Plenty of spaces left for people to join! if there are any problems with applying or joining the discord you can add me Dippy2k#9592
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 11 months, and 7 days
Last active Sun, Dec, 8 2019 17:19:42
- 0 Followers
- 55 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Sep 14, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Sep 7, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Still plenty of places for people to join! Any problems feel free to contact me
Sep 2, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
If anyone has any questions please feel free to post below or message me on discord Dippy2k#9592
Sep 1, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a brilliant new SMP, it's been online since 24th of August 2019.
Let me tell you little bit about the server and community.
- At this date we have a total of 13 members.
- We are community based and most things on the server are decided by the members and no the admins.
- We have a relaxed take on rules as we have more of a trust based system, this is heavily thanks to the whitelist.- We have a spawn town, where there will be shops, business, and most community projects built.
- We have no plugins that changes the player experience. There is only one data pack (one player sleep) that was heavily wanted by the community.
- We are also hosted 24/7 and administrated by an experienced server manager.
If that sounds all good to you then let me tell you about some of the rules we have.
- Pranks are allowed but only creative non-destructive ones.
- Stealing and looting is not allowed on the server.
- Killing is only allowed if there is a reason or consent given. (But very loosely enforced as there has never been deaths cause for no reason)
We currently have some community plans that have to be done so far.
- Nether Hub
- Spawn Town
- Killing the ender dragon
- We also plan on having some UHC events in the future.
So, we are a fully survival server, and everything you see is done is survival (which is quite rare on SMPs today)
The enchantment hut, and the town hall(WIP) at spawn town.An aerial view of spawn town.A player's base in a desert on the edge of a jungle.Another player's base on a desert hill.The town hall's interior, currently being built.
If you'd like to join and sounds like you'll fit quite well why not apply below? We also have a discord!
If you have friends that would like to join they will not need to apply if you are a member on the server.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/ab5xYzsWGeVumiMe9Please put your correct discord username also comment when applying so I can add you on here if I can't add you on discord.
(If you are planning to record/stream, an empty space will not be needed for you to join.)
Aug 31, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on NEW SMP - MultiQuest - Fully survival - Fully vanilla! - Community Centred Server!Posted in: PC Servers
There are still places on the server!
We recently all decided the following will be added!
The server will remain on Normal (might be changed in the future)
The weather will remain on.
There has be a bed/sleeping system added.
Firespread will remain on. (Greifing is banable offence)
Pranks are allowed as long as no damage is caused.
Stealing and Looting will not be allowed.
Killing will be allowed as long as there is a reason or consent.
You can apply here https://forms.gle/zdhveFc8BTe4NvtP7
Aug 30, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on NEW SMP - MultiQuest - Fully survival - Fully vanilla! - Community Centred Server!Posted in: PC Servers
There is plenty of space remaining!
If you apply please remember to enter your Discord name correctly. If you haven't been contacted please contact my self on here or on discord the link is in the original post!
Aug 29, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on NEW SMP - MultiQuest - Fully survival - Fully vanilla! - Community Centred Server!Posted in: PC Servers
Due to people’s worries I have also installed Core Protect to the server to catch rule breaks. There are also a lot more spaces available!
Aug 26, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Pleanty of spaces left!!!
Aug 25, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Hi thanks for applying you should have a discord request from myself!
Aug 24, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
Friends can join application free if you are already a member!
Aug 24, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
If anyone needs to contact me. please so on discord Dippy2k#9592
Aug 24, 2019Posted in: PC Servers
If you would like to join, you can. Just apply.
But first if you'd like to know about the server.
- There are two ways to join the server, apply or be invited to the server by a current member.
- We run on a loose rules policy - meaning the basic rules apply to all survival servers but no extra rules. (Greifing, harassment, cheating/hacking etc will not be tolerated)
- We are community centred. We plan on having community projects and a central community spawn (0,0)
- Pranks are encouraged (not destructive ones)
- Fully survival 24/7 online.
- No plugins. All suggestions will be taken into account.
- Hosted by a experienced game host and server manager
After applying please comment on this post to let me know!
Good luck and have fun!
Apr 13, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on Advice Needed - PC Server kicks everyone over timePosted in: Server Support and Administration
This happened a few weeks. I’ll try to find the log. And I’ll do a speed test when I get home
Apr 12, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on Advice Needed - PC Server kicks everyone over timePosted in: Server Support and Administration
So I got this Desktop PC where I don’t really use it so I decided to use it to host a minecraft server for my self and a friend. When I had it originally I had a desk at the router I used a Ethernet cable (the PC hasn’t got a WIFI card) but now that I’ve gotten a bigger desk I’ve moved my set up upstairs. So I’ve taken my desktop up too (mainly cause a random tower desktop in my living room is odd) because it’s not longer by the router I can’t have it plugged in (unless I run a wire across the length of the house up the stairs and back across) so I bought a USB adapter (Netgear A6210) which works fine if I do anything but when I host a minecraft server with myself and friend it kicks us out with “Timed out” never happened before the moving around.
So my question is why? Why does this happen and how to rectify it?
On top of that I’m gonna have some wild guesses from experience of my work and past experience of computers (I don’t do anything with computers and desktops really)
So here we go 1) is the USB adapter stressing with too much information and just gives up hope. And the best way to fix it is to fit it with a WIFI Card?
2) The router doesn’t like the fact it’s on WIFI instead of Ethernet and there’s an issue with the relationship between the two?
3) A software problem with the PC between the WiFi adapter and the computer it self?
Id also like to add that I can join and spend days playing without a problem soon as my friend joins it kicks us every 5-10 minutes.
Thanks in advance guys
(if this is in the wrong thread/place can it be moved? I wasn’t fully sure where it goes)
Jan 8, 2019Dippy2k posted a message on VetroBlitZ Network - Looking for Builders, Helpers, Moderators, and DevelopersPosted in: Server Recruitment
I've reviewed your application and contacted you on Discord
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.