This is a pretty interesting mod. I'll enjoy seeing this mod develop. To help with improving the mod, I suggest asking some of the more experienced mod makers for some tips or help or something like that.
- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 3 months, and 7 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 14 2020 18:53:23
- 1 Follower
- 1,606 Total Posts
- 64 Thanks
Mar 10, 2016DragonMaster16 posted a message on Alchemic Ash 2.4: Alchemy, Automation, Flight, Magic Crystals, And Loads Of Slime.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Feb 17, 2015I've come up with an idea. I was thinking that there should be a way to remove Permanent Warp without using a command. So this is what I came up with.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
What I was thinking is that there should be a multi-block structure that is kind of like the infusion altar that can drain the Perm Warp from you and turn it into a monster for you to kill. The ritual would cost a ton of Primal Essentia along with Vitium and Praecantatio to be performed. The Monster made from the warp that was within you would be a dark version of you whose strength depends on your Warp Level before starting the ritual. If you fail to defeat the monster, the Warp reenters your body and comes with a bunch of Temp Warp. Also, when the monster is created, a barrier is created to keep you from running away.
So what do you think? Does anyone have any input on my idea?
Feb 15, 2015DragonMaster16 posted a message on Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)Sorry for double posting but here is that circle right here. From what I could tell the barrier was 25 blocks in diameter so here it is:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Edit: I've made some progress on the Temple of Gaia. And if you haven't noticed yet, it's on a floating Island. Here's an Image of it:
See, I've got the skylight built for the beacon and the floor is finally finished and the Entrance is made.
Feb 14, 2015DragonMaster16 posted a message on Zelda Sword Skills: 1.8.9 v3.4 and 1.7.10 v2.5.1 (03/08/2017)Check this out! I decided to make some x32 resolution textures for the books in minecraft. I designed them to look something like the Book of Mudora from ALttP. The writing on it is actual Hylian script. the Normal and Enchanted book says Mudora on it and the Written book says Zelda on it.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I still need to do the texture for the book on the enchantment table. I'm going to switch out the text in that book with it's Hylian equivalent. but designing the front, spine, and back of the book may take me a while. Feel free to use these textures if you like them.
Edit: Unless someone else is willing to make it for me.
Apr 17, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from IStoneI
hah, thats kind of cool. and yes, thats his skin.
i like the details, like the primal staff and the thaumonomicon.
Hey, thanks! I was going to put the goggles of revealing on him but his glasses looked better.
And Since you like that, take a look at my new, and improved Infusion Altar:
Apr 1, 2014I have completed my book. It is titled Thaumic Legends. To read it in MC, have BiblioCraft installed. Then Download the book's file from the Download Link below. Then go to the .minecraft folder, open the config file and place the book's file into the books folder. If there isn't one in there, just create a folder named books.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Now, open up MC, and in any world, put down a typesetting table and click it until you get a gui with book names, now click "Starblast16, Thaumic Legends". Now just put a button on the front of the Typesetting table with a Print Press Chase on it and hit the button to make a chase for the Book. Now place a printing press, click it with ink sacs to fill it with ink. Ok, so now you click it with the chase for the book to insert it, now put a blank book, not a book and quill, on it and it'll make a copy of the book.
I know it's a lot of work, but it's worth it. The book is my finest work. Enjoy!
Here's the Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/5b3b8y1y6zlhwmc/Starblast16,_Thaumic_Legends
Mar 17, 2014DragonMaster16 posted a message on [1.6.4] Thaumic History [ThaumCraft Addon] [1.1-02]Bug Found, Can't get the research for Natural Knowledge when you click it. It seems to have this problem with all of the Knowledge Research.Posted in: WIP Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Dec 15, 2012Azaka7 posted a message on AlgaeCraft - Ocean mod for Minecraft - Sponges, Seafood, Coral, and More! Uses 1.8 Sponge Functionality!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
<a href="1287166-algaecraft"><img src="http://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/p790/Azaka7/AlgaeCraftBanner_zpsf5447ec1.png" alt=""></a>
AlgaeCraft is an ocean-themed mod consisting of coral, seaweed, sponge, algae, various foods, fish, lobsters, multiple aesthetic blocks, a Great Lake biome, and the ability to magically adapt to Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion.
Initial concept/suggestion by: Harmsway
Texture artist for limestone and dive items: NethanielShade
Lobster model and texture by: JoshuaDahlberg
Fish Model by: Harmsway
Shipwreck structures by: LordEric
Table of Contents:
All versions labeled with '.x' are unofficial/incomplete.
Use of Mediafire link allows me to track a download count and is recommended, but feel free to use the Dropbox download link.
[1.5.10 for MC 1.7.10 Forge] NOTICE FOR SERVERS: Upon updating to AC1.5.8 or a later version, all players MUST use at least AC1.5.8. If a server uses a version prior to AC1.5.8, players MUST use a version no later than AC1.5.7.
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1dhcAF
MediaFire (direct): https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3ya4do1aqlhgmb/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.10.jar?dl=0
Link to AlgaeCraft GitHub for MC1.7.10:
Link to AlgaeCraft GitHub for latest MC1.6.4 version:
[1.5.9 for MC 1.7.10 Forge] NOTICE FOR SERVERS: Upon updating to AC1.5.8 or a later version, all players MUST use at least AC1.5.8. If a server uses a version prior to this one, players MUST use a version no later than AC1.5.7.
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1c90Fv
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/33h1qqkkd1dpk6m/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.9.jar
[1.5.8 for MC 1.7.10 Forge] NOTICE FOR SERVERS: Upon updating to this or a later version, all players MUST use at least this version. If a server uses a version prior to this one, players MUST use a version no later than AC1.5.7.
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1aglGg
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/3kg8z4d8dx1tfcm/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.8.jar
[1.5.7 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1YdIRp
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/pkf6scpbe844a6o/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.7.jar
[1.5.6 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1YA8tz
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/3uewm9s332ajycx/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.6.jar
[1.5.5 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1UcV2m
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/vot89tmdtteqge1/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.5.jar
[1.5.4 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1SOZkE
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/6va86ws5i8o8ps1/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.4.zip
[1.5.3 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1N2ox8
[1.5.2 for MC 1.7.10 Forge]
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1MVFdS
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/9wam4awq342rycj/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.2.zip
[1.5.1 for MC 1.7.10 Forge] Warning: this version contains a known crash-causing bug. Download a newer version.
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1MJNGs
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/mco0h0ss8vp257d/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.1.zip
[1.5.0 for MC 1.7.10 Forge] Warning: this version contains a known crash-causing bug. Download a newer version.
MediaFire (adf.ly): http://adf.ly/1ME0gr
MediaFire (direct): http://www.mediafire.com/download/t88axxia4u3fx6a/algaecraft-[1.7.10]1.5.0.zip
[1.4.3(7) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] Re-install Fog Clarity API zip file (not baseclass) when updating to this version from a pre-1.4.3 AlgaeCraft version!
[1.4.3(6) for MC 1.6.4 Forge]
[1.4.3(5) for MC 1.6.4 Forge]
[1.4.3(4) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] Re-install Fog Clarity API zip file (not baseclass) when updating to this version from a pre-1.4.3 AlgaeCraft version!
[1.4.3(3) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] Re-install Fog Clarity API zip file (not baseclass) when updating to this version from a pre-1.4.3 version!
[1.4.3(2) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] Re-install Fog Clarity API zip file (not baseclass) when updating to this version from a pre-1.4.3 version!
[1.4.3 for MC 1.6.4 Forge] Re-install Fog Clarity API zip file (not baseclass) when updating to this version!
[1.4.2(4) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] http://www.mediafire...gaecraft1.4.2(4)_forMC1.6.4_Forge.zip
[1.4.2(3) for MC 1.6.4 Forge] http://www.mediafire...gaecraft1.4.2(3)_forMC1.6.4_Forge.zip
[1.4.2(2) for MC 1.6.4] http://www.mediafire...gaecraft1.4.2(2)_forMC1.6.4_Forge.zip
[1.4.2 for MC 1.6.4] http://www.mediafire...1.6.4_Forge.zip
[1.4.1 for MC 1.6.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.6.2_Forge.zip
[1.4.x.1 unofficial for MC 1.6.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._UnOfficial.zip
[1.4.x.0 Unofficial for MC 1.6.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._UnOfficial.zip
[1.3.2 for MC 1.6.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._forMC1.6.2.zip
[1.3.1 for MC 1.6.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._forMC1.6.2.zip
[1.3.0(3) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._forMC1.5.2.zip
[1.3.0(2) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire..._forMC1.5.2.zip
[1.3.0 for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.3 for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.2(2) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.2 for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.1(5) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.1(4) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.1(3) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.1(2) for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.1 for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.2.0 for MC 1.5.2 Forge] http://www.mediafire...1.5.2_Forge.zip
[1.1.4(3)] for MC 1.4.7 Forge] http://www.mediafire...0ah9kaarq72530g
[1.1.4(2) for MC 1.4.7 Forge] http://www.mediafire...yo5w67bg0u3qpst
[1.1.4 for MC 1.4.7 Forge] http://www.mediafire...0bmgyq9y65ha99p
[1.1.3 for MC 1.4.7 Forge] http://www.mediafire.com/?9wv64h2pc5544x1
[1.1.3 for MC 1.4.7 ModLoader] http://www.mediafire.com/?o07076oipxhfbb6
[1.1.2 for MC 1.4.6/1.4.7] http://www.mediafire.com/?iugcduj9dl576yd
[1.1.1 for MC 1.4.6] http://www.mediafire.com/?a3vw33xnf666v73
[1.1.0 for MC 1.4.6] http://www.mediafire.com/?etw4mbe94y27mzk
[1.0.1 for MC 1.4.5] http://www.mediafire.com/?1i7ipx1rkyl5vin
Where is 1.0.0? Version 1.0.0 had a minor bug in it and was not formally released.
Forge ModLoader (1.5 for MC 1.7.10 and up)
- Download and install the latest version of Forge ModLoader for the appropriate Minecraft version.
- Download the preferred version of AlgaeCraft
- Move the AlgaeCraft download into the mods folder in the .minecraft folder
Install Instructions for previous versions:
Forge ModLoader (1.4 versions) Please note: If updating, update the Config file before using new features to avoid ID conflicts between versions.
- Download and install Forge ModLoader.
- Download AlgaeCraft for the correct version of Minecraft and Forge. (File name should end with _Forge.)
- Put the downloaded .zip in the Mods folder created by Forge.
- Cut the Fog Clarity API zip from in the download and paste in the same mods folder as the AlgaeCraft zip.
- For Clients (optional): You only have to do this part once unless specified by download. API not compatible with Optifine. Install Optifine OVER this API to prevent issues. This will, however, neutralize all affects of this API (such as the SCUBA goggles improving water vision).
- Open Fog Clarity API zip and copy/cut the lone class file with a 2 or 3 letter name. (may change between versions of Minecraft)
- Paste the class in the .jar file of the appropriate Minecraft version that Forge is installed in, replacing the existing file. Delete META-INF!
- Run Minecraft launcher and select appropriate Forge profile.
- Go to Edit Profile and check "JVM Arguments" near the bottom of the screen.
- Add " -Dfml.ignoreInvalidMinecraftCertificates=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true" (without quotes) after the pre-set argument.
Forge ModLoader (above 1.2.0 and below 1.4 versions)
Please note: If updating, update the Config file before using new features to avoid ID conflicts between versions.
- Download and install Forge ModLoader.
- Download AlgaeCraft for the correct version of Minecraft and Forge. (File name should end with _Forge.)
- Put the downloaded .zip in the Mods folder created by Forge.
ModLoader (pre-1.2.0 versions)
- Download and install Risugami's ModLoader.
- Download AlgaeCraft for the appropriate version of Minecraft.
- Put the downloaded .zip in the Mods folder created by Modloader.
- Generates in swamp biomes as single blocks
- Grows by generating more algae blocks next it
- Growth is quicker than all other plants in vanilla and AlgaeCraft
- Slows all entities upon contact
- Harvestable by punching or hitting with any item
- Only grows in swamp biomes or when in range of a Sporous Filter
- Cannot be grown with bonemeal
- Algae is clear when graphics are set to "fancy", and opaque when set to "fast"
- Generates in reefs in Ocean biomes
- Only grows in Ocean biomes or when in range of an Ocean Filter
- Can be planted on any blocks with materials clay, grass, ground, rock, and sand, including the following: clay, grass, dirt, stone, and sand. The full list includes any blocks with appropriate materials.
- Grows with 2 stages, small and large
- 4 Variants: Orange, Purple, Blue, and Brain (pink)
- Growth is quicker when the light level is higher
- Rightclick a large coral to harvest a small coral and leave a small coral in its place
- Break to harvest whole coral
- Grow to the next stage with bonemeal.
- Generates in large fields in Deep Ocean biomes
- Only grows in Ocean biomes or when in range of an Ocean Filter
- Can be planted on any blocks with materials clay, grass, ground, rock, and sand, including the following: clay, grass, dirt, stone, and sand. The full list includes any blocks with appropriate materials.
- Grows by placing seaweed above itself until there is one block of water above the top seaweed block
- Break to harvest. All seaweed above the seaweed broken will also drop.
- Cannot be grown with bonemeal.
- Generates in reefs in Ocean biomes
- Can be grown in any biome.
- Can be planted on any blocks with materials clay, grass, ground, rock, sand, and sponge, including the following: clay, grass, dirt, stone, and sand. The full list includes any blocks with appropriate materials.
