicraft. (type in chat "/bq_user refresh" or/and "/bq_admin default load" to reload quests.)
- replaced Engineers Workshop with Engineers Workshop Reborn.
- added more ores to veinminer(thanks kangolcraft).
- tweaked and fixed some small issues with configs.
- (hopefully) fixed some quests not working.
!!! Don't forget to type in chat "/bq_user refresh" or/and "/bq_admin default load" to reload quests. Or use special quest on the first tab to update quests. !!!
Tropicraft! It's time to relax... Embark your journey to the paradise island with newly added mod - Tropicraft. (But don't forget you sword though)
Adventure bags(are back);
Eight Fabled blade
Oct 24, 2018Posted in: WIP Mods
Wow! These plants are pretty cool. You should upload your mod to curseforge.
Очень круто выглядит, особенно растения и биом джунгли. Я бы посоветовал загрузить мод на curseforge - будет больше загрузок и отзывов. А еще люди смогут добавлять твой мод в модпаки без проблем.
Jul 1, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
Thanks for report. It's fixed now and awaiting approval on curseforge.
May 19, 2018Dreamz posted a message on Life in the village[Vanilla+, Minecolonies, Millenaire, Quests, Exploration]Posted in: Mod Packs
Fixed, uploading right now.
May 18, 2018Dreamz posted a message on Life in the village[Vanilla+, Minecolonies, Millenaire, Quests, Exploration]Posted in: Mod Packs
Alot of tweaking and updates in this two days. V3 is up, changes since V1:
- various quest fixes and reworks
- various config fixes and adjustments
- no more mushroom blocks for free
- no more sign editing on right-click so you can check village status.
- you can now craft Supply Ship with any boat type.
- shapeless Crafting pad recipe.
- disabled Hardcore module in 'Better With Mods' mod and fixed some other issues.
Better With Mods
May 16, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
Somehow I forgot to add Biome Bundle, but OTG is in it. I'll add it in update shortly.
May 13, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
This pack is based around Millenaire and Minecolonies mods and it can be casual or challenging as you want it to be. It's so called Vanilla+ modpack that will enhance your 'close-to-vanilla' gameplay and add some new features to explore and interact with, like new village system(Millenaire mod), different terrain generation, ore processing system and a lot more(see features list for details).
- Choose your style from many different blocks options in Chisel mod;
- Add some immersive-looking functional simple machines like spinning Windmills or Waterwheels;
- Rustic mod will add even more decorative blocks such as pillars, barrels, cabinets;
- Bibliocraft will add variety of blocks starting from shelves for books and potion to tool racks for equipment;
- Decorative furniture blocks with an antique touch from Landlust mod.
- Discover and gain reputation with various cultures in Millenaire mod. Help village to grow by gathering resources for them, trade with them and, with enough reputation - buy a property.
- Create your own colony with Minecolonies mod. Manage many NPC workers, ranging from Builders, Crafters and Farmers, to Guards, Enchanters, and Alchemists, the mod provides the ability to create a unique Colony with many many inhabitants.
- Low tech mod like Better than Mods(based on Better with Wolves) based on mechanical power will help double your resources and will help create immersive buildings.
- Better fishing including Ocean Trawling;
- Very deep and rich food crafting system with Vanilla Food Pantry mod;
- Multiblock kitchens;
- A brewing system for making beverages;
- Bees! With honey, apiaries and mead;
- New unique crops.
- Increased mobs variety: deers, butterflies, chameleons, lizards, mimics, birds and much more;
- Build an airship for easier travelling;
- Explore new vanilla-based terrain generation with random structures;
- Delve into roguelike dungeons if you want to challenge yourself or feeling bored;
- Nether overhaul, with new structures, biomes and mobs;
- Daily quests for hunting, gathering, and exploring the wonderful world of Minecraft.
and even more:
Check Curseforge project page for more info or search “Life in the village” in twitch launcher.
- Quests that will show you some aspects of the game;
- Choose your class and level it up with your experience;
- Random qualities for your equipment;
- Veinminer for easier resource gathering;
- Dynamic Surroundings will provide greater immersive visual and sound experience;
- Various improvements and tweaks to vanilla gameplay.
May 8, 2018Posted in: Mod Packs
Thanks, I'll add your video on the modpack page. Also found some bugs while watching your LP
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.