Crafterz! adds new crafting and smelting recipes to Minecraft!
http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb393/Dannybud/ (The forums won't let me upload each picture)
Reverse your sticks back into planks!
(You get 2 wooden planks back)
Any leaf block can be crafted into a sapling of the same type!
Stone + Coal/Iron/Gold/4 Redstone Dust can make an ore of that type! (Redstone Ore can be smelted for 4 Redstone Dust).
Netherrack and Gunpowder are both fuels used in smelting! Gunpowder has the same time of coal and Netherrack has the same time of wooden planks!
All Iron Armor can now be smelted to create LEGIT Chainmail armor! (This currently is useless as Iron is better than Chainmail)
A Bucket of Water and a Bucket of Lava can be crafted to make 1 Obsidian block! (You get the buckets back).
You can make a portal block for no apparent reason! (Where is Slimeball and is Ender Pearl)
(This makes a Portal Block that can be placed, placing any other block (including another Portal Block) next to the Portal Block makes it disappear).
Iron, Gold, Diamond, Redstone, and Glowstone Dust makes TNT! (Recipe is shapeless).
You can now make LEGIT Pig Spawners!
Make the same recipe as a piston, only replace the middle wooden plank with a slimeball!
4 String makes 1 Wool, right? Reverse that recipe to get 4 String from 1 Wool! (Currently only works with White Wool)
Smelting a Bucket of Lava in a furnace makes 1 Netherrack! (The bucket is not used up in the process)
You can make music discs now! (Where is Ender Pearl)
(The Gold Disc recipe is the same as the Green one, only use Yellow Wool)
Smelting Dandelion will turn it into a Rose, and vice versa!
Smelting a Brown Mushroom turns it into a Red Mushroom, and vice versa!
By the way, you'll need this in order to use this mod: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/custom-recipes/
How to Install this mod
1. Download ModLoader (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/75440-v181-risugamis-mods-everything-updated/)
2. Open your search menu and type in %appdata%
3. Go to the directory .minecraft/bin
4. Open minecraft.jar (Use 7-ZIP or something else)
5. Drag and Drop all of the files from the ModLoader File into minecraft.jar
6. Run Minecraft
7. Go back into minecraft.jar and delete META-INF (If META-INF was already there before running Minecraft, delete it)
8. Download Custom Recipes Mod (http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/custom-recipes/)
9. Repeat the same process as you did for ModLoader
10. Go to the directory .minecraft/mods/customrecipes
11. Drag and Drop Crafterz.txt into the Custom Recipes folder
12. Start up Minecraft and Enjoy!
(Download at http://www.4shared.com/document/YJlRNp4T/Crafterz.html)