- Grows in 4 stages; small, medium, large, and full block
- 2 types; yellow and red
- Break to harvest. The initial 3 stages drop items. The 4th stage drops a Wet Sponge block
- Grow to the next stage with bonemeal.
- Generates in reefs in Ocean biomes
- Can only be grown in Ocean biomes or with an Ocean Filter
- Can be planted on any blocks with materials clay, ground, rock, and sand, including the following: clay, dirt, stone, and sand. The full list includes any blocks with appropriate materials.
- Grows in 3 stages; seedling, empty, and full
- Right-click a 3rd stage to drop an aeros bulb and leave a 2nd stage
- Break to receive seeds.
- Small chance to drop seeds on harvest. Small chance to drop Mystic Aeros Bulb instead of normal one.
- Grow to the next stage with bonemeal.
- Generates in desert biomes
- Can be planted on sand, red sand, hardened clay, and stained clay.
- Grows in 5 stages; small, medium 1, medium 2, full, and healthy or dead
- Most likely will grow into healthy, but small chance to turn into a dead bush
- Right-click a full or healthy stage to drop 1-2 branches
- Break to receive a small stage
- Small chance to drop a small stage on harvest.
- Can be grown in any biome on sand or hardened/stained clay
- Grow to the next stage with bonemeal.
- Cannot grow to healthy or dead with bonemeal due to harvesting at full stage
- Generates as base block of reefs in Ocean biomes
- Rough Limestone can be crafted with 9 small coral or 4 large coral
- Rough Limestone can also be crafted with a flask of calcium hydroxide and a flask of carbonated water.
- Must be mined with any pickaxe
Treated Wood and Sealed Glass
- Treated wood is crafted from planks, clay, and a dye.
- Treated wood can be crafted into slabs.
- Sealed glass is crafted from treated wood, glass, and rubber.
- Both can be broken easily and picked up without silk touch.
Ocean Floor Sediment
- Naturally generates in Deep Ocean biomes overriding a lot of gravel.
- Can be harvested by hand, but the best tool is a shovel
- Can be collected with a Silk Touch shovel
- When broken without Silk Touch, there is a guaranteed drop of either dirt, gravel, sand, or 4 clay balls.
- There is a chance for items from a drop table to drop. The chances are significantly improved with the Fortune enchantment on a shovel.
- Among the drops are gold, diamonds, tools, wood, and valuable dust, along with a wide variety of other things.
Greek Fire Brazier
The Greek Fire Brazier acts as a 2-block-tall lightsource. The top block provides the light. When placed with the bottom half in water, the light level will remain the same, and the bottom block will act like a water block. When placed with the top block in water, the brightness greatly increases, and both blocks act like water blocks.
- Grows from sponge spores
- Dry sponge absorbs a volume of water blocks on contact and becomes wet sponge
- Wet sponge can be smelted into dry sponge
- There are 2 variants: red and yellow
- Dry sponge can be crafted down into sponge items
- Crafting recipe determines type
- There are 4 types: Ender, Fresh, Swamp, and Ocean
- Filters can be used to grow plants outside their native biome
- Incompatible filters can be used to prevent a plant’s growth in the native biome
- There is a limit to both the radius that can be filtered and the number of blocks that can be filtered.
- The filter only works through water blocks and water plants, not solid blocks
- Lobster mobs are naturally attracted to Lobster Cages
- Lobster mobs will automatically get into an empty lobster cage if close enough
- Collect the lobster from the cage by right-clicking with an empty hand
- Right-click on an empty compressor with an air tank to put the air tank in.
- Shift-right-click with an empty hand on an air compressor containing an air tank to receive the air tank.
- Continuously power and unpower the compressor to fill an air tank. Every 3 changes results in one breath of air (on-off-on / off-on-off).
- The compressor may be powered directly or indirectly (through a block)
- When close enough to the compressor, there will be a visual similar to a nameplate above it showing the amount of air in the air tank.
- There is a glitch where the visual will not change when powering with a comparator, but the air tank still fills.
- If RF compatibilities are enabled, the air compressor uses 10 RF/t instead of alternating redstone power.
Algae Chips are an inefficient food, but can be easily obtained because of algae’s quick growth. Algae chips can also be used as green dye in recipes using the Ore Dictionary
Crispy seaweed is an inefficient food, but can be easily obtained with a large supply of seaweed. It has no current other uses.
Raw Calamari drops from killing squids.
Calamari has multiple forms it can be consumed in. Raw calamari can be related to raw beef. Calamari Steak can be related to (beef) Steak. Fried calamari rings are better than mushroom stew.
Sushi can be crafted with any raw fish or any cooked fish. Sushi (Cooked Fish) fills more hunger than Sushi (Raw Fish). If you have a preference for unusual foods, you may want to try the Pumpkin Spice Sushi.
Lobster Mobs spawn naturally in the world. When killed, they drop lobster meat, whick can be cooked. The Lobster Item obtained from trapping a lobster in a lobster cage can be cooked into a Boiled Lobster or cut up with a sushi knife in crafting to give lobster meat. The boiled lobster can be cut up with a sushi knife in crafting to obtain cooked lobster meat.
Aeros Bulb and Mystic Aeros Bulb
Both Aeros and Mystic Aeros bulbs are obtained from Aeros Plantae. Players can only consume Aeros Bulbs when their air meter is less than full while under water. A normal Aeros Bulb will restore up to 2 “bubbles” on the meter. A Mystic Aeros bulb will not restore air, but instead will give the player the Water Breathing effect for a few seconds, saving more air than a normal Bulb would provide. Aeros bulbs can be brewed into Water Breathing potions.
Tools and Weapons
- There are 2 types: Iron and Gold
- Iron acts as a stone sword, gold as a gold sword
- Using a gold knife to get meat from a lobster in crafting gets 4 meat instead of 3
- In the image of crafting the knife, you may use a gold ingot in place of iron, and string in place of seaweed.
- There is a trident for every vanilla material, plus bone, emerald, and netherbrick
- Acts as a sword of the corresponding material.
- Hold right-click to charge a ranged stab, which is basically a normal attack with boosted reach. Holding for longer and being closer to the target both increase the damage, and attacking quickly or being further away decreases the damage done.
- Can be used to efficiently break cobwebs, hay blocks, and chests.
- There are 3 types of Air Tank: Small, Large and Creative
- The Small tank holds 200 Breaths and the Large holds 800 breaths
- The Creative Air Tank holds 1 breath, but it never depletes
- The electrolyzer is used in crafting and has no world-interaction uses.
Salt Water -> Sodium Hydroxide
Greek Fire & Greek Fire Grenades
Greek Fire is a strange substance that burns on and in water. In this mod, Greek fire is a fairly cheap and powerful tool and weapon. It can be placed on water and spreads. When placed underwater, it rises to the surface. A dispenser can be used to place greek fire from a flask or throw a grenade. Greek fire blocks tend to fall if they can't be supported by adjacent blocks. Grenades can be thrown (pullback duration does not impact distance) and explode in a 5x5 area. Greek fire flasks can be used to place a Greek fire block, and are made from tar, quicklime, and gunpowder.
- The Dive mask helps the wearer see beter under water
- The dive mask can be “upgraded” with certain items in the anvil to give it the respiration enchantment.
- Mask + redstone dust + 4 levels = Mask w/ Respiration I
- Mask w/ Resp. I + glowstone dust + 8 levels = Mask w/ Resp. II
- Mask w/ Resp II + ghast tear + 12 levels = Mask w/ Resp III
- This upgrading can be done with a mask that has already been enchanted
Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- The BCD allows the player to breathe under water and swim more efficiently
- The BCD only works when it has an air tank
- Right-click with an air tank in hand to put it in the BCD. If the BCD already has one, they will be traded out.
- Shift-right-click with a BCD containing an air tank to remove the air-tank
- The BCD has 3 states: Negative, Neutral, and Positive buoyancy.
- Negative state is default, and the player swims normally.
- Neutral state allows the player to ‘fly’ underwater.
- Positive state causes the player to float upwards while in water.
- Changing state from Negative-Neutral or Neutral-Positive costs 1 breath, while changing from Negative-Positive costs 2.
- There are 2 keybindings to change the state, up (neg-neu-pos-neg…) and down (neg-pos-neu-neg…), which are configurable in settings.
- The BCD’s tool tip provides information on remaining air and current state.
- The wet suit allows the player to swim slightly faster, but is primarily aesthetic, since normal pants look weird with the rest of the dive gear.
- The wet suit can be dyed any of the vanilla 16 colors
- Flippers significantly increase the player’s swim speed, but decrease the movement speed out of water
Raw Rubber, Rubber Ball, and Neoprene Textile
- Raw rubber is obtained from crafting 2 Guayule Branches with a Flask of Sodium Hydroxide, or 1 Guayule Branch with a Flask of Limewater
- Rubber Balls are obtained from cooking raw rubber in a furnace.
- Neoprene textiles are obtained from crafting a rubber ball with any color wool block
- Flasks are used in crafting various items.
- Right-click an empty flask on a water block to get a Flask of Water. Doing so in an ocean biome will give a Flask of Salt Water.
- Electrolyze salt water to obtain sodium hydroxide.
- Dissolve quicklime to obtain a Flask of Limewater
- Drop a Flask of Water on top of a lit furnace for an item cooking duration to obtain a flask of carbonated water.
- Craft Limewater with Carbonated water to obtain Limestone (the Lime Cycle)
- An empty flask can be filled with salt water using a wet sponge.
- Quicklime is obtained by smelting limestone in a furnace.
- Craft quicklime with a Flask of Water to get a Flask of Limewater
- Craft 4 quicklime wth a blaze powder to get 4 glowstone dust.
- Tossing quicklime into water will result in an explosion. A larger stack results in a larger explosion. A stack of 64 quicklime can easily kill a player with no armor, and a single quicklime item does no damage.
- Valuable dust is obtained as a somewhat rare drop from Ocean Floor Sediment.
- It acts as a large variety of metal dusts, including redstone.
- The dust it acts as is preferential to a specific list, starting with orichalcum, gold, redstone, etc.
- If no other mods are installed, valuable dust easily acts as a replacement for redstone dust since no metal dusts exist in vanilla Minecraft.
- The Red-Iron Chip is a crafting ingredient for various technologies in the mod, such as the air compressor, water filters, and electrolyzer.
Tar and Tar Soaked Fibre
Tar is obtained using a Tar Kiln (Structure) by dropping an empty flask on the limestone slab of the structure and lighting the log of the structure on fire with either a flint and steel or Greek fire flask and waiting 10 seconds. (See Tar Kiln in the Structures section for crafting images.)
Tar Soaked Fibre is a fuel source equivalent to coal and charcoal (smelts 8 items). And is crafted with a Tar Flask and leaves, wool, tall grass, cobweb, or wheat.
- Spawns in ocean type biomes and beaches
- Drops raw lobster when killed
- Naturally wanders toward water and lobster traps
- Always hostile and tried to deal damage to the player in all difficulties
- Spawns in all difficulties
- Dies of “drowning” damage if out of water for too long.
- Spawns in all water type biomes, including oceans, swamps, and rivers
- Spawn with rates equal to fishing chances (cod are most common, clown are least)
- There are 4 types: Cod, Salmon, Puffer, and Clown
- When killed, they drop 1 vanilla fish items that matches their type.
- Puffer fish will puff up and poison players that get too close.
The Tar Kiln is a small structure made mostly of limestone and takes up less that a 3x3x3 space. Once the Tar Kiln is constructed, drop an empty flask on the limestone slab then light the log on fire. After 10 seconds, the log will burn up, a charcoal will drop, and the flask will fill with Tar. The tar kiln can be reused by placing another log.
Materials: 6x limestone blocks, 1x limestone slab, 1x any solid block, 1x any log type. In the diagram below, glass can be replaces with any block, including air. Stone can be replaced with any solid block.
Build bottom to top:
Front view during use:
Ships and Wrecks
Ships and ship wrecks naturally generate in the world. There are 3 themes for the ships, and each has a respective ship wreck. Ship and wreck spawning rates can be altered in the AlgaeCraft config.All ships should work with Archemedes' Ships.
Small ships and wrecks consist of a wooden hull, a front deck, a captain's quarters, and dispenser "canons." Small ships were often used by kingdoms to transport small amounts of supplies and valuables with enough firepower to make it to their destination safely.
Large ships were used to transport massive quantities of valuables and were often equipped with Greek Fire for protection of the contained goods. Large ships not only have chests of supplies for soldiers, they contain resources in their hulls. These resources could be farmed goods, new technology, and even valuable mined materials.
Desert "Egypt" Ship
Desert ships often belonged to any of 3 desert factions. They have a giant desert symbol painted on their sail in a color representative of their faction. These ships were used for trade of treasures, such as emeralds, lapis lazuli, and gold, but a majority of their haul was unwanted sand.
AlgaeCraft will automagically try to detect Thaumcraft on startup, but does not require Thaumcraft to function. If TC is detected, AlgaeCraft will enable all features that require Thaumcraft. These include giving TC aspects to items and blocks, registering farmable blocks with TC golems, adding a couple Infernal Forge bonuses, along with any number of Thaumcraft-related features that are added. This Thaumcraft Compatability can be disabled in the AlgaeCraft config.
