- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 5 months, and 21 days
Last active Fri, Mar, 24 2017 10:34:46
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 28, 2014DocJava posted a message on [Adv] EscapeCraft 3 - An Adventure Game for MinecraftAs usual the download links that are free are loaded with redirects and nonsense, I'm done trying...Posted in: Maps
Feb 24, 2014DocJava posted a message on [Adv] EscapeCraft 2 - An Adventure Game for MinecraftAd link is a redirect for Ilivid and does not actually download escapecraft 2 at all.Posted in: Maps
Feb 6, 2014DocJava posted a message on [Closed]LowCraft - Friendly, Survival, Mature, Whitelist, CommunitDedicaded, Lag-Free, Smally, No-PvP, Anti-Grief, and Weekly E1. How long have you played Minecraft?Posted in: PC Servers
About a week.
2. Why do you like Minecraft?
It's a fun creative outlet that doesn't require a huge expense or time commitment
You can play as little or as much as you want.
3. Name your playing style. Vanilla survival, underground exploration.
4. Location: Connecticut.
5. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server. No.
6. Age: 41.
7. Amount of time you spend playing weekly?
About 2 hours a day on average.
8. Have you ever been banned or kicked from a server? No.
9. Pictures(if any) of your greatest builds! Nothing so far, I've only explored the demo seed so far...
10. Other (This counts the most, any info you think we should know of course!)
I've been an RPG gamer and Game master for over 20 years.
11. Finally your IGN(In Game Name): DocWaffle
(For some reason I've noticed that the applications above me have some items numbered differently and I'm missing one of the questions, so I'm calling that question #12)
12. How did you find Lowcraft? Web search for noob friendly minecraft servers.
- To post a comment, please login.