Hey guys so Datacraft has been updated to 1.11.2 there still a few textures that need to be done but other then that please enjoy <3
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 10 months, and 17 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 14 2020 20:56:19
- 1 Follower
- 24 Total Posts
- 20 Thanks
Nov 17, 2013Posted in: Resource Packs
- Datacraft Version 4.4
- Compatible Minecraft Version 1.8,1.9,1.10.2,1.11.2+
- Datacraft textures (64x64)
- Texture pack stats: In Beta and not fully complete.
Description / Info
Datacraft is a smooth fantasy addon to Minecraft in which it changes textures through out the list of objects, entities and items. Datacraft textures (64x64) are four times the resolution of the standard Minecraft textures (16x16) this allows me to create a much higher definition texture, it also allows me to be creative. The ability to create rather than modify stumbled upon the idea of a smooth fantasy based pack, something smooth and easy for the eyes which increases game play fun.
YOU MAY / DO
- Use this resource/texture pack in your videos. (Just include a link to my resource pack thread "This thread"
- Remix this pack. (But to be used as personal use only. Keep any all files that you have edited or added to your SELF! Like CTM which is a future plan so do not re-post anywhere.)
YOU MAY NOT / DO NOT
- Redistribute my resource pack in its entirety or in parts.
- Accept donations or payment for anything that makes use of my resource pack.
- Use your own download link or an adfly (or similar money earning links)
- Create your own texture pack that includes any of my textures included in Datacraft
Datacraft64x 3.4 for Minecraft 1.8
Feb 28, 2016Posted in: Resource Packs
Hey guys I've just updated Datacraft64x so it's now fully compatible with Minecraft 1.9. Many MANY.... hours went into updating everything ready for 1.9, even re doing and updating some older textures. Please enjoy if you spot any bugs please post below and I will get around to fixing them. Thanks <3
- To post a comment, please login.