- New aspect that is obtained from various AlgaeCraft items and blocks
- Consists of Aqua and Tenebrae
- Planned to be used in a few recipes in the future
RF Power Compatibility
AlgaeCraft will automatically try to detect CoFH API, part of CoFH Core or CoFHLib, on startup, but does not require either to function. If the API is detected, AlgaeCraft will enable all features that require it. For now, this means changing Air Compressors to consume 10 RF/tick and will fill air tanks at 1 breath/10RF, causing the air compressor to run faster than the standard version, filling 1 breath every tick instead of every 3 at max. There may be future alterations for AlgaeCraft blocks and items to require RF. RF power compatibility can be disabled in the AlgaeCraft config.
For now there are no plans to update the mod, but if I do update to a newer version, here's a list of features I've considered adding:
- Oysters, pearls, and Bauble compatibility/features
- Better Sushi and other foods (maybe drinks)
- Armored dive suits and equipment
- Fishing gear and Harpoon guns
- Better boats
- Giant crabs (crab armor?)
- Hadal Zone dimension with new blocks, ores, structures, hostiles, and maybe a boss (less likely feature)
- Thaumcraft stuff: Thaumium Trident, Neptune’s Trident, magic dive gear, etc.
- Thermal Expansion stuff: RF for water filters and electrolyzer, electronic dive equipment
1.5.10 Forge -
- Changed AlgaeCraft mod detection to require CoFH API to activate RF features instead of Thermal Expansion
- Lobster cages with blue lobsters will now spawn blue lobsters when broken
- Fixed in-game mod description from "you thirst" to "your thirst", because grammar.
1.5.9 Forge -
- Added blue Lobster variant (1/5000 chance of spawning)
- Added tan dye and tan wool
- Added naturally generating ships and ship wrecks
- Added many new config options to customize world gen and mod functionality
- Improved internal Structure methods and file system
- Structures may be created and altered in algaecraft/structures folder in the config folder
- Added commands "/acimport [x] [y] [z] [structure name]" and "/acexport [x1] [yz] [z1] [x2] [y2] [z2] [xCenter] [yCenter] [zCenter] [structure name] <block ids to ignore>"
1.5.8 Forge - NOTICE for Servers: Upon updating to this or a later version, all players MUST use at least this version.
- Fixed Seaweed not growing
- Fixed Algae breaking in swamp biomes
- Fixed crashes with BCD and Air tank
- Made Greek Fire bombs more powerful
- Added config for Fish and Lobster spawning weights
- Added config to toggle Sponges detecting neighboring block changes (not recommended to turn off)
- Improved packets (client-server)
- Improved swim gear to allow for smoother swimming control
- Fish now avoid the topmost water block.
1.5.7 Forge -
-Fixed Braziers not dropping when block below them destroyed.
-Fixed infinitely flowing water glitch with Braziers.
-Fixed Water filters not updating where coords add up to a negative number (x+y+z<0).
-Optimized several sections of code, decreasing any lag caused by Algaecraft
-Added config options to change growth rates of all farmables.
-Added config option to change update rate of water filters
-Added Thaumcraft aspects to items/blocks added in AC1.5.6
1.5.6 Forge -
- Greek fire, greek fire flask, greek fire brazier, and greek fire grenade.
- Tar flask (used for greek fire) and tar soaked fibre (new fuel source)
- Tar Kiln structure and implemented an entire system to make adding structures easier in the future.
- Helper tool tips to certain flasks with non-conventional crafting (Water flasks, Carbonated water, and Tar)
- A texture for the 2 middle-stages of guayule.
- Puffer fish poisoning range reduced
- Removed water dripping through treated wood
- Config biome definitions now used in world generation.
- Fresh and Salt water filters now impact how flasks are filled (fresh water filter is dominant)
- Experimental lag-reduction fix to Coral; let me know if problems occur with planting/growing coral. If no problem is reported by the next release, the change will be applied to all blocks affected by water filters.
1.5.5 Forge -
- Added config option to disable generation of Guayule in the world, effectively disabling most tech parts of the mod unless another mod is installed that adds a way to get rubber.
- Made a ton of fixes to make AlgaeCraft work on servers including adding alternate recipes, changing TileEntity Registration, and handling of BCD keybinding (no gameplay changes).
1.5.4 Forge -
-Removed flowered variety of Great Lake biome as a separate biome ID
-Made compatible with Java 6 and 7 to prevent related crashes
-Added special wetsuit varieties and recipes
-May have added ability to create custom wetsuit skins through resource packs (untested)
1.5.3 Forge -
-Fixed infinite lobster glitch
-Fixed middleclick (pickblock) on water filters
-Switched coral->limestone crafting to use oredictionary so the recipe shows in NEI
1.5.2 Forge -
- Fixed crash when providing an alternating redstone current to an empty air compressor.
- Air compressor can now be powered through adjacent blocks as well as directly
- Fixed not being able to craft small coral into dye
- Algae chips can now be used as green dye
1.5.1 Forge -
- Fixed sponge spores not growing into full blocks because of invalid override
- Fixed crash from dry sponge blocks absorbing sponge spores, coral, or other water "plant"
- Slightly reduced BCD "flight" speed in neutral buoyancy
1.5.0 Forge -
- Sponges are now 1.8 sponges brought into 1.7! The yellow sponges keep their ID, so they will be converted into vanilla sponges in 1.8.
- Wet sponge can be crafted with an empty flask to give a dry sponge and flask of salt water (for easier crafting)
- Algae generates as single blocks instead of clusters
- Seaweed generates in superchunks (3x3 chuck coordinates) in roughly 1/2 of all Deep Ocean chunks
- Seaweed no longer generates on stone "reefs"
- The Sushi Knife recipe now requires 1 seaweed or string and is no longer adaptable in the config.
- Coral reefs only use limestone (no sandstone/cobble option), geneate in a new shape, and generate based on superchunks in roughly 1/4 of all Ocean chunks
- Ocean Floor Sediment (Pelagic sediment was renamed) now replaces patches of gravel in the vanilla Deep Ocean biome.
-Coral no longer has suction under water, and uses metadata between 8 and 15 (sponges are still sucky on purpose)
-Lobster traps containing lobsters no longer cause flowing water
- Water mob spawning is fixed to have higher rates without overriding the vanilla biome.
- Fish drop their appropriate fish item
- Water filters have an algorithm for creating a list of filtered locations based on simple pathfinding so they only filter water in their own pool of water
- Air compressors can now adapt to use RF if Thermal Expansion is installed (change in config)
- All items are given Thaumcraft aspects when Thaumcraft is installed
- Neither Thermal Expansion nor Thaumcraft NEED to be installed for AlgaeCraft to work, but the adaptions are done if those mods are installed (unless the config says otherwise)
- Tridents are a melee weapon with an increased-range drawback attack, crafted with materials, sticks and seaweed
- Carbonated water can be made by dropping a flask of water on a burning furnace for a 1 item cooking duration
- Quicklime can be dissolved in a flask and combined with carbonated water in crafting to make limestone
- Quicklime explodes when dropped in water, with an explosion size dependent on item stack size.
- Valuable dust can be gotten from Ocean Floor Sediment and acts as redstone dust in crafting, or various metal dusts when other mods are installed, preferentially acting as gold dust first, followed by orichalcum, then redstone, then others.
- Treated wood (+slabs) and sealed glass are new aesthetic blocks
1.4.3(7) Forge - Fixes algae slowing effective area and allows blocks to replace algae rather than be placed on top.
- Adds a config option (ambientWaterMobs_max in the general category) that controls the spawn maximum (and in turn, spawn rates) or water mobs in the Ocean and Deep Ocean biomes.
1.4.3(6) Forge - Added German translations provided by LordEric
- Live Lobsters are now redish-black
- Fixed fish dorsal fin not rendering.
1.4.3(5) Forge - Attempt to fix squid not dropping items from other mods.
- Lobsters now pathfind to water sources, decreasing the chances of a lobster suffocating near a water source.
- Fixed lighting bugs with stairs and slabs.
1.4.3(4) Forge - Removed fish splashy sounds.
- Changed ocean biomes to spawn based on an altered waterCreature type.
- In oceans, there can be up to 256 water creatures in 17 chunks, allowing for a great increase in fish spawning and spawning of any water creatures registered to spawn in oceans, even from other mods.
- Made wet sponges work with containers from mods that use the FluidRegistry (e.g. Thaumcraft)
- Fixed guayule not having a chance to drop two bushes when fully grown and decreased time until guayule dies or thrives.
1.4.3(3) Forge - Fixed up some stuff.
1.4.3(2) Forge - SCUBA gear can now be repaired in an anvil; rubber for most, neoprene for wetsuit
- Fixed crash on startup if config says not to generate Deep Ocean biome
- Fixed dyeing damaged wetsuits completely repairs wetsuit in process.
1.4.3 Forge - Added quicklime (smelt limestone)
- Surround 1 blaze powder with 4 quicklime to get 4 glowstone dust.
- Added Fish mobs (normal, salmon, clown, and puffer)
- Attempt to fix random bug with air compressor eating up air tank in some cases.
- Fill a cauldron with water using a sponge while sneaking.
- Attempt to fix crashing if FogClarityAPI is not installed correctly.
- If config tells AlgaeCraft to not use the FogClarityAPI, Dive Masks give players nightvision when under water.
- Added crafting of limestone (4 full coral or 9 small coral of any color).
- Somewhat fixed lobsters being unable to climb 1-block jumps under water.
- Small alterations to code so AlgaeCraft no longer uses ModLoader components of Forge, for easier update to MC 1.7.
- Added ability to determine block model IDs for coral, seaweed, sponge, and algae in config (set to -1 by default to tell game to automatically choose an available ID).
- Other small alterations to the code that don't affect gameplay.
- Last content update before update to MC 1.7! (Will still fix bugs found in this version.)
1.4.2(4) Forge - Fixed server crash on startup. No need to update if you don't own a server.
- Includes early-WIP fish only available in spawn egg form.
1.4.2(3) Forge - Implemented some convenient crafting with flasks
- Fixed crafting with red sponges not working.
- Added "specialOutOfWaterCoralRendering" to config.
- Optional special rendering of coral, sponge, and seaweed; toggle in config, default is off
- Implemented airtank replacing methods for BCD and compressor (shifting)
- Last sponge in stack will automatically move to another stack if possible.
1.4.2(2) Forge - Naming bug fix
- Crafting fix
- Sponge fix
1.4.2 Forge - Updated to Minecraft 1.6.4. That's it.
1.4.1 Forge - This release contains everything from the previous 1.4.x releases with more.
- Added Air compressor
- Gave Dive Mask a screen overlay like pumpkin.
- Added Guayule plant and branches.
- Added Empty Flask, Fresh Water Flask, Salt Water Flask, and Flask of Sodium Hydroxide.
- Added raw rubber, rubber ball and Neoprene.
- Added colorable neoprene wet suit and flippers.
- Added crafting recipes for everything that was added.
- Guayule generates in desert biomes and red sponges generate in ocean biomes.
- Vanilla squid drop raw squid meat. AlgaeCraft squid still exist to prevent world corruption, but don't replace vanilla squid when spawning new entities.
- Probably some other stuff. If I remember anything, I'll add it to this list.
1.4.x.1 Unofficial Forge - This unofficial release contains some fixes, a new piece of SCUBA gear and a bunch of new config options!
- Attempt to fix server crash on coming into contact with algae.
- Keybinding for BCD should work with servers.
- Added wetsuit. Currently uncraftable. Can be dyed to any dye color.
- Added "usesFogClarityAPI" to config to determine if AlgaeCraft should attempt to use the FogClarityAPI. When false, the API doesn't have to be installed at all and AlgaeCraft will run noramlly, excluding special rendering with the SCUBA mask.
- In config, "allowCoralGrowthOn" now determines a list of block IDs that Coral can grow on.
- Added "allowSeaweedGrowthOn" to determine a list of block IDs that Seaweed can grow on.
- Added "oceanBiomeIDList" to config to determine a list of biome IDs that coral, seaweed and sponge can grow in and that reefs generate in. Standard depth range still applies.
- Changed "reefType" to "reefTypes". The variable is now a list of available reef material bases (cobblestone = 0, sandstone = 1, limestone = 2; default is only 2).
- Functionality of "canReefHaveMossyCobble" changed to include if sandstone reefs can have chiseled sandstone and if limestone reefs can have chiseled limestone.
- Textures for rubber, neoprene and guayule can now be found.
- NethanielShade temporarily retired. Wetsuit, rubber, neoprene, and electrolyzer textures by Azaka7. Guayule textures adapted from NethanielShade's guayule textures.
1.3.0(3) Forge - (for MC 1.5.2)
- Fixed bonemeal changing the metadata of any block to some degree.
1.4.x.0 Unofficial Forge - This unofficial release fixes several bugs from 1.3 versions and contains new features for testing, which can be found only in the creative inventory.
- Fixed block damage problem with bonemeal.
- Fixed Algae growing on land and replacing blocks.
- Probably other bug fixes I can't currently recall.
- Config variable "algaeBiomeIDList" for changing biomes algae can grow in (for use with other biome mods).
- Config variable "allowCoralGrowthOn" not working, but hints at future customizations.
- SCUBA Goggles, air tank and BCD up for testing. Key bindings don't yet work on servers. No crafting yet.
- SCUBA Goggles require FogClarityAPI to work (see install instructions).
- Added limestone, only found in creative so far.
- New texture artist: NethanielShade.
