We're a laid back, survival/freebuild anti-grief server. It's free to join, and there is no PVP! You can build anywhere on our MASSIVE world, and you don't need to worry about your items being stolen or your hard work being grieved.
Server Hardware: CPU: Intel™ i7 2600 @ 3.4GHz RAM: 16GB DDR Network: 100Mbps Up/100Mbps Down Location: Central USA
How to play on DarkCraft:
- Go to http://darkcraft.org. Make an account on the webiste..
- Go to the Forums, and scroll down to the applications category. http://darkcraft.org/forums/applications.16/
- Fine the example application (It's stickied, very easy to see) and read the post, follow instructions here to make your application. http://darkcraft.org/threads/bucknastys-application-example.236/
- Wait for one of the Moderators or Darq to accept you application, then get on and start mining to your hearts content!
- Founded in March of 2011, we've got plenty experience in making a stable server.
- Brand new 16000x16000 block world, you have an endless amount of space to explore and build anything you can imagine! (coming soon, Mid November when the game is released!)
- Forum is hosted using a premium CMS known as Xenforo, it's incredibly easy to use, and looks awesome.http://darkcraft.org
- Anti-grief with plugins like LogBlock to log all block actions, and Lockette to keep your chests and doors secure.
- A massive Subway system in planning, you'll be able to use it to get all over the place in the world, aswell as have your own stations to your projects. (Alone with the four main warp stations)
- The Admin and Moderators do NO item spawning. All the materials used to build with are obtained legitimately. (Except for player purchased kits, which make DarkCraft possible!)
- Nether is enabled to the public, anyone can go whenever they want. We also have a Skylands world as a premium. (We need some income to be able to pay for the hardware!)