Mineshopper, i tested the mod too see if it's backwards compatable, IT IS!
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 2 months, and 22 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 27 2014 12:36:08
- 0 Followers
- 43 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Dec 6, 2013UncleMion posted a message on [MC/Forge][1.6.4] Gulliver the Resizing Mod (v0.14.3 *Oct 21*): changing your perspective of Minecraft [OVER 900,000 downloads]Alrighty. If you've already got the non-Forge version installed for MC 1.6.2, here's what you do:Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- Open a Creative world.
- Spawn a Horse. Tame it by riding it repeatedly until it loves you. Then repeat so you have 2 tame Horses.
- Make yourself Huge (4x size).
- Pick up one of the Horses with a right-click while empty-handed, then right-click on the other Horse to set it on top of it.
- Right-click the bottom Horse so that you pick up the stack of 2 Horses.
- Now... very very carefully... Hold Your Horses.
Sep 10, 2013BranRam1213 posted a message on [MC/Forge][1.6.4] Gulliver the Resizing Mod (v0.14.3 *Oct 21*): changing your perspective of Minecraft [OVER 900,000 downloads]Hey guys! I have a suggestion for this mod. Something like a harness that smaller players can put on larger mobs to steer them. (Same as a horse) I was thinking either all the mobs or just pets.Either way it would be a nice addition.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is what I suggest for a recipe:
(S=string L=leather N=nothing)
S N S
S N S --> 2 Harnesses
L L L
You would Sneak+Right Click to put it on a mob, then when you ride them it would act as if you're riding a horse! It would be nice to see this in the mod.
Jul 13, 2013Wildblood779 posted a message on [1.6.2][Forge] Minecraft: Combat Evolved -- The all new Halo mod -- Under new managementGreat post, Marko! Although, I have a question...Posted in: WIP Mods
HOW ARE WE GONNA MAKE A SABRE!?!?!
Just wondering, as it *might* be a bit of a pain to code... But if you guys manage it, great! Can't wait to PWN those creepers!
- To post a comment, please login.