1.3.0(2) Forge - (for MC 1.5.2) Server bug fix. This fix will be added for 1.6.2 when basic SCUBA gear is added, which is planned to be relatively soon.
1.3.2 Forge - Added "knifeCrafting (see forum for syntax)" to Config file. More info above.
1.3.1 Forge - Updated to MC 1.6.2!
- Added entityLobster to config to change the Lobster entity ID for compatibility (< or = 127)
- Added entityMeatySquid to config to change the AlgaeCraft Squid ID (< or = 127)
1.3.0 Forge (still for MC 1.5.2)
- Added Deep Ocean biome
- Added genDepOcean to config to decide if you want Deep Ocean to generate (default true)
- Added deepOceanBiomeID to config for better compatability with other biome mods.
- Added "Aeros Plantae" (Air Plant) to generate in small amounts in Deep Ocean biome.
- Added Aeros Bulbs, Aeros Plantae seeds and Potion of Water Breathing (with variations).
- Added Pelagic sediment as floor block for Deep Ocean.
- Added Golden Knife (Cutting knife variation)
- Added AlgaeCraft Mod tab to Creative inventory.
- Fixed block update glitch with sponge items while removing water.
1.2.3 Forge - Alterations to default item ids to make me happy.
- Player can now choose reef generation type using config variable reefType
1.2.2 (2) Forge - Fixed Crash when attacking Lobster.
1.2.2 Forge - Alterations to default item ids to make Forge happy.
- canReefHaveMossyCobble in the config now works.
1.2.1 (3 - 5) Forge - Attempts to fix the server bug. Fixed in 1.2.1(5).
1.2.1 (2) Forge - Takes longer to break Filters
1.2.1 Forge - Added water filters and Red-Iron chips
Attempt to fix server bug.Failed
1.2.0 Forge - Updated to MC 1.5.2!
-Items (Lobster, Boiled Lobster, Raw Lobster, cooked lobster)
-Lobster Cage (Block)
-Basic sushi (cooked and raw fish)
-Slightly improved reef generation to reduce items dropping
1.1.4(3) Forge - Fixed server bug dealing with algae block.
1.1.4(2) Forge - Hopefully fixed all crash-causing server-related problems.
1.1.4 Forge - Small edit to try to fix a server error.
- Removed "Non-Existing Coral" from creative inventory.
- Added config file for editing item and block ID values.
1.1.3 Forge - First release for Minecraft Forge ModLoader. Same as other 1.1.3.
1.1.3 - Fixed algae duplication bug when algae is placed in a non-swamp biome.
- Fixed infinite bonemeal usage on sponge and coral.
1.1.2 - If 1.1.1 made minecraft crash, this version should have it fixed
1.1.1 - Fixed not getting bowl back when eating Fried Calamari Rings
1.1.0 - Update to MC 1.4.6:
-Fixed floating coral
-Small coral grow into big coral given time or bonemeal.
-New worlds generate "AlgaeCraft Squid", which drop raw squid, instead of normal Squid. AlgaeCraft Squid have their own spawn egg.
-You can craft "Cutting Knives" with a stick and an iron ingot up-right diagonal to it. The knives act like stone swords.
-Knives allow the player to get meat from vanilla squid found in worlds already generated.
-You can cook raw squid in a furnace to recieve "Calimari Steak"
-Craft a knife, brown mushroom, bowl, and calamari steak in any order to get "Fried Calamari Rings". You WILL get your knife back, but it will take damage.
1.0.1 - First Release
Terms and Conditions & Modpacks
AlgaeCraft is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
In other words:
AlgaeCraft may only be redistributed freely under these conditions:
- The copy of AlgaeCraft is Free. The redistributor may not sell copies of AlgaeCraft.
- Credit MUST be given to the creator of AlgaeCraft (Azaka7).
- AlgaeCraft may only be used in modpacks* if the modpack is free and credit is given to the creator of AlgaeCraft.
AlgaeCraft may be decompiled for the purpose of studying the code. If the code is altered and redistributed, the resulting mod may only be distributed under a license equal to or more strict than this. The mod must also be free.
AlgaeCraft may be used in YouTube videos if a link to this Minecraft Forums page is given in the description. If the video is part of a series, the link must be provided in at least one video.
* A "modpack" is a collection of modifications (mods) used and/or redistributed as one set.
Mar 14, 2013HitchH1k3r posted a message on [1.7.10] [Forge] Torch Levers (and more) Version 1.4.2 (Updated 2015-8-13)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Torch Levers Mod adds several security themed blocks to the game. Whether you want to keep a room hidden by illusions and secret levers, or place deadly traps in your fortress -- the Torch Levers Mod has something for you.
Spotlight thanks to captainsparklez (Version 1.3.3)Spotlight thanks to gamingflames (Version 1.4.2)
German Mod Review thanks to CebraxLP (Version 1.3.3)
Short spotlight thanks to XerainGaming (Version 1.3.2)
Longer spotlight thanks to drachronic (Version 1.3.1)
Spotlight thanks to SirAaronII (Version 1.3.2)
Spotlight thanks to TeamTwiistz (Version 1.3.1)
Spotlight thanks to Jenniplex (Version 1.3.1)
Polish Spotlight thanks to GraczWilliam (Version 1.3.1)
Spotlight thanks to Brinko54 (Version 1.1)
Russian Spotlight thanks to Ksardeks (Version 1.2.1)
Spotlight thanks to Bazillau (Version 1.0)
Spotlight thanks to piedudeaus (Version 1.1)
Spotlight thanks to fullmetalDrake (Version 1.1)
German Mod Review thanks to Ollixxl (Version 1.1)
Mod Review thanks to BlackWidowSJ (Version 1.0)
This mod has moved here!
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Dec 6, 2010simo_415 posted a message on Single Player Commands [V4.9] - Official Download [SPC] [+NoClip]Posted in: Minecraft ModsSingle Player Commands (SPC)Version 4.9 for Minecraft 1.6.2
If you're looking for a server, or need to contact me, currently the best place is through this PvP survival server: pvp.darkmines.net.
Download Automated Installation [COMING SOON]
for a video tutorial on how to use the installer
Download Manual Installation [Preferred] - 
NEW INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE
Item and Block codes
For Minecraft 1.6.2 - Download Here
Big thanks to q3hardcore for many of the new features
/killall and /butcher now work
Compatability with Mod Loader, PlayerAPI and Forge
The current SPC installer is broken, a new one is being worked on which will be out in a few weeks (hopefully)
New installation instructions, below.
Many other things
How to install (Minecraft 1.6.2)
1. Close Minecraft launcher (if open)
2. Navigate to where minecraft is installed (eg: on Windows %appdata%/.minecraft)
3. Go to versions and copy the 1.6.2 directory and name it something else (eg: 1.6.2.mods). Alternatively, if you have done this for another mod already backup the Minecraft JAR.
4. Open the jar file (using an archive utility, such as 7zip) in the mod directory you created (eg: 1.6.2.jar) and copy all of the files into it except for WorldEdit.jar
5. Delete the files in the META-INF directory except for MANIFEST.MF
6. Close the jar file
7. Copy WorldEdit.jar into .minecraft/bin
8. Rename the jar file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.jar)
9. Rename the json file to the same name as the directory (eg: 1.6.2.mods.json)
10. Open the json file in a text editor and the line that contains the id (eg: "id": "1.6.2") change it to the same name as the directory (eg: "id": "1.6.2.mods")
11. Save and close the json file.
12. Start up the Minecraft launcher
13. Create a new profile
14. Select the version that you just created (eg: 1.6.2.mods)
15. Select the rest of your settings.
16. Launch the game.
Note: Using a 3rd party launcher such as Magic Launcher may save you a lot of time in managing mods.
Code is open source at: https://github.com/simo415/spc
For more information on commands use /help in game or visit http://youtube.com/user/spcmod
Periodically I will put up a picture and video which I think are good representations as to what Single Player Commands is capable of. If you would like to get your picture or video featured here please send me a link (via PM or post) and if I like them they will get featured.
Note: Videos should focus on SPC and can be any length (preferably at least 30 seconds)
Stuck on a command, confused or just looking for something new? Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/spcmod for a simple demo of most of the commands this mod provides.
To bring up the command "console" type 'T' then type in the command. Below is a brief run through of the command list:
ADMIN: Due to the number of youtube links here, this content has been removed.
For a list of WorldEdit commands please visit the WorldEdit wiki page: http://wiki.sk89q.co...dEdit/Reference
//limit - Set a maximum number of blocks to change at most for all operations. This only affects yourself. Use this to prevent catastrophic accidents. This command will not override the limit in the configuration if it is set.
//brush clipboard - Switch to the clipboard tool.
//brush cylinder [-h] [height] - Switch to the cylinder brush tool.
//brush smooth [iterations] - Smooth the region.
//brush sphere [-h] - Switch to the sphere brush tool.
//mask - Clear the mask
//mask - Set a mask
//mat - Change the material used by your current brush.
//size - Change the size of the current brushes
//chunkinfo - Get the filename of the chunk that you are in.
//delchunks - Generate a shell script to delete chunks.
//listchunks - Print a list of used chunks.
//clearclipboard - Clear your clipboard.
//copy - Copies the currently selected region. Be aware that it stores your position relative to the selection when copying.
//cut - Cuts the currently selected region.
//flip [dir] - Flip the clipboard.
//load - Load .schematic into clipboard.
//paste [-ao] - Pastes the clipboard.
//rotate - Rotate the clipboard.
//save - Save clipboard to .schematic.
//search - Search for an item by its name.
//worldedit reload - Reloads WorldEdit's configuration.
//worldedit tz - Set your timezone. This is temporary.
//worldedit version - Gets WorldEdit's version.
//cyl [height] - Create a vertical cylinder.
//forestgen [type] [density] - Make a forest.
//hcyl [height] - Create a vertical hollow cylinder.
//hsphere [raised?] - Create a hollow sphere.
//pumpkins - Make a pumpkin forest
//sphere [raised?] - Create a sphere.
//ascend - Go up one level.
//ceil [clearance] - Get to the ceiling.
//descend – Go down one level.
//jumpto - Jump to the block that you are looking at.
//thru - Go through the wall that you are looking at.
//unstuck - Go up to the first free spot.
//up [distance] - Go up some distance.
//clearhistory - Clear your history.
//redo [number of steps] - Redo your last (undo) action. This command replays back history and does not repeat the command.
//undo [number of steps (default – last)] - Undo your last action.
//move [count] [direction] [leave-id] - Move the selection's contents. A block can be specified to fill in the left over area.
//overlay - Place a block on top of blocks inside the region.
//outline - Build walls, floor, and ceiling.
//regen - Regenerate the selection region.
//replace - Replace all non-air blocks blocks inside the region.
//replace - Replace all blocks of the specified block(s) with another block inside the region.
//set - Set all blocks inside the selection region to a specified block.
//smooth [iterations] - Smooth the selection's heightmap.
//stack [count] [direction] - Stacks the selection.
//walls - Build the walls of the region (not including ceiling and floor).
Oct 25, 2012rich1051414 posted a message on Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.3.2 RPG UI and Damage Amount ModPosted in: Minecraft ModsDamage Indicators
This is a little mod I made for myself back in 1.2.5(there is no 1.2.5 release, dont ask), and I quickly rewrote it for 1.4.2 as I think others would appreciate it too. It was originally thrown together as a fancy debugging tool, but it gives the game a bit of a... rpg feel, so I thought I would release it.
When anything living takes damage, the damage they took will bounce off their head, with a cool little effect.
Now shows the Mob portrait preview with current health when you mouse over mobs! Every registered Mob type(mod mobs too) can have this preview adjusted using config files, so full compatibility is easy.
Have a mob displaying incorrectly? Press period and click the Advanced button and descriptions for the adjustments are listed.
Preview in action:Do not like the new skin? Open up the repositioning GUI and turn it off(Period key(Fullstop) is default, rebind it in Controls).Here is some screenshots of the repositioning GUI:
Receive a donators cape and sparkles for donating 5 or more USD
Installation:Pickup Forge. You can Find it here. Watch the installation video below if you need help installing. Then Place the DamageIndicators zip in the mods folder.
Installation Video by oSPARKSo[media][/media]
Old Versions:DamageIndicators[1.5.2]v184.108.40.206DamageIndicators[1.5.1]v2.6.2DamageDamageIndicators[1.5.0]v2.5.1 DamageIndicators[1.4.7]v2.4.8DamageIndicators[1.4.6][1.4.7]v2.3.7DamageIndicators[1.4.5]v220.127.116.11DamageIndicators[1.4.6]v2.2.6 Damage Indicators [1.4.5]v1.1.6 Damage Indicators [1.4.2]v1.1.4 DamageIndicators [1.3.2] v1.0.1
Fixed Online Compatibility.[1.6.X]v18.104.22.168:
Fixed servers from crashing if put in mods server side.
Fixed configuration issues when changing minecraft versions.3.1.0:
Added experimental target locking. Disabled by default, it may be buggy so you must manually enable in the configuration.
