Quote from whizard_dragon
Don't forget the crocodiles and the mob you worked on the other day.
Quote from plasmaku
I can't wash off any of the dirty relics. Is this a bug or am i doing it wrong?
Quote from DragonSpitter
Well, my journey to the desert was a complete HELL!!!
This mod is amazing :). The idea of a huge desert with lots of mobs, items, and forever daylight with a sand-like fog makes this desert mod amazing. This also has so much potential for so many features, you wouldn't imagine.
Here are a few suggestions and things I would like you to take into account:
1. Could you add a Bandit or Nomad Camp? It would fit the idea of them spawning from a trapped chest instead of a ruin
2. Where are the archaeologists?
3. There are too many mobs here in the desert, I can barely breath without so much as a desert wolf or a Mummy assaulting me. Could you, maybe, tone down the spawn rate?
4. Any plans on adding a sort of Egyptian story to this dimension alongside artifacts, old books, and things like that to uncover it? I can help with the story, if you like.
5. Is there maybe a chance of adding a sort of desert music?
6. Are there going to be any more bosses? Like maybe you fight the egyption gods, and get things. Like Ra's Sword, or Osiris's Scepter, etc.?
That's all for now. I hope you work hard on this mod, and I hope it becomes one of the best dimension mods out there.
P.S. Since you stopped working on the Metallurgy mod, where can I find a 1.5.1 version of the ore spawning? I liked Mettalurgy ore spawning better than Vanilla's :).
Quote from SirNinja
There's also another problem.
Sometimes, when I go near a pyramid, I get glitch-trapped. I cannot move, and if I try to, I get shoved back. The only way to escape is to fly, or to use modded teleportation devices. This happens a lot when I jump 2-3 blocks into the air.
Is this normal?
Quote from SirNinja
How do you get the artifacts?
I can't find them anywhere.
Quote from creepcow
I think i found a bug sometime's (alot) the dungins have no loot like in the piiyamids the have no loot after you kill the boss to open the chest.
its a known issue still being looked intoQuote from Tofubob10101
Hey I just installed this on my Forge server. Its a great mod, I love it . But there seems to be a problem. I can go into the world. But my server crashes when ever I try to return to the normal world D: Now im stuck in Atum :/ If youve got any tips with this situation it would be great to know.
i think jammys has id conflicts with pams harvestcraft but we cant tell unless an error report is postedPam, Pahimar has released sort of a tutorial for Forges new Obfusication mechanic here is the link that he tweeted if your interested https://github.com/p...odelAludel.javaQuote from nameless1493
Are there any conflicts known with this mod? I used it in 1.4.7 and had no issues - absolutely love this mod... but when I install it to 1.5.1 it crashes on launch.. :'( I only have Jammy's Furniture mod and Mo'Creatures installed..
Quote from J1KTheGamer
awesome mod loving to play it only thing i cant figure out is how to smelt the atum metals....
anyway i will make a mod review on this soon + a possible lets play