Fixed a texture stretching issue with health bars of skins.3.0.10:
Fix for the advanced gui when hitting the save button.3.0.9:
Fixes various config related issues. Delete your Damage Indicators config if you continue to have issues.3.0.8:
Fixed smp related issues with capes.Fixed a EntityPlayer casting error that caused minecraft to crash.Fixed the updater to still download the donators list if they have disabled update checking.Moved the cape location to a standard location so image loading failures should not happen anymore.Added an error handler to deal with the rare instance of a corrupted main config, automatically resetting it to default. (Game may still crash, but defaults will be restored on the next start).3.0.7:
Fixes a critical smp crash.3.0.6:
Fixed an issue with capes sometimes not loading for other donators when in smp.Made the particle effect much more subtle.Reimplimented High Compatibility Rendering, to hopefully fix optifine issues.Added an alternate render method, which may fix render conflicts with other mods.3.0.5:
Fix for language related issues.Fixed donator capes not loading properly.3.0.4:
Out of beta now.The last of the bugs with menus and other various issues and crashes should now be fixed.Refresh button added to the skins menu to make it easier to skin.Fixed an issue that caused duplicate entries to appear in the skin menu.Automatically defaults the skin to a valid skin location if the one in the config is incorrect.Fixed the default skin location to be an actual skin location.Fixed the advanced gui so it now should be working correctly again.Fixed the repositioning gui fully and returned all the previous functions.Fixed the crash when typing /help, and fixed a bug with /direload not working in single player.3.0.3BETA:
Started adding in a lang file so the mod can be fully translated, more keys coming in future versions.Reloading skins now also reloads the skin.cfg.Fixed the mcmod.info file, so now version checking should be accurate.3.0.2BETA:
Many many bug fixes.A few features not done yet, but should be disabled for now.Unskinned version has been removed. A skinned version imitating its plain appearance may return(if someone in the community puts one together).22.214.171.124:
Tight up some loose ends on some remaining bugs and oddities with 126.96.36.199.0.0BETA:
First 1.7.2 release.This is a preview, I know there are lots of bugs, but it should be functional.188.8.131.52:
Final update for 1.6.4 before fousing on 1.7.2.Added a configuration option to disable shadowing for optifine compatibility.Added a configuration option to disable critical hits.Added an experimental hook to catch arrow criticals, may or may not work.184.108.40.206:
Fixed a bug with frames with trusses mod, and with the transparent block passthrough for mouseovers:Mouseovers now behave as expected, and will still give mouseovers if you have your crosshairs between the frame and on a mob, but will not induce lag.220.127.116.11:
Critical hits will now pop off an additional text indicator.Add colors should now be fixed, and shadow color should nowrender properly on popoffs.18.104.22.168:
LAN tested and should be working as intended now.Fixed an issue that could of caused popoffs to spam indefinitely.22.214.171.124:
Fixed a bug that could cause over flow errors from opengl to flood the console.Started implementing lan support, although may still be a little buggy.126.96.36.199:
Fixed an issue with buggy drivers that caused this mod to be unusable.188.8.131.52:
Added a bugfix for mods that use entities that extend a living entity, but never actually register the entity, leading to a null pointer.Fixed a rendering glitch with some mods due to a workaround to prevent name tags from rendering.Added a different workaround that should universally disable nameplates but still allows all calls to execute.The old mob rendering can be enforced by enabling the alternate rendering method option.184.108.40.206:
Added 2 new configuration options:Alternate Render Method - This uses an alternate hook to render damage indicators, in case you have an incompatible mod installed.High Compatibility Mod - This will perform additional resets to ensure higher compatibility with mods with leaking set attributes. This will, however, decrease performance, so use it only if you have problems.Both of these options can be found in the Repositioning gui as well, so you do not even need to modify the config manually.All of the gui's have been tweaked to fix a few lingering bugs from minecraft changes.When in any of the guis, the mob or player displayed will follow your cursor around the screen.Mouse overs in the advanced gui now work off of real time, and will not fail to fade in and out if you have a high framerate anymore.220.127.116.11:
Advanced Configurations cleaned up and now no longer exist inside it's own folder.Entities are now sorted and categorized by the mod they belong to.Added Configuration corruption detection and recreation to help prevent crashes related to data corruption.Instead of creashing, you now will get a warning in the log, and the configuration is recreated(and consequently, reset unless it had been successfully read since the last time minecraft started).Because of the massive changes and improvements, old entity specific configurations will be lost.18.104.22.168:
Fix for flicker when portrait vanishes.Changed the portrait to hide based on a realtime clock, and not based on frame count. This will make the time the portrait vanishes consistent regardless of fps settings.Added config option to hide Boss Health.22.214.171.124:
Fix for occational console spam on servers.Fix for error on first time late entity registration.126.96.36.199:
Code cleanup and some performance tweaks.188.8.131.52:
Compatibility fixes with other gui mods.Fixed a console spamming problem when on a server.Fixed a missing entity texture spamming issue on clients.184.108.40.206:
Finished fixing a bug rendering particles on the wrong player.Included a local copy of the cape so download failures are no longer an issue.220.127.116.11:
Fixed cape not downloading if you have update alerts turned off.Cape downloading will attempt 3 times before giving up to help prevent the cape being white.Fixed particles rendering on the player instead of the actual donator they are looking at.Optimized popoffs, as they no longer have a damage limit, so much code could be removed.Corrected a possible bug with update checking.18.104.22.168:
Fixed some rendering inconsistencies in the unskinned version.Tweaked entity watching to be a bit more efficient.Added server motd processing.22.214.171.124:
Finished server support. Will now communicate with servers that have the mod or plugin(not ready yet).Three settings can be toggled, Mouseovers, popoffs, and potion effects.Servers running the forge mod will force all players to abide by the configuration it has set.Servers will deliver potion effect information to clients if potion effects are enabled on that server.Servers can reload damage indicators setting without actually restarting the server, by using direload from the console. This must be run as server from the physical console.Clients will let the player know when the server tells the client what it should or should not allow.Bukkit server plugin, when finished, will be permissions based. This will allow for area specific toggling of damage indicators features.As Always, running the mod on your server will not prevent people without damage indicators from joining.126.96.36.199:
Fixed skinless skin.Added "enemy" identification. If a mob or player attacks the player, their icon will temporarily be red.If a tamable animal targets you, or any of your pets, their icon will change red.Donators now recieve a Donators cape.Donator particles changed so they are less likely to appear greenish.188.8.131.52:
Fixed the scrollbar in the skin gui from not working correctly.184.108.40.206:
Fixed mouseovers not functioning correctly.GUI crashes and rendering issues fixed.Damage indicators moved back to a tick handler off of the render screen event for tukmc compatibility.Tweaks to the raytracer.Some methods rewritten and restructured for future optional server plugin support.220.127.116.11:
Fixed rendering problems with the chat bubbles mod.Fixed a possible crash on the advanced gui.Fixed Unskinned rendering on the advanced gui.18.104.22.168:
Fix for rendering oddities with various other hud mods.(Like Zan's Minimap)Reworked the update checking to be a bit smarter.Made Damage Indicators not crash a server if it is attempted to be run there, it simply won't do anything and inform the player.Called a later rendering call when available, to help trim off unwanted additional rendering.[22.214.171.124:
Fixed an issue with the new raytracer if a glass block is near the end of your view range.Fixed an issue with colors sometimes not saving correctly.Completely reworked the rendering on the popoffs. They have a new look, let me know what you think. This should also give a performance improvement.Reworked how popoffs are registered.126.96.36.199:
Fixed player not rendering and with wrong health information in the repositioning gui.Modified the raytracing to have the ability to pass through non-opaque blocks. Meaning you can target mobs and players through stuff like fences, and glass. This only iterates through at MOST 10 blocks before stopping, to prevent unintentional slowdowns.Added a fallback for strangely registered mobs, and will default to villager for positioning and scaling.Removed all references to ResourceLocations, and instead used an alternate method to load the resources. This should fix incompatibilities between versions, and may allow the mod to work in 1.6.1, but needs testing.Fixed the unskinned version from crashing the game.Optimized the color picker image generation code.188.8.131.52:
Fixed more than one potion box displaying from glitching.Fixed sky glitches and font display inconsistencies.184.108.40.206:
Fixed a rendering issue with potion effects.Enforcing Minecraft version 1.6.2 in the mcinfo for easier error handling.220.127.116.11:
Fixed a layering problem with the portrait.18.104.22.168:
Fixed Mobs disappearing in portraits when using optifine.Fixed a possible crash when clicking around in the advanced menu.Removed almost all attribute pushing when rendering, what this means to you is better performance on slower video cards.Fixed particles spawning out of control when a window that pauses the game is open.Gui rendering moved to forges new RenderInGameGuiEvent, so other mods that need to hide all of the ingamegui will also hide the portrait if needed.Donator particles a little more appearant.Particle Rendering moved back to the tesselator as the optifine bug was fixed.22.214.171.124:
Updated mod to support newer forges.Fixed a potential problem that may cause the skin to render multiple times a frame in some situations.Due to a hard drive failure, the code for my mod had to be recovered via deobfuscation, which due to compile time optimizations, may cause unpredictable behavior in some of that code. Although I am fairly sure I fixed the decompiler errors, one or two may remain, as it is impossible for me to notice them all. If you have any problems or weird behavior, please post them.126.96.36.199:
Donater perks added.Players who donate $5 or more will sparkle to other players running damage indicators.Please provide your in game name when donating and a day or so for me to receive and notice the donation. If you would rather not sparkle, just say so in your donation message.Potion effects fixed for ssp.Some balancing previously implemented reimplemented due to server admin concerns. Invisible players or mobs will not trigger the DI portrait to show.Potion Effects Totally disabled for SMP, currently mostly for balancing. There may be a server mod later to change this.188.8.131.52:
More classes cleaned up/removed for client side only.Particles now pop off heads correctly.Update notifications should now be correct.Damage numbers will no longer pop off yourself.184.108.40.206:
Fixed the way damage indicators handles health values, to get the ceiling instead of the floor, which was causing mobs to show 0 health when they really had greater than 0 but less than 1 health.Fixed my custom checkbox control to correctly bind the appropriate texture so now you can tell if the box is checked or not.220.127.116.11:
Fixed Advanced Compatibility Gui from crashing.Removed some dubugging code from the game.Removed more unnecessary classes.18.104.22.168:
1.6.1 Compatibility added.Thanks to the new way entity health is handled, damage indicators is now fully client side. Server no longer needs to have to mod installed.22.214.171.124:
Quick fix for healthbar text colors not working.2.7.0:
Added the ability to set text colors for custom skins. Check the skin.cfg in the included skins to see the new settings.A critical performance bug was fixed, slower computers should see a major difference.Popoff Handling Thread was redesigned so that minecraft will always have priority over it.2.6.9:
Restructured Skin handling to be easy to code with.Fixed some compatibility problems with various hud mods.Added Text ordering to skins. Olds skins will be unaffected, and the new settings can be found in the 3 provided skins.When someone is using a custom name for a mob, that name now appears in italics, as suggested by VorTr3x.2.6.8:
Moved texture loading to occur later, hopefully avoiding invisible inventory bugs.Changed the way textures are loaded to be more reliable and cleaner.Added some compatibility code to isolate my rendering from what occurs before and after.Fixed compatibility issues with GLSL shaders mod.2.6.7:
Turned off caching when scanning for resources, which could error out with older Sun VM versions of Java.Changed the config loading technique to extract the skin config using the same method used for skin textures. This should , I hope, fix this problem on Mac's.All the portrait rendering rewritten to favor efficiency. Some compatibility code was removed as it caused slow downs and it should no longer be required, so please report bugs.Entity health change monitoring further optimized.The additional packet to communicate max health removed as it caused problems.Max health is now communicated on a per-mob basis, meaning on server sided mods, the same entity type can have different max healths, and still report as expected, also, there is no longer a delay to display changed max health. This max health is suffixed to the end of the original packet, preserving backwards compatibility for servers and clients, while maintaining only a single packet.Particle rendering rewritten to function how I originally intended it to. Now, particles only appear on top of everything if you can actually see that mob, otherwise, it will render normally, meaning blocks that aren't transparent make the pop off not visible, however, will still appear on the other side of transparent blocks. This feature can be turned off in the config, however, is always on when on a SMP server, and will stay this way(in the future, servers will be able to allow this).Coming Soon:Initial Code rewriting started to support permissions and forced configurations. This will be ready for use soon.New Bukkit version to take advantage of the new max health communication.2.6.6:
Was not publically released. Too many changes and potential bugs.126.96.36.199:
Fix for class not found crash.2.6.5:
Added entity information caching to reduce the occurrence of incorrect entity information being displayed at the time the entity is visible.2.6.4:
Fixed rendering error on mob death when not using a skin.2.6,3:
Fixed flickering world issue when using optifine.Added client server syncing of max health values.Updates sent once a minute to reduce bandwidth utilization.Backwards compatibility left in for servers running the bukkit plugin.Bukkit plugin using this new feature coming soon.2.6.2:
Cleaned up some potential rendering glitches from left over code.Reimplemented older more compatible rendering if optifine is not installed.Added a check for optifine, to manual render particles to avoid render order particle bugs that prevent damage pop offs from being visible if rendering particles the typical way.Added a fallback routine to overcome issues with java versions/launchers causing the skins to not directly be detected.Cleaned up the advanced gui, save button now has more appropriate placement.Added a check so invalid values will default instead of crashing the client.Fixed some gui rendering issues with both skinned and unskinned portrait previews.Added additional rendering resets to encourage higher ui mod compatibility.2.6.1:
Fixed flickering on death that can occur on some systems.Added texture resetting as requested.2.6.0:
Optmizations to particle rendering. Profiling pointed at 75% reduced cpu time per particle, but actual results could vary. This will be apparent only in extreme circumstances, like mods that deal thousands of damage, or /kill.Optimizations to the hud display, and things moved around to ensure optimal performance given the situation. The hud does checks whether is should be shown or not earlier, so unnecessary code isnt run.Added additional class type checks to avoid crashes with mods that register non-EntityLiving entities as if it was a living entity.2.5.9:
Fix for possible invisible texture bugs beside some mods when using MultiMC.Possible fix for glerror spam, caused by java errors thrown by other mods. Please report if they continue.2.5.8:
Fixed HUD going white when you change texture packs in game.Possible fix for people incorrectly loading skin positional information from the skin.cfg.188.8.131.52:
Fixed a possible cause of lag while using the Advanced Gui.Fixed skin.cfg getting deleted after reading a skin installed using the new easier to install method.2.5.7:
Z-Level bug on some graphics cards with gui addressed and should be fixed.Finished File based skin loaded. You no longer have to open the mod zip to add skins, they now can be installed to the 'CustomDISkins' directory. Skins can still be loaded from the mod zip like normal and nothing changed internally with how skins are displayed, so dont worry, your custom skins did not break2.5.6:Image removed due to an invalid URL: http://static.minecr...ault/smile.pngTo use the new skin loading, just extract the new skin to the CustomDISkins folder. You skin should be contained within a folder, like this: /CustomDISkins/MyCustomSkin/ContentsOfSkinHere.fileextension
Fixed skin.cfg getting left behind when extracting.Rendering method changed on popoffs, and are now manually rendered. This fixes some issues caused by water, and mostly fixes the optifine issue.The advanced config now shows the mob preview again, this time without requiring you look at the mob once first. The skinless version of this feature may be buggy.2.5.5:
Fixed duplicate entries in the skin config.Fixed an issue with the config color setting when using 4 byte hex instead of 3.Added the ability to change the popoff colors in game.Added a new skin choice, Minimal, which does not render the mob preview. This was added mostly as an example for custom skinners.Still Unresolved bugs: Optifine causes mobs to render on top of damage pop offs, making damage inflicted hard to see.184.108.40.206:
Fix for MultiMC Issues.2.5.4:
Mob drawing on top of the frame fixed.Optifine related anomalies fixed.Custom Skinning improved.The Skin Config is now more organized.You can now set the order in which skin parts are rendered, those with lower numbers render first. This is to give skinners more control over the layering.2.5.3:
Performance issue identified and resolved.Issues with disappearing background fixed.Many other performance tweaks added.2.5.2:
Updated to 1.5.1.Fixed various rendering issues.Skins now unload thereself from memory when you change skins.Enderdragon is now detected.2.5.1
Text rendering bugs fixed.Many bugs with improper scaling and positioning from skins fixed.Added the first stages of an automatic skin discovery system. Currently, in the mod zip, there is a folder called DITextures, within this folder, you can place folders with complete skins and Damage Indicators will automatically load it into the available skins.Added a skin selection menu. You can get there from the repositioning gui.Repositioning GUI cleaned up and is more straight forward. Added a tooltip as no one seems to know you can drag the portrait anywhere you want.Default, Wow-Like, and No-Skin are the three selections in this release. Hopefully some people will contribute so you can add to this.Fixed Font color change due to improper hex conversion when the ingame gui saved a config.You can no longer target mobs that are invisible.Skins automatically scale to 'power of two' textures. What this means is, less white texture bugs, and easier skin creation for artists.2.5.0:
Damage Indicators updated to 1.5.0. Thankfully, I handled my own texture processing, before this update xD.The damage monitoring system switched up a bit to try a new method.2.4.8:
Fix added for the color bleeding bug(pop offs appearing the wrong color).Timeout for player health updates tweaked, while trying to preserve server performance.Fixed a potential issue that could lead some mobs to lost their saved settings on restart.220.127.116.11:
Critical bug in the new mouse over detection fixed.All texture skins are now have 'power of two' dimensions. This will most probably fix the remainder of the white texture bugs.2.4.7:
Ray tracing rewritten to fix mod conflicts, and also increased the efficiency and accuracy.Config handling completely rewritten.Saving settings in game using the gui's is vastly improved, and saving in the advanced gui will only occur if a change would occur.The AdvancedMobSettings folder no longer breaks up mobs into seperate files, they are now all contained within one config file, 'CombinedConfig.cfg'. This should also file FileIO errors caused by illegal file system characters in mob names or class paths..Fixed player names of others not displaying on LAN's.Fixed some outdated code in the unskinned version of the portrait window.Changed the way the portrait detects a mob's name.If the alternate method returns an untranslated key, a translation is attempted, if no translation exists, the portrait window will trim up the name to look correct and hopefully be an accurate description.Default GUI Size increased to 0.75.A few potential rendering bugs noticed and fixed.2.4.6:
Added the ability to resize the Portrait window in the config or Repositioning GUI.Many rendering bugs fixed.2.4.5:
Added additional illegal character checks on filenames to prevent crashes due to mod mob names using those illegal characters.Added a config setting so you can allow the portrait preview to show with the F3 Debug window showing.2.4.4:
Various optimizations and tweaks.You can now see damage through walls again, however, the default range has been reduced significantly. This will increase performance on low end machines, and prevent popoffs from being annoying.Texture loading is now done via an alternate method. Possible fix for those with the white texture bug, but no guarantees.2.4.3:
Skinning potential extended even further. So Texture packs will have more freedom when designing skins.The Font size of the health bar will rescale based on the size of the healthbar.Added a new skin element, potion box, which encases potion effects and grows as the target gains more potion effects.The mob type icon extended, not not only does it show the aggressive state of the mob, now there is 5 different mob type icons that will be displayed. This will help with mod mobs so you can know which enchantment would be best.The Directories have changed, to a simpler directory for the skin location. This will also gracefully break the no longer supported old texture packs.2.4.2
A couple of potential rendering issues patched up.Ichun's body part mods should all be compatible now, this includes mob dismemberment and mob amputation. Now longer are additional confusing steps required. If you have issues, be sure to update his mod as well. Newest versions of both tested successfully.2.4.1
Fixed preview rendering incorrectly in the advanced gui.Added one last additional step when a mobs name cannot be retrieved, so that it will appear more readable, and likely, accurate as well.18.104.22.168
Attempted fix for white texture bug. This fix is only a 'possible' fix. Please report if the bug continues.2.4.0
Some tweaks added to better predict max hp's.Skinning support extended.Texture packs can now modify nearly every aspect of the portrait display.2.3.9
Fixed an oversight that caused the integrated server to continue sending health updates while the player had the advanced gui open, which could lead to temporary severe lag once the gui closes as the processing thread catches up.Fixed a problem with millionaire configs not being found due to non UTF-8 characters which lead to continuous config creation, causing severe lag, most notably, when renaming the villagers.Fixed a problem with probing millionaire health information in the advanced gui, and dropped spawning and killing to get the information,as this seemed to cause thread creation, and now it just stores the information when it is noticed in the world.Added more skinning customization. More options will come in future updates. Open the mod zip and and directory:DamageIndicators/Textures is what is needed in texturepacks. DamageIndicators will read the skin.cfg, if the texturepack has one. This will give you greater control over the appearance.2.3.8
IO lag from improperly registered mobs fixed.Incorrect health should now self-correct automatically eventually, and not only on damage, this applies also to stuck potion timers.Initial dimension change leading to a possible temporary improper health information fixed. Threading and memory usage tweaks, now pre-assigns and reuses the same buffer for packet processing.Preemptive checks on if a player has the mod installed, to further optimize server performance, especially on a mixed server(some with, some without the mod).2.3.7
Fixed a rendering bug experienced by some graphics cards rending the model semi-transparent or invisible.2.3.6
A few minor bugs addressed.Fixed entire Gui disappearing when disabling the portrait via the Repositioning Gui.
Want to disable people from using damage indicators? Now support MOTD based disables. This only works with welcome messages, which vanilla is incapable of. If you have a forge server, use the forge mod and disable from the config, if you have a bukkit server, and just want to globally disable some feature, this is how:The way to disable damage indicators is exactly the same format as Rei's Minimap. I chose to use the same standard to save space in admin's server MOTD length.Anywhere in the motd, you will need a 'prefix' followed by 'option' followed by 'suffix', no one will actually see this.The prefix must be &0&0 and the suffix must be &e&f.
There are 2 options:
Disable Mousovers: &c
Disable Popoffs: &d
The options &c and &d are not used in rei's minimap and can be merged with those options. If the above confuses you here are three examples:
Disable Popoffs: &0&0&&d&e&f
Disable Mouseovers: &0&0&c&e&f
Disable Everything: &0&0&c&d&e&f
If you also have rei's minimap options in your motd, just add the options above to it, before the &e[/media]
Legal:Due to the copyright notation of Mojang AB, the copyright holders of minecraft, any modification is the intellectual property of the authors of the modification, aslong as original modified or non modified minecraft files are not claimed as your own.This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified strictly for private use, either with a decompiler or a byte-code editor, for educational or personal use.Modifying Damage Indicators to behave in a fashion that undermines a feature added meant to limit the use of this mod, is considered a hack, and is forbidden. Examples being, intentionally modifying the behavior so that it intentionally undermines code written so servers can disable the use of this mod.Modification of this mod for use on public servers is allowed, but this does not extend to distribution of a modified version of this mod.Distribution of any modified version of this mod requires the advance written permission of the owner, rich1051414.©2012 Richard 'rich1051414'/'RichDigits' Smith
Note to modpacks:Distribution unmodified versions of this mod in modpacks is allowed, as long as full credit goes to rich1051414, and is expressed in the credits with a link back to this forum post.
Click here to see our donaters![represent]
Apr 3, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hello everyone o/
With the Minecraft Forums going into an archived state, I felt it was fitting to leave you all with one last update. To start things off, I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who used my mods and took a chance on them. I started modding just over 9 years ago, with More Swords being the first one I released publicly. Back then I was a young kid with no programming experience. I've since grown a lot as both a person and a developer. I believe that modding and the Minecraft Forums are both partly responsible for me pursuing the field of Software development, and I am very thankful for that.
Before I end this farewell, I want to announce More Swords: Legacy, which is a new and upcoming project I will be releasing. Legacy is going to be a faithful remake of More Swords 2 for newer versions of the game, along with support for mods like Just Enough Items, and Enchantment Descriptions. I changed a lot of things in More Swords 3, to balance the mod and make the content more interesting. While I stand by those changes and plan to continue working on it, I also understand that some of you just want the nostalgia of the original version. I will be releasing this project to CurseForge when it is ready, and I will be announcing it on Twitter.
So long everyone, it's been a good run. o/
More Swords Mod provides a magnificent chain of lustrous new swords that expound upon the foundation of Minecraft weaponry. Razor sharp swords of magic as well as stronger, more practical blades!
All texture packs listed here are not maintained by myself and may be out of date. Issues should be reported to the respectful pack author and not to myself or this thread. If you have made a resource pack addon for this mod and would like it featured here please send me a private message.
Myserieden 32X by Myserieden (Download Author)
Sphax PureBD Add-on by PantherX (Download Author)
MeinKraft Add-on by BlauMannLP (Download Author)
Dokucraft Add-on by Prophecy_Wrecker (Download Author)
Faithful Add-on by Dangeresque486 (Download Author)
Eye End Blade
Ignite: This enchantment will set damaged mobs on fire doing damage equal to that of the enchantment level. If a creeper is hit it with this effect it will instantly go into ignition mode. This enchantment has a cap of three levels and can only naturally be applied to the Dawn Star.
Sparks: This enchantment will do 3 fire damage to every mob within 2.4 blocks of the target mob will be set on fire. Both the target mob and the user of the effect will not be set on fire however nearby players can be set ablaze. This enchantment has a cap of 1 level and can only be naturally applied to the Dawn Star.
Feast: This enchantment has a chance to restore 0-3 durability when a mob is hit. The amount restored is multiplied by the level of the enchantment. The cap for this enchantment is level three and can only be naturally applied to the Vampiric Blade.
Vitality: This enchantment will consume 256 durability when used and in turn give the user several buffs such as regen, insta health and extra hearts. This enchantment has a cap of 1 level and can only be naturally applied to the Vampiric Blade.
Venomous Aspect: This enchantment will poison target mob. The effect will last for seconds equivalent to the level of the effect. It's worth noting that many vanilla mobs such as spiders, zombies and skeletons can not be poisoned rendering this effect useless. This enchantment has a level cap of 3 and can only be naturally applied to the Gladiolus.
Absorb: This enchantment has a 5% chance to restore 0-2 hunger points when a mob is hit. This enchantment has a level cap of one and can only be naturally applied to the Gladiolus.
Keen Edge: This enchantment increases the damage of the sword by 1 for each level of the effect. This enchantment has a level cap of three and can only be naturally applied to the Draconic Blade.
Scorn: This enchantment will double the damage of the sword by 2 when used in dimensions other than the surface world. This enchantment has a level cap of one and can only be naturally applied to the Draconic Blade.
Ender Pulse: This enchantment will warp the player where they are looking when used. This effect has a range of 18 blocks per level. This enchantment will damage the item by 50 points every time it is used. The player will also take 1 damage in fall damage. This enchantment has a level cap of three and can only be naturally applied to the Eye End Sword.
Ender Aura: This enchantment has a 15% chance of activating when the player is hit. When activated the player will warp to a random mob within 30 blocks. This mob may not always be friendly. If no mob is found then the effect will be canceled. This enchantment has a level cap of one and can only be naturally applied to the Eye End Sword.
Greed: This enchantment has a 7% chance, multiplied by the effect level, to drop 1-3 extra points of exp when a mob is hit. This effect has a level cap of 3 and can only be naturally applied to the Crystalline Blade.
Wisdom: This enchantment does nothing, I accidently broke it. :/
Frozen Aspect: This enchantment will slow damaged mobs for 3 seconds per level. This effect has a level cap of three and can only be naturally applied to the Glacial Blade.
Frost Wave: This enchantment will slow mobs within 2.5 blocks of the target mob for 1.5 seconds. The target mob and the user will not be frozen however nearby players will feel the effect. This enchantment has a level cap of one and can only be applied naturally to the Glacial Blade.
Ascension: This enchantment will propel targeted mobs upwards into the air. Hit the mob before it hits the ground to make increase the launch aspect of the effect exponential amount. This enchantment has a level cap of three and can only be applied naturally to the Aether's Guard.
Descension: This enchantment will cause the player to fall at a much slower rate than normal. To activate the effect press and hold shift. This enchantment has a level cap of one can can only be applied naturally to the Aether's Guard.
Consuming Shadows: This enchantment will blind the target mob for 1.5 seconds. There is also a 12% chance that the wither effect will be applied for a second. The values for this effect are increased with every level. This enchantment has a level cap of three and can only be applied naturally to the Wither's Bane.
Decay: This enchantment will apply the wither effect to the target mob for just under 4 seconds. This enchantment has a level cap of one and can only be applied naturally to the Wither's Bane.
Stealth: This enchantment will cause the player to become invisible when activated. Unlike the potion of invisibility this effect will not give off particles and has no time limit or duration. To toggle this on or off simply right click with the sword. It's worth noting that swords and armor will still be visible while this effect is enabled. This effect has a level cap of one but can not be obtained naturally and is linked with the Adminium Ark.
Extinction: This enchantment will kill all mobs on the map that are an instance of the target mob. For exam ple if you break a vanilla boat using this effect, all vanilla boats on the map should be deleted. This effect will not target players. This effect has a level cap of one but can not be obtained naturally and is linked with the Adminium Ark
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does this mod work on servers?
A: Yes this mod is designed to work with the client, lan and server in mind. It should also work with Cauldron.
Q: I am getting a crash with this mod, what should I do?
A: Please make a comment containing a copy the logs and upload them to a text sharing site like hastebin, or alternatively paste it in a forum spoiler. Sadly Minecraft and modding in general is not as stable as we would all like and these types of issues come up every now and then.
Q: Can you add a sword or enchantment that does _____________?
A: I am constantly looking for new ideas that can be added to the mod. If you have a suggestion feel free to leave a comment with your idea.
Legal And Mod Packs
This mod is provided as is without any warranty. The source code for this mod is made publicly available on GitHub and is free for anyone to use for the purpose of learning, you may not compile the code of this project and include it within your own project without advanced written permission from myself, you also may not distribute modified copies of the project or parts of the project without my permission. You may not host files related to this project on your site without permission from myself.
Modpacks:If you would like to distribute this mod in a mod pack you may do so as long as the pack meets the three requirements. If the following criteria are met you can publish your pack with out getting a direct pm for me. I have the right to change this in the future however that is not likely to happen. If you need proof of permission for this mod you may screenshot this spoiler.
-The pack is not distributed behind an ad site such as adfly or adfoc and is not being sold or used to generate profit. Packs may sell their own brand name merchandise such as clothes without breaking this rule.(example FTB store)
-The pack site or page includes a public list to all of the mods within the pack as well as credit to the mod authors and links to their respective page(s). (Donations/Twitter/Patreon/Website/Forum page)
-The pack has permission to use every mod contained within the pack.
Starils: The original author of More Swords Mod.
The DNSTechpack: Hosting my downloads and always being there for me.
Thisguy1045: Artist of several textures within the mod.
VydaX: Artist of several other textures within the mod.
InsectKing142: Artist of the Dawn Star
Jun 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Betweenlands is a mod developed by the Angry Pixel modding group. This large and expansive mod adds a whole new dimension with a plethora of exciting new content that offers an exciting and challenging survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark and mysterious realm where strange, monstrous creatures roam amongst the remnants of a long lost civilisation. Do you dare to explore?
Features include -
More information can be found on the mod's CurseForge page and on the official wiki.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay
- A whole new dimension to survive in
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Bosses to defeat
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A unique farming system with several new crop types
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items
- Randomly occurring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends
- ...and much, much more!
The Betweenlands download
The Betweenlands on CurseForge
The Betweenlands repository on Github
For frequent news and updates, follow @BetweenlandsDev on Twitter
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new stuff? The official wiki for the mod can be found here!
We now also have an official Discord server for The Betweenlands where you can hang out and maybe chat with the developers (we're usually around).Come drop by and say hi!
Apr 4, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- A brand new dimension to explore made of 9 biomes!
- Dungeons, ruins, and more to search!
- 11 new mobs to encounter and fight!
- 5 new animals to tame and hunt!
- 35+ artifacts with special inbuilt abilities to collect!
- A powerful pharaoh boss with variants to defeat!
- Camel (Tameable, Armorable, Mountable!)
- Desert Wolf (Tameable, Armorable!)
- Alpha Desert Wolf (Tameable, Armorable, Mountable!)
- Desert Rabbit
- Pharaoh (13 variants!)
Biomes and Structures
- Sand Plains
- Sand Hills
- Sand Dunes
- Limestone Mountains
- Limestone Crags
- Dead River
- Dead Oasis
- Ruins (19 variants)
Feature Playlist (Updated daily!)
Come join us and chat on our Discord, get the latest updates on Team Metallurgy mods and more!
If you'd like to support me making mod, stream, and video content you can find me on Patreon!
You can catch me live every day from Midnight GMT onward on Twitch! I create artwork live and interact and teach the best I can how I do it. Get a behind the scenes look!
Rights of Use
You as the user may do the following with this mod without asking my permission.
-You may create videos or take screenshots and post them anywhere you please, I just ask that you note what the mod is and let people know where to get it.
-You may add it to a modpack as long as the modpack gives proper credit and links back to this page. You also assume all responsibilities for any bugs or support questions involving your modpack and this mod.
You as the user, may NOT do the following with the mod.
-You cannot redistribute or re-upload this mod without permission!
-You cannot decompile the code or reuse the artwork for other mods.
Atum 1 is released for 1.7.10
Atum 2 is released for 1.12.2
Oct 6, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsI had been wrestling with the decision for a while now, and unfortunately I have decided to stop working on Thaumcraft and other mods.The simple truth is that between IRL commitments, work and studies I simply didn't have enough time to devote to modding. Something had to give and unfortunately the obvious choice was modding.
"Thaumaturgy... which giveth certain order to make strange works, of the sense to be perceived and of men greatly to be wondered at." - Mathematicall Praeface to Euclid's Elements (1570), John Dee
Thaumaturgy is the capability of a magician to work miracles. A practitioner of thaumaturgy is a thaumaturge, thaumaturgist or miracle worker.
This is what this mod is all about - drawing magic from physical objects in the form of Essentia and reshaping it to perform miracles.
Simply find some vis crystals in the world, mine them and follow the clues.
The first thing you will need to craft is a wand. The first one available to you is the Iron Capped Wooden Wand crafted as shown here (using a stick and iron nuggets):
You then place a bookshelf in the world and right click on it with the wand. This gives you the Thaumonomicon which explains almost everything else you will need to know about Thaumcraft.
Suggestions are welcomed here
Please help support me via Patreon Also go check me out on Twitter @Azanor1 for announcements and such.
Direct Download Links6.1.BETA26 for Minecraft 1.12.2
Older versions6.0.BETA8 for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.4 for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.3 for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.5 for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.1.14 for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.0g for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.5b for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.4c for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.5i for Minecraft 188.8.131.52.4c for Minecraft 184.108.40.206.3 for Minecraft 220.127.116.11.1c for Minecraft 18.104.22.168.1b for Minecraft 22.214.171.124.6d for Minecraft 126.96.36.199.6 for Minecraft 1.1
For ModdersThaumcraft API for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.1.BETA26Thaumcraft API for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft DEV Build for 6.0.BETA8Thaumcraft API for 5.2.4Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.2.4Thaumcraft API for 5.0.3Thaumcraft DEV Build for 5.0.3Thaumcraft API for 188.8.131.52Thaumcraft DEV Build for 184.108.40.206If you want a slightly more cutting edge version of the api, go to my GitHub
Language Localization and bug reportsI have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
Thanks to the following folks for their help with translationsVexatos, jualme, crafteverywhere, Mexahoid, FrancescoDeSa, TheVikingWarrior, Hgmoa, VeryBigBro, avttrue, ferzrrn, RustyXXL, bgh251f2, Egor305, Zaltora, PlatonCraft, XuIIIHuK, Sternes, DancingPeral, GLaDTheresCake, BrunoLG, dmf444, aucunn, tyrope, m9731526
shadydeath created an IRC channel at irc.esper.net:#thaumcraft I check it regularly so pop in if you want to chat.
WARNINGThere is a very tiny chance that updates may break your save. Backup just in case.
Change LogCurrently the Eldritch & Aurmancy tier of research are still heavily WIP. There is some things I need to sort out and balance before I can implement them properly.
- fix altar particle related crash on servers
- API: deprecated IStabilizable
- API: added IGogglesDisplay
- API: added oredict support in json research entries for required_item and required_craft.
- fix for crash related to the latest versions of forge (220.127.116.1168)
- infusion instability mechanics have been completely reworked. Check your thaumonomicon. TLDR version, stabilizers simply add a lot of stability to infusion now, but when paired with redstone inlay can do other fancy things. They no longer use RF.
- added advanced break seal
- golem press will now properly consume crafting components
- more fixes to seal & logistics GUI's
- custom thaumcraft shaders should once again work
- buffer will no longer draw essentia from adjacent blocks if that side has been disconnected
- added Lamplighter infusion enchantment
- I now prevent most thaumcraft UI elements from overlapping
- when riding a minecart the arcane bore will not switch off if there are no tracks below (for whatever reason)
- tainted animals & critters will now do damage instead of just aggressive nudging
- changed the way itemstacks sync to clients which should get rid of a lot of odd behaviour in certain gui's
- greatwood trees now require 4 saplings to grow like large vanilla trees. They drop more saplings to account for this change.
- thaumatorium should now display all recipes (occasionally a recipe would be lost, like the spiritus vis crystal recipe)
- thaumatorium recipes are now sorted alphabetically
- cultist armor now have their own material types
- made many thaumcraft blocks rotateble with modded wrenches that allow it
- entity aspects can now be viewed through the thaumometer
- empty & provider seal should no longer cause golems to drop items on ground when picking up something new
- water jar can now fill vanilla cauldrons & glass bottles again
- fixed several focal manipulator ui issues
- golem press now checks adjacent inventories for crafting materials as well
- golem appearance should now sync more consistently on servers
- provide and empty seals will no longer cause items to drop on the ground if the target inventory (as set by stock, fill, etc) is full
- stock seals will now check if the target inventory has room before creating a task
- greatly improved flying golem movement
- improved golem responsiveness
- fixed banner server crash
- fixed crafting recipe for primal crusher
- added console command to revoke specific research from a player instead of resetting it all. Format: /thaumcraft research revoke . This will also remove any research that relies on the revoked research.
- tweaked infusion crafting instability so that instability added is on a sliding scale - the higher the instability, the less chance it has of becoming worse.
- the amount by which infusion crafting stability increases after instability occurs has been increased.
- added aspect names to display name of vis crystals and essentia phials
- fix soft-crash when you tried to craft a multiblock by clicking on the top or bottom face of a block with salis mundus
- fixed a major bug that was causing you to only gain progress in the 'blue' theorycraft categories instead of all of them. Rounding is awesome!
- fixed void siphon crash on dedicated servers
- fixed stabilizer particles... again
- rebelanced some crafting recipes
- cloudstepper ring should now properly negate fall damage when double jumping and will not do silly things when you are underwater
- items with sounding effect will now only trigger it if sneak + right clicked instead of the other way around
- primal crusher recipe now accepts broken tools as ingredients
- rebalanced flux condenser essentia cost
- API: fixed the AspectRegistryEvent to use a proxy object (register) that contains the actual registration methods. This was done to prevent some ASM related issues.
- fix for thaumotorium not syncing in MP
- fire bats once again cause mob damage
- FORGE: Updated to Forge version 18.104.22.16805
- API: Certain mods that define their own item aspects have been accidentally doing so in the 'wrong' place. To prevent this I will now wipe all item aspects registration that occurs before TC defines the core item aspects.
- API: Additionally I have added an event mods can subscribe to that would be the correct place to define item aspects. The existing aspect definition methods will be deprecated and eventually will only be accessible through this event.
- API: Added events when a player gains knowledge or progresses research. See thaumcraft.api.research.ResearchEvent. The events can be cancelled.
- improved thaumatorium GUI
- harvesting golems will now try and right-click a crop first before trying to break it
- increased the knowledge gained from curios
- rebalanced some base item aspects and added a couple of alternate sources for hard to get aspects
- thaumium smelter is now 90% efficient instead of 85%
- improved arcane bore interaction with infusion enchantments like destructive
- fixed enchantment detection during research
- fixed triple meat treat recipe
- improved foci radial menu animation and unlinked it from fps
- fixed certain foci in radial menu not showing up if they are too similar to other foci
- you can now only have one scatter modifier per focus
- prevent crash with focus pouch if you click on it while it's inventory is open
- arcane workbench should properly choose the correct crystals to use between similar recipes
- to make early game mistakes a bit more forgiving the crucible will only turn 25% of spilled essentia into flux instead of the current 50%-75%
- added a 'noSleep' config option so you can get the salis mundus recipe book without having to sleep first
- fixed eldritch crab rendering when 'mounted'
- fixed the mod interaction bug with the hats mod
- fix out of bounds condenser crash
- increased condenser essentia suction
- flux generators now produce up to 20 rf/tick. The vis cost is still the same (1 vis = 1000 rf).
- flux stabiliser can now accept power from all sides except the front. This means 5 flux generators will be able to fully power a stabiliser as it can accept up to 100 rf/tick max.
- candles and other items are now slightly more effective during infusion and you can have up to 12 (up from 10) - a much more symmetrical number
- improved detection of enchanted books in research and recipes
- arcane ear now supports new instrument types
- scanning inventories with a thaumometer is now limited to the first 100 items to prevent lag spikes with massive inventories
- thaumcraft leaves will no longer decay if placed by a player
- entities ridden by a player can now pass through warding barriers
- fixed warded jar contents display in inventory
- warded jars crafted into void jars now retain their contents, labels, etc.
- arcane workbench now actually checks if you have the proper research
- added first bits of eldritch tier research. Much more to come
- everful urns now act as water tanks that contain up to 1 bucket volume of water and can interact with piping systems.
- switched liquid death and purifying fluid to use the forge universal bucket. Existing buckets will no longer be valid
- fix for stabilizer server crash
- allow traveller boots and cloud ring falling damage reduction to stack with other falling reduction items and each other
- improved thaumometer performance
- fix for pedestals incorrectly allowing more than one item to be placed in them via automation
- fix datamanager declarations for some thaumcraft entities that was causing mod interaction issues
- vis crystal growth, shrinking, and spread no longer causes flux as a side-effect. Flux crystals now properly grow and shrink based on flux instead of vis.
- improved recipe recursion checking to better account for container items
- flux rifts once again close when they spawn taint seeds, but the larger they are, the more potent the spawned seed is
- added a way to manage flux & flux rifts. This is still WIP and will be expanded and balanced in future updates
- fix for clientside particle crash
- fix for aura chunk related crash & cascading worldgen
- arcane workbench should now be able to craft vanilla recipes without the presence of crystals
- fix for chunk loading errors on server start
- fix for seeking projectiles causing client crash
- possible fix for pedestal desync issues during infusion
- fixed moon phase descriptions
- alembic can once again be emptied on shift-right click with an empty hand
- creative flux sponge can now also remove flux rifts
- fixed armor dyes
- fixed arcane bore dupe bug and made its digger radius a bit more accurate when stationary
- vis batteries will now drop when harvested
- pattern crafter now removes the proper amount of items
- fixed possible dupe bug with certain mods combined with arcane bore, seals and breaker focus
- new stuff: vis batteries, vis generator, stabilizer, stock seal
- fixed arcane pattern crafter
- relaxed nbt checking in crucible recipes, infusion recipes and research hand ins to account for other mods that add custom nbt tags
- fixed mod compatibility load order
- fixed an edge case bug where custom recipes from other mods could cause strange results in the arcane workbench
- tweaked amber block/brick recipes
- fixed seal filters to allow non-standard stack sizes. You might want to check all your seal filters to make sure they behave as they should
- API: seal filters now store stack sizes independently of the itemstacks themselves. New methods added to get and set those numbers.
- increased experimentation inspiration cost to 2, but also increased the amount of progress it gives
- fixed custom gui toggle buttons
- seeking focus projectiles are now 56% more seeky
- bouncing focus projectiles can now only bounce off solid blocks
- revamped infusion crafting stability mechanics
- infusion recipes now properly recognize damaged items and will transfer the damage to crafting results where appropriate
- toned down taint poison spawned by certain things
- loads of balance tweaks
FAQQ: What is this Baubles thing that I need? A: It is a required sub-mod that adds extra inventory slots to the player.
Q: How do I access the Baubles inventory? A: The default hotkey for baubles is 'b'. If your not running any inventory altering mods or spend a lot of time in creative it might be a good idea to swop your normal and bauble inventory bindings so you always open the baubles inventory by default.
(1) Install Forge (Modloader is NOT required - my mod uses the Forge modloader)
(2) Download this mod and place the jar into your Mods Directory.
(3) Config File Settings For the most parts it should be self explanatory with one exception: Adding TC 5 worldgen to existing worlds. See below for that.
Adding thaumcraft world gen to existing worldsYes, you heard that right. You can add all the ores, trees and other worldgen features to existing worlds by changing a few things in your config files. Remember: this could be risky so always backup your saves beforehand.
- If this is the first time loading Thaumcraft with that save, you can leave the regen_key setting as 'DEFAULT' otherwise set it to anything else.
- You need to choose what to regenerate. I strongly recommend you set aura_nodes to 'true' if this is the first time you are doing this. Without the aura you won't be able to do 99.9% of the things you could in Thaumcraft.
- Run the game. It will lag for a while and you should see some console spam about chunks being regenerated. This is fine - just wait it out. It shouldn't take too long. If the world had been explored a lot you might see the message reappear every now and again. This is also normal.
- If, for some reason, you wish to do this again or somehow your savefile got corrupted and your aura nodes have gone missing, all you need to do is set the regen_key value to something else. Any word would do.
Addon ModsThese are mods that use the API or other means to intergrate with or add content to Thaumcraft. More importantly they do so without breaking the balance of my mod (such as it is).
A friendly request to addon makers: I love all the addons that have been made recently, but I have a few requests. - Don't go too crazy when adding new aspects. If you do, drop me a PM. If it is something obvious or useful beyond your addon I might add it to vanilla TC. - Try not to add more than one research tab - Please try and keep your own researches on your own tab - Please don't move my researches around. You can make copies if you wish to show dependendies on your tab, but the research should remain in its original location. - Please don't alter any of my recipes. If you feel it is needed for the balance of your addon please drop me a PM. Partly to discuss if the change is required, but mostly since it might actually be a change that should be in vanilla TC.
Lastly, I've noticed some addons adding items from TC 3 or earlier. I don't have a problem with that, so go wild. However several of those items I have been planning to re-add myself. A lot of TC 2 stuff never made it into TC 3 simply due to time constraints. So don't come crying to me if and when I do that. Note - I obviously won't just copy-paste someones elses code for those items or blocks - I will implement my own versions.
If you want access to beta version of my mod to make version update go a bit smoother, send me a PM with your dropbox user info and a link to your mod (so I can check if you are actually an addon dev )
- Thaumic Tinkerer - Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Electric Magic Tools
Texture Packs - Soartex - Faithful 32x Thaumcraft Addon
Mod Pack PolicyThe code of “Thaumcraft for Minecraft” in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Azanor. See below for copyright, terms and conditions.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want Thaumcraft in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions: 1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post. 2. You cannot make any money off of the mod pack. 3. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Azanor). 4. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so. 5. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...My Beta Testers, you know who you areAll the folks on the Forgecraft server for your help and support.
Dan Scott ( for all the help he gave me with some of the sprites.mr.Hazard(d95) for his awesome models Lorc, creator of the icons I use for enchanting and other things bonemouse, creator of the Isabella Texture Pack for letting me use his chest textures and skin as well as ScottKillen for making the Thaumium armor graphics based on the Isabella pack. chicken_bones for letting me base my lightning effect and deploader code from WRCBE CovertJaguar for his custom biome spawning code. Rorax for allowing me to use some of her models. J. W. Bjerk (eleazzaar)for the use of his icons for certain research categories. Find this and other open art at: http://opengameart.org BitterBusiness for the use of his Pech model.
© Azanor 2012+ This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Azanor, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net by the Owner. They may only be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owner. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod isn't open source.
Long version:TERMS AND CONDITIONS 0. USED TERMS MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities. MOJANG - Mojang AB OWNER - , Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code. USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
2. USE Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
3. REDISTRIBUTION This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Jan 13, 2012sonicether posted a message on Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders [compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 via OptiFine]
Please read this entire post before attempting an install or posting about a bug.
Development news is posted on my Facebook/Twitter page: http://www.facebook.com/SonicEther
If you would like to access beta and experimental versions of SEUS Renewed and support the development of SEUS, check out my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/sonicether
SEUS Renewed screenshots!
SEUS Renewed is an on-going project! Feel free to report any issues you encounter.
Setup (PLEASE READ)
OptiFine has taken over shader support for Minecraft. Go download and install OptiFine first! ALWAYS USE THE LATEST VERSION
You need to install this mod to use my shaderpack!
Once you've got OptiFine installed, to use a shaderpack, follow these instructions.
1. Navigate to your .minecraft folder (google is your friend if you don't know how to do this).2. Create a new folder called shaderpacks (without capital letters) if it isn't already there.3. Go download my shaderpack "Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders" from below and place the shaderpack in this directory.4. Valid shaderpacks include .fsh and .vsh files that the Shaders Mod reads to tell your GPU what to do during runtime. These files must be in a folder named shaders within any shaderpack. Shaderpacks may only be uncompressed folders or .zip files.
The following is an example of the file layout possibilities for the shaderpack Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders v10.1 Ultra.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]or.minecraft/shaderpacks/SEUS Renewed 1.0.0.zip/shaders/[.fsh and .vsh shader files here]
If this layout is not respected, your installed shaderpacks will not work. This is the first thing youshould check if your game looks like vanilla Minecraft.
5. In Minecraft, go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders. Here you will see a list of your currently installed shaderpacks. Select a shaderpack by clicking on it.
6. In Options > Video Settings > Shaders, make sure that "Old Lighting" is set to Default!
7. Click Shader Options in the bottom right corner of the Shaders selection screen (for v11.0 and Renewed) to setup SEUS-specific options. Here you can choose from Low, Medium, High, Ultra, and Extreme profiles, as well as tweak any individual option to suit your needs!
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders
SEUS Renewed is a re-imagining of SEUS and is an ongoing project. Check the links at the very top of this post to follow its development!
Make sure to always use the latest version of OptiFine!
-Improved GI and SSAO
-Super smooth Temporal Anti-Aliasing
-Completely reworked system for day/night cycle based on atmospheric scattering
-Accurate sunlight color via atmospheric scattering
-Accurate ambient sky lighting from atmospheric scattering via Spherical Harmonics
-New atmospheric scattering on distand land for a natural sense-of-scale
-New underwater rendering
-Normal/bump mapping from torch/artificial light
-Screen-space shadow tracing for better contact shadows
-Vastly improved performance with long render distance settings
-Physically-based specular highlights from sunlight
-Improved 2D clouds
-Improved rendering of stained glass
-New rain/wet effects
-End and Nether shaders
-Improved POM and POM self-shadowing
-Many more, too many to list here!
-Tweak Shader Options to adjust SEUS v11.0 based on your hardware!-Variable Penumbra Soft Shadows-Proper rendering of transparent objects-Proper light absorption through stained glass-Stained glass colored shadows-New volumetric clouds-New water rendering-Water caustics-Crepuscular rays (volumetric light rays)-Improved GI-Vastly improved shadow and GI render distance-Automatic exposure adjustment based on average brightness-New tonemapping operator-More natural/realistic lighting values-Atmospheric scattering-New BRDF for diffuse and specular lighting-Spider/Enderman eyes no longer look glitched-Lots of other improvements!
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1
SEUS v10.2 Preview 1 Ultra (work in-progress)-Single bounce diffuse global illumination from sunlight!-SSAO-Fixed day/night cycle-Various other bug fixes
SEUS v10.1 Lite Coming Soon...
Some issues have been fixed from Preview 1. Some new features have been added.-Puddles form when it rains and create reflections. This effect is meant to be seen when using a resource pack with normal maps. Go download ChromaHills which has normal maps.
-New procedural clouds rendered directly in the sky and in reflections (transcending screen-space)-Cloud shadows. When clouds are covering the sun, direct sunlight dims.-Torchlight color is much more mellow and less orange.-Better specular highlights from sunlight when a texture pack with specular maps is used.-"Smooth lighting" reverted back to old rendering mode.-Tonemapping adjustments-Overall less harsh outdoor lighting
This preview version still has some issues but is overall faster and improved over v10.0. A full release of v10.1 will be released soon. It has not been tested for use with OptiFine.
LEGACY VERSIONS:SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC7 Ultra (1.6.2 compatible)
SEUS v10 RC6 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC5 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC4 Ultra
SEUS v10 RC3 Ultra
SEUS v08 Lite
SEUS v08 Standard
SEUS v08 Ultra
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
-Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
-Lower your render distance
-When OptiFine is installed, try toggling "Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:". "ON" gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
Reporting an Issue
If this mod is giving you unusual results, please make sure that you installed everything correctly first.
If you are using this mod on a Mac, I'm sorry to say that I am powerless to provide Mac support. I apologize.
I can't help you if you don't provide these details:
-Describe your issue thoroughly. Provide a screenshot or video if you can.
-Describe your system specs. If you forget this step, I cannot help in any way.
-Include the output log along with your issue report.
-Describe the shaderpack, OptiFine mod version, and Minecraft version that you are running when encountering this issue.
- To post a comment, please login.